rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is it worth it to show shirtless pic

Are the app comments on "Guys should not do selfies, shirtless pics, etc" another thing that girls say but actually are BS and deep down like?

Either way, does including a pic like that in a profile help you ultimately or does it select out particular girls, good or bad?

I'm wondering if employing that tactic would actually work for someone who truly is cut.

I would say that it depends on chick, I have some little experience with Czech girls in this only so I can tell that mostly they asked for shirtless pic in some way, not directly but they did and appreciated it.

Pushing it on girl without solid frame/game or at least some background is DLV as fuck imo.

I'd say it's fine if you're making your way towards sexting her on snapchat but avoid a shirtless profile pic unless you're at a pool drinking with friends and not obviously trying to show off your abs. If you do want to broadcast your abs to the tinder sluts of the world then that would be the way to do it. Keep it subtle.

Shirtless pic at the beach, lake, pool, etc. = gold
Shirtless mirror selfie = pussy repellent

I have an extremely douchy photo of me showing my abs with another guy that I used to box with, but it's so douchy that it's obviously tongue in cheek. I matched with a 19 year old model who is very pretty this evening, and we're going to hang out this week. I'm not terribly photogenic, so I don't do as well as I might on Tinder, but it isn't uncommon for me to match with high value girls. From the pics I have on there (I don't use FB so my options are very limited) my suspicion is that my abs are doing some work.

I have a good picture of my abs but it's not a mirror selfie.

Not at the beach either. Just me staring in another direction at a park, not directly looking into the camera. I'm still using it, even though I have gotten more cut with lower body fat percentage and should probably upload a different one, which would be a mirror selfie. But I don't.

I'm gonna keep the current one until I accidentally get another good pic that isn't me doing a selfie.

But yes....fuck these girls or what they say. If you have worked on yourself and you have the cuts to show it, then you should do it. You've earned it and it's part of your package. You obviously shouldn't emulate what girls do when they have 5 different profile pictures of the same exact thing [same face selfie, or full body pose by their bedroom mirror in 5 different pics]. MIX IT UP. I have one six pack picture, one car picture of a passanger snapping a good pic of me driving with my arm muscles showing out, and one in a suit.

I typically line them up strategically with a caption on each. Starting with Car picture [caption: I drive], Suit picture [caption: in a suit], shirtless picture [caption: without a suit].

Quote: (03-20-2016 03:54 PM)Kid Twist Wrote:  

Are the app comments on "Guys should not do selfies, shirtless pics, etc" another thing that girls say but actually are BS and deep down like?

Either way, does including a pic like that in a profile help you ultimately or does it select out particular girls, good or bad?

I'm wondering if employing that tactic would actually work for someone who truly is cut.

As with all thing involving gaging a women's reaction: pay attention to what they do not what they say.

The only girls who don't like a ripped up shirtless guy are shrill cunts who hate themselves and are out of touch with their femininity. By all means if you have an awesome body find a way to show it off in pics, just don't look tryhard about it. As with all dating app pics, it should look casual or funny/entertaining/interesting. It also should be taken by someone else.

Here are the steps:
1) Is a woman saying something about what she likes?
2) It's false.

I remember once when I was going through POF checking out my local competition, there was this ripped as fuck beta kid on there, who's profile was "I know I'm not supposed to put up a shirtless pic, girls tell me this, but if I take it down then girls don't reply to me!". He'll learn his lesson: women have a disinformation campaign - don't listen to what they say.

But yeah like other posters have said, have a plausible reason for being shirtless in a picture, abs should be shown 'incidentally'.

if you have a 6 pack then definitely get a shirtless picture in a natural setting, like on the beach, or if you've climbed to the top of a mountain and you're sweating.

If you have a 6 pack you've probably worked hard for them. Lifting and eating clean. Online game is tough. Lots of competition. Always a guy who is taller, richer, more handsome, with better online game. Find what ever edge you can without coming off as a douche(shirtless mirror selfie)

OK Cupid does demographic studies and has massive amounts of data. Women SAY they hate them, but they had the best response rate.

Just like the woman who say they aren't into hookups well guess what... They say that because they've done it over and over again and they are "tired" of hookups. But it doesn't mean they won't be down if your game is tight.

Depends on how you look without a shirt.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.