rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is she an attention whore chick?

I really wanna bang this chick but she acts real flakey.

I met her like a month ago at a mall. It was a cold approach and she was with her friend. So I took her number and bounced. Later on I realised that I lost the number so I was real pissed.

Anyway as luck would have it, I met her a week later at the same mall. Apparently she works there so I went up to her and asked for her number again. She gave it to me and I gave her a ring. We had a nice long chat and I found out some stuff about her.

The next week I try to get a hold of her thrice and on all three occasions she promises to call back but she never does.

Now my general rule is if a chick flakes out once then I don't bother with her, but this is three strikes.

Now a month later out of the blue i notice 2 missed calls on my phone. Guess what? Its this chick again. Now this is classic signs of Attention Whorism where a chick just calls because she aint got nothing better to do. Now she is like an 8-8.5 so she is kinda fine but I just can't be asked to put in the energy if she is gonna be a flop.

Do I just ignore this chick since I know roughly how this is gonna end up?

"The biggest mistake I ever made was being fearful of losing someone. One should never be afraid of losing a girl" El Diablo

I'm in a similar situation. I'm keeping her on the side while striving to approach other girls. Every now and then I ask her out, if she says yes good, but if not then that's her loss. I might ditch her completely if she doesn't answer soon though.

http://www.rooshv.com/eliminate-flaking

Quote: (07-13-2011 07:42 AM)solo Wrote:  

I'm in a similar situation. I'm keeping her on the side while striving to approach other girls. Every now and then I ask her out, if she says yes good, but if not then that's her loss. I might ditch her completely if she doesn't answer soon though.

http://www.rooshv.com/eliminate-flaking

Solo I am quickly coming to the conclusion that women are just dumb...I can't understand why she is calling me after a month. But I don't know if I should call her back and what I should say. Do I just tell her I ain't interested or just that she was too flakey?

"The biggest mistake I ever made was being fearful of losing someone. One should never be afraid of losing a girl" El Diablo

There's a million possible reasons why she took a month to call you and I agree it's frustrating. Women are just like you say stupid, inferior, unrational, downright evil etc. They are obviously playing some kind of game with us, so the best way to retaliate is to play the game back and get really good at it. I repeat: what if we had 10 girls like these ones? Then of course what happens with these girls wouldn't matter. Women often complain that men aren't monogomous, but they hardly leave us any option.

You shouldn't speculate regarding why she did'nt call sooner though, just dont care about it. After she (finally) called you, I would call her back ONCE. If she doesn't answer then, it's up to her if she wants to call you back again.

any other advice on wheather or not i should call her back or how else i can proceed will be helpful.

Quote: (07-14-2011 05:59 PM)Diablo Wrote:  

any other advice on wheather or not i should call her back or how else i can proceed will be helpful.

If you're going to reconnect with her, change the game...text her. Sometimes instead of moving things forward, you need to move them sideways first.

If you're going to call her take a long time to do it, not right away. If she took a month, you take for instance six days and call her with a different frame, when you're having fun or out or something and just to say hi, not to set up a date. You will call because you want to do it for fun, with no apologies for the delay, maybe even tease her a bit.

I'm beginning to think they use those delayed calls to see how you react to them. If you're too quick to respond and eager to meet they might get the perception you're a loser with not much going on and lose attraction. Some of them even understand tacitly that you took long to reply on purpose as a way of saying you won't let them walk all over you, so if it's some kind of a shit test you pass it by responding in their own language and if it's not (in case she was genuinely busy) you still keep your value.

However, we have to understand with dettachment and without resentment that hot women will always be juggling guys. They draw a lot of them and will never let pass on an opportunity until they choose (when and IF) so when it's time for us at the plate, we have to deliver. (wouldn't you if you had hot women hitting on you all the time?)

I say without resentment not in a "peace-and-love hippie way", but in cold, surgical, zen way. Anytime we act with anger or too much emotions we're bound to fuck up. The hotter the woman, the more complicated the logistics and procedures.

Here's a funny tv ad ilustrating this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6smojTcmHH0