rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Quickest way to identify Validation seekers/Attention Whores?

First, online. How quickly can you identify these types of girls? No digits and she quickly directs you to IG or Snap?

Second, field. How frequently she wants to talk? Only texts?

Thanks in advance for any input.

Pretty hard if you haven't chatted with her. But when you do, if she sends you a lot of pictures and talks about herself a lot, that's a red flag, especially if she is "busy" to go out.

Online is simple. If she refuses to give her number after 3-4 messages, she's not serious. If on Whatsapp she refuses to meet after another 2-3 messages, she's not serious.

For online, if they have their IG or Snapchat in the profile, especially at the top, you can be one hundred percent sure she's a vapid attention whore. They know that they will accrue plenty of thirsty followers just from having that posted on a dating site. I've started to think many make profiles specifically for that purpose.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Quote: (03-14-2016 02:37 PM)Red_Pillage Wrote:  

For online, if they have their IG or Snapchat in the profile, especially at the top, you can be one hundred percent sure she's a vapid attention whore. They know that they will accrue plenty of thirsty followers just from having that posted on a dating site. I've started to think many make profiles specifically for that purpose.

I'm not old but I started perusing these things a few months back and relatively quickly found that the IG and snapchat direct was a huge follower move. What's in it for them, just validation or do they get some sort of supposed notoriety on these things? I refuse to even delve into instagram.

What about the young(er) girls that chat and even give up digits but send snaps and chats about sex and nudes. Just a thrill? I had one even recently proactively ask about meeting up, but of course something came up or there was confusion, etc. LOL

Quote: (03-14-2016 03:21 PM)Kid Twist Wrote:  

Quote: (03-14-2016 02:37 PM)Red_Pillage Wrote:  

I'm not old but I started perusing these things a few months back and relatively quickly found that the IG and snapchat direct was a huge follower move. What's in it for them, just validation or do they get some sort of supposed notoriety on these things? I refuse to even delve into instagram.

What about the young(er) girls that chat and even give up digits but send snaps and chats about sex and nudes. Just a thrill? I had one even recently proactively ask about meeting up, but of course something came up or there was confusion, etc. LOL

If you're getting sent nudes and girls are wanting to meet up, I'd think it's safe to say they're after more than just attention, though that is a part of it. Close the deal!

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Kik, IG, or Snapchat being in their profiles. As for real life, you can tell the airheads quickly as they are glued to their phones like Geordi LaForge is glued to his visor....

1) If they don't give up the digits
2) If they do give up the digits and are hitting you up via text too often
3) Their profile is littered with pics and has an extensive who-gives-a-fuck bio.

Quote: (03-14-2016 03:59 PM)Gatekeeper Wrote:  

Kik, IG, or Snapchat being in their profiles. As for real life, you can tell the airheads quickly as they are glued to their phones like Geordi LaForge is glued to his visor....

LOL

I got flaked on for a meet up, first it was just via snap, but then later on nudes kept coming and she gave me the phone number but didn't use it just to send more messages ... I just said, we'll see if you're interested and let her go (young girl away at a school that comes into town now and then)

I guess that's the story, just waiting or not

Quote: (03-14-2016 05:33 PM)griffinmill Wrote:  

1) If they don't give up the digits
2) If they do give up the digits and are hitting you up via text too often
3) Their profile is littered with pics and has an extensive who-gives-a-fuck bio.

On the other hand, attractive girls with brief profiles, just a couple pics, and no social media links: often with the program.

It blows that sites like OKC allowed these hoes to link to offline sites and social media llike IG from their profiles, because apparently they're alright with these attention hoes and validation seekers shitting up the site if it brings in the simps.

Fuck them for doing it.

Quote:Quote:

On the other hand, attractive girls with brief profiles, just a couple pics, and no social media links: often with the program.

It blows that sites like OKC allowed these hoes to link to offline sites and social media llike IG from their profiles, because apparently they're alright with these attention hoes and validation seekers shitting up the site if it brings in the simps.

Fuck them for doing it.

I literally have no idea why they'd think I'd want their snapchat or IG or whatever. I want to get them to agree to meet me, with the sole goal of fucking them as quickly as possible, before I get the fuck out of dodge. I have pretty much zero interest in seeing them pouting next to a Starbucks cup.

Quote: (03-15-2016 08:23 PM)griffinmill Wrote:  

I literally have no idea why they'd think I'd want their snapchat or IG or whatever. I want to get them to agree to meet me, with the sole goal of fucking them as quickly as possible, before I get the fuck out of dodge. I have pretty much zero interest in seeing them pouting next to a Starbucks cup.

Thirst is a cruel mistress. Unfortunately, I think IG and Snapchat will become more and more popular with women in their 20s who are "7s" and above - they'll all pretty much be micro-celebrities. Screening through attention whore media will become the norm, and orbiting (working for her) will become a prerequisite to getting the lay with the hottest chicks, if you're not an absolute stunner yourself.

I'm not sure why very attractive girls don't just charge everyone for sex, even the guys they're attracted to. I guess that's why Seeking Arrangement is blowing up.

Other online signs not mentioned thus far:

-Bikini photo(s)
-A bunch of selfies with some retarded look on her face that she thinks is sexy
-Responses that are extremely brief and don't facilitate conversation (example: YOU:[blah blah blah, question], HER: hey! [Image: smile.gif])

Quote: (03-15-2016 10:56 PM)Delta Wrote:  

Other online signs not mentioned thus far:

-Bikini photo(s)
-A bunch of selfies with some retarded look on her face that she thinks is sexy
-Responses that are extremely brief and don't facilitate conversation (example: YOU:[blah blah blah, question], HER: hey! [Image: smile.gif])

Bikini photo as main: bad sign (or any other "I'm trying to look really sultry like a model" type photo as main, as you say)

A single bikini photo or other "check it out" (not "doing some activity") full body photo as just an alternate: definitely closeable ;-)

Full length mirror body shot selfie in a messy bedroom as alternate: GAME ON!

If they say they are a "part-time model". Total bullshit 10/10 times and they are just setting themselves up for thirsty guys to compliment them.

I enjoy when they link their Instagram to their dating profile because it provides an extra layer of security against whales.

Tiffany Crew

This is good shit.