rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls getting sexually excited when you insult their husband or boyfriend

I had a real surreal experience with one of my plates recently who has been cheating on her long term boyfriend with me. We got into a nasty argument because she had generally been lazy and disrespectful and ignored some of my requests. When she wanted to get in contact again, I called her out on it hard. Rather than apologize she just seemed like she wanted to provoke me further. I'm pretty sure think she had a typical female need for drama at that moment, and while I try to maintain frame and not get into stupid arguments, in this case I was up for a fight, and we got into a pretty heated back and forth online.

In the past I have never really mentioned her boyfriend unless she did. We both know the score and how our arrangement works. But on this day, I went at it hard, saying she has a boyfriend who is a loser, a coward, a whiny little bitch, a weak man, and how she keeps coming back to me because I fuck her better and am a better man in every way. I've never actually said these things out loud in such an explicit way with any "taken" girl I have been with.

A couple of things happened that I'm still trying to understand.

1. No matter how nasty my insult was, she always replied and tried to provoke me further
2. She never defended him
3. She never said something was untrue, or that an insult was "uncalled for" or "out of line"
4. She still wants to talk and meet (bang) with me

At the end of all this I really got the feeling that she was totalling getting off on my insulting him. Like I could feel her pussy getting wetter the more I pounded him into the ground.

I know female sexuality is way more perverted than men can ever imagine, and this forum is the proof of how debased it can get....but I'm just trying to understand what the hell is going on and how I can use this to my advantage in the future.

Is there anyone here who had a girl with a husband or boyfriend who actually got excited and wet when you insulted him in a nasty way ?
Is his actually some kind of turn on for some (or all) girls stuck with beta guys ?

It's happened to me in the past. It took me by surprise that instead of defending him, they join in and bashed him too.

It reminds them why they like you, it gives bishes tingles. Remember, you're the bad boy....the one they want.

They get off knowing you're not a beta buck.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Co-sign. I've said before, being the "other guy", more so that cheating or being cheated on, is the most significant learning experience for a man on how women behave. Not only do they not care about the guy, but they actively enjoy the thought of him being torn down (I think this is the primer behind all the Lifetime movies where the woman kills her husband). To be honest though, my sympathy for these guys wanes as a) they picked women with very obvious red flags and b) most of these guys are the staunchest supporters of the "women can do no wrong" camp. The enabled their own demise. And I'd still sympathize, if they weren't trying to drag other men down as well (misery loves company). They're not innocent, they're just trying to win affection via being a kiss-ass pussy vs. having the cajones to go for what they want.

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

Quote: (03-13-2016 12:23 PM)Mercenary Wrote:  

I had a real surreal experience with one of my plates recently who has been cheating on her long term boyfriend with me. We got into a nasty argument because she had generally been lazy and disrespectful and ignored some of my requests. When she wanted to get in contact again, I called her out on it hard. Rather than apologize she just seemed like she wanted to provoke me further. I'm pretty sure think she had a typical female need for drama at that moment, and while I try to maintain frame and not get into stupid arguments, in this case I was up for a fight, and we got into a pretty heated back and forth online.

In the past I have never really mentioned her boyfriend unless she did. We both know the score and how our arrangement works. But on this day, I went at it hard, saying she has a boyfriend who is a loser, a coward, a whiny little bitch, a weak man, and how she keeps coming back to me because I fuck her better and am a better man in every way. I've never actually said these things out loud in such an explicit way with any "taken" girl I have been with.

1. No matter how nasty my insult was, she always replied and tried to provoke me further
3. She never said something was untrue, or that an insult was "uncalled for" or "out of line"

At the end of all this I really got the feeling that she was totalling getting off on my insulting him. Like I could feel her pussy getting wetter the more I pounded him into the ground.

I know female sexuality is way more perverted than men can ever imagine, and this forum is the proof of how debased it can get....but I'm just trying to understand what the hell is going on and how I can use this to my advantage in the future.

Is there anyone here who had a girl with a husband or boyfriend who actually got excited and wet when you insulted him in a nasty way ?
Is his actually some kind of turn on for some (or all) girls stuck with beta guys ?
My basic understanding is that women are aroused by courage and bravado and that this happens on a subconscious level for reasons that are integral to human biology.

This even includes 'amoral' courage or being an asshole. (In "The Way of Men" by Jack Donovan he essentially claims that women are attracted to men who are either "feared or revered").

The reason is that women are biologically designed to find a man who is courageous attractive even if he is a "jerk" because ultimately our hunter-gather ancestors needed men who were strong and not afraid of danger in order to protect and provide for their women (ex. fight rival tribes, hunt game in the wild, etc), and our modern biology is still essentially the same.

So yes, I'm sure that some women find insulting her husband attractive because it shows he's not afraid of "looking like a meanie", and some manipulative women will even try to provoke guys into fighting or acting like a jerk just for their own arousal.

This is what "nice guys" and white knights don't get, they confuse conscience with cowardice, but whether they like it or not women will be more attracted to a courageous guy who is a jerk than a spineless guy no matter how "nice he is".

Just like a guy will be more attracted to a supermodel or an exotic dancer than... Queen Elizabeth the IInd even if she's a "much nicer person".

It does ultimately boil down to biology, not "niceness" or anything that people heard in Sunday School or Disney movies.

Quote: (03-13-2016 02:45 PM)nek Wrote:  

Co-sign. I've said before, being the "other guy", more so that cheating or being cheated on, is the most significant learning experience for a man on how women behave. Not only do they not care about the guy, but they actively enjoy the thought of him being torn down (I think this is the primer behind all the Lifetime movies where the woman kills her husband). To be honest though, my sympathy for these guys wanes as a) they picked women with very obvious red flags and b) most of these guys are the staunchest supporters of the "women can do no wrong" camp. The enabled their own demise. And I'd still sympathize, if they weren't trying to drag other men down as well (misery loves company). They're not innocent, they're just trying to win affection via being a kiss-ass pussy vs. having the cajones to go for what they want.
Agreed, I don't give a pass to women who cheat, but a guy who acts like a beta provider is setting himself up to be cheated on so he can't be totally absolved.

As far as the above goes, I've had a similar experience when insulting an "ex" (more like a f- buddy) of mine in front of a girl I was hanging out with; it made her aroused and want to get freaky with me rather than offended that I'd talked sh*t about a girl I had been banging, lol

It really does boil down to the 'courage' thing; I think in today's wussed out, PC culture which is all about "hearts, unicorns, rainbows and world peace" the one thing more absent from the modern man than anything else is courage, and when women see that a guy isn't a wuss who's afraid of everyone thinking he's a big meanie, they often get uncontrollably aroused.

There's another reason not to get married. Fuck hoes.

In the night venue settings when a girl tells me she has a boyfriend who is nowhere to be seen in the venue I automatically follow up with "fuck that n----!" Not sure it's the same, but man the look of shock on the girl's face is priceless. Sometimes they giggle.

Sexual tension is based on "tension". When you're arguing with her the tension starts to build and if you can dominate/win her in the argument she will get wet for you.

I remember once hanging out and getting drunk with a girl on my porch. We only banged once before, and she was being a really argumentative, know-it-all, feminist bitch. Really trying to establish dominance with me. Well, she wasn't winning the arguments and finally said, "Well, I guess you just want me to leave then", to which I replied, "No, I want you to get your ass in the bedroom now". And so she went and we had great tension-filled sex.

Quote:Quote:

Sounds like a standard issue BPD lunatic. I'd get out while the getting's good, because guess what - you're next! You know she's just storing away all the nasty things you said in her databank to pull out at the opportune time to use as a weapon against YOU, right?

Just because she's not defending him sure as fuck doesn't mean she's somehow on your side.

I was up for a fight, and we got into a pretty heated back and forth online.

What are you arguing with these chicks for at all? Doesn't sound like a productive use of time, unless you love drama yourself.

Soft next. I've got nothing to prove, lady. I don't wish to stoop to your level. Go bye bye.

Quote: (03-13-2016 10:35 PM)XPQ22 Wrote:  

Sounds like a standard issue BPD lunatic. I'd get out while the getting's good, because guess what - you're next! You know she's just storing away all the nasty things you said in her databank to pull out at the opportune time to use as a weapon against YOU, right?

I was up for a fight, and we got into a pretty heated back and forth online.

What are you arguing with these chicks for at all? Doesn't sound like a productive use of time, unless you love drama yourself.

Soft next. I've got nothing to prove, lady. I don't wish to stoop to your level. Go bye bye.

Yeah man, leave those BPD bitches behind quickly....they will become a full time job quite quickly.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Quote: (03-13-2016 10:41 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Yeah man, leave those BPD bitches behind quickly....they will become a full time job quite quickly.

I'm not really anyone to tell anyone how to game, but I could never deal with this level of drama in a relationship. Hooking up with a girl who is cheating on her boyfriend where I have to call him all sorts of stuff to get her panties wet?

[Image: fuckthat.gif]

I thought that the best way to summarize "game" was "I don't have to take this anymore", after all.

I sort of get the feeling that the point of the OP's post was not really to ask "Is this actually some kind of turn on for some (or all) girls stuck with beta guys ?" because the answer should obviously be yes, we got a data point of one at least and there are billions of women on the planet. Is it common, though? No, probably not. There's a huge space between "some" and "all."

I more get the sense that the point was the OP sort of asking for validation that this kind of engagement was somehow "okay." For my part, I don't think so.

Quote: (03-13-2016 03:42 PM)EDantes Wrote:  

This is what "nice guys" and white knights don't get, they confuse conscience with cowardice, but whether they like it or not women will be more attracted to a courageous guy who is a jerk than a spineless guy no matter how "nice he is".

Telling a girl a bunch of BS that she wants to hear, which may or may not be true, about a guy who isn't there, to get in her pants isn't particularly courageous.

Why are you arguing with a fuck-toy online in the first place? You said you both know the score----if that's the case, why is there contact happening online that isn't "meet me at the usual place at 8 PM?"?

She's got a boyfriend. There is 0 reason for you two to "talk". You having an argument with her---especially online---legitimizes her relationship with you in ways it shouldn't.

delete accidental double post

Quote: (03-14-2016 01:57 AM)Aristotle Wrote:  

Why are you arguing with a fuck-toy online in the first place? You said you both know the score----if that's the case, why is there contact happening online that isn't "meet me at the usual place at 8 PM?"?

She's got a boyfriend. There is 0 reason for you two to "talk". You having an argument with her---especially online---legitimizes her relationship with you in ways it shouldn't.

This.

I make a point to never argue with women. Plates or not. Makes no difference. They serve a specific purpose, arguing isn't one of them. If anything it sets you up as more beta in their eyes as they are withdrawing an emotional reaction from you. This is a slippery slope.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Quote: (03-14-2016 12:50 PM)Red_Pillage Wrote:  

Quote: (03-14-2016 01:57 AM)Aristotle Wrote:  

This.

I make a point to never argue with women. Plates or not. Makes no difference. They serve a specific purpose, arguing isn't one of them. If anything it sets you up as more beta in their eyes as they are withdrawing an emotional reaction from you. This is a slippery slope.

I have to disagree. Discussion, or "argument" in the context of a long-term relationship based on mutual trust and respect, definitely serves a purpose. No matter how good of a man you are, you WILL make mistakes in your relationship with a woman if you're with her long enough. And if she brings up a legitimate complaint, you should give her the respect of discussing it.

But having ANY kind of discussion and especially ARGUMENT with a slut who's cheating on her boyfriend is just a complete waste of time. Bragging about it seeking kudos is even worse.

[Image: 13565468.jpg]

Dump this crazy plate brah

Agree with the sentiment that it's a biological attraction to courageousness/strength.

I'd add that actual verbal content doesn't matter as much for women as it does for men. It's not what you say, it's how you say it, your vibe, your intention. That's what they're tuning in to.

Whereas for us guys, insulting another guy is a big deal - we care more about truth, honor, respect etc and these kinds of male values. "A man of his word". What might seem shockingly insulting for us as a guy, girls aren't looking at that level of communication so much. They tune in to the emotional undertones and the social dynamics.

Also consider this:

You stated she's looking for drama. There's a good chance that she's in that mood as a result of being frustrated by her husbands beta-ness. So actually you're perfectly meeting her needs by being alpha/dominant and insulting him at that time. The part of her that's frustrated with him is digging your vibe immensely.

She's attracted to your aggressiveness, she's attracted to your high energy high testosterone masculinity and probably also has a fucked up fetish about cheating on her beta boyfriend. I say take advantage of it but make sure to bail if she comes onto you because...well, she's a psycho.

Quote: (03-14-2016 12:50 PM)Red_Pillage Wrote:  

Gotta disagree.
There are times where you gotta engage her, so your girl knows she's with a real man who doesn't always shy away from a verbal fight. Being aloof every time can backfire and she will go seek her need to be dominated elsewhere. I remember a few years back, I was with a relatively calm and polite Japanese girl who would suddenly shit test, create drama, and provoke me. It really came out of nowhere and was not her character at all. I thought she was bi-polar or BPD or something....but no. She wasn't. After a while, I realized she was doing this at almost the same exact time every month. After doing some calculations into the timing or her periods and monthly cycle I pinned her monthly "rebellions" right down to exact week she was ovulating and most fertile. She didn't even realize she was doing it in such a regular pattern, but subconsciously her psyche and body needed to be dominated and (hate ?) fucked real good by a strong man who could subdue her horny nature, show her who's boss, and get her pregnant.

Quote: (03-13-2016 02:45 PM)nek Wrote:  

Co-sign. I've said before, being the "other guy", more so that cheating or being cheated on, is the most significant learning experience for a man on how women behave.

Agree 100%
I think every man who becomes red pill absolutely needs to experience this a few times in his life. This is the true path to figuring out the way to be, and the things you need to do, so your girl doesn't seek it from another guy. If you haven't yet, then you need to get a girl who has a boyfriend or husband to cheat with you in secret, at least once in your life. I don't think you can fully understand female nature without being the "other guy" with a taken girl. Nothing has opened my eyes more than this. Reading about it here is one thing, but once you live it, it stays with you on such a deep level you will never forget it again.

^ I'm not saying you never put her in her place. I'm not saying you take shit from her, or that you should be passive or allow yourself to be disrespected. I said I never argue with women.

argue (ˈärɡyo͞o/) :give reasons or cite evidence in support of an idea, action, or theory, typically with the aim of persuading others to share one's view.

See the difference?

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis