rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do alpha females exist?

Do alpha females exist?

Maybe kind of a weird question, but I'm unsure as to whether there is such a thing as an "alpha" female. Traits which are typically alpha normally denote masculinity - muscle mass, seniority, intellect, height and aggressiveness, traits most of us would find repulsive in a female. But I've also met a fair number of guys with "ballsy" wives, women who pursued him instead of the other way around.
So here's the question - is there such a thing as an "alpha" female, or are there only females who were required to take on more masculine tasks given their upbringing/life situations?

Do alpha females exist?

If they're at the helm, then technically they are "alpha" like captain Janeway in Star Trek Voyager. To me a guy isn't "alpha" if he's running on the hamster wheel from 9 to 5. Make your own way, manage your own time, call your own shots = "alpha".

Do alpha females exist?

I don't think alpha female is the right word. They usually call her the queen bee, who travels with an entourage and always has hot women around her that just basically flock to her and want her approval and whatnot.

Do alpha females exist?

I'm tempted to create my own thread with a question in its title.

"How many question threads can johnbozzz start?"

[Image: laugh7.gif]

Do alpha females exist?

You need to get off the alpha/beta stuff man, it's not a real thing.

Do alpha females exist?

This thread is beta.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Do alpha females exist?

There are innately bossy, good looking (a non-optional high-value trait for females), high testosterone women out there. They will generally run relationships for all but the most on-point men. Whether or not this is alpha I suppose would be up for debate.

Do alpha females exist?

In the wild they do.

Don't debate me.

Do alpha females exist?

If we define as "alpha" a person who has power and commands respect from others, then yes, such females exist.

And they should be avoided.

Do alpha females exist?

Quote: (03-12-2016 11:51 AM)johnbozzz Wrote:  

Maybe kind of a weird question, but I'm unsure as to whether there is such a thing as an "alpha" female. Traits which are typically alpha normally denote masculinity - muscle mass, seniority, intellect, height and aggressiveness, traits most of us would find repulsive in a female. But I've also met a fair number of guys with "ballsy" wives, women who pursued him instead of the other way around.
So here's the question - is there such a thing as an "alpha" female, or are there only females who were required to take on more masculine tasks given their upbringing/life situations?

Why would you willingly spend time with a dumbass?

"Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest- and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure, it's not your fault" -Donald Trump

Do alpha females exist?

I'd say they're are but unlike men they have to balance out their leadership qualities with feminine qualities in order to be considered high status.

If a woman acts "too masculine" then unlike in the case of men it actually has a repelling effect and lowers their social value.

This is why most high status 'alpha men' would rather date a responsible 'girl next door' type of woman than some ambitious 'career woman'.

Do alpha females exist?

The answer is no because the standards are different for each gender. An alpha male is defined by the quality and quantity of mates he can attract. In men this is correlated with masculinity. A woman with the behaviour of alpha male would have extremely low SMV, hence she can't really be considered the alpha of her sex. Female alphas are women who can easily extract commitment from high-status males, a.k.a. very hot girls with sweet personalities. Male alphas are men who can easily extract sex from high-SMV women.

Do alpha females exist?

Status works a little differently in men and women.

The way I've heard it, women strive to be the center of attention, men strive to be "the best".

This is why women who are typically envied by other women are generally high-profile celebrities, like Princess Diana, or even trashy pop singers like Nicki Minaj. This also explains the "beta orbiter" phenominon; women hang out with guys they aren't attracted to simply because having a bunch of guys following her around makes her feel desired (and the guys feel like just being in the presence of a "hot chick" makes them look cool even though more often than not it just makes them look like a simp who follows women around out of desperation).

On the flip side "alpha" male characters in movies, such as Mad Max are often loners and their status comes less from their social circle than from the respect other men passively give them for their ability to get the job done.

So an "alpha" female or a woman at the top of the female "pecking order" again would be someone along the lines of Princess Diana; a woman filling a "man's" alpha role (ex. a female military general) wouldn't be perceived as desirable by other women.

Do alpha females exist?

In the field of Air Cargo in which I work , I ran into some powerful women who exert a tremendous pressure on their shipments .

I met a handful of them who set up their own business in the brokerage industry and have excellent ties locally , and across the world .

To me , an alpha female is a person with a high status and great assertiveness who is respected by both women and men .

Do alpha females exist?

Quote: (05-19-2016 10:23 AM)Euphoric_Breeze Wrote:  

In the field of Air Cargo in which I work , I ran into some powerful women who exert a tremendous pressure on their shipments .

I met a handful of them who set up their own business in the brokerage industry and have excellent ties locally , and across the world .

To me , an alpha female is a person with a high status and great assertiveness who is respected by both women and men .

But are they happy? Are they more masculine than feminine? Would they have been better off having kids with a man who is more than a match for them?

Doubtless there are woman who are respected in business, science, and the arts, and competent, and even a few geniuses. Have they surrendered some of their feminine purpose and power in the pursuit of a more male destiny?

Take someone like Zaha Hadid, who just passed away in March:

[Image: Zaha-hadid.jpg]

I think some of her architecture original and inspired:

[Image: zaha-hadid-architecture.jpg]

[Image: 56-3619668-1421928776c4b320f8a1844f3f8af...a94986.jpg]

Is she an alpha female, or an unhappy woman, more of a nervous beta, an outlier having outward success but internal conflict?

These are the questions I cannot seem to answer. Is a woman an alpha female in the same way a man is alpha?

Or does a woman's power come in reflecting and building on the glory of her man?

Or is there no such thing as an alpha woman? Is the woman, as some spiritual traditions believe, the eternal mother, the nurturer and encourager, and bringer of life and growth?

I don't know the answers to these questions. I am leaning towards the last one.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Do alpha females exist?

Is even 1 of these remotely true? I wanted to throw up when I saw this in the Chicago Tribune yesterday

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opini...story.html

Do alpha females exist?

[Image: Margaret_Thatcher.png]

Do alpha females exist?

Quote: (05-20-2016 11:21 AM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

[Image: Margaret_Thatcher.png]

Incredible. Thatcher was definitely an alpha female if such thing exists.

Do alpha females exist?

Better way to think of it, IMO:

Being "alpha" for men is different being "alpha for women" due to innate differences; essentially the "alpha" is the type of male or female who most men or women aspire to be like.

Therefore a woman in a male's "alpha" role wouldn't be considered alpha from a female perspective, and vice versa. Since in men the "alpha" commodity is more about being the most competent, while in women it's more about being the most "beloved" by lots of people.

This is why you'll typically see more women aspiring to be like Princess Diana or Taylor Swift than you will someone like Margaret Thatcher, since she is "alpha" from a more masculine POV rather than a feminine one.

While an example of a male in a "female alpha" role would probably be someone like... Mr. Rogers, Richard Simmons, or Pope Francis since they're thought of as benevolent folks beloved by millions of people, though they aren't typically thought of as "alpha" by most guys.

Do alpha females exist?

Interesting thread...

Personally, I define an alpha male as a man who other men are intimidated by and secretly envy, or even slightly fear.

So an alpha female would be a 10, who fully knows she is a 10, and flaunts her sexual superiority.
Other women know she can steal away their husbands/boyfriends and there is nothing they can do about it.
They also wish they had the kind of power she possesses, and wonder how much better their lives would be if they did.

Do alpha females exist?

Damn, Johnbozz joke threads still popping up that I haven't seen.

Americans are dreamers too

Do alpha females exist?

The main problem with the concept of the alpha female is that women are constantly roaming around the world of ideas, looking for excuses and rationalizations for their bad behavior, and the alpha female is an extremely tempting concept to them for the purpose of hypnotizing themselves into believing that some of their worst qualities are the best.

Like this self proclaimed PUA instructor for men, Kezia Noble,

[Image: banner_lady.png]

who writes this article giving men special instructions for seducing alpha females, such as herself:

Quote:Quote:

This girl prides her self in being an alpha female. She wakes up in the morning believing she has a high powered job, she looks in the mirror and says; “Hell yeah!” She’s probably quite good looking, she also knows men want something she has, but, at the same time she values herself as being out going and friendly and feels it is unnecessary to be a complete bitch if a man approaches her.

In other words she would rather the man temporarily fall in love with her before saying a polite “Fuck off” rather than straight out “Fuck off”.

http://www.kezia-noble.com/the-alpha-female/

Or even "manosphere women," like Suzanne Venker,

[Image: Suzanne-in-Tallahasee-2.jpg]

who I used to like, right up until the moment I found out she was writing a book on an alpha wife's guide to men:

America is in love with the alpha female. She’s the quintessential modern woman: assertive, razor sharp, and fully in control. Her success in the marketplace is undeniable, a downright boon to society. But what happens when the alpha female gets married?

She becomes an alpha wife, of course.

To be sure, you can find the alpha wife at the office. But you can also find her at home with the kids, or even somewhere in between those two worlds. How the alpha wife spends her days doesn’t matter—what matters is how she behaves. An alpha wife is a micromanager. She takes charge of everything and everyone. She is, in a word, the Boss.

http://suzannevenker.com/books/the-alpha...-marriage/

Can't you see how excited they get, getting ahold of this concept? Can't you feel the giddiness in their writing as they explain how alpha they are?

The most recent article on alpha females comes courtesy of this one:

[Image: profile_63286_pi_Ashley%20Duvan%202.jpg?v=1424487092]

Now, for my Alpha Females out there, you badass bitches know who you are, it takes a very particular man to be able to handle you. Yes, you might as well admit it now: you are a handful.

http://www.puckermob.com/relationships/7...pha-female

Can't you feel also, the smugness? Took me three seconds to track these down, they are everywhere.

I was going to write about it, but I came across an article that got there first in top style, so I will just quote him, Blackdragon, over at his blog, with the perfectly titled post about alpha women:

Dominant Bitchy Women Are Good to Date? Uh…No

Get ready to puke up your lunch. We’ve got a Dominant writing a cute little article about how great it is to date a woman like her. She’s going to teach us the important selling points of dating an Alpha Bitch.

Some men like their women submissive, sweet, feminine, and nurturing – and hey, there’s nothing wrong with that. But that woman is certainly not an Alpha Female.

Now, for my Alpha Females out there, you badass bitches know who you are, it takes a very particular man to be able to handle you. Yes, you might as well admit it now: you are a handful.

This is the sort of black-and-white thinking embraced by Americans in particular (because of our insane two party political system).

Look at what the implication is. As a man, you have only two options: a submissive wimp woman or a high drama badass bitch.

How about a woman with a high self-esteem and very low drama?

Or how about a more submissive woman who is also very smart and successful in her career?

Or a truly Independent woman who is very easy to be with because she doesn’t care about your opinions of her opinions?

But, no. According to this gal, we have only two radical options. This is a common tactic: strawman one other option than the one you are proposing, then define it as something horrible and extreme.

1. She will challenge you.

Not only will she challenge you, but she probably won’t forfeit too easily; she will be persistent and insistent. She will debate with you over anything from de Blasio’s new policy, to the actual color of a tennis ball (green? or yellow?), and she expects to win.

Woman translation to English: I’m a high drama bitch. I’m loud and argumentative.

Some advice: challenge her back.

Woman translation to English: As a woman, I love drama. GIVE IT TO ME! Later, I’ll lie to my girlfriends about how much I “hate drama,” but I’ll be full of shit. I drink that shit up!

2. She don’t need a man to make it happen.

That’s right! I don’t need a man. I just need child support, alimony, food stamps, welfare, subsidized housing, goverment healthcare, affirmative action laws, sugar daddy arrangements, men to pay for dates, and live-in boyfriend or husband to pay most of my bills.

All of these things are mostly paid for by men, but I don’t need a man!

If you’re the kind of guy who loves to feel needed all the time, this gal just isn’t for you. She is fiercely independent and prides herself on being self-reliant and self-sufficient: Miss Outta My Way.

I’ve already explained what women mean when they use the word “independent.” Read it right here, and be sure to read the comments made by women there as well.

The great thing about being with an Alpha is that you won’t feel tied down

Yes, you will, because she’s a Dominant who will run your life.

because she doesn’t need you, she wants you.

…to help pay her bills.

3. She will be straight-up with you.

If your Alpha has a problem, you will most likely know about it.

This is fine. If a woman has a legitimate problem and she’s an MLTR or OLTR, I would like to hear about it so that it doesn’t fester and become a drama explosion later.

If all she said was this and then moved on, I would have no problem with it and agree 100%. But she does go on, to demonstrate exactly the one thing I dislike most about women:

You can’t expect her to be too gentle with her words, so hopefully you’ll understand that she isn’t trying to be mean – this is just the way she is.

I have had women complain to me about the technique of soft nexting. These women say things like, “Oh, so a woman isn’t allowed to bring any problems in the relationship to your attention? Nice, BD!” or “You’re going to temporarily kick a woman out of your life just for expressing her emotions?!?”

No.

As I’ve explained many times before, any woman in a relationship with me is more than welcome to bring a problem to me, provided she’s being a calm, rational adult using a normal tone of voice and not throwing around insults (including veiled ones). I’ve never had a problem with that and never will. Moreover, since my goal is always long-term relationships, I want her to want her to bring such a problem to my attention so we can resolve it together.

The challenge comes when a woman comes to me with a problem while, as this woman says it, “not being too gentle with her words.” If a woman comes to me with a problem while being a hysterical, insulting bitch, then that’s unacceptable Sweetheart, and you’re goddamn right you’re going to get soft nexted (if not hard nexted). And you fuckin’ deserve it.

At no point in the last ten years or so have I ever, ever raised my voice to a woman in anger or insulted her personally, including when I’m bringing a problem in the relationship to her attention. I expect the same consideration.

Calming down and thinking before you speak is not that difficult. If you can’t do that, get the fuck away from me and come back when you’ve taken a few anger management classes and have learned to behave like the adult you want to be treated as. Justify your childish behavior all you like; I’ll be busy having sex with some younger and/or hotter women until you shape up.

4. She’s a do-er, not a talk-er.

Alpha’s take action, so if she says she’s gonna do something – you bet your ass, she’s gonna do it. She probably expects the same in return: if you say you’re gonna do something, you sure as hell better follow through. And if ya don’t, she will…so don’t miss the boat, Mister. Hop on!

That’s good. I always do what I promise. This is why I’m extremely careful about what I promise, both in my personal life and in my business life. I learned a very long time ago that long-term happiness comes to the man who doesn’t promise very much.

However, I view that as common decency, not as something you should be bragging about. Being a person of your word should apply equally to everyone, of both sexes, not just an Alpha Bitch.

5. She doesn’t wear her Alpha on her sleeve.

Then what is this entire fucking article?

Chocolates? Flowers? One of those Hallmark cards that have a cute pun about how much you love her? Yeah, these things will probably make her vom a little in her mouth before it makes her heart melt.

I won’t be getting you that crap anyway, so no problem.

Not that she’s a total cynic, but she’s used to the doting – the lovey dovey crap that every girl wants – and in order to get her attention, you’ll need to come up with something a little more original.

As long as it doesn’t cost me any money, sure.

Wait, what? You don’t like that, Sweetie?

But I thought you “don’t need a man?”

6. She’s not easy.

If you think loving an Alpha Female is easy, you’re wrong.

Sounds GREAT. A difficult woman? Yay! Sign me up!

She’s difficult, competitive, and probably complicated.

OMG this sounds wonderful! The perfect woman to be with! I’m cumming in my pants!

She gets off from being free, being in power, and will step on any man who gets in her way. She is, in fact, ab. So. Lute. Ly. Impossible.

Wow! She wants to be in power? She steps on men? She’s impossible?

Woman. Of. My. Dreams.

You should put that shit on your online dating profile, Kitten. You will be mobbed by the highest-quality men you’ve ever seen. Seriously, do it.

7. But she’s definitely worth it.

Oh yeah!

Her my-way-or-the-highway attitude and complete self-competence will, at times, make you feel small.

I’m falling in love! I’ve always wanted a woman to make me feel small! Doesn’t that sound great, guys?

Instead, let it empower you.

Yes! Let a dominant, high drama bitch from hell empower you, guys!

Why the hell would you want a nice girl? Fuck no! Give me one of these Alpha Bitches! I’m still trying to talk down my raging boner!

Let it strengthen your weaknesses, and let it feed your drive to success. She will help you learn about yourself; she will push you; she will change you; she will impact you. Overall, she will make you a better man.

Yes! Yes! A woman who is difficult, competitive, loves drama, who is yelling at me, complaining often and stepping on me will make me a better man! I’ll look better, feel better about myself, be a happier man, and make more money in my career!

This chick has totally turned me around! What the fuck have I been doing all these years dating happy, low-drama women? What a fool I’ve been! I need one of these Alpha Bitches to step on me and make me feel small!

Future dream woman, here I come!

This is not a concept we want women to remember they know about.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung