rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ho Chi Minh relocation?

Ho Chi Minh relocation?

Hello!
Semilong time lurker here.

Arrived yesterday in HCMC and I will probably stay here for a long time. My plan here other than meeting a lot of nice vietnamese girls is to create more income streams on internet. Seems to be a lot of people in similar situations as me here, so hopefully i can find some of them.

I did as recommended in a datasheet i cant find now for some reason, but the point was something like this:
1: A few weeks before arrival, register vietnamcupid.com account, get many contacts to the different apps viber/wechat and so on.
Did that and have ~15 cute girls in those apps.
2: Take girls for quick coffee during the day, screen out too conservative girls.
3: Take the girls to a nice restaurant and from there, to the hotel room/apartment.

I had my first coffee date today, a 26yo girl, looked better online, maybe a 6 irl. I didnt have high expectations since I was very tired/jetlagged and the date was mostly just friendly conversation. No kino or anything like that.

Any advice on my strategy? Should i try to escalate physically on the coffee date? Advice on restaurants to take the girls in D1?

Also tomorrow Im moving into a airbnb apartment in D1 but only 4 days. Will contact some agency to rent a apartment, hopefully its possible to rent only 1-2 month for ~$500/month. All advise is very appreciated.

If someone know which datasheet im talking about, pls link it to me here.
Also interested in meeting up for a beer or two.

Ho Chi Minh relocation?

Also im on nofap and today is day number 7, imo the "worst" day, i had to stop using tinder cause i got a boner on the restaurant haha.
Usually first 6 days are nothing special, day 7 is almost crazy and i get hard all the time, it is like that for 2-3 days maybe then back to normal.
I have a real hard time not going down to the massage in the hotel which i know offers at least a hj.

Ho Chi Minh relocation?

Quote: (03-06-2016 06:53 AM)Burn Wrote:  

Hello!
Semilong time lurker here.

Arrived yesterday in HCMC and I will probably stay here for a long time, got a three month visa and i make my living playing online poker. My plan here other than meeting a lot of nice vietnamese girls is to create more income streams on internet. Seems to be a lot of people in similar situations as me here, so hopefully i can find some of them.

I did as recommended in a datasheet i cant find now for some reason, but the point was something like this:
1: A few weeks before arrival, register vietnamcupid.com account, get many contacts to the different apps viber/wechat and so on.
Did that and have ~15 cute girls in those apps.
2: Take girls for quick coffee during the day, screen out too conservative girls.
3: Take the girls to a nice restaurant and from there, to the hotel room/apartment.

I had my first coffee date today, a 26yo girl, looked better online, maybe a 6 irl. I didnt have high expectations since I was very tired/jetlagged and the date was mostly just friendly conversation. No kino or anything like that.

Any advice on my strategy? Should i try to escalate physically on the coffee date? Advice on restaurants to take the girls in D1?

Also tomorrow Im moving into a airbnb apartment in D1 but only 4 days. Will contact some agency to rent a apartment, hopefully its possible to rent only 1-2 month for ~$500/month. All advise is very appreciated.

If someone know which datasheet im talking about, pls link it to me here.
Also interested in meeting up for a beer or two.

Search travel threads started, for example, by Sweet Pea or Papi Rico. And if you are cool and committed, ask to meet them, you'll get very good advices on Saigon and Vietnam...

also: thread-13604-page-3.html

As to your question: "Should i try to escalate physically on the coffee date?", of course you should try to bring the girl to your apartment the very same night, if you like her, under the pretext of watching a movie or listening to music... No reason in waiting or being shy.

Ho Chi Minh relocation?

Sweet thanks, will do that!

You are probably right, i've kind of been hiding behind "vietnamese girls are conservative, better to take it slow", but probably doesnt even hurt to try to get them home first date. At least that is my impression with western girls at home, nothing to loose by trying.

Ho Chi Minh relocation?

Quote: (03-06-2016 09:00 AM)Burn Wrote:  

Sweet thanks, will do that!

You are probably right, i've kind of been hiding behind "vietnamese girls are conservative, better to take it slow", but probably doesnt even hurt to try to get them home first date. At least that is my impression with western girls at home, nothing to loose by trying.

If you've met her through internet (especially on Vcupid), she can't really pretend to be super conservative, can she?[Image: wink.gif] Go for the first-date bang!

If you've met her through social circle, then wait the 2d or third date...

Ho Chi Minh relocation?

Today was a weird day, with great success [Image: biggrin.gif]

All started with the girl i mentioned yesterday(the coffee date) wrote me on vietnamcupid said that she didnt find me in her viber list, obvious she just wanted my attention but girls are weird and cant just say Hi [Image: tongue.gif]
Anyway we had some problem with communication, i tried to ask her out for dinner, she didnt even notice(?) and in the message after asked if i wanted her to take me to the big supermarket in district 7. Said yes because i really needed to go there for bed linen. We decided 3.30.

This is where the action starts: At around 2.45 a girl i've matched with on tinder wrote to me, i wrote back and after a couple of messages i asked if she wanted to take a drink with me the day after, she couldnt and asked if i was busy now. I said I was busy today, we chatted a couple of minutes then she started to send pictures and in the last of them she showed her boobs. Said something like "ops i took wrong picture", Yeah right [Image: biggrin.gif] I was 9 or 10 days into nofap and horny like a animal, so i said something like "I want you in my apartment now" she wanted to be there. Sent message to the other girl i had problem and couldnt go until 5.
Realized taking her to my appartment might be a bad idea, there is a man who has to open the door and especially old people here are conservative and i had moved into the apartment 1 hour earlier. Asked her if there was a hotel nearby we could go to. There was one next to her place(lived with parents) and we decided to meet outside. I arrived, no one there and she said "Im already inside, come in" Standing outside the hotel, i realized what a bad idea this was, i had no idea what would happen, were there people waiting for me in the room? Would people come and threaten me? Most likely she would want money. Nope, I was to horny to think with my big head so I went to the room(which was rent by hour lol) and the girl was there, horny and ready to go.
Fucked her, came ultrafast the first time, was reloaded after 1 minute and we started again, stopped after a while cause she started to bleed from the pussy [Image: confused.gif]

Left her and the other girl had missed(bs) that i said i had to postpone to 5 and was waiting for me ON THE SAME STREET!!!! Went to meet her, had a long and productive day at the super market, and ate dinner, then to my apartment, there was very little lmr but no big deal.
What i dont like is that she got really emotional during and after sex, when we were kissing she was shaking she said and stuff like that. Also after she was very emotional and im pretty sure she will fall in love with me if she hasn't already. I dont want to hurt her.

First time with 2 new notches on the same day though, nice [Image: biggrin.gif]

Ho Chi Minh relocation?

Find Apartments in Facebook groups. They are very popular. Get a girl to take you to some authentic cuisine. There's so much that hcmc has to offer.

Ho Chi Minh relocation?

I'll be in HCMC in a month did u find an apartment? Im considering AirBnb but prefer to rent something out if I can find something

Ho Chi Minh relocation?

fuck man I'm jealous. I had a great time in HCMC during my very short stay there and I love Vietnamese girls too.

Ho Chi Minh relocation?

Quote: (03-07-2016 09:31 PM)Shimmy Wrote:  

Find Apartments in Facebook groups. They are very popular. Get a girl to take you to some authentic cuisine. There's so much that hcmc has to offer.

Thx applied for some, also contacted a agency, seemed to be reasonable prices there, but maybe they wont accept 3 month or less lease.
Will definitely get girls to show me around and i really like the Vietnamese food.

Quote: (03-07-2016 11:56 PM)RustyShackleford Wrote:  

I'll be in HCMC in a month did u find an apartment? Im considering AirBnb but prefer to rent something out if I can find something
Maybe i suck at searching airbnb but I stay in a Airbnb right now, and sure it is pretty modern/fresh/clean and only a few minutes walk from bui vien(main tourist street). But is has no kitchen, to get in i have to ring a door bell and someone opens the door(not security guard, just someone in a family) which means its probably not appreciated to come home late, i did bring a Vietnamese girl yesterday and it wasn't a problem, pretty sure the other apartments heard us well though. I think it will be a problem if i bring more girls. 25$/night. Did search the day before i moved in, so maybe better if you are looking longer time ahead.

Quote: (03-08-2016 12:16 AM)WalkingMan Wrote:  

fuck man I'm jealous. I had a great time in HCMC during my very short stay there and I love Vietnamese girls too.
[Image: smile.gif] I have been longing for a long time to get away and so far HCMC seems like a very good choice.

Already getting some needy vibes from the girl i brought here yesterday(she didnt stay over), i feel bad about it.

Ho Chi Minh relocation?

what's that ?

Ho Chi Minh relocation?

I've banged 11 girls in 5 months here, virtually all from online, as I don't drink or go in big for "the nightlife." I banged only one on the 1st night and it was my 3rd night in town-a pocket rocket 19 year-old with white dreams. I say be very aggressive unless she is an 8 or up or you think you really might be into her. Then handle things gingerly.

There is a such an abundances of easy 6 and 7's here, most of what you will find online, just have fun. I would say every 5th girl I meet online is an 8 or above.

Good luck.

Ho Chi Minh relocation?

Delete

Ho Chi Minh relocation?

Quote: (03-08-2016 06:49 AM)cafare52 Wrote:  

I've banged 11 girls in 5 months here, virtually all from online, as I don't drink or go in big for "the nightlife." I banged only one on the 1st night and it was my 3rd night in town-a pocket rocket 19 year-old with white dreams. I say be very aggressive unless she is an 8 or up or you think you really might be into her. Then handle things gingerly.

There is a such an abundances of easy 6 and 7's here, most of what you will find online, just have fun. I would say every 5th girl I meet online is an 8 or above on the chatapps.

Good luck.

Nice! I dont drink either except few beers here and there, also not interested in nightclubs and such.
I've been working mostly with vietnam cupid, but also some with tinder and that got me a from match to fuck in less than 1 hour i think [Image: biggrin.gif]

The two i have fucked so far i would say was around 5's, and now that i have fucked two i feel comfortable to raise the standards. I have many 5-6-7s, one superhot and maybe 1-2 8's,

How do you deal with the girls after you slept with them?
My ideal set up would be keeping 2-3-4 girls as fuckbuddies and see each one ~1 time/week, and keep improving the rotation. I know the girls are more conservative than western girls and also seems to get attached/in love very quickly, mostly based on what i have read online.
All tips you have on this subject is very appreciated.

Ho Chi Minh relocation?

Apparently you need driver license here to drive anything bigger than 50cc, if i understood correctly, no insurances apply if something happens and you dont have drivers license also if you are in a accident you might be doing jail time. I.e NOT worth driving without one.
Anyway found a service on facebook who will help you.

A1: 50cc-175cc $150
A2: 50cc-unlimited $320
Anyone know if this is reasonable? I know i can do it by myself much cheaper but trying to communicate with Vietnamese authority? No thank you, and this service does everything for you.

I booked in to do A2, what a dream to get a big bike and ride along the coast [Image: biggrin.gif] This will be interesting i think cause i have no experience other than driving motocross 1-2 times on track and mopeds on the street. I do have driver license for car since 10 years though so i do have experience in traffic(not in saigon traffic lol).

Ho Chi Minh relocation?

In reality what will happen is that if you're pulled over you'll have to pay the cop. If you get into an accident you'll have to pay the cop and the guy you got into an accident with.

That's pretty much with or without the "proper license."

Also, wear a helmet. A good one. Get a good HJC, not one of those pieces of shit the Viets wear. Be aware that if you do get one of those you might have to worry about it getting stolen.

Source: Lived in Saigon for a year or so.

Ho Chi Minh relocation?

Quote: (03-11-2016 05:47 AM)Malone Wrote:  

In reality what will happen is that if you're pulled over you'll have to pay the cop. If you get into an accident you'll have to pay the cop and the guy you got into an accident with.

That's pretty much with or without the "proper license."

Also, wear a helmet. A good one. Get a good HJC, not one of those pieces of shit the Viets wear. Be aware that if you do get one of those you might have to worry about it getting stolen.

Source: Lived in Saigon for a year or so.

Thanks for the info!
I'm not worried about those kinds of stuff, im worried about severe accidents with me or another person ending up in hospital and such, if insurance doesn't cover it then it can ruin my life with medical bills.

Will get a HJC for sure!

Was looking at the same apartment again today, its not very big but its location is very good, close to pham ngu lao/bui vien but not on it.
Its not fancy either and $500/month including everything might be overprice, but i think the privacy i get from it will be worth it, the other serviced apartments was much more fancy but had the opposite of privacy.
Also meet some people in the house, they seemed nice and one of them used to live in the apartment im signing for, before his wife arrived here.

Ho Chi Minh relocation?

HCM is a very westernized part of Vietnam and you can find westernized Viet girls who are still thin and pretty.

If you are white you should have no problem cleaning up there, thats a given. Dont dig into the trap of going slowly because "this is not the west". Follow textbook game.

3 months are not a problem. Staying indefinitely however would require some long term strategy.

Making income off the net in Vietnam is excellent since there is no copyright law and no taxes. Long as you dont post anti-communist stuff you should be fine. I would have stayed and done this too were it not for my white fetish and my love of the soon-extinct French culture.

Happy hunting. Clean up those sluts for me [Image: wink.gif]

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Ho Chi Minh relocation?

Look for "Housing Ho Chi Minh City" on Facebook. Tons of great options on there for low prices.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Ho Chi Minh relocation?

Protip: Do not get an apartment near Pham Ngu Lao. That's a tourist shithole and you don't want to live near there.

Serviced apartments are good, but basically they're a house. At best you'll have a door man/security guy that lives in the bottom floor. Worst case it's a family. Either case it's bad news for pulling strange.

I recommend you join this FB group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/expatshcmc/

Find a foreigner house. You'll pay not that much cash, you'll have a floor in a house with access to the kitchen and possibly hot tub, garage, no doorman, etc. Those can be all over the place, but there's a couple areas that are full of digital nomad types. You'll generally want to be in D1. District 2 and District 3 have got some good spots as well. But seriously stay away from that shithole. You'll thank me later.

An anecdote:

When I lived in Saigon at one point I had 4 plates. One was technically my Vietnamese tutor, but I was also fucking her so she sort of counts. I had a security dude in the bottom floor.

At one point, he mouthed off to one of the girls about how she was one of many. She complained to me about it. So I bitched to the landlord, who ripped a strip out of him and he was told to not discuss my comings and goings with anyone.

However, he was also a dim bulb. The smartest plate did the "Oh tell me about the other girls, I know all about them. It's fine." - and he started talking.

Never lost a girl because of it, but fuck that guy.

Ho Chi Minh relocation?

Burn, didn't see this thread until now but can offer some more advice and second what others said about just going for it with these girls like you normally would. If they are really uncomfortable then of course back off a bit but mostly they are looking for you to lead and most probably like and respect you for it.

This sounds crazy but I think my ratio of 1st date bangs is 18 out of 23 lays. That doesn't seem particularly conservative to me, perhaps I'm screening them well or just doing things right on the dates but some of these girls have been really high quality too. Though the ones that required more dates did tend to be more likely to be hot, like the 9 which I had an LTR with.

Congrats on your success so far, that's a hell of a story with those 2 girls in one day.

Ho Chi Minh relocation?

I've been here for almost two months after living for a year in Da Nang and can echo what the other guys are saying.

I find Tinder to be the best here, it's a buffet of hot willing girls and i've done very well from it. Just remember that you are most probably one of many 'foreign guys' she has on the go so don't get too attached. Speaking of getting attached the Viet girls can be very clingy. I try not to take too many to my place as they have a strange habit of turning up announced on occasion which can be awkward if you're home with another girl.

In regards to housing try and avoid anywhere with a security and and a 'no guests after 11pm policy.' I find it stricter here than Da Nang and i get hassle if i bring women back. Normally they will keep their ID card for the night but some will flat out refuse to let anyone stay over unless they register with the local ward police. It's a lottery with where you stay so try not to get tied into long contracts.

I can recommend D7 as a place to stay especially if you're not working in the centre and don't go out much. It's reasonably modern, has calmer traffic and many nice restaurants etc. About 20-30mins on a bike to the centre, depending on traffic.

Ho Chi Minh relocation?

Mistake new post coming.

Ho Chi Minh relocation?

Wow guys i really appreciate all of you taking the time to write here in this thread. I have obviously found the right forum. I've been in the "manosphere" for probably two years and some different forums, none could compare to this action, sweet [Image: biggrin.gif]

Quote: (03-11-2016 09:29 AM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

HCM is a very westernized part of Vietnam and you can find westernized Viet girls who are still thin and pretty.

If you are white you should have no problem cleaning up there, thats a given. Dont dig into the trap of going slowly because "this is not the west". Follow textbook game.

3 months are not a problem. Staying indefinitely however would require some long term strategy.

Making income off the net in Vietnam is excellent since there is no copyright law and no taxes. Long as you dont post anti-communist stuff you should be fine. I would have stayed and done this too were it not for my white fetish and my love of the soon-extinct French culture.

Happy hunting. Clean up those sluts for me [Image: wink.gif]

Thanks, yeah from my experience so far, the biggest hurdle is to just find the hot girls. I think i will clean it up when I have a apartment and such, and i have slept with 2 so far without much effort, looks good for the future [Image: biggrin.gif]

Quote: (03-11-2016 10:28 AM)RIslander Wrote:  

Look for "Housing Ho Chi Minh City" on Facebook. Tons of great options on there for low prices.

Thanks, i found that group a couple of days ago and i agree.

Quote: (03-11-2016 10:58 AM)Malone Wrote:  

Protip: Do not get an apartment near Pham Ngu Lao. That's a tourist shithole and you don't want to live near there.

Serviced apartments are good, but basically they're a house. At best you'll have a door man/security guy that lives in the bottom floor. Worst case it's a family. Either case it's bad news for pulling strange.

I recommend you join this FB group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/expatshcmc/

The apartment i was about to sign was a couple of minutes from pham ngu lao but i did cancel it. I am in that group, doesnt seem to be that many apartments and stuff there.

Quote:Malone Wrote:

Find a foreigner house. You'll pay not that much cash, you'll have a floor in a house with access to the kitchen and possibly hot tub, garage, no doorman, etc. Those can be all over the place, but there's a couple areas that are full of digital nomad types. You'll generally want to be in D1. District 2 and District 3 have got some good spots as well. But seriously stay away from that shithole. You'll thank me later.

You mean a sharehouse? I could do that but i kind of like living alone, so i think a normal apartment would suite me the best. What do you think about D7? I really want to meet some digital nomads.

Quote:Malone Wrote:

An anecdote:

When I lived in Saigon at one point I had 4 plates. One was technically my Vietnamese tutor, but I was also fucking her so she sort of counts. I had a security dude in the bottom floor.

At one point, he mouthed off to one of the girls about how she was one of many. She complained to me about it. So I bitched to the landlord, who ripped a strip out of him and he was told to not discuss my comings and goings with anyone.

However, he was also a dim bulb. The smartest plate did the "Oh tell me about the other girls, I know all about them. It's fine." - and he started talking.

Never lost a girl because of it, but fuck that guy.
hahaha i can totally see that happening. At the airbnb apartment i rented a few days ago the girl i brought had a pretty long conversation with the "security" downstairs, i imagine it wouldnt end good if i would brought other girls there before [Image: tongue.gif]
Sweet with 4 plates, thats what i want i think, if it not too much.

Quote: (03-11-2016 11:01 AM)CocoBoy Wrote:  

Burn, didn't see this thread until now but can offer some more advice and second what others said about just going for it with these girls like you normally would. If they are really uncomfortable then of course back off a bit but mostly they are looking for you to lead and most probably like and respect you for it.

This sounds crazy but I think my ratio of 1st date bangs is 18 out of 23 lays. That doesn't seem particularly conservative to me, perhaps I'm screening them well or just doing things right on the dates but some of these girls have been really high quality too. Though the ones that required more dates did tend to be more likely to be hot, like the 9 which I had an LTR with.

Congrats on your success so far, that's a hell of a story with those 2 girls in one day.

I will definitely have to go at it harder than i have. Crazy with 18 first date bangs good job!! My experience is just one week so not much to take for it i guess, but my last two coffee dates i have been disappointed, the girls looked really cute in the pictures but then at all as cute irl. I guess just bad luck and i have a coffee date with one today which is think is really nice.
When i get a place to stay, i will go all in at the 1st date lays.

Quote: (03-11-2016 12:05 PM)crisj Wrote:  

I've been here for almost two months after living for a year in Da Nang and can echo what the other guys are saying.

I find Tinder to be the best here, it's a buffet of hot willing girls and i've done very well from it. Just remember that you are most probably one of many 'foreign guys' she has on the go so don't get too attached. Speaking of getting attached the Viet girls can be very clingy. I try not to take too many to my place as they have a strange habit of turning up announced on occasion which can be awkward if you're home with another girl.

Really? I have tried it some and found it to be pretty slow, but come to think about it, vietnamcupid is as well. More tinder for me then.

Quote:crisj Wrote:

In regards to housing try and avoid anywhere with a security and and a 'no guests after 11pm policy.' I find it stricter here than Da Nang and i get hassle if i bring women back. Normally they will keep their ID card for the night but some will flat out refuse to let anyone stay over unless they register with the local ward police. It's a lottery with where you stay so try not to get tied into long contracts.

I can recommend D7 as a place to stay especially if you're not working in the centre and don't go out much. It's reasonably modern, has calmer traffic and many nice restaurants etc. About 20-30mins on a bike to the centre, depending on traffic.

I was about to sign a contract today as i think i mentioned but i put that on pause. I think D7 might suite me, are there many western guys making a living online there? Im never going to clubs and i imagine living in district 1 is not required to find bars and such. You dont think i get isolated if i live there?
What is important to me: Meet pretty girls, meet friends/guys in similar situation as me, live comfortable, have a "normal" life here.
Also, how would you find apartments in D7, im talking with a agency and it seems that most if not all have 24/7 security.

I am soooo tired of this now, i just wanna move into a apartment. I think it was a good thing to not sign, and i will instead live at a hotel in D7 for a few days and see how i like it.

Ho Chi Minh relocation?

Seriously what im i missing here?
I was looking online at some apartments in D7, found this for example:
http://www.saigonlease.com/apartment-for...ict-7.html
100m2, $480/month?!?