rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Looking for an accountant / business professional

Hi all -

I'm looking for a new accountant who is experienced not only in taxes, but also in setting up side businesses as an income stream. I'm also open to a tax attorney for doing the same thing.

I'm looking in the Los Angeles area, or south in Long Beach or Orange County.

My old (before a divorce and shutting down a company as a result) accountant was up in Washington (where all of my money now resides on an ongoing basis), and has actually retired at the point as well. I'm not recovered enough that I'm ready to start over and am looking for appropriate professionals to help.

Just a thought - a section for helping find professionals like this might be a nice thing to have on the forum?

Thanks in advance.

Quote: (03-05-2016 03:27 PM)netguy68 Wrote:  

Hi all -

I'm looking for a new accountant who is experienced not only in taxes, but also in setting up side businesses as an income stream. I'm also open to a tax attorney for doing the same thing.

I'm looking in the Los Angeles area, or south in Long Beach or Orange County.

My old (before a divorce and shutting down a company as a result) accountant was up in Washington (where all of my money now resides on an ongoing basis), and has actually retired at the point as well. I'm not recovered enough that I'm ready to start over and am looking for appropriate professionals to help.

Just a thought - a section for helping find professionals like this might be a nice thing to have on the forum?

Thanks in advance.

PM me and I'll refer you to my guy. He caters to business owners, real estate investors and high net worth individuals and is based in OC

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell