rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

feelings of rejection.

feelings of rejection.

i have been in the circumestances where i found many girls...but somehow i was unable to talk with them.

there was some energy which forced me to stay back..and believe me i missed lots of oppurtunities..someone in my inner believe is that when i will talk to a girl..she wont like or she would reject me....i also feel fast heart beat when i talk to a girl in person ..specialy the girls i like....i feel totaly confuse.

i feel that if she will reject me that will hit my ego..and then i will be angry to myself for many days untill i get some other success....i realy dont like to be rejected...because i believe i have to be perfect man girls like most.

i am not a ugly guy at all..my height is long..and i come in handsome catagery....few of them i tried to talk....some realy rejected me..i couldnt find the reason....but i always thought that it was because of my looks....i dont like rejection...i am too much concious about my looks.

help me with my issue...what should i do

feelings of rejection.

It seems like you feel bad because you're good looking and thus don't want to be rejected.
Well, the only way to deal with it is to head right into you fear and approach and get rejected. The only way to overcome a fear is by repeated exposure.

feelings of rejection.

You are taking yourself too seriously.

[Image: sleepy.gif]

Learn how to laugh at the whole thing [Image: exclamation.gif]

feelings of rejection.

Quote: (07-10-2011 09:13 AM)Amour Fou Wrote:  

I play a game call "rejection": me and my wingman split once inside a bar and agree to meet up later only once each one of you has been rejected three times. I guarantee you it isnt that easy to be blown off quickly!
It makes for memorable stories and completely kills any fear of rejection, as you are laughing about the whole experience since before it begins.
Try it.

feelings of rejection.

Quote: (07-11-2011 01:19 AM)Oblivion77 Wrote:  

Quote: (07-10-2011 09:13 AM)Amour Fou Wrote:  

I play a game call "rejection": me and my wingman split once inside a bar and agree to meet up later only once each one of you has been rejected three times. I guarantee you it isnt that easy to be blown off quickly!
It makes for memorable stories and completely kills any fear of rejection, as you are laughing about the whole experience since before it begins.
Try it.

Beautiful.

BUT... this is the tricky part (not to be mentioned?)...

This is just the beginning...

[Image: banana.gif]

The more you laugh at yourself, the better you improve. If I'm mistaken, please someone correct me, because that has been my empirical evidence on game so far.

feelings of rejection.

No doubt its reality, but don't be serious...
You can improve your mistake by laughing, enjoy with friends, make parties.. Just forget it all.

feelings of rejection.

MAN UP your life is not that serious. it's gonna chew you up, spit you the fuck out. nobody's going to give two shits about you or your insecurities, or your tallness and handsomeness. How about actually giving them something to remember you by, today

fuck history, fuck awards, fuck bitches. nobody feels bad for you as a man with your little insecurities. Make it happen, there's plenty of literature out there, it's your decision. You need to find your own self worth before you go around seeking validation from sluts/ladies and everyone you've never met.

Who the fuck are they to reject YOU, ANACONDA. YOURE THE MAN. didn't they know that?!! school them about it if they didn't and then find out what they bring to the table.

be polite though, here's a good video

feelings of rejection.

Quote: (07-12-2011 12:44 AM)hypesession Wrote:  

Who the fuck are they to reject YOU, ANACONDA. YOURE THE MAN. didn't they know that?!! school them about it if they didn't and then find out what they bring to the table.

thats what i think and always get depress....WHO THE HELL ARE THEY TO REJECT ME?