rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Phil Collins to rewed ex after $46 million settlement.

Phil Collins to rewed ex after million settlement.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news...ce-w165096

Phil Collins and ex wife are getting back together after their previous divorce. Both are recovering from health related issues and decided to help care for each other.

But nothing in the article says what happened to the $46 million dollar divorce settlement that she walked away with.

What are your thoughts on a situation like this?

I would have told her to not let the door hit your ass on the way out.

Would prefer to die alone.

Some people never learn.

Will not be surprised when, down the line, Jariel posts this thread:

"Rich and Famous Men Still Get Played Volume X: The Phil Collins Story"

Easy to criticize but I think thats probably 10% of his net worth. Not much for having a loyal and supportive woman next to you during decades (?). Maybe before he was famous?

During a bad period my girl was walking with me and told me:
- I've never been so poor but I've never been so happy being with you.
Thats a Jedi mind trick there!

I've met her when she was 20. Let's say I continue with her and I get rich when she's 30. Not THAT rich but let's say 5 millions. I'll go back to single OFF COURSE. She "gave" her best years to me. I wouldn't mind giving her 500k of my money as a "thank you".

Like when Mel Gibson paid half of his 850 million fortune to his (first) ex wife. Can't find the quote but he said something like "she was worthy". I'm not saying girls are loyal (even my girlfriend) but it's important to recognize when a girl gives you her worth (youth) to you.
I'll be pissed by paying half my fortune but 10% is fair.

As a side note: Always keep your girl dependent if you can.

I also find it a little amusing that his 3rd wife who made off with tens of millions looks like a subpar filipina who'd i'd kick back at a nightclub.

I didn't know anything about her but I could detect the asian in her and I wasn't wrong:

She's half thai and half swiss.

[Image: laugh4.gif]

Quite honestly I know the type. Mom probably Thai and daddy a rich Swiss. Indeterminable background origins and fucked family. Collins poured millions into this..

[Image: oriallejewl.jpg]

WNB

PM me for accommodation options in Bangkok.

Quote: (02-24-2016 06:04 AM)joost Wrote:  

Easy to criticize but I think thats probably 10% of his net worth. Not much for having a loyal and supportive woman next to you during decades (?). Maybe before he was famous?

I've met her when she was 20. Let's say I continue with her and I get rich when she's 30. Not THAT rich but let's say 5 millions. I'll go back to single OFF COURSE. She "gave" her best years to me. I wouldn't mind giving her 500k of my money as a "thank you".

Like when Mel Gibson paid half of his 850 million fortune to his (first) ex wife. Can't find the quote but he said something like "she was worthy". I'm not saying girls are loyal (even my girlfriend) but it's important to recognize when a girl gives you her worth (youth) to you.

I believe most men who had a good wife for a stretch would willingly give them a little $$$ as a Thank You. But damn little doesn't mean half of my shit!! I seriously don't know how I'd live if I didn't have the ability to go out there and hunt new pussy instead of settling like he did. Some say it's better to lie with the devil that you know... well for me that doesn't apply to pussy.

Don't marry period!!! Safer to stay boyfriend and girlfriend.

Here in Australia, if you live together, she can take half your stuff. Backdoor to this fucked up law is to make sure she is renting somewhere else if she is staying with you and her bills are going to the place she is renting.

Quote: (02-24-2016 06:04 AM)joost Wrote:  

The fuck?

It's one thing to give something modest, like 10% (capped at a certain limit however like $50,000) for example, to a woman who had your children and stuck it out for most/all of the children's upbringing. That's not unreasonable. Enough to give her 6-12 months to re-enter the work force and get spun up or something along those lines. She shouldn't get perpetual or large benefits for leaving. She and the children got provided for; which she benefited from enormously on various levels.

No children to raise? No money. I'm not paying for her to date other men and have some middle aged renaissance. She wants to do that, she can pay for it; I certainly don't benefit from her newfound singledom.

But to give anything to a woman just because she gave you the time of day and was a young? That's delusional.

Just as I thought it was goin' alright,

I found I was wrong when I thought I was right

It's always the same,

It's just a shame

That's all.

Maybe he has seen her true colours. He just wants one more night.

Don't debate me.

Fuck him, he can enjoy another day in paradise.

Against all odds, he just can't live separate lives.

Enjoy living in the land of confusion, I don't care anymore.

All song puns intended.

Phil's daughter

[Image: attachment.jpg30069]   

Take care of those titties for me.

Quote: (02-24-2016 06:16 AM)dreambig Wrote:  

WNB

When she was younger:

[Image: attachment.jpg30070]   

Take care of those titties for me.

His wife is pretty milfy looking.

Here's a real question for the group: how would you handle your wife coming into millions of dollars? Say she writes best selling book, screen play, song, etc?

How would you handle that?

Quote: (02-24-2016 04:56 PM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

His wife is pretty milfy looking.

Here's a real question for the group: how would you handle your wife coming into millions of dollars? Say she writes best selling book, screen play, song, etc?

Immediately divorce her and get half.

Nobody hates Phil Collins more than he hates himself, so this is consistent from what I've seen and heard.

Quote: (02-24-2016 04:56 PM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

That depends. If she made her money in a field unrelated to one I took pride in, then no big deal. If we were both novelists and she wrote a great bestseller while my stuff had neither commercial nor critical acclaim, that might cause some tension.

Quote: (02-24-2016 06:16 AM)dreambig Wrote:  

WNB

The wall was not kind.

Here is who is was dating after divorcing her:
[Image: 3.190209.jpg]

Based on a quick search it seems like he is remarrying her perhaps in part to stay close to his boys he had with her.

Quote:Quote:

In 2008, after his wife left him, she and the boys moved to Miami, leaving Collins devastated. He recalled: "I went through a few bits of darkness; drinking too much. I killed my hours watching TV and drinking, and it almost killed me."

BTW: Love Phil Collins and Genesis.

I love his music too. As a father, I would do anything for the kids. But once she left and ran off with the money....if it was the case where the man was not in the wrong...I could not crawl back to her. But hey....he is a grown man. He does what he wants.

But she gets $46 million? Where the hell did the money go? I bet she blew it, or most of it and wanted to reconcile and used his kids as a poker chip.

Women are sneaky like that in a divorce.

Quote: (02-24-2016 02:49 PM)Pride male Wrote:  

Understandable. He can't dance. He can't talk. Only thing about him is the way that he walks. And she seems to have an invisible touch; she takes control and slowly tears you apart. Only question is, now that he'll follow her, will she follow him all the days and nights that they know will be?

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Quote: (02-25-2016 01:57 AM)Paracelsus Wrote:  

Understandable. He can't dance. He can't talk. Only thing about him is the way that he walks. And she seems to have an invisible touch; she takes control and slowly tears you apart. Only question is, now that he'll follow her, will she follow him all the days and nights that they know will be?

He knows where she's been and it's all been a pack of lies. Well, if she was drowning he shouldn't lend a hand. But he's in too deep. Perhaps, against all odds he won't end up wishing it would rain down on him.

Quote: (02-25-2016 07:54 AM)FireStarter Wrote:  

He knows where she's been and it's all been a pack of lies. Well, if she was drowning he shouldn't lend a hand. But he's in too deep. Perhaps, against all odds he won't end up wishing it would rain down on him.

I somehow doubt this is going to end well for him. The second divorce rape'll happen no sooner than the sun sets. Can't you feel it coming, in the air tonight?

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Quote: (02-25-2016 08:05 AM)Paracelsus Wrote:  

Quote: (02-25-2016 07:54 AM)FireStarter Wrote:  

I somehow doubt this is going to end well for him. The second divorce rape'll happen no sooner than the sun sets. Can't you feel it coming, in the air tonight?

I think you're right, Phil is probably throwing it all away. But he's in too deep. Maybe next time it won't be as unexpected and hit him like a sledgehammer