rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Just for a laugh: The flaming SJW mess known as Coppercab

Name: Michael Kittrell, aka Coppercab
Claim to Fame: GINGERS HAVE SOULS!

Gavin McInnes roasts Coppercab on The Gavin McInnes Show

Coppercab asks Donald Trump the hard, trenchant questions regarding America, such as Miley Cyrus' #freethenipple campaign, while getting STUMPED by the sound of cars passing by:

Quote:Quote:

I might be a reporter one day.

[Image: 8owskFU.gif]

What in God's green earth did I just watch??

That's enough Internet for me tonight.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Haha I laughed hard when I saw these videos the first time. There are 3 videos with him and Gavin. Cant find the 2nd one anymore but here is the 3rd:

I hope for his sake he is just trolling

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Dupe: thread-51514...pid1215723

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

Quote: (02-24-2016 12:22 AM)bacon Wrote:  

I hope for his sake he is just trolling

This guy's clearly a loon, but I thought the song was surprisingly good. At first I thought it was a spoof of this guy, but as far as I could tell, he was really doing the rap.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

He seems like he's almost the perfect troll.

Too over the top to be serious. Phony baloney.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

He might be a troll, I dunno. His little rage explosions don't seem fake, though, which makes me think the guy is unstable. I've only watched a handful of his videos though.

Whether coppercab is a troll or not, millenial lunacy knows no bounds. There is no such thing as "too over the top to be serious" anymore.

Haha..."Children don't need fathers, men are violent anyway."

No way this guy is for real. An SJW would not have the patience nor skill to make such a high quality song and video. Their attention span only allows them the few seconds to scan it on their news feed and retweet it. This guy is meta. Troll squared. I bet he's on the forum.

Yeah that dude is a master level troll. He had me thinking his schtick was legitimate until the White Knight rap video above, which is far too clever and self aware to be true SJW material. He's pretty convincing in those Gavin videos.

Yeah I am calling troll on this. Its too perfect. It is too beta to really be believable.

He's gotta be a troll, but I'm fascinated by how convincing it is. His face even get's red like he's really angry.

Why can't we just all get along guyz...

Heh. Imagine what his poor neighbours must think.

This is what happens when you inject estrogen directly into your cheeks and try to form rationalized arguments.

[Image: 25qywzn.png]

After watching more of his videos, I think this guy is running some Andy Kaufman grade trolling

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

He's a deliberate troll. I've been watching his videos for the last several years after his one on SouthPark.

He loves controversy. He's become very good over the years at reactions. I thought this was obvious.

I am constantly astounded by peoples high levels of marketing genius. This guy... damn near elite level marketer.

When trolling becomes your life and makes you six figures a year.

I'm just glad someone posted that Andy Kaufmann video.

Carl Jung

Quote: (02-25-2016 12:33 AM)Laner Wrote:  

I am constantly astounded by peoples high levels of marketing genius. This guy... damn near elite level marketer.

I'd believe his position may be hard to fake. How much is he making off these videos?

Anyway it's funny.

I absolutely love this guy. I'm 75% certain he's for real; the Internet gives a platform to all types of crazy. I wish Gavin McInnes would have him on more often.

Quote: (02-25-2016 05:59 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (02-25-2016 12:33 AM)Laner Wrote:  

I'd believe his position may be hard to fake. How much is he making off these videos?

Anyway it's funny.

He has over 300,000 subscribers on youtube, someone who knows this type of shit can post to what that translates into $

There are a couple people I know who could pull this type of shit off. This guy just has the look though thats the clincher as to why it works.

I guess being ginger wasn't enough to make a career of:

Carl Jung

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1533600/st...procedure/

This guy confuses the Hell out of me. At first he seemed kind of real, then I was convinced he was trolling (especially after that "White Knight" video and interview with Gavin McInnes). I just saw that video posted above, about being a tranny, but still thought he was trolling. But now I come across this article, and I'm confused again. This really is amazingly dedicated trolling, mocking the Zeitgest mercilessly, or somebody with genuine issues.

To be honest, I did have a roommate similar in many ways, who ended up being a tranny. He never actually told me or any other flatmates this, but once he logged into Tumblr on my computer, and while he deleted history manually, he forgot to log out. Not even a joke, he really was that dumb and he really was on Tumblr. A real life walking stereotype - the fattest giy I've ever met, took Gender Studies and hyper man(self)-hating feminist, was a communist and yes, a transgender too. But he was never an attention seeker like this guy/gal Coppercab. So after that experience I'm starting to think Coppercab is actually genuine...

Gavin doing what Gavin does best.
Probably best to watch this one drunk.