rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Oh, you brought a condom with you? Were you expecting to get laid or something?"

"Oh, you brought a condom with you? Were you expecting to get laid or something?"

What's a good response to this? Go over to the girls place, we start making out then when ut was time to fuck I took it out of my pocket and that's when she spit that line at me. I said I always have one on me I never know when ill get attacked by a girl. I dont like how it sounded though. [Image: huh.gif]

This is something I have encountered numerous times!

I still havent came up with a good response. Normally the chick will give me a look when I pull it out, and ill just give her a sly smile lol

"Always be prepared." [Image: wink.gif]

Standard line from Roosh: "Let me get something...just in case."

Replies I thought up:

"Yes, but not with you."

"Yeah, my other girlfriend is coming over to get laid after we finish making out."

"I know you're just begging for it."

"Yes, my other girlfriend is coming to my house to get laid." Then walk out and leave the room.

Hello.

At that point, saying anything will probably set off warning bells. Do anything but open your mouth.

I like the idea of the sly smile/cocky smirk posted above. But you can also tickle her then continue making out. Be the first to pull back, then go in and tickle her again. She'll forget all about the condom.

"I used to be a boy scout" said with complete dead pan, followed by a sly grin.

I ALWAYS carry condoms.

It doesn't become an issue then.

Along with Vicious, I say, "I always carry a condom. Each of my jeans/jacket pocket has one."

I had that question put to me before. My default answer is, "Of course I carry a condom. I'd rather have one and not need it, then need one and not have it."

I know a great answer.

"Yes". Eye contact, slight smile. F*** the sh*t out of her.

"Oh, you brushed your teeth. Were you expecting to make out or something?"

She's imposing her silly school-girl frame on you. Tell her (not verbatim) to shut the fuck up and stop ruining her chances.

"I work/volunteer for a family health clinic (sly smirk), are you against hygiene or something?" then proceed with whatever you were doing and getting physical

"You never know when you might need a balloon."

Watch out for these things at the beach. They float and weasel out of your pockets.
I was about to hop on a jetski with my friends 20 year old daughter and one floated right out of my pocket. Him and his wife were just staring at it for 10 minutes.

"I'm heading for a wet'n'wild party later. Just got some novel water balloons!"

Game is a necessary evil

"I always carry a condom, it's the responsible thing to do."

Makes them feel pretty stupid.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Call me simple minded but my response would have been a simple "yes"... and nothing more. No explanation...no excuses.

Quote: (07-09-2011 07:55 AM)olivherbst Wrote:  

I know a great answer.

"Yes". Eye contact, slight smile. F*** the sh*t out of her.

Probably the best answer. Honestly I don't feel that cracking a joke right before your about to have sex with a girl is the best idea. She may take the joke the wrong way or not think its funny and you may ruin your chances. Keeping it simple and straightforward is usually the best way to go.

The question itself:

Is a woman's way of telling you she still feels like a slut, and you have not done a very good job of making her feel she is not a slut for fucking you "so soon". In the world of game, it simply means you did foucs enough time on establishing a bond/connection with her, so therefore, she automatically feels like a slut even though she wants to have sex with you. It's basically last-minute ASD.

Any answer you give her will make her feel even more slutty....and you'll have a lot less LMR to plow through if you simply keep the sexual frame going without seeking her approval.

So, my answer would be:

"Yeah, you're right; sex without a condom feels soooo much better - totally agree, but let's play it safe today until you get comfortable with me." <<-- notice the subtle message that there will be "many more times" after this, hence you are not being used for sex only.

Keep her in the mindset of still wanting sex, but never seek her approval (she won't), or try to justify why you have it!

Mixx

I've had girls ask me this a few times too, and I never really know what to say. Surprisingly though it has never cost me a notch just made for a somewhat awkward exchange before I fuck her.

"Yeah, you're right; sex without a condom feels soooo much better - totally agree, but let's play it safe today until you get comfortable with me." <<-- notice the subtle message that there will be "many more times" after this, hence you are not being used for sex only.

This is kinda genius though, framing the response so that the options are sex with or without a condom gives her the opportunity to feel less slutty and pick the more responsible option.

Girl: "...were you expecting to get laid or something?"

Tuthmosis: "You wish."

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (07-10-2011 09:57 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Mixx

I'm taking a mental note here. That's some matrix level shit.

It still surprises how many girls want to fuck without condom. I actually have to convince them that i'm using one. Happened to me twice this week.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Quote: (07-10-2011 07:26 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

It still surprises how many girls want to fuck without condom. I actually have to convince them that i'm using one. Happened to me twice this week.

Aren't you in Bolivia right now? They probably want to get knocked up by a guy from a wealthier country!

Yep, the girl will let you hit it raw, but deny you if you have a rubber; because you think she is a slut; because you brought a rubber. Oh, how I love women.