rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I've been falsely accused of rape by a rape-obsessed South Carolina writer

The false allegation came in the past week on a blog of unknown American writer named Stephanie Jane Gari. She relays an invented story from an Icelandic girl named "Susan". I wrote about it on ROK today:

Quote:Quote:

Author and tutor Stephanie Jane Gari from South Carolina recently published a completely fabricated story about a woman she calls “Susan” who claims I raped her. Both the story and the scenario are completely false. Similar to the Rolling Stone rape hoax, this piece of fiction was published to get attention for the author of the story, either S. Jane Gari herself or the woman who purportedly wrote it, though it appears that S. Jane Gari invented the story since she does not provide a single piece of evidence that “Susan” exists. The fictional account also perfectly matches the narrative of her rape-obsessed blog.

http://www.returnofkings.com/80628/s-jan...gal-action

A lot of you predicted this would happen. After the meetup outrage, I was in communication with several lawyers, so when the false accusation dropped, I was fast to hire Marc Randazza, who is one of the best First Amendment lawyers in the USA.

Randazza is giving her 7 days to rectify the false accusation: https://www.scribd.com/doc/299649220/Leg...Accusation

No mercy

"If we took away women's right to vote, we'd never have to worry about another Democrat president."

- Ann Coulter

Team ∞D Chess

Is there anything they can't accuse you of?

This should be good.

In all honesty. This is a huge boon for you to defend yourself legally and forcefully

She apparently is aware of women's herd instinct, so she's trying to use the made-up story to influence other women who know you to decide that you raped them. Very nasty stuff.

Don't let her off easy.

Remember that guy who sued Lena Dunham after she wrote that he raped her in college? He set up a legal fund to sue her, I donated $100. After the legal fund got fairly large, she apologized and the pussy dropped the lawsuit like the weak faggot he is.

Follow through with your threats and hurt them severely. There's no place for apologies and niceties any more.

Seriously, what's up with that writing though?

Then he asked her to touch his penis. When she refused, Roosh grabbed her.

Susan started crying and said, “Why are you doing this? You’re crazy.”

He laughed and overpowered her with force, saying, “All girls like this. It’s every woman’s fantasy. You don’t even know what you’re saying. You’re drunk, but I like drunk girls.”

SJWs could not write to save their lives, anyone who takes this seriously is as low intelligence as the writer.

7 days?

Try 48 hours along with a written published apology for being full of shit. If not, push for a criminal suit (put her in jail ideally) and civil suit (get the money).

It's one thing to be accused of promoting rape culture blah blah (all false obviously) but for someone to actually accuse you specifically of raping another (somewhat) specific person?

Absolute destruction to those that even consider thinking it.

You must draw the line in the sand that any accusation will be met with harsh and complete prejudice. You have a lot of enemies in a post-meetup world (never forget!)... you need to signal to them what kind of legal and financial pain train is coming their way if they so much as even have a micro-thought about falsely accusing you of something.

[Image: EOfarA6ZUqzZu.gif]

Quote: (02-18-2016 03:59 PM)The Black Knight Wrote:  

7 days?

Try 48 hours along with a written published apology for being full of shit. If not, push for a criminal suit (put her in jail ideally) and civil suit (get the money).

It's one thing to be accused of promoting rape culture blah blah (all false obviously) but for someone to actually accuse you specifically of raping another (somewhat) specific person?

Yeah make her write an apology of at least 400 words with a photo of herself looking sad with a piece of paper with the word Roosh on it.

Now there's false rape allegations? The feminist driven is looking for any way to destroy you. I bet there's dirt on Ms Gari somewhere on the internet.

This had to happen sooner or later. Good thing you were expecting that and are ready.

Give her nothing! Take from her everything!

Quote: (02-18-2016 03:58 PM)Wrathchild Wrote:  

He laughed and overpowered her with force, saying, “All girls like this. It’s every woman’s fantasy. You don’t even know what you’re saying. You’re drunk, but I like drunk girls.”

SJWs could not write to save their lives, anyone who takes this seriously is as low intelligence as the writer.

Agreed.

Its so textbook over the top, like it was taken from a teenage thriller. If anyone believes this, they probably also believe this would work

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Is there any way to contribute? Monetarily at the very least. The SJW scum must be defeated and then punished.

Quote: (02-18-2016 04:20 PM)Germanicus Wrote:  

Is there any way to contribute? Monetarily at the very least. The SJW scum must be defeated and then punished.

RoK tip jar.

"Then he asked her to touch his penis."

So after she lets you in to use her bathroom, this is what you're supposed to say? Damn I must have missed that part of 'Bang'. I think I've been doing it wrong.

Ok joking aside,

It seems she is just some silly woman with a small audience judging by her cringe-worthy sex writing. (What kind of man asks that? It reads like she's not even had sex before, let alone read any erotic fiction)

So to outside observers, it may not seem like there's much point to suing her. However, there has to be an example made of one of these losers to draw a line and deter future attacks. Keep it up Roosh, show the world you are not to be messed with, first the battering you gave the media in that press conference and now this..

"Especially Roosh offers really good perspectives. But like MW said, at the end of the day, is he one of us?"

- Reciproke, posted on the Roosh V Forum.

I wonder if *Susan* is related to Haven Monahan.

Take care of those titties for me.

Quote: (02-18-2016 04:11 PM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

Agreed.

Its so textbook over the top, like it was taken from a teenage thriller.

Coming soon to the shitty erotica aisle at your local bookstore--

50 Shades of Roosh: Icelandic Twilight by S.J. Gari

[Image: jordan.gif]

Jesus, was she purposely trying to make it sound fake? That is fuckin' comical

Americans are dreamers too

It seems she is just some silly woman with a small audience judging by her cringe-worthy sex writing. (What kind of man asks that? It reads like she's not even had sex before, let alone read any erotic fiction)

So to outside observers, it may not seem like there's much point to suing her.

It's a guarantee her article will be used in the future against me when I least expect it. The internet is forever. Might as well nip it in the bud when you can.

No doubt she is trying to drum up controversy to sell her shitty books.

http://www.amazon.com/S.-Jane-Gari/e/B00S1NRH9K

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Set an example of her Roosh

Quote: (02-18-2016 03:00 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

A lot of you predicted this would happen. After the meetup outrage, I was in communication with several lawyers, so when the false accusation dropped, I was fast to hire Marc Randazza, who is one of the best First Amendment lawyers in the USA.

Randazza is giving her 7 days to rectify the false accusation: https://www.scribd.com/doc/299649220/Leg...Accusation

Thank heaven you took some precautions.

Good on Randazza.

Agreed.

Wether her own audience is small or big,setting an example,a very real,serious and *legal* example,of the consequences of jumping on a slandering band wagon to all those who would consider it is a very good way of establishing boundaries and defusing many situations before they happen.

We move between light and shadow, mutually influencing and being influenced through shades of gray...

[Image: nutty_broad.png]

With touches of "magical realism" like unicorns and river fairies, and don't forget rape!

^ "magical realism", indeed.

Americans are dreamers too