rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

SEA STORIES - There I was.......

Sometimes I (we) have short stories that embody the principles of the Manosphere and do not know where to put them. Have a little fun, and maybe make your brothers laugh or smile a little. It is not meant to be +1, but that may be part of the story.

There I was today (actually it was yesterday), living my life like I normally do (TIWTLMLLIND). I was sitting on my surfboard just off my favorite point breaks. The warm sun was shining on my back with not a cloud in the sky. I did not have a care in the world as I caught wave after wave, until…This six pack of frothy Michelob Dark Latinas, appear on the rocks about 25 meters away shouting Hola NASA, Hola NASA. I recognized 4 of the bottles, one of which I have tasted. She was a rich blend with a mild aftertaste. The others had nice labels. As I continued to stare intently at those tight bikinis (less is more), here comes the best wave of the day. It is almost upon me. I try to turn in order to catch the wave, paddling hard, but I was not going to make that glassy babe. Lost my frame and missed the best opportunity of the day because I decide to pay attention to some chicas. Lesson learned.

After ending that first surf session, I was going to the hammock for a brief respite and recharge for the next surfing session of the day and here comes the six pack. I am thinking, I am going Gorilla to make up for that wave. We start to chit-chat and I am introduced to new additions of team Michelob. After about 10 minutes, the opened bottle asks me if I am going to call them later. I asked Michelob Dark - 1 (not her real name as I changed the names to protect the innocent … wait…forget that, she is not innocent and I do not want to protect her. I will call her Trixie, just because I feel like it) if she wanted me to call all six of them together? or did you want me to do you two at a time? or would you prefer one by one. We shall see in my programing has any effect. Five of the six smiled and giggled as one of them proceeds to ask me if I am going to be at surfer X´s house party this weekend. To which I replied, probably; maybe I will see you there (with Chim-Chim and Spritle). As I began to back away with a smile, they replied ok, hope to see you there. I smiled and jumped in my hammock and closed my eyes thinking of the waves I would catch.

A Bridge too Far

TIWTLMLLIND. I was departing work today, returning from one of my favorite beaches after a kick-ass morning surf session coming across a narrow bridge that spans a lagoon that connects land and sea. Heading toward the beach was this above average guy in his early 30´s wearing a t-shirt and pushing a baby stroller with a young child under the age of two. His head was down as if he was pushing the stroller like he was Sisyphus pushing a boulder up a hill. Some 5-10 meters behind him was an attractive woman of about 25 whose hips were slightly wider, signaling that she was the mother walking and talking alongside her older sister or perhaps young mother. She obviously works out and filled out that thong bikini like most of the other Christmas ornaments that adorned the beach.

As I approached with my work tools (surfboard) under one arm, happily swinging the other arm, while wearing my normal work attire (surf shorts and sandals); I noticed that their conversation paused. The young mother looked at my surfboard and then gave me that 2-3 second head-to-toe stare that a woman on the hunt gives with one to two seconds of eye contact after her super-market scan. I stared back through my sun glass and she smiled then averted my stare. After I passed, I shook my head and silently reflected on Bridge-Girl and hypergamy in action. The guy does not even know that she should be pushing that stroller and he should have his head up with eyes fixed on that amazing ocean that he will be enjoying in short order. He will have his challenges with her over the next two years unless he gets his shit together.

I do not spend time on women with children unless that child is an independent adult because this is a bridge too far.

Quote: (02-17-2016 11:37 PM)NASA Test Pilot Wrote:  

A Bridge too Far

His head was down as if he was pushing the stroller like he was Sisyphus pushing a boulder up a hill.

I actually have some sympathy for these guys. They were raised to pick their battles, and not sweat the small stuff, and then along comes a canny woman, who hits him with one small thing after another, and he doesn't see the overall context, and eventually ends up like Gulliver with the Lilliputians, pinned to the ground by a million tiny threads he can't even see.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

NASA

You have the weirdest but most entertaining ways to call/describe women. I love it.

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

Thanks. I think that it is a combination of painting a picture and laughing as I watch women in action. My observation is that when I laugh, my experience in the moment seems to be richer. I hope that others jump in as well if they are so moved.

Originally from this thread:

Walking along the beach one day my two friends and I strolled past a pair of girls (one a little heavier, one a little thinner) with some guy. They had a chess set sitting on the sand and were playing. The little heavier (my friend's style) one had looked up at my friend and he'd talked to them a little about chess and jokingly called the next game. Then we kept on walking.

I told my friend, "you really should go back there, I think that girl might be into you...you should go back and really play the next game with them, then see if they want to come up to the house and have a drink or hang out more"

My friend ponders this for a moment, then both of us tell him, "dude, just go for it, worst they can say is no and there's two girls and only one guy" so he goes and walks back towards them. My other friend and I kept walking to see what other talent there was on the beach, then we parted ways and I walked back to the house. At the time I had a kind of hippie/happy go lucky chick that was my FWB and she was coming by.

I got a text from my friend saying that they were playing chess and that afterwards the two girls and guy (who turned out to just be a family friend) were going to grab some beer at the liquor store and come over. I purposely got down to business to try to get my FWB in and out before they showed up, but they made it to the house and were sitting in my living room when I walked out with the FWB, introduced her, then I walked out with her to say goodbye outside.

In my house when passing by the younger thinner girl had given me some eye contact and now that she wasn't covered up as much and I got a closer look at her I could see that she was drop-dead gorgeous. Once outside, my FWB and I said goodbye as I was going to walk her to her car, but she said, "no, you should go back in there, that chick is gorgeous and she was checking you out!"

I was shocked. I mean, wow. She was not joking. So I went back inside, we all hung out and played poker (yes they liked playing that too), I got the number of the younger one, and my friend got the number of the bigger one (who actually was not bad herself). It turned out in the end that the young one lived far far away and I really needed to take advantage then. She worked at her parent's sand rail business and helped out in the shop from time to time building sand rails...I was surprised. If she'd been closer I'd have tried harder to make it happen, but the connection just wasn't there to have her come out so far again.

I was really not good at game then. This all shocked me that it was even possible, much less actually happened.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Surfers with Cell phones

There I was living my life as I normally do. It was mid-day on a Sunday and I had just finished surfing a nice set with some friends as we are winding up the winter swell. We climbed up a slight incline on the beach, planted our boards and set up under some shade. There were four of us. I had been surfing on and off with one of these guys for a number of years and the others were friends of his. They were relatively younger (24-27). After about five minutes, all three of these guys had their cell phone out and were texting for 20-30 minutes as I was resting in a portable hammock that I strung between two palm trees (this is a handy thing in the surfing world).

They were smiling so I was pretty sure that they were texting to girls and I noticed that my friend pointed to a group of five girls down the beach maybe 100 meters to the south that were all texting on their cell phones. I looked, as I am almost always interested in a pretty girl in a bikini, and I asked my friend if he was texting one of those hotties. He said, yeah the three of us are texting to three or four of them. I thought; what??? Ok, maybe it is a cultural thing or it is just something these guys do. I honestly did not get it (maybe I am out of touch). I looked at him and said, look you have five pretty girls down there that are yours for the picking, what is up with you guys just texting them. He looked at me like I was from Mars. I picked up my surfboard and put it under my arm and walked down the beach to the girls. As I approached two of them looked up and I said, Hola, I am NASA, where is this the pet store? No I did not say that (just the Hola, I am NASA part), but I plan to use it the next time as an inside joke to myself. Normally, I wait and see who introduces themselves as that is my first indication that there is some interest. If I do not get a Hi, I am senorita sexy then I look to make eye contact with another and try to connect. The gods of the hormones were smiling on me as two of them introduced themselves and the first one I made eye contact made a comment about my surfboard and invited me to sit down with them.

As I sat down I got glances from the others and a third one said hello, I am senorita sexy and I returned the greeting and she extended her hand; whenever a girl extends her hand to me I normal hold it for three to five seconds longer than normal to gauge her reaction. She stood up and as she smiled (with her mouth slightly opened and her teeth showing) I could see the wrinkles around her eyes indicating that she was genuinely please to meet me. Next was simple banter about what one was drinking and the bracelet of another and the hat of the third. After about twenty minutes of this, they were not texting and I asked one of the girls if she knew any of those guys about 100 meters from the north, she said, oh yeah, they are surfers like you. I do not think that she knew I was with them so I said, give me your telephone, she complied with my test and I called my friend and told him to come down with the other two. I looked back to the north and see my three surfing buddies finally decide to come join us. I introduced the guys and two of the girls were shocked, what you know these guys? I said of course, I have been surfing with Surfer X for a few years.

We hung out with them for another 30 minutes, I practiced some physical escalation on two of them and tried to get them to compete (which worked) and then it was time for us to go out and surf another set. I was focusing more on the three that were more easily sniped as figured I could connect with one later that evening so I invited all five of them to join us for drinks later that night at a cool beach/dance bar.

I honestly could not believe that my surfing friends were only texting these hotties instead of going to talk with them when they were so close. I have been out on the ocean a lot, but I was not frozen in ice. These guys were outdoor surfer types who were all relatively cool with good builds and no major dysfunctions, but they were missing the big picture. I guess this is more of the atomization that people are talking about. I did what comes natural and I mentioned to them that approaching half naked girls is part of the job description for guys. They smiled, but I am really not sure they understood.

About 4 years ago, I'm at my favorite bar after a long practice session.
I'm sitting outside at the smoking sections farmhouse style table/bench, contemplating possible career moves with a beer in one hand and a lit Camel in the other.
Late July evening, light traffic, quiet bar, maybe 4 people inside. My kinda evening.

I see these two blondes walk by. Both are petite and 7-ish. But I'm still deep in thought.
They go inside, order a drink, sit at another table. They're joined by two guys.
And I think "Eh, I'm only here for just one beer anyway. I'm going home after this one."

Then I start hearing a bit of the conversation. Someone's trying a bit too hard, given the whiny tone in his voice. Main topics being: weather, weather, the bar and weather.
I took a look at the guys: one was somewhat decently dressed, short hair, slight redneck vibe. The other had long greasy hair, with a major stoner/druggie vibe.

Eavesdropping a bit more after getting a second beer (so much for my discipline), the mood at their table had dropped a bit.
The guys were trying to get them to another bar.
The blondes were getting a bit desperate to get rid of them, so they started out with the polite method of one mentioning she has a babysitter & a 5-year old kid waiting at home.
Stoners response: "Oh, that's okay! I have a 6-year old daughter. Hey! We should get them to play together sometime! Y'know, like a playdate?"
The other guy's smirking like his playa-friend has it all in the bag.
The girls had their backs to me, but their body language told spoke volumes. One of the girls started slightly looking around for help.

Their desperation got worse, 'cause then dropped the phrase "I'd love to, but I have a cat". (implying possible allergies)
For a couple of seconds, you could hear a pin drop. No noise whatsoever. Until...
"Oh, that's okay! I have 5 cats at home!"
The other guy's smirk widened.

At this point the other blonde turns to me and says: "Hey, why are you sitting all alone? Come and join us!"
I say: "Sure, but I'm gonna sit between you two. Crowd's nicer over here."
I go over, sit down between them and introduce myself. Didn't even notice the guys sitting across.

We talk a while, the guys start to get a tad anxious. They try being sarcastic, I dish it back. They leave.
The girls relaxed a bit, we talk more. They go to the bathroom, the guys come back.
More snark ensues. Stoner-boy says (with the whiniest voice you can imagine): "I just can't understand why women go for you unemployed bums."

I laughed, and asked him if he ever thought about getting a decent haircut.
Just when he was about to answer, the girls came back, asked me to join them at another bar.
I went. Halfway, one of the blondes decides to hop on her bicycle and go home.

Now I'm stuck with the single mom. (I'll call her Jean.)

Jean wanted to go home as well, so I say "You're on your own then, darling".
She grabs my arm tight, near-panic and says: "Don't you fuckin' leave me yet!"

I look around... And guess who's trailing us? That's right, the playa-bros.

So I ask how far away is her place. She says "at the end of that road". 'Bout a half mile walk.
I say "Let's go".
On the way, I keep talking to her, trying keep her calm, while casually glancing over my shoulder occasionally.
The bros are still following about a halfblock behind. Now I'm thinking, "would they really be so stupid?"

We end up in front of her apartment, smoke a cigarette, and I'm watching them... turn a corner and walk away from us.

I make a light hearted joke along the lines of "wonder who those faggots were?"
Her eyes just lit up, deep French kissing/makeout ensued.

Jean was actually serious about the 5-year old waiting at home, so I took her number. She texted me the next day, went on a date a couple of days later.
She turned out to be a horny little minx and a good FB, albeit a bit self-conscious about her pregnancy stretchmarks.

I should catch up with her...

“As long as you are going to be thinking anyway, think big.” - Donald J. Trump

"I don't get all the women I want, I get all the women who want me." - David Lee Roth

Beta Bait

So there I was finishing morning workout on Saturday morning. It is usually a longer 3 hour grueling session as we are off on Sunday, except those going to Rio who have an easy technical practice Sunday at one. As I climbed out of the water of the 50 meter pool, I was noticing at the nearby 25 meter pool there were a number of mothers with their children. For some reason, I noticed how much attention the mothers gave to the little girls almost immediately (with a minute) whereas with the boys they withheld the attention for two or three minutes. I thought, this is interesting, I want to observe further.

I went over to the corner of the other pool and sat down with my feet dangling to observe. As I observed more, it most case the mothers gave the little girls attention almost immediately and almost all of the boys received delayed attention. This is not science as it is only my observation, on one occasion with a small sample, but I am going to be on the lookout as this may be were some of the attention issues begin for women. As I sat there, one of the girls from swim practice came over and sat down next to me and said, hey NASA what are you doing? This girl is very pretty, rock´in body like the other swimmers, but she is more reserved and normally engages more indirectly (which is not bad). Ok, whatever, I said ´doing some people watching.´ She digs a little deeper and asks, what types of things are you watching? I am not the one to give women direct answers and I usually look for them to give to me more before I even begin the reciprocation process, but I thought, I will give her credit for asking something a little more under the surface. I wanted to see what her interest was, as I am sitting here watching mothers (there was one father) and their young children. I threw out some beta bait and said; ´I am watching how the mothers are interacting with their children´ and left it general. I could see her eyes open wider, her body turn toward me, more of her teeth were showing in her smile, her back straighten up she tilted her head slightly. All of this within 5 seconds of throwing the bait. Remember, this girl was normally more reserved and was not the aggressive type, but she took my interest in watching the mothers and their children as an indicator of being a provider. It illustrated on a deeper level to me how women (un)consciously pick up on small male behaviors that are of interest to them. My curiosity had a specific purpose in mind, but she read it as something else in relation to her needs and desires. I did a few physical escalations from arm to thigh to lower back and she asked if I wanted to join some of them for breakfast after practice. I said ´OK, but next time we have breakfast it will be at my place (her faced blushed as she tried to control her grin).´ After breakfast I spent a little time solo with her.

The interesting thing to me was my own reaction to her afterwards. She is not some unicorn, but she is pretty, she has great genetics (national/Olympic athlete) and her general value system is strong in part due to have positive role models from her mother and father, she is young. I know that her interest is something longer term, this is not my style in the legal sense, but I am OK with offspring if she is the type of woman that motivates me toward fulfilling my purpose as well as having other demonstrated tier 1 qualities. In this example, her genetic makeup matched with her unconscious interest kicked off something in me unconsciously with regard to offspring. I understand myself enough to know that I will not be limited to one female, even if she is (one of) the mother(s) of my children. My exceptions are no American, Canadian and a number of Western European women as potential bearers of my offspring, as I will not go for more than FB´s due to toxicity.

She needs to be OK with me traveling on my own terms and not being present with her or the family for long periods of time (whether she knows or does not know that I have others around the world is not as important to me). This will be difficult (but not impossible) for most women in today´s world. I accept this and may give them a chance to earn a promotion to my LTR world (for that country). I will give them an opportunity to demonstrate to me that they can handle my conditions, but I do not hold my breath. I do pause with girls like this, even in the interim; as I think, here is a pretty or beautiful woman that I find attractive, she has great genetics, good values, comes from a strong family, low notch count and at least inspires me to romance, so I slowly give her increased opportunities to garner my attention based on her actions. However, my instincts (and often experience) show me that she will not make the last hurdle and will want me to be with her and her alone. I am not a cold hearted bastard all of the time and I realize that a female has a limited window and I do not want to use all of her window knowing that I want something else. So, I give them a window (usually 6, but less than 12 months) to illustrate to me that they can make the leap and then I invest less attention and at a maximum she will be a regular LTR for that country.

I guess my sea story transformed into a reflective essay. Shit happens in stream of consciousness writing.

Female Imperative

So there I was the other day living my life like I normally do and I received a PM from a forum member asking if I wanted to do a podcast. I thought, sure why not, another adventure waiting to happen. Before I can embark on this adventure I need to get with the modern world and have the equipment to do so. I investigated voice over IP, got the software and installed it on my computer and then it was off to get the hardware.

I needed to make the journey to the mall to look for headphones and microphone. I grab one of my LTR´s in the country I am in (at least I have them in different cities) and tell her to dress up as we are going out. Sure I need to take care of something important (get my headphones/microphone so that I can do a podcast), but why not take the opportunity to kill two birds with one stone and make her think that it is all about her and that I need to purchase something on the side.

After we walked into the entrance she began to get a little demanding. This girl is no unicorn, but she had earned LTR status a few years ago for a reason and this was the not behavior she normally exhibited, but remember women are women. After her escapade, she decided that she wanted to walk to the left side into all of the on-coming people. Shit test from a woman who has not done one since shortly after we met years ago. I let go of her hand, walked down the right side and went into my normal stride which was larger than hers as she fell farther behind. Sixty seconds later and about 15 feet in front of a pretty girl that was looking in my direction, she was hustling from behind and grabbed my hand as she pulled herself close to me. I thought to myself this is the female imperative in action and I reflected on how the root of this imperative is fear and probably the fear of being abandoned. Perhaps genetically it is the fear of being left alone as they cannot protect or provide for themselves or fear that if they have (or are with) child they may not be able to survive.

Yet there it was, at the mall, when I decided to do things my way and she realized that her way was not going to get me to do what she wanted and lead to me separating from her and possible fulfilling my imperative with another female, or fulfilling my purpose (mission for that outing). Such a simple activity of going to the mall and there it was, the female nature in all of its supposed glory.

Yes, I did get the headset/microphone; the other girl works in the next store so I know where to find her, I tapped my LTR hard when we got home and we are working out the Podcast details, stay tuned.