rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

RVF/ROK ANNUAL MEETUPS DID HAPPEN

So I just got back from the Sydney CBD meetup. Well, kinda.

Here's what went down.

I arrived at the predetermined spot at 7.50pm. Found a vantage point, rolled a smoke & set about scanning the crowd, looking as alpha as I could.

It worked. Within 5 mins of 8pm, I was approached by a well dressed mid 20's Asian man, who looked me directly in the eye & uttered the passphrase. I responded in kind & handshakes were had.

After a few minutes of conversation (& no mention from who I assumed was the CBD host of which venue we were headed) he introduced me to his buddy & a girl.

OK.... I thought.

Anyway, a few more mins of conversation ensued until I realised he was not the host etc. I was not in email contact via phone with the Sydney CBD crew however he was & by 8:15 we had an email giving further instructions to move to a spot about 100m away.

All 4 of us did this, but by this stage I was sure what did happen was about to anyway.

After waiting in the new spot for 15-20 mins we received another email. They knew we had a girl, & were also not happy we were in a group. They were long gone.

The 2 younger boys were a bit shirty about this however I explained that there was a strict protocol for the meetup & girls were not to be included. I asked if they were reading the forum & they replied it was mostly RoK they read.

Anyway, long story short got their contact details. Both solid dudes, & both felt foolish about the girl once I explained to them what that meant to the group. Had a beer with one of them for about an hour afterwards which was cut short when he spotted a pretty blonde walking by while I was having a smoke on the pavement.

"Wait right here" he said, "I just gotta talk to that girl!"

"Off you go son" I replied. I waited till the end of my smoke to see he'd not been rebuffed & was engaging the girl. And then I made my exit.

15 mins later I get a call. "Hey dude, did you head off?"

"Yeah mate. Did you get the number?"

"I sure did" he chuffed.

I'd still call that a meet up success story. Looking forward to hearing from everyone else.

Also - total protesters at Hyde Park numbered under 10 with 1 cop for every 2 retards.

Good job. I'm still holding out that these activists are doing more harm than good and will eventually lose sympathy with more and more of the mainstream - especially in the day and age of the internet where people can turn to more than just the MSM to get the "real story".

This is my theory on why these activists are becoming more and more desperate and terroristic; they're basically in panic-mode now that the internet prevents them from controlling the narrative and are doing everything in their power to try to silence it.

There were 10 policemen and two patrol jeeps stationed outside the spot in Mumbai, India.

@physiqueking I didnt't want to laugh, but i did!

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.

Quote: (02-06-2016 06:27 AM)Conscious Pirate Wrote:  

So I just got back from the Sydney CBD meetup. Well, kinda.

Here's what went down.

Great you made the effort CP.

But, everyone, can we keep the details of contact on the DL for the moment, just till the rest of us pass 8pm.

By all means, everyone say how the situation was etc, but for now, details.....

I'm just back from a meeting in Germany. It got compromised!

I was there a little bit ahead of the time to observe the spot. I spottet some Antifa looking people, men and women. So I walked by a little but did not hit the direct spot, a statue. There was one guy direct at the statue that could look like a Roosh Member, he was decent looking. And one other guy that looked kind of similar but also waited in one corner. But the huge number, about 20 Antifa looking people gave me some thrill. One guy, Antifa looking, piercing in his nose asked me: Do you know where there is a pet shop? I told him all stores have already closed.

Then I left the spot and got some direct looks from those Antifa people. Short after I drive by with my car, those other two guys are gone too.

I don't mind meeting again, but well not when there about 20 Antifa looking people that look to smash someone. [Image: tard.gif]

We will stand tall in the sunshine
With the truth upon our side
And if we have to go alone
We'll go alone with pride

For us, these conflicts can be resolved by appeal to the deeply ingrained higher principle embodied in the law, that individuals have the right (within defined limits) to choose how to live. But this Western notion of individualism and tolerance is by no means a conception in all cultures. - Theodore Dalrymple

Why did someone bring a girl? I hate to sound like an 8-year old in a treehouse, but the stipulations were that no girls were allowed. Did they just not pay enough attention to detail?

Another observation: Maybe I should elaborate somewhere else on this, but we should put more effort into the RoK meetups in non-Western countries. Plenty of guys in Colombia, Thailand etc. so if they make a concerted effort to make those solid, our community can show that we are indeed effective at hosting meetups unsolicited. SJW's have no reach there and will simply have to huff and puff away on Tumblr.

Western meetups should be stricter at the beginning, then as SJW's lose interest they can grow.

I am going to try to list all the Meetups that still happened. We are getting reports all over the forum and chat groups, see if we can gather them all in this thread.

1. Sydney, Australia

2. Voctoria, B.C. Canada.

3. Ohio, USA: I changed the time to Lunch and members were willing and eager to even change the location over a 100 miles to my town.

We had drinks, steak and a wonderful meet up amongst some fine gents from all walks of life. All level headed cool Men that I wish lived in my town. Looking forward to meeting you guys again. Basically I tried to touch on all the points that Roosh talked about in "State of Man Lecture" in Canada. It was like trying to teach the Choir, guys were already on board. Members added details about technical trade related info and discussion revolved around economics, Politics etc and finally ended on nothing but Game.

I changed the venue twice and watched attendees from a distance to make sure they are bringing any bad company.

Meet up was a success and that's just the start of a tribe in this part of country.

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

Successful meetup in Auckland, New Zealand. We got a complete view of the protest from a balcony with beers in our hand. These guys weren't even making any noise, they just stood around as if they expected us to turn up and say "hello".

Here's a toast to our victory.

PS: notice the orange sign of the protesters close to the right hand side of the page. Can you read what is says?

It says "Pet shop closed" [Image: lol.gif]

Just heard about

4. Auckland, New Zealand.

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

There have also been some worrying things being reported.

See my post here:

thread-53528...pid1213743

Quote: (02-06-2016 05:48 PM)Suave Wrote:  

Successful meetup in Auckland, New Zealand. We got a complete view of the protest from a balcony with beers in our hand. These guys weren't even making any noise, they just stood around as if they expected us to turn up and say "hello".

Here's a toast to our victory.

PS: notice the orange sign of the protesters close to the right hand side of the page. Can you read what is says?

It says "Pet shop closed" [Image: lol.gif]
Heineken - great choice of beer my friend

Quote: (02-06-2016 05:48 PM)EDantes Wrote:  

Heineken - great choice of beer my friend
Thank you [Image: biggrin.gif] My beer in the pic.
Was a great meet up

Well London was a roaring success. About a dozen of us, all great fellas.

Quote: (02-06-2016 03:41 PM)Seth_Rose Wrote:  

Why did someone bring a girl? I hate to sound like an 8-year old in a treehouse, but the stipulations were that no girls were allowed. Did they just not pay enough attention to detail?

Yep. That is my impression. They weren't forum members really, just RoK readers. It was a dick move. And old mate felt sufficiently dickish for it.

London! On my way home.

So it appears there were two Auckland meetups pretty much happening right in the CBD, so within a few hundred metres of each other. This is a huge mindfuck. I was the guy who submitted the new venue change and email in this link: [Edit: wrong link/link didn't work- the email was [email protected]]. Also, Roosh actually told me that I was the only host in my city, when I was curious.

We really should somehow merge the two meetups. Especially since I didn't necessarily click with the guys who attended my one.

This is my post from a different thread, is relevant here:

Amsterdam Meetup went ahead as planned, here is the short version of the report from me, the host:

Got infiltrated, after 30 minutes one of the attendees went to get a beer and came back with ±20 SJW's filming and photographing me and the other attendees. All left the venue quickly, they tried to chase my but I lost them in the streets rather quickly (know the neighborhood well).

After this met up with the other attendees as far as this was possible at a different venue, this went well; would still call it a succes despite the error we made during vetting, because of which a SJW could infiltrate us.

Any thoughts or advice are welcome.

Quote:Quote:
''I expected all you meetup attendees to be basement- dwelling neckbeards.'' - Random SJW who was a neckbeard himself on February 6th Meetup Day.

Quote: (02-06-2016 07:33 PM)Dudinator Wrote:  

This is my post from a different thread, is relevant here:

Amsterdam Meetup went ahead as planned, here is the short version of the report from me, the host:

Got infiltrated, after 30 minutes one of the attendees went to get a beer and came back with ±20 SJW's filming and photographing me and the other attendees. All left the venue quickly, they tried to chase my but I lost them in the streets rather quickly (know the neighborhood well).

After this met up with the other attendees as far as this was possible at a different venue, this went well; would still call it a success despite the error we made during vetting, because of which a SJW could infiltrate us.

Any thoughts or advice are welcome.

You have my condolences. I hope nobody's life will be affected by this.

How was this infiltrator vetted? In London we had a venue change due to fake Amazon receipts. Result was that all attendees were either forum vets or previously met.

Going forward, we need to make a compilation of these type of reports in order to collect and share the lessons learned.

Heading to the Houston one as we speak

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

delete

My post from a different thread.

Quote: (02-06-2016 03:13 PM)Parzival Wrote:  

I'm just back from a meeting in Germany. It got compromised!

I was there a little bit ahead of the time to observe the spot. I spottet some Antifa looking people, men and women. So I walked by a little but did not hit the direct spot, a statue. There was one guy direct at the statue that could look like a Roosh Member, he was decent looking. And one other guy that looked kind of similar but also waited in one corner. But the huge number, about 20 Antifa looking people gave me some thrill. One guy, Antifa looking, piercing in his nose asked me: Do you know where there is a pet shop? I told him all stores have already closed.

Then I left the spot and got some direct looks from those Antifa people. Short after I drive by with my car, those other two guys are gone too.

I don't mind meeting again, but well not when there about 20 Antifa looking people that look to smash someone. [Image: tard.gif]

We will stand tall in the sunshine
With the truth upon our side
And if we have to go alone
We'll go alone with pride

For us, these conflicts can be resolved by appeal to the deeply ingrained higher principle embodied in the law, that individuals have the right (within defined limits) to choose how to live. But this Western notion of individualism and tolerance is by no means a conception in all cultures. - Theodore Dalrymple

Can't call that a meetup, but I did meet one RVF member in Hong Kong, and partied around in LKF.

No remote source of any commotion or concern from anyone there. I don't think it made as much of a news here, but I still heard that journalists went to interview the owner of the bar where we were supposed to meet in the first place to ask if he was condoning it.

Boston, MA

I went to check to see what was going on, if anything, and to see if there were any problems. I had not originally planned on going, but I wanted to make sure that no one was causing anyone that showed up any problems. If protesters did show, I would have observed to see if anyone there was up for or able to engage them in a proper debate on the issues surrounding the meetups. If not, then I would have taken the issues up. Fortunately this was not needed since there appeared to be no protesters.

From what I saw, about 7:45pm:

1: No protesters.
2: No interference from local authorities or any evidence that any were present.
3: At the time I was nearby, it looked like about 10 to 20 people had gathered, waiting for 8pm.

In all, it looked as to how I would have expected a normal meet up would have gone if it did not have to be officially canceled; except more people would have showed up.

thread-53528...pid1213351

Here's my post last night from the Tokyo meetup. One thing to note is that even though it was a big public area, it was basically empty at the time.

Was definitely caught off guard by the police questioning, but they didn't check IDs or do anything beyond hassling us. At first I really just thought we were being randomly checked.

Living in the Japan bubble, I couldn't fathom that they would even be tuned in to this. But in hindsight it makes sense that they had access to the meetup information, and decided to send some police. We bounced pretty quickly.

Got some drinks and had a good conversation with the other guy I met. Would be worth organizing future meetups, just through different channels.