rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Need to Interpret this Text Message

I met a girl here in New York last week. I asked her to meet me today, friday. I'm confused by her text. I want to get you guy's interpretation. Her text was:

"Hi, I'm not in town. I'll be in towere in Sunday."

Bear in mind that I don't know where she ives here in New York. Does this mean she'll be available to meet Sunday? Or that she's away and will return back from traveling or whatever on Sunday?

This is not thread-worthy.

Do a search first before starting new threads. Here's the thread it belongs in.

thread-28919...pid1213088

...the fuck?

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Quote: (02-05-2016 10:17 PM)nidall Wrote:  

I met a girl here in New York last week. I asked her to meet me today, friday. I'm confused by her text. I want to get you guy's interpretation. Her text was:

Bear in mind that I don't know where she ives here in New York. Does this mean she'll be available to meet Sunday? Or that she's away and will return back from traveling or whatever on Sunday?

Give me her number and I'll ask her what she meant

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

When you show up to her place on Sunday there will be 30 white knights waiting to kill you. You must defeat them all.

PUA Level 50 achieved!

Quote: (02-07-2016 01:19 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Give me her number and I'll ask her what she meant

That's ok. i'll give you her brother's number instead.

I see you got your text feedback, luck with that.

But try not to overthink a single text, go out and get more digits.

Quote: (02-07-2016 11:36 PM)Mr.Brown Wrote:  

I see you got your text feedback, luck with that.

But try not to overthink a single text, go out and get more digits.

Appreciate it. Will do!

Yeah, there may be a bit of overthinking here..

You should be able to just communicate with the chick whatever it is that comes to mind...

On the other hand, if you are afraid of her, and she already texted you to attempt to clarify a matter, then you are in quite big trouble.

There are a lot of response options in order to attempt to figure out what she meant.

I frequently like to be a bit indirect, but that is my style and sometimes I am criticized for it.. but then sometimes, you can work directly too, once you have enough information.

I mean really, if you do not understand what she is saying you could text:

1) "what"?

Or

2) "I thought that we were going to meet?"

or

3) "i'm not available sunday"

or

4) "Where are you?"

0r

5) any other thing that comes to mind and will cause her to clarify some of the matter.