rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Naturally Thin Girls vs. Girls Who Exercise to Stay Fit

Here is my question. All else being equal, if you had to pick a girl for a LTR based solely on body type between two options of girls, would you choose:

The girl (Girl #1) who is who is thin but never practices a deliberate exercise routine, never has ran a mile in her life, never has seen the inside of a gym, yet still somehow manages to stay fit, be it through diet, lifestyle choices, not having fatty-enabling friends, and/or simply luck/good genetics?

[Image: cef1d254a360cb73cdbfa858cd456ecb.jpg]

[Image: naturally-thin-secrets.jpg]

Or the fit girl (Girl #2) who achieves her fitness by actively and regularly exercising to maintain her figure?

[Image: Ay1ukhm.jpg]

[Image: MMA-Girls-Miesha-Tate--630x915.jpg]

BACKGROUND

I've been recently seeing a new girl (Brazilian) who is a naturally thin girl (Girl #1) who basically does zero exercise aside from walking to do shopping and small errands, and she has for other reasons motivated me to start evaluating her as LTR material. For me, one very important physical trait for a woman is her body, and specifically her ass. I obviously judge her on personality and other traits, but if she doesn't have a nice body, she is automatically disqualified.

For reference, I've been with girls having several body types - those who have been total fitness freaks, marathon runners, crossfit girls, yoga chicks, to even the more masculine girls like girls who play field hockey, for example. And then there is the other group, the thin girls who don't "exercise" (strictly speaking) but somehow have a perfect ass or really slim waist with no cottage cheese thighs. Some of these girls just have a good diet and walk more than the average jane, but some of these naturally fit girls just have good genes, i.e. their mom's still look good.

For what it's worth, I myself am a bit of a fitness junkie and feel like i would get overweight given my lifestyle choices of drinking craft beer, occasionally eating junk foods like pizza and other delicious foods if I did not exercise as intensely/regularly as I currently do.

With these two options, my worry is that with girl #2, if she was to ever stop exercising for whatever reason she may lose her figure or even get fat with time or complacency. Even though I really respect a girl with the discipline to exercise regularly, I don't trust women to continue this regimen once they are "off the market" and settled into a LTR or marriage, unless she is a yoga or dance instructor which is more of a lifestyle anyway. Girl #1 wakes up and just looks good, even though she doesn't really do anything specifically to maintain her figure.

I have a few recent life experiences that have spurred this thought process...I will share one recent observation:

My younger brother recently married an ex-NFL cheerleader, who was in her prime about 5 years ago. Now they are married and will probably be having kids together soon. I just saw her in a bikini recently on a family beach trip and it was a massive turnoff as she has cottage cheese thighs, a fat ass (not in a good way), and a pooch belly. To my brother's credit, she was pretty hot when they met, and was in phenomenal shape, but she was also exercising probably 5 hours a day to maintain her body for her cheerleading job. As soon as she stopped, she seemed to revert to her "natural" form, which unfortunately is complete with a pooch belly - her mom has nearly the same build.

What do you guys think? I think I'm leaning towards choosing the girl who is naturally thin, because chances are she will not change much over the years, which is a real worry for me when it comes to long-term prospects and girls who let themselves go over time...

Edited to update post to reflect correct poll options

Latin American Coffee Guide
-What other people think of you is none of your business.

Generally the fit girl, assuming she exercises for the wrong reasons. The girl who exercises will likely keep exercising if it's something she does out of compulsion (rather than just be fit). But if like your brother's wife she was just doing it for a job or to look a certain way she'll probably stop once that motivation is gone (e.g. she gets married).

Long term the naturally thin girl's body is going to fall apart. By 35 she'll be skinny fat at best. Also if you're planning on having children with her you have no idea how her body is going to respond after that.

Team Naturally skinny everyday of the week dude.

I've seen enough gym rats, attention whores, and crossfit girls in my lifetime. Almost all of them end up getting wrecked when they leave the iron church or have kids.

I'd rather my girl not see the inside of the gym, just be naturally skinny, and have a good diet.

I disagree with ensam, you can't lose what you never had.

A girl who never had to workout isn't going to "fall apart" faster than a woman who has to workout and maintain her body.

Throw in injuries, possible increased test, and the possible gym rat dick. She'll blow up when she stops working out.

The naturally skinny girl will always come out ahead than a girl who needs to maintain their fitness.

At 35 ANY girls body will start showing age.

Once a fattie always a fattie. Doesn't matter for ONS or short term dating, but for LTR I would choose a naturally thin girl.

Have had both. The naturally skinny girl will never have to worry (too much) about what she eats and does for activity. There's nothing hotter than a fit chick though. Last LTR was the latter, however as soon as they stop going to the gym, it's all over man, abandon ship. She had easily the hottest body when I met her, but as time went on (and I bulked up to 195) she quit and I didn't want to look at her anymore.

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

I would go for the fit girl. Naturally skinny women are not my type whatsoever. Women with curves and definition makes me harder than a rock.

Naturally skinny girls.

Had a blackout drunken ONS with some French Canadian fitness chick couple years ago. When i woke up, my heart skipped two beats because i thought i might have pulled a man.Her forearms were well developed, she had rock hard abs and her bicep peak was playing pica-boo with me. Otherwise cute chick, but I'd rather have a more feminine figure.

Naturally skinny with "put a baby in me" hips and ass is where it's at. Which is why Ethiopian girls will always be my first choice.

[Image: 917223_473131672888397_1483719423_n.jpg]

I've always dated naturally thin

Quote: (02-02-2016 08:09 PM)TheFinalEpic Wrote:  

Have had both. The naturally skinny girl will never have to worry (too much) about what she eats and does for activity. There's nothing hotter than a fit chick though. Last LTR was the latter, however as soon as they stop going to the gym, it's all over man, abandon ship. She had easily the hottest body when I met her, but as time went on (and I bulked up to 195) she quit and I didn't want to look at her anymore.

This is it.
Soon as those gym girls stop hitting the gym it's over. From petite to "thick" in no time.

That isn't the choice we should be making, it should be thin vs fat. All of the girls in this thread are easily WB

To me, naturally skinny girls can't cook, eat crap, and are lazy. Up until the last 100 years, these chicks were considered bottom pickings.

If your long-term goal is kids, then get a fit chick. Otherwise, it doesn't matter.

I think it depends on lifestyle habits.

I'd pick the fit girl who exercises regularly and eats a healthy diet over the naturally thin girl who has never exercised a day in her life and has a steady diet of pizza, alcohol, and Ben and Jerry's any day.

Quote: (02-02-2016 08:24 PM)Anabasis to Desta Wrote:  

[Image: 917223_473131672888397_1483719423_n.jpg]

[Image: wb2.gif]

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

I've been (un)lucky to experience both.

I'd go with naturally skinny with a family history of thin women for a LTR. It's a lot easier to get her to eat a little bit less at dinner when you go out. Plus she's not obsessive about her macros and such.
And because shes not worrying about her diet/workouts she's generally more pleasant to be around and not trying to compete with you over trivial stuff.

If i were just having a fwb girl around i wouldn't care honestly. Ive dated "fitness industry girls" and they do have nice bodies but its an extremely fine line between having a tight/taught body and having enlarged clits and aggressive behavior.

Lets take Abby Pollock for example.

[Image: 72iN5Va.jpg]

There's no doubt in my mind that i would bang her.
But you have to also realize that it took an obsession level of a consistent workout/diet/sleep regime to attain the body she current has. Kudos to her she rightly deserves it.
But what happens to that ass when she no longer can justify her dedication to that level of physical activity?
It probably starts to sag and becomes like the majority of women.
She will back slide all the way back to 2012 except now shes got some fake boobs.
In some of her other IG pics she has crazy ab definition...I can only imagine how she must be to deal with during dinner.

She is an extreme example of a attention whoring fitness girl.

My gosh...she has a nice butt...will not slide into DMs.

My personal preference is naturally thin, but I don't mind if the naturally thin chick hits the gym for new gains (read: booty).

I've honestly never been with a girl who only has a nice body because she works out. The only girl I've dated or been with that was a regular and consistent gym goer had a very mediocre/dumpy body. Box-shaped torso, flat ass, but nice tits, long legs, thin arms, and very pretty face. Her limbs didn't belong on her body.

She worked hard to maintain a very "meh" body.

Girls who are just naturally slim you never have to worry about her losing it. these are the girls that will have a kid and thin out again in no time.

I dated a stripper that was like that. Perfect body and never did shit besides eat garbage, drink, and do molly. She ended up getting knocked up after we broke up and from what I've seen she is thin again like she never had the baby.

Team naturally thin.

This is all based on metabolism which starts to decline after your 20's. At that point you have to work for your body.

A girl who is naturally thin is also probably going to be very young, so if you're going to have an LTR, you might as well find
someone who loves fitness and vitality. Not obsessed with it...just someone who believes it's important to maintain your health and happiness.

Otherwise you're playing a deadly game of "genetic" russian roulette where the girl who never exercises is fine until about 34/35
and then she starts to looks like grandma material by age 45...it's not necessary...just start exercising with her to help keep
that booty in shape!

I saw a girl tonight in the gym who has a very fit, tight body, but her face looked like a circular pie pan. Probably 23ish. I just thought to myself how that face will always be a deal breaker for the prince charming she surly believes she deserves.

Here's the deal with team Natty. By late 20s, first signs of skinny-fat start to appear, by late 30s belly pouch and awkward fat deposits kick in usually.. Cellulite in usual spots which is such a shame. then by 40+ they start to resemble their moms completely. The goal is, natty or not to NOT look like your mom when you get old ladies.

I favor naturally thin girls. They have an easier time staying skinny, don't get fat if they take the eye off the ball....

Also, I don't like muscles and the self obsessed nature of gym rats.

Quote: (02-02-2016 08:52 PM)SHDAD75 Wrote:  

To me, naturally skinny girls can't cook, eat crap, and are lazy. Up until the last 100 years, these chicks were considered bottom pickings.

If your long-term goal is kids, then get a fit chick. Otherwise, it doesn't matter.

[Image: 78WrbYS.gif]

[Image: Jon-Hamm-Sure-Thing.gif]

you guys realize that for a girl to have rock hard abs and everything, she has to be eating like crazy, right?

It's much harder for girls to carry muscle than men.

If the girls stop eating and stop exercising they'll just shrink back down. BUT if they stop exercising and keep eating like before they'll get fat and saggy.

A girl who looks like Abby pollack has diet all figured out Hardcore. Probably better than some men on this forum, so she'd probably be able to realize "oh shit, I can't eat as much now that I'm not working out as hard."

That said, I'd go with a slightly thicker chick. I like a girl with nice calves especially.

I'd also got with a slighter thicker chick for marriage just because i'd want the birthing process to be more streamlined. I'd be afraid of knocking up a super petite chinese girl because I'd be afraid she'd die in child birth or something whacky like that. I'd be more inclined to take a taller, thicker chinese girl as a wife just because the child birth process would probably go smoother due to wider hips. Furthermore, I'd want my children (especially my sons) to come out a little bit more solid and big. We all whine about height being a big factor in the game now, but height and size will become even bigger factors in the future of game as the next generation of boys comes out taller and bigger than the last generation. So these are all considerations we must take into account. Smash all the skinny poon you like, but definitely consider taking on a thicker chick as a wife.

Ha, who am I shitting? I'm not even thinking about marriage at this point in my life.

I don't like smashing a girl and driving into her hip bones. That shit is uncomfortable as hell.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

In terms of just looks, hard bodies all day.

For LTR, still hard bodies because of the amount of discipline and dedication to maintain their bodies, which I find to be admirable qualities and may prove beneficial in other aspects of the relationship (for example, delaying gratification, managing money (although it is hard to be sure with broads)). I'm not sure why there are some people are talking as if these women are generally ready to quit any day. That may be true for a few, like in the example another poster gave of a woman keeping in shape only for a job; there I can understand the sudden loss of resolve were she to move on from that job. But in my experience, exercising regularly is at the very least a lifestyle choice and lifelong commitment. On the other end of the spectrum are those who are passionate and don't find training to be a chore, but an enjoyable experience.

Many of these girls cook and are interested in new recipes or whatever. Sometimes even showing off their homemade meals online. They are also conscious (to some extent) of good foods, proper nutrition, etc. For me personally, that is a good trait for your companion to have.

I think you will enjoy the benefits the most if you also live an active lifestyle. You get a potential training partner, or maybe a partner for something more adventurous like rock climbing. You get someone who can prepare at least a decent meal, and someone who motivates you. I think the key is you also have to be a source of motivation for her as someone who is disciplined and takes great care of his body which would hopefully motivate her to reciprocate those efforts. If she ever is slacking, I feel it would be easier to move her in the proper direction compared to a broad that has never made an effort to maintain her weight through exercise. Or just tell her straight up don't be fucking fat you fat fuck.

Overall, exercise has been proven to be the key to increased longevity and relatively youthful looks. Personally, I would choose from a pool of hard bodies from there gauge the sincerity of each broad's commitment to fitness.

It's hilarious to think that apparently naturally skinny girls can't cook, don't eat right, and are apparently outright lazy. Just because they don't lift.

I workout 5-6 days a week, last thing I want is a girl whose constantly working out, more than likely posting "progress pics" read: attention whoring.

I also don't want a female workout partner, I actually laugh when I see girls with their BF's, holding hands, making out, and the girl can barely rack the bar when spotting her man. The other end is having a girl whose shredded, throw some fake tits on, and is working out enjoying the attention of all the male eyes on her.

I'd rather have a bro of mine spot me, and help me focus on workouts. The iron church is male dominated for a reason, no homo.

Don't get me wrong, I'm currently banging a trainer with a thick ass for a white girl. I also had an LTR who was naturally skinny.

But thinking a naturally skinny woman is lazy because she doesn't lift ? Get real.

Hell next we'll complain about naturally thick chicks [Image: dodgy.gif]

Oh and Abby Pollock, suddenly her ass explodes out after ONE YEAR ? I call implants and BS.

Or she's great at posing the right angles, check out these photos, nowhere near, look at her competition pic

http://www.rippedrecipes.com/articles/ne...pollo.html

Quote:Quote:

It's hilarious to think that apparently naturally skinny girls can't cook, don't eat right, and are apparently outright lazy.

i think this is obviously not true

but this thread is comparing the generalizations of two groups. in terms of eating and food preparation, you may see similarities between a random individual from each group. but i feel on average, girls who are training are more likely to cook and eat healthy. especially because achieving a nice, fit body is much more dependent on proper dieting than it is on training. whereas being skinny does not generally require that much attention to detail, only that one doesnt overeat

last thing I want is a girl whose constantly working out, more than likely posting "progress pics" read: attention whoring.

well youre mad about one generalization, then you go and perpetrate another...

Quote: (02-03-2016 02:35 AM)chadverdad Wrote:  

It's hilarious to think that apparently naturally skinny girls can't cook, don't eat right, and are apparently outright lazy.

i think this is obviously not true

but this thread is comparing the generalizations of two groups. in terms of eating and food preparation, you may see similarities between a random individual from each group. but i feel on average, girls who are training are more likely to cook and eat healthy. especially because achieving a nice, fit body is much more dependent on proper dieting than it is on training. whereas being skinny does not generally require that much attention to detail, only that one doesnt overeat

That's a fair statement, I'd agree as well for the most part. But there are plenty of girls who just diet right to maintain their body without needing to hit the gym.

last thing I want is a girl whose constantly working out, more than likely posting "progress pics" read: attention whoring.

well youre mad about one generalization, then you go and perpetrate another...

I'm not mad, it seems absurd. I'm basing my opinion on experiences with banging girls who work out versus naturally skinny girls.