rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

MEETUP DAY: Australia information and operations

A lot of heat is on the Australian meetups, particularly Sydney. Here is the Facebook group that is protesting on that day:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1669509829989880/

It seems to have been created by an Elizabeth Tory:

[Image: WPqNlt0.jpg]

We may have to do some research on her and see if she poses a threat to the Sydney guys.

For this thread post new stories or organizing by the enemy.

SJW agenda: We represent love and peace. Everyone is free to be themselves. Submit to our thought process or our army of freakshow nothings will see to it that you are silenced and removed.

[Image: Screenshot_25.png]

[Image: Screenshot_26.png]

This is like Montreal on repeat, only this time it's spread throughout multiple locations around the world. I'm expecting to see more drink-thrown-in-face-by-SJWs-style videos on February 7.

That's the ugliest guy I've seen from Australia.

[Image: WPqNlt0.jpg]

5/10 WNB!

I'm one of the luckiest man alive, nothing in my life has been easy...

Roosh I highly doubt they will let you in now...
http://m.smh.com.au/federal-politics/pol...mj70h.html

They need to add SJWs, liberals and other freaks to this map.

[Image: australia-map-meme.jpg]

[Image: just-australia_o_1486381.jpg]

Need to out-SJW the SJW. Release a press statement that you intend to promote the faith. Inshallah

Quote: (02-01-2016 05:48 PM)Que enspastic Wrote:  

Need to out-SJW the SJW. Release a press statement that you intend to promote the faith. Inshallah

I seriously can't believe Australians are so intolerant of brother Roosh's Muslim heritage and cultural traditions.

They don't condone rape, but suddenly having a traditional strong family is wrong ?

Can they be this bigoted, ignorant and racist ? What Islamophobes.

I though they were an open and tolerant nation. These women seem a bit anti-immigrant and possibly white supremacists. I'll bet they'll welcome refugees with open arms as long as they are behind the fences of their gated communities.

Duas for him.

Remember Cronulla.

White Australia Policy is never ok.

#I'll ride with Roosh

Quote: (02-01-2016 05:43 PM)Freddy_1 Wrote:  

I just knew that this was going to happen. The Department of Immigration has prevented some RSD guys from entering Australia before. Not to mention Chris Brown as well.

The chances of Roosh getting in legally are very slim now.

Quote: (02-01-2016 05:56 PM)Biologist Wrote:  

Quote: (02-01-2016 05:43 PM)Freddy_1 Wrote:  

I just knew that this was going to happen. The Department of Immigration has prevented some RSD guys from entering Australia before. Not to mention Chris Brown as well.

I agree. "Pick Up Artists" have been denied entry into Australia in the past after furious media campaigns. It has already started on Roosh, who is being portrayed as the leader of a rape promotion movement - in our mainstream media!

I hope I'm wrong though - I have always wanted to know his thoughts on Australia and our awful women. When he was in Canada, and he was saying how bad it was, I always thought "Mate, you ain't seen nothing yet!"

They are way too late.
Roosh is already in Australia.
He's been there for many days already at the aussie command centre coordinating everything.

Quote: (02-01-2016 06:04 PM)Mercenary Wrote:  

They are way too late.
Roosh is already in Australia.
He's been there for many days already at the aussie command centre coordinating everything.

If this is true - fucking brilliant!

He's always one step ahead - just like in Canada.

These SJW's we'll be running around like chickens with their heads cut off trying to find him.

By that time the meet up will be over and glasses will be raised.

Can confirm. Roosh is already in the country. Hope no Facebook protest organisers read this forum or they will start their hunt for him. Keep it quiet

You guys in Australia that are planning on meeting up might be in serious trouble. If I were you guys, I'd back down and call it a night:

I'm sure David Flavel would love to take all of our DNA.

Do these fools expect to find a uniformed neo-Nazi or KKK rally?
How are they going to identify the Roosh Meet Up guys from the other guys roaming around?
Harass every well dressed white guy in the area?

If police are present, doubtful the police will be tolerant of any harassment.

Dozens of reporters and journalists in Australia have been hounding Roosh for an interview in the last 48 hours.

Roosh is totally overwhelmed and close to burnout.

Although he usually works alone, he has to hastily set-up a call centre in the west wing of his central command in Sydney with some unpaid but very kind volunteers to help him manage all the endless incoming calls, tweets, text messages and emails.

[Image: 46352_Screen%20shot%202012-07-09%20at%20...1%20PM.jpg]

Your not dealing with SJWs here.You are dealing with powers that be.When they find him he will be deported if he is in country.

The mass media here is talking about "rape advocates" not about a bunch of dudes sharing a beer talking about red pill and travel.

The words Rape Advocates??????? is being pushed every half hour in regards to ROK on radio.This is not Europe,US or Canada there is no free speech here.You have zero media on he's side..It's all about the HATE .And taking every thing out of context.The whole meet up is being framed as guys that believe in rape..WHO THE FUCK BELIEVES IN RAPE???

Mark Latham was spot on.

Roosh's genius was to land in Australia before all this took place. He'll attend the Sydney meet up, nearly the 1st meet up, then depart immediately to fly into Los Angeles for the last global meet up 16 hours later.

Brain dead Dutton wouldn't even know what a visa is.

Roosh if nothing else, well done ol' chap.

[Image: clap2.gif]

You've got the police expending time & resources in case of any protests / activist activity.
You've got government officials rabidly organising for your deportation / denial of entry etc.
The media is in a fit & at this point & I'd say it's more than just pure clickbait seeking.
Regressives across the board can't even...

All the while, all you needed to do was promote the idea of social meet ups for 'red-pill' men.
With or without your attendance.
Nothing more, nothing less.

No sabotage, no cyber-warfare, no criminal activity.
Just a few social events.

If Roosh is actually in Australia right now, that's pretty damn brilliant. I think I need to get some beer after I finish work.

Nonetheless, he still needs to be wary of the Department of Immigration. If there is any reason they suspect him of posing a danger to Australian society, Border Force may attempt to detain him. The last thing anybody wants is to end up in immigration detention.

Regardless, Peter Dutton probably took too many hits to the head while he was doing his police academy training and I absolutely love seeing that idiot being outsmarted.

Quote: (02-01-2016 07:06 PM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  

Roosh if nothing else, well done ol' chap.

[Image: clap2.gif]

You've got the police expending time & resources in case of any protests / activist activity.
You've got government officials rabidly organising for your deportation / denial of entry etc.
The media is in a fit & at this point & I'd say it's more than just pure clickbait seeking.
Regressives across the board can't even...

All the while, all you needed to do was promote the idea of social meet ups for 'red-pill' men.
With or without your attendance.
Nothing more, nothing less.

No sabotage, no cyber-warfare, no criminal activity.
Just a few social events.

I knew things were bad in PC Australia these days, but the reporting on Roosh has really been an eye opener. In every article I have read, right at the start they say he is the leader of a pro rape movement! One said that women should be raped on private property was a "core belief" of Return of Kings!

Foreigners need to understand that SJW is like a religion in Australia these days. There are tonnes of Australians who seem to live to get outraged about something, so they wait until the media fires up them with lies over some pissant issue like this or Chris Gayle, and start foaming at the mouths.

It is also worth noting that pretty much every mainstream newspaper employs a man hating feminist (eg Clemetine Ford) to espouse their hatred on a weekly basis. There certainly aren't the equivalent neomasculinist writers on their payrolls.... many men here are sick of this. Someone like Ford apparently loathes sexism, but has dedicated her life and career to hating men!

Feminism and the outrage industry is worth billions of dollars here. I'm not joking. From these "writers", eg Ford, Susie O'Brien etc, to "Gender Equality Officers", to Government worker girls clubs, to "Ministers for the Status of Women", so many people with D Grade ability have been able to enjoy cushy, high paid jobs that contribute nothing to society. They know that if the house of cards falls, they will all lose these cushy jobs, which is why they so ferociously attack the likes of Roosh with malicious lies

https://www.facebook.com/Shatter-The-Sil...4/?fref=nf

Ironically named facebook community advocating physical violence:

Quote:Quote:

‪#‎WTF‬ Rape should not be legalized; however, perhaps killing rapists should be. Until that happy moment arrives, you can fight back (in every US city) simply by starting a petition and sharing it here. You can fight back (Scotland) by signing this petition: https://you.38degrees.org.uk/peti…/no-to...-scotland… You can also fight back if you're in Australia https://www.change.org/p/the-nsw-police-...-supporte… And you can fight back (all of UK) according to this petition https://www.change.org/p/police-scotland...ce-preven

Keith Richards of Tennessee:
Quote:Quote:

Anyone wanna go beat up some rapists?

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee