rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Don't Get Caught!

Don't Get Caught!

Remember the old Al Pacino line from "The Recruit"? Anyway, I'm finally back in the saddle with making consistent approaches again but I hit a little snag the other day that made me think of that line.

My roommate is friends with a girl I was hitting on a little while back and he passed something down to me from her the other day. He said she saw me giving/taking numbers from a lot of other girls and she got angry. I think I may have hit on one of her friends. She said that my approach shotgun technique won't work on Asian women. My Asian roommate concurs. "I should work on one at a time."

YEAH RIGHT.

I'm not going to change my behavior because of this and I really don't give a shit about what she says. It just made me more conscious about the concept of "being that guy".

I thought that talking to a lot of women would induce jealously and lend me the appearance of confidence. I see now that doing so too openly might make me come of as that guy who is trying to get in everyone's pants, especially to more conservative women.

Thoughts?

Don't Get Caught!

Quote:Quote:

Thoughts?

move to a bigger pond

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Don't Get Caught!

What do they know? Who cares what prude women think, just keep going after what you want.

Don't Get Caught!

Thanks for the post. It angers me because it reminds me of the foolishness, hypocrisy, and mistakes in my own life. Did this episode cost you anything? For example, did some Asian woman stop sleeping with you when she heard this?

Moreover, it is totally absurd. Some deluded chick is indignant because you merely talk to other woman? You are an attractive and sociable single guy. Obviously women will want to flirt and give you their number. What's wrong with that?

Imagine if a company got angry because you submitted your resume to multiple competitors. Or if a grocery store got mad because you shopped elsewhere. F*ck that. You are unattached and can do what you want. If you look like a desperate hound then it creates a problem. But otherwise, you go man! Any girl who has a problem with it can seduce you into marriage or drain your energy every day. Otherwise she is just jealous self-important hater.

Don't Get Caught!

Quote: (07-06-2011 10:56 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

move to a bigger pond

This.

And/or don't go to the same places over and over. Switch up your Gaming locations.