rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

On male physical attractiveness to women: face, height, body

Please do not derail this into looks vs game. This is to discuss how to maximize physical sex appeal.

The other thread got derailed and turned into looks vs game discussion, which is a shame, because OP made a great point, which seems to be missed by majority of people here.

In terms of male physical attractiveness to women Face is by far the most important factor.

Let's illustrate this with an example. Consider three guys: each of them was blessed with either height, face or body, but sorely misses out on the other two.

Face guy. He's short - 5'6" and he has a dad bod (in reality most of good looking guys are somewhat lean as it is not possible to have chiseled face by being fat):

[Image: enhanced-24784-1430846033-10.jpg]

Height guy: He's 6'4" with an ugly face and extremely skinny body with narrow shoulders.

[Image: Q28iotY.png]

Body guy: he's 5'5" with an ugly face, but has a lean muscular physique that women (or a substantial percentage of them) like.

[Image: 7N3ZxTV.png]

Let's assume they have equal game and are equally willing to approach both online, during the day, in the bar, etc...

Q: Who gets the most pussy?

I know the answer and I assume most of the members know the answer too. If you don't know immediately, get some female friends and ask them. In my experience, contrary to what people say here, girls will be quite open a lot of the time about what they find attractive.

What's the practical take away? Face is the most important factor of physical attraction. Work to improve it before anything else. I am astonished at how many guys I see in the gym who have acne, are balding or have bad haircuts, have bad pale skin and bloated faces.

[Image: lets-beat-that-horse.jpg]

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

Quote: (01-30-2016 03:36 PM)ComebackKid Wrote:  

Face guy. He's short - 5'6" and he has a dad bod (in reality most of good looking guys are somewhat lean as it is not possible to have chiseled face by being fat):

[Image: enhanced-24784-1430846033-10.jpg]

The funny thing is you posted a picture of superman who is a 6'1" guy with a greek statue like body saying he's 5'6" with a dad bod. Kind of a weird way of illustrating your point. Post someone who is actually 5'6" with a dad bod.

Face>Height>Body

Now go approach some girls [Image: smiley_beat_dead_horse2.gif]

[Image: 200w.gif]

This kind of gay thread keep popping up lately.

[Image: Dont-Feed-The-Trolls-Meme-15.jpg]

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

Ive stated that I dont Game but I feel like I should comment

Can you actually change the way your face looks? If not then why worry?

In life, we should worry about the shit we can change and improve upon,, which is plenty.

Debating features that we can do fuck all about holds us back in my opinion, which is why I am not big on politics[Image: smile.gif]

Face, height, body... you forgot dick size. Oh but that would be real gay. [Image: dodgy.gif]

Another low value newbie thread. I don't think I'll run out of posting facepalm memes given the increas
ing number of these types of threads in the game section.

[Image: facepalm2.gif]

OP, post a data sheet, some approaches in the approach thread, or even executable advice in one of the social media threads. Then come back and start gay threads. Then, no one will think they're as gay.

Quote: (01-30-2016 07:17 PM)Cobra Wrote:  

Another low value newbie thread. I don't think I'll run out of posting facepalm memes given the increas

OP, post a data sheet, some approaches in the approach thread, or even executable advice in one of the social media threads. Then come back and start gay threads. Then, no one will think they're as gay.

This should be moved to the newbie thread. This place is becoming more like Sosuave with every day that passes.

Please do not derail this into looks vs game. This is to discuss how to maximize physical sex appeal.

The other thread got derailed and turned into looks vs game discussion, which is a shame, because OP made a great point, which seems to be missed by majority of people here.

Stop trying to cram your unfounded opinions down the memberships' throat. If someone doesn't agree with you it doesn't mean they "missed" the point. It means they don't agree. Im actually surprised someone who's been a registered member on this forum for nearly 4 years would start such a trollish / dupey thread.

The fact that you insist on segregating looks from game just shows that you have a lot to learn about both game and women... little poodle.

In terms of male physical attractiveness to women Face is by far the most important factor.

Source citation please (assuming you have one that isn't your ass)

Let's illustrate this with an example. Consider three guys: each of them was blessed with either height, face or body, but sorely misses out on the other two.

Height guy: He's 6'4" with an ugly face and extremely skinny body with narrow shoulders.

Body guy: he's 5'5" with an ugly face, but has a lean muscular physique that women (or a substantial percentage of them) like.

Let's assume they have equal game and are equally willing to approach both online, during the day, in the bar, etc...

Q: Who gets the most pussy?

Your own attempt to "illustrate" your point is poorly conceived, asinine and actually useless (as is this thread) as it almost migrates into the very game vs looks argument you say youre trying to avoid.

I know the answer and I assume most of the members know the answer too. If you don't know immediately, get some female friends and ask them. In my experience, contrary to what people say here, girls will be quite open a lot of the time about what they find attractive.

News flash. Having an opinion isn't the same as knowing it to be fact. Suggesting asking "female friends" as a source of reliable info is just further indication your ignorance.

What's the practical take away? Face is the most important factor of physical attraction. Work to improve it before anything else. I am astonished at how many guys I see in the gym who have acne, are balding or have bad haircuts, have bad pale skin and bloated faces.

What's the practical take away? My take away is that you spend too much time checking out other dudes at the gym. Perhaps that explains the compunction to start yet another homocentric thread?

For the record I'm 6'3" with what has been called a "strikingly handsome" face enough times to know I'm not at a disadvantage. I'm not a "looks denialist". The pussy I have NOT gotten over the years wasn't because of looks...but rather because of game (or lack of proper/ appropriate thereof). In my 20's I stumbled into figuring out "how" to get sex long before game was even called "game" because of the pussy I lost out on even though I was getting plenty of initial attention.

And at 45 I've been "gaming" chicks longer than a lot of guys on this forum have been alive. I'd also hold up the video / picture record contained in my "Ex-Files" in a Pepsi challenge to illustrate both quantity and quality of pussy I've enjoyed...BECAUSE of game. I get "up to bat" less now than I did in my 30's but my conversion ratios are definitely better...because of my "game"

You cant convince me looks outperform game. Why? Because I know for a fact that
women are "wired" in such a way, that unlike for us, the two are integral.

Where o where are you Tuth? When will these worthless, faggy, repetitive threads end?

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

If this keeps up we will soon have a What do you consider a male 10? thread.

Don't debate me.

Who gets chased the most? Pretty faced girl, big tits girl, or round booty long leg girl?

Also, how long is a piece of string? No one will tell me. Fuck you guys for not telling me. It's a fair question, assholes!

I don't get what the purpose of OP is. If you're an ugly fucker, and you're determined to believe face is everything, why haven't you jumped off a cliff yet? What is the purpose of trolling other people with your dumbass questions and demanding we accept your position?

Your hangups are nothing to do with us dude.

I do not get it too

Lets say you are right and your looks are a massive disadvantage to you

Whats the point of dwelling on it? Is moaning about it going to help?

The answer is a big fat NO

1.Face+Height+Muscles
2.Face+Muscles
3.Face+Height
4.Height+Muscles

Now, go get some bitches to forget about it.

Relevant thread-50184.html

Quote: (01-31-2016 10:15 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

OP

[Image: nouvea12.jpg]

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Does the OP hate the way he looks? I can understand that feeling but what I cant understand is you sitting about it and doing nothing, not only that dwelling on it will put you down into "inceldom" dispair

OP on google

[Image: 192d43a2d9a856d61a72e0df7500a518.jpg]

OP in the strip club.

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

Why do new guys like to write posts that "lay down the law"?

I've never understood it.

They never say anything new.
The writing is horrible.
There is no new insight
They aren't solving problems.

Will somebody explain it to me?

I always assume it's a set up for some upcoming ebook or course.

WIA

According to OP, if a man has all three physical traits, he has the ability to slay ass all day, every day, and never get rejected. Is that what I'm understanding?

[Image: wzlEQg1.jpg]

My mind is blown. I need to go to his plastic surgery thread and see how I can improve my dumpster fire of a face, because the other two traits are in the bag.

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

His name is Comeback Kid because after posting bollocks like this he's going to have to make one hell of a comeback to remain an active member.

Some time back, Scorpion wrote a very relevant and tough post to an ex-military guy in the Newbie Forum who was beating himself up about his looks. It's all the final word on the subject I require:

Quote: (04-16-2014 12:10 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

Stop being such a fucking woman. The problem isn't your looks, it's your insecurity.

Quote:Quote:

I hit an all time low tonight when i came across a site called beautifulpeople.com. Its a site where you make an application profile, and people on the site vote/judge your looks to see if you are accepted. I ended up making 3 or 4 profiles. one of myself and the others of my friends who im comparing myself too. It ****in killed me to see how some of them were accepted on the meter so easily and i was either below the line and then eventually down more and more.

This is so fucking pathetic. I can't believe a former military man would do this. It sounds like something a 15 year old girl would be doing.

Are you a man, or are you a teenage girl? Why are you so obsessed with your looks? You realize the measure of a man is not, and has never been his looks, right? Why are you so obsessed with being a pretty boy? Are you a homosexual?

If I'm coming across as mean, good. It's what you need to hear. You aren't behaving like a man, which is the root of the problem. You need to snap out of it. You don't need your hand held by anyone on this forum, or worse, a shrink. You need to grab your fucking balls and get on with your life and stop wishing you looked like the guy on the cover of Tiger Beat.

Nobody gives a fuck whether you are good looking or not. Men don't respect men for their good looks, and women aren't primarily attracted to looks either. The problem is your weepy chode personality more than anything. I recommend you join a boxing or MMA gym and start sparring regularly. It will be a good physical wake up call and will be a very concrete demonstration that your looks aren't nearly as important as you think.

As a man, life is 90% about what you DO and 10% about what you ARE. Don't have the best facial aesthetics? Boo fucking hoo. Life isn't fair. Just means you'll have to work harder and be more aggressive. You know, like a man does.

Quote: (01-31-2016 10:15 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

it's sort of relevant...but it's not. in this thread OP brings up facial improvement via eradication of acne/blemishes or grooming, etc.

in that thread OP reveals he has a retrognathic jaw. depending on his age, and his personal pussy goals, i'd direct him to his nearest maxillofacial surgeon for a consultation.

OP, instead of making vague posts unrelated to your condition here...go do what i said. corrective surgery of THAT kind can change your life.

Quote: (01-30-2016 07:17 PM)Cobra Wrote:  

Face, height, body... you forgot dick size. Oh but that would be real gay. [Image: dodgy.gif]

So............ a few weeks from this post OP in his infinite wisdom decides to send me a troll article on condoms being too big in India. Shit was funny I must admit, albeit a very stupid move on his part nonetheless. I PM'd him to provide him a chance to explain before posting publicly but no response.

That PM was deleted along with the "cleanup" recently. So I can't post it.

I also don't know how to report it. Before I do, I thought I would give the OP a chance to explain himself here. Maybe he just had a bad day or took my posts too personally. I'm sending him a PM with a link to this post. This should be interesting.