rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

2 date failure-- finger but no bang....wtf
date failure-- finger but no bang....wtf
this was the first date:
Quote: (01-17-2016 06:48 PM)toejam Wrote:  

What next:.....?

Met this chick from SA. Face is lacking, body is solid.
Took a cab from another city to meet me. I tried my best to remember the first date bang recipe so I ran with it:
Met at nice bar which was closing so walked to not so nice bar. Had a few drinks, she was drinking tequila neat. After an hour I ran the "its late, this place is closing, let's go back to my hotel and drink some more."

10 minutes later we're at my hotel, lights dim, making out. Take her top off and I'm sucking on some double D tits. Her tight pants come off and I'm sucking her nipples and fingering her ass. Tried to finger the vag....no go. Tried to eat her out....no go. Tried to take off her panties....no go. Went back to fingering her ass till I got tired and passed out. An hour later she calls a car and is gone. .... says she had fun wants to see me again.

What the hell did I do wrong? I've never gotten this far and not gotten the bang. .....how can I secure the bang on date 2? She wants me to go to her house for dinner. She sent a photo text of her in a tank top, braless, with caption "took this for you, thinking of you. " I have yet to respond to that text

Second date was yesterday:
I was in her town so i hit her up. she put on a nice tight dress, i picked her up. i told her to recommend a venue and that's where we went. nice spot. After 2 drinks i just wasn't feeling the night plus the venue was closing, i drop her off at home i didnt even wait for her to get in the door i drove off like a thief in the night. Some touching, kissing, sexual innuendo throughout the night but i didn't try to get her back to my hotel. [Image: angry.gif]

i get home and she texted me.
her: hope you got in, is everything ok?
me: no
her: whats wrong?
me: tired. jet lagged.
her: you should have let me rub your back
me: you can just come over
her: whats your address
me: xxx xxx xxxxxx street
her: coming

had some hotel issues when she got there.

we get to the hotel, she's like "lets go to bed." im like [Image: huh.gif]
we're in bed and we're making out, she pulls her tits out, and im thinking its on. [Image: banana.gif]
so like before, we're making out, she's stroking my wood, im nipple sucking, im fingering both her holes, but then she's talking about "ohh noooo, these clothes are staying on tonight."
i'm like WHAT-THE-FUUUUUCK.
i tried everything imaginable but this chick would not blow me or let me take her panties off. at some point i was just tired and passed out. woke up and maybe said two words to her before we parted ways.

i dont plan on ever responding to her messages, but is there anything i could have done to get the bang? im mad i wasted money on the hotel, but i did like the hotel i'll definitely use it for future bangs. very nice spot.

i dont know what she wants because she obviously has her own cash and doesnt ask for mine. she goes out of pocket to meet me on her dime (uber, etc). she lives alone, no kids, and i believe works for the city.

how did i screw up TWICE on the bang? and what the hell is her deal....i dont understand what just happened
[Image: tard.gif]
It happens man, third time might be the charm since the third date is the limit for sex to speak and the girls know it.

I probably wouldn't bother with this girl myself. "oh noo these clothes are staying on", she's got an attitude. But it's your time and money.
She may just have a preset date minimum like a lot of them do. My suggestions:

1. Always introduce alcohol whenever possible. They don't call it "social lubricant" for nothing. Sometimes all it takes is one glass of wine to lower that final layer of inhibition. If your in bed, making out, mutually touching each others peepee/hooha that layer is micro thin

2. If a chick is touching my meat puppet but says "my clothes are staying on" I'd say "That's fine little missy but I'm a grown man and I need to come" The implication being "If you won't help me with that what the fuck do I need you for then?" After all you said this is a date from SA right? She knows what's up...or should

If she hasn't asked for anything then it sounds like she went on SA looking to meet a high value dude for a conventional relationship rather than an arrangement. That might explain the "preset date minimum before bang so I don't come off as slutty" game she's playing

EDIT: After re-reading your post I'm more convinced of my theory re her self imposed "Pre bang date minimum" She's made significant effort demonstrating she' into you...she's likely worried she doesn't blow it by giving up the goodies too soon.
Quote:Quote:

Face is lacking, body is solid.
Classic butterface anti pump and dump defense attempt

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell
Hang in there man!! Game another chick on the side, and challenge yourself to get the Bang from this chick. You're getting irritated on your post about it, so you probably give her a good vibe since you fingered her, but still a needy one nonetheless!

If you re-read Bang carefully, Roosh has the 180 mood changer move of saying he needs to check his email on his laptop to make the Girl believe that you're over trying to convince her. Keep in mind we all fail LMR missions, do hang in there!
This is her point of you: she wanted some validation after you went off home in a hurry on the first date, yet she doesn't want to feel like a slut, even if she might be one. Wanking a guy off and letting him finger you doesn't count.

She's done the same thing with 15 other guys on that prostitute yet not a prostitute website, until she meets one guy who makes her comfortable enough (i.e. games her sufficiently) for her to let go of the golden vagina.

I'll be surprised you'll see her again since you went past the "point of no return" and you didn't have sex.

Consider her as a low hanging fruit and farm some more numbers.
What do you mean by you fingered her ass but she wouldn't take her panties off? That seems a little awk.

She just has an arbitrary limit of when to have sex so she doesn't come off like a slut. If she doesn't F you on the 3rd date, then she's just bizarre. If you have the will power, you would prob get to pipe if you met her a 3rd time, but I wouldn't blame you on trying to muster up the effort to see her again.
Quote: (01-30-2016 03:51 PM)Vincent Chase Wrote:  

I'll be surprised you'll see her again since you went past the "point of no return" and you didn't have sex.

Perhaps. As always it's all supposition for us based on the limited info we have.

OP let us know if she initiates contact again (probably will be very soon if at all). That will tell us a lot I think

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell
I bet she's a "Three Date kate"

Its on next date.
I don't know what to say. I don't know how you finger a girl twice, but not sleep with her unless there's some crucial piece of information you aren't telling us.

I wouldn't put up with her shit. On to the next one.
Quote: (01-30-2016 09:32 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

I bet she's a "Three Date kate"

Its on next date.

Three Date Kate...Added to the lexicon

Joseph Campbell
As long as a girl allows increased escalation on each subsequent date, you're moving in the right direction and if you want the bang, you'll probably get it.

It's the girls who put weird limits on things and are clearly trying to squeeze as much attention out of you while giving you as little as responsible in return that you need to drop immediately.

But when a girl is clearly enjoying the sexual interaction, but doesn't want to give it up to fast because she'll feel like a slut (she is), then you just need to ride that train to the destination.

I'm the King of Beijing!
Quote: (01-30-2016 02:46 PM)toejam Wrote:  

i tried everything imaginable but this chick would not blow me or let me take her panties off.

If you tried everything (given that she was amenable to a fingering), you would've either:

a) got the bang; or

b) she would've stormed out in protest.

Next time you're in a similar situation with another chick, escalate physically (providing the chick is receptive, which requires discretion) until either of those occur.
Quote: (01-30-2016 03:54 PM)Heart Break Kid Wrote:  

What do you mean by you fingered her ass but she wouldn't take her panties off? That seems a little awk.

She just has an arbitrary limit of when to have sex so she doesn't come off like a slut. If she doesn't F you on the 3rd date, then she's just bizarre. If you have the will power, you would prob get to pipe if you met her a 3rd time, but I wouldn't blame you on trying to muster up the effort to see her again.

On all my missions i usually stick the fingers in regardless of whether the panties are on or off. I slide my fingers in from the side of the panties, better if she's wearing a thong or something that allows easy finger access.

[Image: 2s9pt8h.jpg]

[Image: banana.gif]

Quote: (01-30-2016 04:00 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

[snipped]
OP let us know if she initiates contact again (probably will be very soon if at all). That will tell us a lot I think

I will not be initiating contact with her unless she initiates contact again. IF she initiates contact I will only go to her house, and bang there. im not spending anymore money. Under those conditions I will see her again. But right now I have a few chicks on rotation... some wise wisdom above and i'll take it.
Quote: (01-30-2016 09:39 PM)WeekendCasanova Wrote:  

I don't know what to say. I don't know how you finger a girl twice, but not sleep with her unless there's some crucial piece of information you aren't telling us.

I wouldn't put up with her shit. On to the next one.

No information left out. I told it like it went down. I wouldn't make this post if i wasn't confused about what the hell is going on. ive never fingered and not banged....... until now. [Image: huh.gif]
She usually gets off work and gets home at this time. (10-midnight)
Took her long enough but she just messaged me "have a good night"
You fingered her ass and sucked on big (fake?) tits.

Are you sure she has a vagina, and not a dick?
Tits are naturally big
The vagina is there
I'm in a similar situation however it was an SNL scenario when I first pulled her. Seen the hoe 3 times since then and she insists she won't fuck because it's "non catholic" and she's an 18 year old virgin.

Ended up raw dogging her in the ass anyway [Image: banana.gif]
^^^^^^^^ my man.
At least you got to stick it in.

That's some funny ****
I gotta admit, girls that give up the ass but not the poon still mystify me
Quote: (02-04-2016 03:48 AM)HonantheBarbarian Wrote:  

I gotta admit, girls that give up the ass but not the poon still mystify me

It's a real thing

Quote:Quote:

PapayaTapper wrote First girl I banged when I moved to CA years ago was Puerto Rican I met at a real estate office. Came off as all prim proper and conservative. Went out a few times and when I finally got her into bed I reached for a condom and she said:

"You wont need that but you can only fuck me in the ass because I'm staying a virgin until I get married"

First time I ever ran into a chick that could orgasm through anal.

I did end up plowing that pussy any way.

Joseph Campbell
I finally banged this chick about two weeks ago. Ive been extremely busy so I haven't had a chance to log on and report.

She got some rediculous BJ lips I mean she can take it balls deep and suck like a champ. I'm supposed to meet her again soon for another crazy session but she works/school and my schedule is tight. She basically told me via text "I want you to fuck my face and let me swallow you." Im still shocked ... I have not gathered a proper response...

Thanks ya'll
Quote: (04-28-2016 03:58 PM)toejam Wrote:  

I finally banged this chick about two weeks ago. Ive been extremely busy so I haven't had a chance to log on and report.

She got some rediculous BJ lips I mean she can take it balls deep and suck like a champ. I'm supposed to meet her again soon for another crazy session but she works/school and my schedule is tight. She basically told me via text "I want you to fuck my face and let me swallow you." Im still shocked ... I have not gathered a proper response...

Thanks ya'll

See? It was worth the wait.
Why is everyone so surprised that some women are not complete whores and make you wait for a few dates to let you screw them?

I want to hang with the chicks you guys are hangin with....