rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cascavel, Parana, Brazil

Cascavel, Parana, Brazil

Wow, inland girls are way better. Met a girl on BCupid. Then wired her the money to get the hotel for me at Copas Verdes (They charge foreigners $70 per night and locals $40). Got the card from Revolut, fantastic as I got 4 or more Reals per dollar!

My primary target had an 8-5pm type job so she would leave the hotel at night around 10pm to go home and get some sleep. I would then reach out to the "Barbie" doll I had met on BCupid and she would roll over later at night. During the day, I would be with the Barbie and then break off to go with the primary sometimes for a lunchtime romp, and then I would be back downtown talking with folks. The horrible 3G and internet was a great excuse for late Whatsapp responses!

The pizza and beer in this town are fantastic! Huge amount of white B girls with Polish, German, and Italian backgrounds. The primary target was German and Italian and the Barbie was Italian and Polish. Super cool! I found that the girls do not think about leaving this City because it is so inland, therefore they are not Visa hunters like the other girls I've met in the city centers. The people were fantastic and way more down to earth than Sao Paulo and Rio. This city had an exercise culture with a lot of people running the lake and the park in the center of town. I highly recommend doing some upfront game and then meeting a honey or two in this town. Foz do Iguacu, where I flew into, was just a bunch of fatties in my opinion. Typical tourist town. Contact me if you want more info! Thinking about going again this Summer or Fall after the Olympics, it would be great to team up, hell I might be able to set you up!

Cascavel, Parana, Brazil

Quote: (01-29-2016 02:25 PM)rockr Wrote:  

Wow, inland girls are way better. Met a girl on BCupid. Then wired her the money to get the hotel for me at Copas Verdes (They charge foreigners $70 per night and locals $40). Got the card from Revolut, fantastic as I got 4 or more Reals per dollar!

My primary target had an 8-5pm type job so she would leave the hotel at night around 10pm to go home and get some sleep. I would then reach out to the "Barbie" doll I had met on BCupid and she would roll over later at night. During the day, I would be with the Barbie and then break off to go with the primary sometimes for a lunchtime romp, and then I would be back downtown talking with folks. The horrible 3G and internet was a great excuse for late Whatsapp responses!

The pizza and beer in this town are fantastic! Huge amount of white B girls with Polish, German, and Italian backgrounds. The primary target was German and Italian and the Barbie was Italian and Polish. Super cool! I found that the girls do not think about leaving this City because it is so inland, therefore they are not Visa hunters like the other girls I've met in the city centers. The people were fantastic and way more down to earth than Sao Paulo and Rio. This city had an exercise culture with a lot of people running the lake and the park in the center of town. I highly recommend doing some upfront game and then meeting a honey or two in this town. Foz do Iguacu, where I flew into, was just a bunch of fatties in my opinion. Typical tourist town. Contact me if you want more info! Thinking about going again this Summer or Fall after the Olympics, it would be great to team up, hell I might be able to set you up!

I don't go to the white parts of Brazil and I don't recommend. But I am 35 and look too native Brazilian.

Cascavel, Parana, Brazil

over 35

Cascavel, Parana, Brazil

Can you break down the city more in terms of logistics along with the best places for Daytime and Nightgame?

Cascavel, Parana, Brazil

Ah yes the game part. First of all, I'm 44 and I was with Barbie who was 31 and then the primary target that I was shelling daily, she was 41.

Daygame: I would walk the main boulevard downtown where all the Lojas (stores) are. I was asking dopey questions and getting some good interactions with the clerks. A better location during the day was definitely the Cascavel Shopping JL mall. The best place I was sparking conversation was at the cafeteria! People, mostly women, came to the mall for lunch and there were hundreds of ladies there. People were even getting their beer on during the day at the mall!

Nightgame: Woods bar, Martignomi Pizzaria, Picasso Bar, or Quinta do Oliva. But like Roosh says sometimes, for me daygame was enough in this town to not have to work at night. But in my situation I'm old and lazy, I had lined one solid one up before arrival. Oh yeah, she took me to the airport also...

Cascavel, Parana, Brazil

Quote: (01-29-2016 09:52 PM)rockr Wrote:  

Ah yes the game part. First of all, I'm 44 and I was with Barbie who was 31 and then the primary target that I was shelling daily, she was 41.

Daygame: I would walk the main boulevard downtown where all the Lojas (stores) are. I was asking dopey questions and getting some good interactions with the clerks. A better location during the day was definitely the Cascavel Shopping JL mall. The best place I was sparking conversation was at the cafeteria! People, mostly women, came to the mall for lunch and there were hundreds of ladies there. People were even getting their beer on during the day at the mall!

Nightgame: Woods bar, Martignomi Pizzaria, Picasso Bar, or Quinta do Oliva. But like Roosh says sometimes, for me daygame was enough in this town to not have to work at night. But in my situation I'm old and lazy, I had lined one solid one up before arrival. Oh yeah, she took me to the airport also...

I think, by default, a man has to try to game women of 30 to 40, at some point. Here in Bogota, I have tried with a few of that age, but I am awful at it. I am not a good actor. Thankfully, there are a few eager younger women around, to save the day.
I recommend delaying women of an older age, until you are at least 50.. if you can help it.

Cascavel, Parana, Brazil

Foz do Iguacu, where I flew into, was just a bunch of fatties in my opinion. Typical tourist town.

Really weird thing about Foz is I didn't see that many hot girls when visiting...even in the nightlife. When I traveled to vacation resorts or other cities while meeting girls from Foz away from Foz...the girls were amazingly hot. The city is too sprawled out in a car centric location with low population numbers that it's hard to really see these girls.

I will say lot of the hot girls in the Argentine side of Foz were shopping there, but I kind of turned some off by trying to speak Spanish instead of Portuguese to them haha.

Quote: (01-29-2016 09:38 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

I don't go to the white parts of Brazil and I don't recommend. But I am 35 and look too native Brazilian.

Coming from a guy who's between São Paulo and Paraná state these days, I don't think it's a race thing. I'm East Asian by the way.

There are some Brazilian gals who prefer foreigners speaking English, but there's a lot that at the end of the day prefer dudes from their "own tribe." By that, there were some rare instances when I ended up being "friend-zoned" by certain chicks when finding out I was American only so they could opt for Asian guys born in Brazil.

A similar situation would be guy friend in Paraná who looks like a jacked male model, but perhaps missed out on some pussy when doing study abroad exchange in Canada. Chicks would go up to him at clubs or in social settings where he lost out by not banging right away only only so they'd come to the self-realization that he couldn't tingle them by manipulating local slang, common sense of humor, etc to his advantage.

I've banged quite a few chicks who thought I was an Asian immigrant straight from motherland now living in Brazil due to my Portuguese ability. However, a lot of these girls wanted an Asian guy who shared 1) same culture, 2) same sense of humor, 3) same knowledge of local slang, and 4) same understanding of what it's like to be Brazilian like them. In order to avoid that predicament, I'd just say less at times while dancing to music (nightlife) or refer to my ethnicity instead of nationality while saying I now live in the country.

Also, I've seen a lot of local guys with African, Pardu, or Indigenous ancestry walk around with stunners of "European" descent in Latam. So this isn't about race as it is more about a local guy who knows how to exploit the same advantages of "common ground" mentioned above in dating scene.

Also Choche..is there a way you could sell yourself as late 20s to certain gals by altering your look, fashion sense, fitness, or vibe? I recently traveled with another Asian dude early 40s (who looks blatantly early 40s) who lied about his age while not speaking any Portuguese only to kill it with Google Translate. I think the numbers of his was like 3 new girls in 2 weeks while boning two gals from his past during that same span...women with high quality looks.