rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Her religion

Her religion

Sunday school teacher
Avid church goer
Typical American, only on Christmas
Spiritual
Atheist

Which do you screen for? Against?

I screen out spiritual girls.

WIA

Her religion

I will always screen out a woman who is atheist or spiritual. My thoughts are that atheists do not always share the same values as myself. The spiritual women I have met turned out to be hippies or have apartments that smell like basil. They are the ones that fit the feminist profile.

Women who go to church on a pretty regular basis tend to have good heads on their shoulders. A lot of it comes down to parenting. If the parents were church-goers when the woman was young, then she will adopt a solid set of values and ideals that she will continue to use (hopefully) as she gets older.

However, you don't want a Jesus freak who shoves religion down your throat or bases all her decisions on whether it will please God.

The happy medium is what I look for when I screen a woman.

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

Her religion

I screen out atheists and am even more harsh towards Spiritualists for any sort of interaction longer than a ONS.

I've often found most girls that are atheists like to think they are some sort of intellectual or they use atheism to rationalize their sluttiness.

Spiritualists are often weird hippies. They can be fun to be around for a short time and may share some funny stories of them being on acid, but I generally avoid them and quickly get sick of that type.

I think a girl that goes to Chruch is good but I think a non practicing Catholic may be best.

Her religion

What is the purpose of the screening?

Her religion

Quote: (01-29-2016 02:43 PM)Gustavus Adolphus Wrote:  

What is the purpose of the screening?

Depends on the goal in my opinion. You screen for girls that may be easy to ONS while some may screen for girls that would make a good LTR.

Her religion

Purpose of screening is to protect yourself from bull shit.

WIA

Her religion

Any overtly religious displays are an automatic turn off for me. If she's a regular church goer, I'm actually more like to not return her calls after a few bangs.

Atheists I can tolerate if she's not constantly bashing religion, that gets old too (I'm not religious but I respect people's right to believe in whatever they want).

The spiritual type girls tend to be more hipster, hippie, or bohemian in style and taste. They're usually super slutty - my kind of woman. I tend to deal more with them, but they tend to display horrid logic and reasoning, and most happen to be very short sighted (neck tattoos, strange piercings, and cheap amulets).

For an LTR/wife material, I want my kids to learn logic and reason before they're taught about medieval era scriptures and their role in prominent modern society. I would have too many clashes with a religious wife over this.

Her religion

Pussy is pussy whether a girl is spiritual or not. However, for a LTR or marriage it is germane.

Her religion

I don't screen for/against any of those. Let me converse with a girl for 5 minutes, that will tell me a lot about her personality. As long as they aren't an extremist in their beliefs, I have never found the religion (or lack of it) of any girl I've dated or banged to play any significant role, and I've had all of those. There's such a huge amount a variation in personalities no matter the category they fall in. And all of them still have the same insecurities, same lust, same basic female brain. It really doesn't matter what people say they believe, it only matters how they act.

Americans are dreamers too

Her religion

Ok, fair enough, for anything more than a ONS or similar, I would screen out the spiritual and atheist. However, the Sunday school teacher or avid church goer might screen me out at some point, but I'd be cool with it as long as there wasn't constant projection.

Based on my location, lots of girls are followers of Christ but don't go to church regularly. It is usually something other than her religious beliefs that cause the bullshit, but in theory they could be connected. Maybe her attitude and behavior would be better if she spent more time with bible study girlfriends and less with the 2am bar crowd. I don't know, I haven't really put a lot of thought into it. Those are choices that effect her on a long term basis, and I probably won't be around that long to see the outcome whether good or bad.

Her religion

Quote: (01-29-2016 01:36 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Sunday school teacher
Avid church goer
Typical American, only on Christmas
Spiritual
Atheist

Sunday school teacher
Avid church goer
Spiritual

I would screen in for these, and even an agnostic. People that tend to have beliefs higher than themselves are generally more tolerable than those who don't. The most unhappy people I've ever met in my lift are hardcore atheists. It is no surprise that your typical SJW is an atheist. We all believe in something, I choose to prefer women with a more traditional outlook who happen to be Christian.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Her religion

atheist women are rotten. they have 0 qualms about doing something completely immoral.
granted, I know plenty of Christian women have fucked over their husbands, but there at least needs to be some degree of humility in her.

it's strange though, I've known several liberal women who work with special Olympics, volunteer to help others, etc...they seem like really good people. But when it comes to their relations with men they are completely ruthless. It's hard to describe, but some people volunteer and 'help others' out of a sense of arrogance and something to put on their resume. It's a really narrow difference between a girl who volunteers with retards vs a girl whose doing it with other intentions. And I often wonder if it's their natural drive to nurture and assist that just takes the form of 'charity work' since they don't have children.

In other words, just because a girl does volunteer work doesn't necessarily make her a good person. It could just be her manifestation of her nurture instinct....it's not actually an act of selflessness like it seems.

Her religion

Quote:Quote:

it's strange though, I've known several liberal women who work with special Olympics, volunteer to help others, etc...they seem like really good people. But when it comes to their relations with men they are completely ruthless.

It is called Virtue Signaling. Pretending to be a nice and wholesome person simply for the accolades, and not out of any true altruism for helping one's fellow man. Deep down, they are NPD, which manifests itself in the private sphere of a personal relationship, as you've noticed.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Her religion

I'd say the atheist, but at the end of the night she'd be screaming "oh god" as I banged her out.

Make that bitch see the light [Image: lol.gif]

Seriously though, probably the atheist.

If it's a ONS, don't give a fuck.

Mini LTR/Plate - probably stick with an atheist filter.

LTR - more than likely a decently religious girl.

Spiritual girls in my mind are the basic bitches that try put themselves apart:

-They talk about "vibrations" and "energy" and "karma" all that bullshit. Throw in astrology.
-They some form of yoga or hike.
-They talk crystals, meditation or some shit like that.

BUT the majority of these types of females, are in shape, mellow, and hot. (This is Southern California we're talking about)

Here's the thing: I'm fucked.

Why ? Because I'm not really religious, I'm not atheist. I don't know what the fuck is out there.

One of my very first girlfriends tried having me go to church with her and her single mom on easter, wasn't vibing it, she prayed for me.

My second to last ex, mom is religious, the ex rarely went to church. Her sister on the other hand was a church going, private christian, virgin married girl. My ex and her sister prayed for me to find god.

I found another girl.

As far as bullshit goes, I've banged a few girls who are whatever about religion, we get along better since religion doesn't come up.

The atheist is probably some SJW Vegan hands down.

You gotta remember in this christian nation, I didn't grow up in that, I grew up muslim, then atheist, then agnostic. (or whatever the fuck they call it nowadays where you don't really care for religion, but don't hate on it)

It just different for me is all I can explain it.

Her religion

Agnostic is win

Her religion

Quote: (01-29-2016 03:15 PM)GlobalMan Wrote:  

I don't screen for/against any of those. Let me converse with a girl for 5 minutes, that will tell me a lot about her personality. As long as they aren't an extremist in their beliefs, I have never found the religion (or lack of it) of any girl I've dated or banged to play any significant role, and I've had all of those.

Well said, and my view as well on this matter.

Her religion

Being an atheist, I don't want to have to deal with a bunch of religious BS and I don't want my kids to be raised with religion, the problem is, a lot of atheist women are short haired feminist freaks. I think the ideal situation would be someone who was raised catholic such as an eastern european or latina but isn't really into it.

If a girl isn't Asian but calls herself a Buddhist...... that's a non-starter for me though or believes in any non-traditional religion.

Her religion

"yesterday I daydreamed about you fucking my ass while you shoved a huge dildo in my pussy
But right now I'm headed to church to pretend I'm a good christian girl...talk later. Oh and BTW I still don't wear panties to church."

(recent Facebook message from married American woman I used to hook up with more than 10 years ago, shortly before she married her beta husband. Her social media updates are all about her devotion to her husband, kids, and God. She leads the church choir. Yet she told me she wants me to bang her while her husband watches and have him lick her pussy clean afterwards.)

I also have another married ex who found religion, but nonetheless told me I could fuck her anytime I want and her husband better not have a problem with it.

Here are some random statuses from my Whatsapp (never mind the spelling, these are African girls):

"When fear knocks at your door let faith answer" (takes it in the ass)
"I noe ma tym will surely come in Jesus name" (likely gold-digging slut)
"God has been so good to me" (into 50 Shades)
"you are not God to judge me be yourself" (definite slut)
"2016 is Grace up Grace a year of growly" (got the bang while dating her best friend)
"I thank God for this year" (ONS)
"Thank God for our life" (online, our first meet was me staggering through her door drunk and high early one morning, took the D)
"Oluwa [God] is involved" (disgraced her family by getting caught sucking my dick in public)
etc., etc.

To be honest, the first and last on this list are "good" girls and I'm sure religion might have something to do with that. But I've seen enough to know that religious fervor means very little. In fact, in Africa at least there tends to be a strong correlation between outward religiosity and shameless gold-digging (the men are even worse - any guy who talks a lot of God is likely to be some kind of small-time con artist). One 7th Day Adventist girl implied that she'd be willing to come over and put out if I gave her a "Christmas present" - they don't even celebrate Christmas!

Her religion

^^The more of that god, spiritual, motivational bullshit they post on social media, the grimier they are in real life. And usually hornier and highly promiscuous too.

Her religion

conservative upbringing is far more important than religion.

IF the social norm around them is to fuck out of wedlock, then know amount of praying will change that.

They need to have been held accountable for their actions their entire life.

As in. If they fucked around, their dad/brothers would fuck them up or kick them out.

In fact, some of the most religious countries on the planet are in Asia. The Phillpines and Thailand. Sex is threaded very neatly throughout the fabric of society and even though both countries religions warn against pre-maritial sex, it still occurs because its the social norm.

Her religion

Quote: (01-29-2016 02:50 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Purpose of screening is to protect yourself from bull shit.

WIA

Impossible. There is bullshit associated with all of them and all females. I think you have to decide which bullshit you prefer to tolerate.

Her religion

I will note that I prefer the values that are taught to Christian girls, but these values are not always translated to their lifestyle so their church attendance is somewhat moot. I banged a girl for about a month who went to church with her mother every Sunday and claimed to be a god-fearing Christian girl, but that certainly didn't stop her from going out to happy hour every other night with her gurrls and hooking up with strange men from the internet with little to no pre-screening (me). She was a dirty hoe honestly.

I do not actively screen for belief systems, but if I'm serious about LTR I would likely rule out "spiritual" girls. Spiritual is just another term for damaged as far as I'm concerned. Red flag city. The only girls who are "spiritual" are girls that are overly free-spirited. Lots of girls that work in the sex industry or have no shame using their bodies in exchange for currency are spiritual. It's the only way they can rationalize and be okay with their lifestyle while still feigning some sort of adherence to a nebulous and nonsensical belief in a higher power that gives them some sort of "sign" or "direction" that they should be destroying themselves. At best they are annoying hippies, potheads, or uber-progressive types.

Her religion

It's interesting that the church community is practically
the only thing we have left in terms of preserving values
and traditions that teach children to respect their parents
and practice honesty, generosity and love.

These are actually skills that helps a community thrive...which is why
girls raised in the church tend to be desired as wives and mothers.

Girls who are atheist or "spiritual" tend to miss out...which affects
their personalities and relationships. It's almost a competitive advantage
for girls to be raised in the church...

Her religion

I agree with some sentiments in this thread which basically boil down to this bit of universally-applied manosphere knowledge:

Actions > Words

In this case, that explains the "God-fearing" dirty hoes that General Stalin and others encountered.

With enough Game experience, a guy will know by a girl's actions where she stands on the ONS-to-wife spectrum.

Her religion

Quote: (01-30-2016 03:46 PM)Apollo21 Wrote:  

It's interesting that the church community is practically
the only thing we have left in terms of preserving values
and traditions that teach children to respect their parents
and practice honesty, generosity and love.

Do you go to church regularly?

Cause that's not the current state of affairs.

WIA