rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Southern Mulatto girls

Southern Mulatto girls

I'm in Southern California at the moment and something I miss about the South is amazingly sexy black girls. I've always a had an extreme hard on for light skinned black girls.

There has got to be a place in the South where race mixing was well perceived after slavery so they produced tons of Mulatta girls for me in present day.

I was thinking of a historically liberal section of the South, somewhere like Tennessee.

Anybody got good ideas for a 3rd tier city in the US(probably won't go to the Caribbean or South America) for Hispanic/Lebanese guy to get down on some delicate Sistas?

Somebody get it in writing, quick!

Southern Mulatto girls

I think Louisiana may have some of what you're looking for. What they call down there "red bone" girls. I don't know how numerous they are, but it does have a reputation for creole girls.

Southern Mulatto girls

Wow this sounds right up my alley. I always hear Atlanta has some beautiful, classy black women, but that's not exactly 3rd tier. What about Savannah, GA or Charleston, SC? Haven't been to either, but I hear they're both very nice little cities in their own right. Having nice talent on top of that could make them really worth a visit.

-LS

Southern Mulatto girls

Virginia, and Maryland are known for the Red Bones as well. You can look up population densities for the main cities there and pick some spots. Also, depending on your age you can look up some of the HBCU (Historically Black Colleges and Universities) in the south. That's a target rich environment that I utilized in my youth when I was stationed at Ft. Benning.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Southern Mulatto girls

I love Redbones!!!! But i noticed that they tend to not like white men. The biracial-whitewashed ones date white guys.

Southern Mulatto girls

Quote: (07-05-2011 08:20 PM)Lusty_Argonian Wrote:  

I'm in Southern California at the moment and something I miss about the South is amazingly sexy black girls. I've always a had an extreme hard on for light skinned black girls.

There has got to be a place in the South where race mixing was well perceived after slavery so they produced tons of Mulatta girls for me in present day.

I was thinking of a historically liberal section of the South, somewhere like Tennessee.

Anybody got good ideas for a 3rd tier city in the US(probably won't go to the Caribbean or South America) for Hispanic/Lebanese guy to get down on some delicate Sistas?

Any third tier city in the South is going to be hard to find a HQ1 (High Quality Chick) the US South because most are two small and the HQ1 usually leave those 3rd tier cities right after High School for college or other opportunities which leaves you with local hood rats working at the grocery store or other menial jobs...

New Orleans where my family is from had plenty of fine Creole Girls (Pre-Katrina) but I never seen any of them date white men they mostly stick to other light skinned brothas because of the social norms of the family and Creole society for the most part. Houston has a lot of fine Light Skinned girls and I think Houston would be better than Atlanta for them since it's a little bit more laid back there and not as "Southern Conservative". Essence Festival would of been a good move for you I always see a few white dudes there trying to put their bid in. http://www.essencemusicfestival.com/

For 3rd tier cities I would target the HBCU college towns but again the social norms for chicks in undergrad would be too great and unless you are willing to step foot in a fraternity or sorority party in one of those 3rd tier cities or hang out on campus and look extremely out of place I wouldn't suggest it...They will think you are a creepy stalker at a HBCU...lol. If you are targeting a place like Nashville or Houston you may find something or a town with a mixed University population but with those towns you would be bored out of your mind besides the weekend since most of those towns aren't worth visiting.

Word to the wise...Light skinned Black folks don't use the term "Mulatto" anymore so If you dare try to stay that word to a chick be prepared to get slapped or dissed immediately.

Southern Mulatto girls

Mulatto - Hahahahaha...I remember when I said that word as a kid and my dad smacked me so hard....I've never said it unless talking about brazil...

Quote: (07-06-2011 05:56 AM)InternationalSwagger Wrote:  

Quote: (07-05-2011 08:20 PM)Lusty_Argonian Wrote:  

Any third tier city in the South is going to be hard to find a HQ1 (High Quality Chick) the US South because most are two small and the HQ1 usually leave those 3rd tier cities right after High School for college or other opportunities which leaves you with local hood rats working at the grocery store or other menial jobs...

New Orleans where my family is from had plenty of fine Creole Girls (Pre-Katrina) but I never seen any of them date white men they mostly stick to other light skinned brothas because of the social norms of the family and Creole society for the most part. Houston has a lot of fine Light Skinned girls and I think Houston would be better than Atlanta for them since it's a little bit more laid back there and not as "Southern Conservative". Essence Festival would of been a good move for you I always see a few white dudes there trying to put their bid in. http://www.essencemusicfestival.com/

For 3rd tier cities I would target the HBCU college towns but again the social norms for chicks in undergrad would be too great and unless you are willing to step foot in a fraternity or sorority party in one of those 3rd tier cities or hang out on campus and look extremely out of place I wouldn't suggest it...They will think you are a creepy stalker at a HBCU...lol. If you are targeting a place like Nashville or Houston you may find something or a town with a mixed University population but with those towns you would be bored out of your mind besides the weekend since most of those towns aren't worth visiting.

Word to the wise...Light skinned Black folks don't use the term "Mulatto" anymore so If you dare try to stay that word to a chick be prepared to get slapped or dissed immediately.