rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Theory on single moms

Theory on single moms

Those who read a few of my posts know that I've been bitching single moms for a while on the forums, and on some other group chats, claiming they are "damaged goods". This post talks about real "single mothers", girls who had a kid outside of wedlock and leave the babydaddy after a few months. I'm not talking about widows, who are in a completely different category.

The question I'd like to get your opinion on is: "If every person in this world, male and female, would refuse to commit to more than sex with a single parent, would the number of single parents be on the decline?"

My theory on the matter is that the main factor that makes you split ways with a partner / plate is the fact that you have options. You will not bond easily to a girl if you know that you have hundreds of girls lined up. Same goes for girls. If you are a girl and you are raising a kid with your husband, but you are going through tough times and you keep arguing, you will make less effort to strengthen the relationship knowing that you have some red-pill guys looking for a girlfriend / wife like you. Same for him.

On the other hand, if you are raising a kid with your husband and you clearly know that, if you terminate the relationship, you will never be more than a cum bucket with other guys, and the husband knows that no girl will ever want to commit to him, you will both be motivated to put effort in the relationship, and the kid will grow with both parents.

I personally believe that a child needs both parents to become a "healthy" adult. When I'm having a dry spell and I don't feel like putting too much effort, I just get on a dating site, look for girls with kids, give a daddy vibe, and pump & dump, because it's easy. On the other hand, some guys decide to commit to them, even marry them,despite:
- Being a cuckhold since the very first day, and most likely being my eskimo brother
- Having millions of other options
- Having to pay to raise the offspring of that random babydaddy who impregnated her before you
- Her banging guys on the side, like me, while you stay faithful to her
- Her deciding to make an irreversible mistake by condemning a child to live without his parents

I know that some of them are caring, massage good, cook good, fuck good, etc. despite having a child, but there are millions of other options out there. So guys, does this theory make sense, and if not, why are people marrying them, except for a lack of self-confidence?

I'm drunk while writing this post, so hope this makes sense.

Theory on single moms

I'm always leery of single moms.

I'm not 100% against dating or marrying one - esp if I'd rather not have own kids; and I'm on the 'marrying and having kids is for betas' bandwagon because realistically if everyone did that, the human race would disappear; plus there are actually still strong, alpha dads around who raise sons to be men and marry despite having plenty of eligible females, not just out of 'desperation' not to be single.

But truth is a lot of single moms do search out the 'nice, beta provider' type of guys trying to lure him in just as a financial sponge for her illegitimate kids, while she bangs the alphas on the side (or at least heavily fantasizes about it).

You can always tell when a woman who's married or dating a guy is just interested in him as a paycheck for her kids, and not as a lover, she'll always say compliments like this:

"He has a stable job"

"He's really good with the kids"

"He's really sweet"

etc

Notice how she never talks about how he actually makes her feel, how much he arouses her, etc. The compliments above could easily be said about a babysitter, daycare provider, foster parent, etc - that's all that this type of guy is to her, and the sex is essentially just payment for his service, not something she even wants to give except grudgingly.

Theory on single moms

Mate single mums be awesome.

They don't yell,
they don't tell,
they don't swell,
and they are as grateful as hell.

Seriously, I love them and all the sweetness they bring to my life [Image: smile.gif]

Theory on single moms

Short answer is no. She knows she can count on someone coming along to help her pick up the pieces. Her impetuous nature doesn't always allow her to see a future as a pump and dump.

By now we all know they women blow up most marriages, for a variety of reasons. Men tend to be fixers, so unless a situation is unbearable we are less likely to blow things up. Part of this is because we have the ability to hit the reset button easier than women on average. Men are able to call on their powers of deductive reasoning to better understand the problem at hand. Because of her emotions, a woman is more likely to put her own happiness ahead of those of the family unit. She may start out with what she perceives is a logical argument, but before long it dissolves into her feelings. She is capable of turning her amicable nature off like a light. She doesn't "feel" the spark anymore. She loves you, but she's no longer "in love" with you. Most men will grind it out in hopes of turning things around until he finally reaches his breaking point.

The difference is by the time he has his mind set on departing it has been well thought, with both sides of the ledger taken into account. Since women don't play by those rules, there's less attention paid to the consequences for her hasty actions. Many times she doesn't even realize that her actions are sabotaging her own marriage.

She just knows she wants out.

MDP

Theory on single moms

There are a ton of reasons why a woman can become a single mother. Many of them can best be described as "that's your own damn fault". Those are the ones to be avoided.

There are a few out there who are not single mothers out of their own damn fault. They can be considered, but of course, at your own risk. Raising another man's child brings it's own challenges, but occasionally, the woman can be worth it.

Theory on single moms

Quote: (01-28-2016 05:04 PM)emuelle1 Wrote:  

Raising another man's child brings it's own challenges, but occasionally, the woman can be worth it.

[Image: laugh7.gif]

Theory on single moms

I probably should have said rarely.

Theory on single moms

Quote: (01-28-2016 12:49 PM)Rawmeo Wrote:  

Those who read a few of my posts know that I've been bitching single moms for a while on the forums, and on some other group chats, claiming they are "damaged goods". This post talks about real "single mothers", girls who had a kid outside of wedlock and leave the babydaddy after a few months. I'm not talking about widows, who are in a completely different category.

Whenever I hear a girl complaining about the trials of being a single mom, I act deeply sympathetic and then say "I'm sorry. How did your husband die?". When tries to explain that she's not a widow and that she dumped the guy, I act confused.

It's BRUTAL, but I can't take credit, I think I got it from this forum. Really helps them put their lives in perspective.

Theory on single moms

I completely avoid single mothers. I don't give a shit how hot she is, when I find out she has a kid I leave immediately. These women have no sense of responsibility and are just looking for a beta to take care of chad's kid.

Single mother's are also the one's voting for more welfare because it directly benefits them.

0/10 Would never bang

Only exception are widows.

Theory on single moms

When I was a single guy, I avoided them like the plague.

Now that I have kids, if for some reason I became single again (highly unlikely at this point, but hypothetically) I'd probably only marry a single mom. Divorced or widowed, doesn't matter.

The reason is, once you have kids, you just tend to find moms sexier. Single childless women are incredibly shallow and stupid, and their tight bodies are honestly not worth it. Single moms are more desperate and therefore, better in bed.

Theory on single moms

Quote: (01-28-2016 09:14 PM)MrLemon Wrote:  

better in bed.

They often have a loose vag, often torn and sewn up. That's a big turn-off. Maybe they are good for analyzing, if you know what I mean. ))

Theory on single moms

That's the word, "deseperate". This is why I try to look for single moms when I need a quick bang, and when I don't feel like running game and putting some effort.

You all got some good points there. I find that some single moms have cute bodies, but deep inside, those girls have no sense of responsibility and didn't care about the well-being of her child, nor her future prospects. They run on emotions rather than logic.

@DarkTriad I also do that. It makes the situation very ankward, but inside, the girls know that you're not wrong.

Theory on single moms

Quote: (01-28-2016 09:14 PM)MrLemon Wrote:  

Single childless women are incredibly shallow and stupid, and their tight bodies are honestly not worth it. Single moms are more desperate and therefore, better in bed.

This.

Theory on single moms

Not sure where you're running online game, but in my experience the single moms around here online are just as difficult to game as the women without kids, if not sometimes more so. The overall level of difficulty in New England in all venues online and off is just that - difficult. I've found no shortcuts; it's very much many of the worst aspects of Toronto and DC combined...you absolutely must work your ass off to bang a "6" a couple times before she moves on. But I digress.

I've hooked up with a decent number of women without kids, but never a single mom. And I've made a fair number of attempts.

I don't feel like I'm missing much here.

Theory on single moms

I've been gaming in Thailand. Here it is just too easy that you will probably feel that something fishy is going on since it's TOO easy, but in fact, it's just desperation, since no Thai man will accept girl with kids.

The mentality here is that since she wasn't good enough and broke her family apart, you shouldn't let her the possibility to do that to your family. Also, there is NO child support for kids born outside of marriage. No matter how long you've been living together, it will be "illegitimate" kid. It is allowed, but you will support it on your own, no law will be on your side. Should be like that everywhere.

Theory on single moms

Sage advice above...I will add something I got taught early on and encountered frequently in the field. Usually the ex will be an aloof alpha Chad type that left on his terms where she still loves/pines for him. Usually with minimal digging i'd find out she'd still be fucking him. Due to whatever visitation rights he has there's always going to be some contact between them at a minumum...and as my friend said the ex basically has a 'lifetime pussy pass'. I seen it time and time again.

Theory on single moms

"MrLemon Wrote:
better in bed.

They often have a loose vag, often torn and sewn up. That's a big turn-off. Maybe they are good for analyzing, if you know what I mean. "

Not in my experience and sample size! I've had single mothers who have tight, sweet, satisfying pussies and also single childless girls with saggy cavernous less satisfying vag's.

I'm never going to bring up someone else's kids but a big advantage of MILF's is they put out much sooner and invariably go raw.

Theory on single moms

Quote: (01-28-2016 03:35 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

Mate single mums be awesome.

They don't yell,
they don't tell,
they don't swell,
and they are as grateful as hell.

Seriously, I love them and all the sweetness they bring to my life [Image: smile.gif]

Well...articulated better than I ever could. Brought a twinkle to my eye reading this.

I don't really like the term 'damaged goods'. They already have their spawn, which is the utmost important thing in their lives.

Meaning you WILL be second fiddle, maybe even third fiddle behind the baby daddy, if only by proxy.

This doesn't mean you can't have relationships with a single mom, it just means you should keep the above in mind.

I love it. They're perfect for my life right now and personality. I can hang out with my hot milf divorcee all I want and know she doesn't have the ulterior motive of just wanting my babies. Plus she's busy with them half the time and every other weekend. And she knows I go out and do whatever I want when I'm not with her.

They have the peace of knowing they've already fulfilled their true meaning in life.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Theory on single moms

Two very common manosphere myths in terms of single mothers:

1. Loose vagina

This is normally said by armchair players, the ones that read all the books and forums but never apply any knowledge. The type that will gladly pay for another book as opposed to rolling out solo, grab some drinks, and chat up the local talent.

I have been banging for over 10 years. I have been with all types: short, tall, thick, skinny, black, white, Asian, Mexican, hot, ugly, virgins, sluts, mothers, etc. there is no correlation I have seen between mothers and vaginal tightness (or lack thereof). One girl that's been a semi-regular fuck biddy for those entire 10 years is a petite white chick that I met when she was 17. She has had 3 kids throughout the years (none mine), and she is still very tight.

The only correlation with tightness I can think of is that I've noticed fat chicks are normally looser. But my sample size of fat chicks I've fucked is thankfully pretty low.

2. She's looking for her beta bucks, and it's you

It depends on the chick. Most single moms in the middle-upper class are more than able to survive without your support. They have jobs and child support. I have ran into more gold digging childless females than I have ran into gold digging mothers. If your banging low quality low class ass that is constantly looking for a paycheck, you need to up your game.

Secondly, just because you're seeing a chick with kids doesn't make you the "beta buckS". If you're the beta bucks type of guy, your gonna be that type of guy regardless of who you are seeing. If you're the dickish-alpha type of guy, you're gonna be that guy regardless of who you're seeing. If you change who you are for a some random broad, youre a spineless punk and you need to do some serious soul searching.

So in closing, pussy is pussy.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Theory on single moms

Quote: (01-29-2016 10:04 AM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

Two very common manosphere myths in terms of single mothers:

1. Loose vagina

It's true. Here's a good article:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/all...oose-women

Most of the stuff you read about "loose pussy" is just a male hamsterization to slur women they don't like for whatever reason.

Quote:Quote:

2. She's looking for her beta bucks, and it's you

Right, she can look for whatever she wants. It doesn't mean you have to give it to her.

Quote:Quote:

So in closing, pussy is pussy.

The major issues, in my opinion, with single mothers is more along the lines of possible emotional issues, and conversely also the possibility of discovering that she's good LTR material and you actually LIKE HER A LOT, and are then faced with the evolutionary conundrum of maybe having to help raise another man's child, rather than financial support or loose vaginas.

An aside: I've been rolling out solo for the past couple months every weekend - it's great! I don't have a lot to show for my efforts so far but a bunch of flakey phone numbers, but I have a great time anyway and don't have to spend much money to do it.

Theory on single moms

There are generally two types of single moms (excluding widows):

1. The above age 40 types - don't really need your money, close to be done with raising children/no interest in more kids, and just want some dick. I'll pump and dump these chicks if they are hot enough.

2. Under age 40 types (especially under 30)- Usually have younger children which makes doing anything a pain in the ass, always struggling for cash, desperate for a provider, and still open to having more kids. They had a kid(s) because they suck with birth control and are personally against abortion. These women are massive liabilities and should be avoided unless you are single dad and your SMV and game is so bad that this is the best you can do. Even if you just want a pump and dump, there is significant risk (she is more likely to keep a kid) and time investment (because you have to work around her kids/ex/bullshit schedule).

Young single mothers are consider low value for a reason: they are bad investments all around. High risk and low reward.

Theory on single moms

I've said it before and I'll say it over and over again: single moms are great bargain bin bangs. They are often times very attractive but tend to not have all the options and freedom of their childless sisters making them a little more desperate and more eager to please. They are well-aware of their massive baggage and will usually compensate.

Just be weary that these girls are a bit of a liability and certainly have a half-life to them. You typically can't keep them as a fuck buddy for a long time because they will either A: want you to start taking a more serious role if you overstay your welcome or B: need to end things for the sake of her bastard family.

They tend to "know the deal" as long as you make it clear you aren't into sticking around to play daddy... though they will often times try to rope you into that role anyway. That's when you his the eject button.

[Image: giphy.gif]

That being said, I tend not to game on single moms. I'm certainly not opposed to fucking around with them obviously, but it's just an added logistical obstacle that I prefer not to have to deal with.

Game on my comrades.

Theory on single moms

The guys here who like to throw around the beta bucks term most likely have none. That term is really annoying. These women don't have your atm pin code or some secret method of taking your money. Be a man and be in charge of who and what you spend money on. Quit making excuses as to why you are not having sex.

Theory on single moms

Quote: (02-01-2016 10:46 AM)Dino Wrote:  

The guys here who like to throw around the beta bucks term most likely have none. That term is really annoying. These women don't have your atm pin code or some secret method of taking your money. Be a man and be in charge of who and what you spend money on. Quit making excuses as to why you are not having sex.

Uh, yeah they do. It's called lying about being on birth control.

Suit yourself bro, but don't try and say we're making excuses for not getting laid. Single moms truly disgust me in more ways that being a beta bux. These women are the biggest fuckups in society.

Theory on single moms

Quote: (02-01-2016 12:45 PM)captain_shane Wrote:  

Quote: (02-01-2016 10:46 AM)Dino Wrote:  

Uh, yeah they do. It's called lying about being on birth control.

Suit yourself bro, but don't try and say we're making excuses for not getting laid. Single moms truly disgust me in more ways that being a beta bux. These women are the biggest fuckups in society.

Wear a condom. I guess everything is relative. I live in a very well off area so the types of single moms I encounter may not be the norm. A lot of these women are very fit and attractive. These are not 22 year old street urchins on some type of government aid. It's hard to forget that everyone's experiences are not the same as mine so I understand your point.