rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

MEETUP DAY: February 6, 2016 at 8PM

So we're finally ready to come out from the shadows (as Dr. Oz says it) and do a meetup for forum members and readers of ROK/RV. After a ton of planning, I have assembled a list of 165 meeting points within 40+ countries. Here's the list:

http://www.returnofkings.com/78021/full-...meetup-day

Each meetup has a local host who moves the men from the public meeting point to a bar/cafe. Feel free to use the meetup as a way to vet out guys for future meetups, outings, etc. I hope that at least 5% of the meetups on February 6 turn into regular meetups that I can add to TribalMeeting.co (we currently have four tribes).

Here's an explanation of why I'm doing this meetup:

http://www.returnofkings.com/76838/inter...ary-6-2016

Quote:Quote:

...if economic collapse, internal decline, and mass migration accelerate, negatively affecting members’ quality of life, [tribes] will serve [more than a social function]. At that critical juncture, I hope the tribe will be able to counterbalance hardships on its members by giving them a means to take the right actions to support and defend themselves, their family, and their city.

Next week I'll publish some answers to common question I've been getting about the February 6 meetup. (Here's an existing thread that has discussed the meetup.)

I'll be hosting the DC meetup, which I expect will have more than 15 attendees.

delete

"You either build or destroy,where you come from?"

I'm in for LA.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Quote: (01-22-2016 07:11 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

So we're finally ready to come out from the shadows (as Dr. Oz says it) and do a meetup for forum members and readers of ROK/RV. After a ton of planning, I have assembled a list of 165 meeting points within 40+ countries. Here's the list:

http://www.returnofkings.com/78021/full-...meetup-day

Each meetup has a local host who moves the men from the public meeting point to a bar/cafe. Feel free to use the meetup as a way to vet out guys for future meetups, outings, etc. I hope that at least 5% of the meetups on February 6 turn into regular meetups that I can add to TribalMeeting.co (we currently have four tribes).

Here's an explanation of why I'm doing this meetup:

http://www.returnofkings.com/76838/inter...ary-6-2016

...if economic collapse, internal decline, and mass migration accelerate, negatively affecting members’ quality of life, [tribes] will serve [more than a social function]. At that critical juncture, I hope the tribe will be able to counterbalance hardships on its members by giving them a means to take the right actions to support and defend themselves, their family, and their city.

Next week I'll publish some answers to common question I've been getting about the February 6 meetup. (Here's an existing thread that has discussed the meetup.)

I'll be hosting the DC meetup, which I expect will have more than 15 attendees.

Whether it's a huge success or a modest success, PLEASE keep at it. It seems lately that you alone stand the best chance to build a brotherhood of men...

I would encourage people to go. While I have gotten a ton out of this forum, actually meeting up with guys is by far more rewarding.

Since the only Ohio location is in Cincinnati, maybe someone could add a location at the Buffalo Wild Wings in Zanesville. That would be more convenient to guys in the Columbus and Cleveland areas.

Quote: (01-22-2016 10:54 PM)RIslander Wrote:  

I'm in for LA.

Do you mean L.A. (Los Angeles)?

Because I'm in for LA (Louisiana) [Image: banana.gif]

The SF one is right in Super Bowl Village the day before the Super Bowl.

http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Su...214087.php

Take care of those titties for me.

I'm in for DC. Gmac has done a fantastic job thus far rallying a good crew regularly in DC, but Tuesdays just haven't been good to me. I will be there for this one in solidarity, of that, you can be sure.

Menace Wrote:
An experience is in her head and no guy can ever jizz on it.
Vaun Wrote:
Goldmund Wrote:
Music
This was used a lot when I was young and really into the underground scene. I would invite girls to come back to listen to Fugazi records.
This is the first time in recorded history that Fugazi was used to remove panties.

Quote: (01-22-2016 11:17 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Since the only Ohio location is in Cincinnati, maybe someone could add a location at the Buffalo Wild Wings in Zanesville. That would be more convenient to guys in the Columbus and Cleveland areas.

No more locations will be added to the official list. The deadline has passed.

When did the deadline for suggesting locations begin?

Is there a Hooter's or Chuck E. Cheese in Zanesville?
Just askin'.

Quote: (01-23-2016 12:53 AM)Sombro Wrote:  

Is there a Hooter's or Chuck E. Cheese in Zanesville?
Just askin'.

There's neither a Chuck E. Cheese nor a Hooters. Hooters are always or almost always in fairly large cities or in suburban areas, and Zanesville is neither of those. The reason for this is that a proposed Hooters location must meet the population requirements, meaning a certain number of residents must live within so many miles of the proposed Hooters location.

I did not know that.

Thanks.

This is great i'll most definitely try to make it to my closest meeting point if I can, given that it's an hour away.

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

It may be relevant to note that these are not tribal meetups correct? I was confused.

Do we know yet how long the meetup will run for? My last train from London is at 12, and I'm not sure if it's worth booking a hotel.

On a related note, anyone worried about getting doxxed by blue haired lesbians should consider a disguise:
[Image: ArcherDisguise1_zpsmnlhclao.png]

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.

Sounds good, should be at the one in Bkk

I'm even considering moving my vacation to attend the Calgary meet-up.

Too bad I am not in Paris nor Nantes [Image: sad.gif]

Would like to know who said organizers are of said meet ups so I could maybe get a hold of the one hosting in my area.

EDIT: Also I see in Colorado there are separate meetings for Boulder and Denver. Boulder is only like 40 minutes from Denver. Consider it would make sense to consolidate them perhaps?

RoK is blocked...where's the UK one?

Quote: (01-23-2016 03:35 PM)Matsufubu Wrote:  

RoK is blocked...where's the UK one?

thread-53118.html

Auckland, Wellington and.... Dunedin?

I guess I'm deciding whether to go for a long flight or a loooooooong drive.

Whoever's hosting the Vegas one please PM me. I can't make it to the meetup spot by 8:00 but I can swing by after.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK