rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm not exactly from around here...

I've noticed a couple threads about juggling, harems, and seen other posts about working more than one girl into your rotation. So, I'd like to share a move I like to use when I'm already seeing another girl, and I meet a new girl, but only want to bang her occasionally: I tell her I'm from out of town. I don't just volunteer this information. I wait for her to inevitably ask where I'm from, and then I'll pause and say something like, "Oh yea, well about that, see I'm not exactly from Oakland. I live an hour north, closer to Sacramento. It's not a big deal though, I'm here visiting a lot."

Mind you I use somewhere feasible, so she doesn't suspect I'm completely full of it. For example, if you're picking up a girl in Phoenix, you might say you live 2 hours away in Tuscon, but are just up visiting family. If you say you're from Atlanta and visit Miami a lot, that'll raise her yellow flag.

Another angle on this, is if you're an age you can pull it off, you could say you're going to college or back to college in another city soon, so your time is limited. Definitely a sound strategy in the summer.

Now, obviously you actually live close to her, but the idea is to lay the groundwork for not having to see her too frequently. This way you can hang out with your main girl and she can be second, third, or whatever number in your rotation. Better still, she now values any chance she gets to hang out with you that much more.

If she catches you around town, tell her you just got back that night, wanted to have a guys night out (pretend it's someone's bday, bachelor party, your buddy is getting divorced, etc), and that you wanted to surprise her by showing up at her door the next day, but now she ruined the surprise.

I wouldn't be at all shocked if the experienced players, and frequent travelers on this sight, are already using this move, or a similar one.

This all goes back to laying the right groundwork. If you condition a girl that she'll only see you every other weekend, right from the start, you might actually get her to believe she's your girlfriend, and you can work her into your rotation effortlessly, banging her when it's convenient for you, without getting any hassle.

what if she wants to come visit you

Quote: (07-04-2011 09:37 AM)Docter Wrote:  

what if she wants to come visit you

You're busy.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

I know this topic title sucks, but I hope you guys start using these theories. As for her coming to visit you, tell her you don't want her driving that far, or your roommates out there are shitty or any other flimsy excuse only a chick would buy, and then say you'll come see her. Convenience is what it is all about.

I've used it about as much as I've used "Do you use Linux?"

both I consider underutilized tools in the arsenal.

Somebody get it in writing, quick!

That is one of my favourites lines.

Usually when i approach a chick, i tell her i have just moved around here. Many girls want to bang a stranger, a guy that brings a new flavour, someone that she can bang and wont say to anybody who may be friends with her boyfriend. Specially when your accent is different from the city you are in, they want to fuck you quick.

But yeah just make sure you aint saying this using an arrogant manner/tone..like for example meeting a girl overseas and quickly telling her that you are from the states..just tell her you are new in the area, no need to mention places.