rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Check out these scenarios

While laying in bed you tell her to give you a blowjob she says "why should I when you won't give me anything in return?" (You have not eatin her out yet and you don't really want to) what would you say or do?[/align]

Girl wants to draw pictures and write stuff on your body with a pen/marker.
Do you let her?

You can go to san Diego California but its a 22 hour drive and you are going with a fb, her roommate, and her rm's boyfriend

Quote: (07-04-2011 12:02 AM)kickboxer Wrote:  

While laying in bed you tell her to give you a blowjob she says "why should I when you won't give me anything in return?" (You have not eatin her out yet and you don't really want to) what would you say or do?

Joke about it or just bang her. Obvious jokes: "Nonsense, I'll give you a load of piping hot semen!" OR, tell her you'll give her a raincheck, even if you have no plans of ever returning the favor. The other option is to just find a girl that is more into giving head, they do exist.

Quote:Quote:

Girl wants to draw pictures and write stuff on your body with a pen/marker. Do you let her?

I'd agree, on the condition you get to draw a smiley face in cum on her stomach after she blows you.

Quote:Quote:

You can go to san Diego California but its a 22 hour drive and you are going with a fb, her roommate, and her rm's boyfriend

Will road head be involved? Again, I'd make this a prerequisite.

Honestly, for San Diego, it really just depends on if you want to go. SD is a pretty cool place, so I'm always up for going. Road trips can be fun, but in most cases you're usually better off not taking a chick that thinks she is your girlfriend.

Quote: (07-04-2011 12:02 AM)kickboxer Wrote:  

While laying in bed you tell her to give you a blowjob she says "why should I when you won't give me anything in return?" (You have not eatin her out yet and you don't really want to) what would you say or do?[/align]

Girl wants to draw pictures and write stuff on your body with a pen/marker.
Do you let her?

1. Sounds a little weird, as I've never had a girl shoot back such a negotiating reply to me. I very rarely ask for BJ's verbally. All that is non-verbal - depending upon the position you are lying in you guide her mouth towards it, or first hand then mouth. Best case is when you're on top of her and then you just whip it out and take it to her mouth - she just cannot turn you down at that point.

2. It comes down to the your power equation with her, I think. If she lets me do crazier shit than that to her then I would let her.

3. Depending upon how horny you are and if you don't think you're gonna get laid in the next 22 hours then sure as hell go! Might as well practice your roadtrip game [Image: banana.gif]

Game is a necessary evil

1 ..you are already getting my dick..now come on else i move on.

2. what are you trying to do..fuck off.

3..instantly pack my bags and get away .