rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

EE/FSU city during late June and July

Hi all,

I have been lucky enough to have around 6 weeks off in June / July for work. I am trying hard to push this to late May and June, but may not succeed in this. During June / July I would love to take an extensive trip to EE / FSU, ideally staying in two places for about 2 - 3 weeks each.

I understand that some cities will be deserted during the summer, but then again I do read positive datasheets on EE / FSU capitals during the summer and I would assume not all girls go on holidays for 2 - 3 months. Obviously I want to avoid a city that is completely dead in the summer. Money is not really an issue. My budget is obviously not unlimited and I do not want to spend the money if it is not necessary. Would not mind spending around EUR 5,000.

My options are the following, so would be glad if someone more experienced with these cities (in the summer) could comment on them:

1. Kiev
Seems to be my first choice. Cheap and probably the most beautiful girls. Only thing that holds me back is whether or not its deserted in the summer.

2. Moscow
My second choice at the moment. With 10MM+ people, it will still be vibrant. Competition is obviously high and it is rather expensive.

3. Odessa
I would assume Odessa is crowded during the summer. Drawback is the tourists, and many girls that will leave after a few days, while most hot EE / FSU girls generally take a few dates.

4. Bucharest
Have been to Bucharest before and absolutely loved it. Know quite a few girls already. Drawback is again that it might be dead.

Please let me know any other suggestions :-)

These cities are not small, so I wouldn't worry about them being dead personally. (Odessa isn't a gigantic city, but I'm assuming people visit there in the Summer)

I say use this 6 weeks to hit them all, then next time you do some travelling you will single out your favourites.

I'll be moving to the US afterwards - EE / FSU city trips will become a bit more tricky then. Trying to focus on 2, maybe 3 maximum. Would be fun to establish a bit of a connection with some of these girls.

I'd suggest you pick 1 and stay there for the full 6 weeks if you want to meet girls.

I've done the 6 cities in 6 weeks trip and I've done the 1 city trip.
Doing many cities gave me way more experiences in food, sightseeing, etc. but sticking to 1 was much better for meeting the locals.
I'd rather be spending time with quality people rather than trying to see it all.

A man should never be ashamed to own that he is wrong, which is but saying in other words that he is wiser today than he was yesterday.
-Alexander Pope

I'd say dump Moscow and instead do Kiev and Odessa for longer, as well as Minsk for a couple days.

“Our great danger is not that we aim too high and fail, but that we aim too low and succeed.” ― Rollo Tomassi

Quote: (01-19-2016 10:09 AM)the Thing Wrote:  

I'd say dump Moscow and instead do Kiev and Odessa for longer, as well as Minsk for a couple days.

I agree, Kiev and Odessa. I would forget Minsk, it will be easier for you in Ukraine

Definitely Kiev. The city is not deserted in summer. While many girls might go to their hometowns, to the Black Sea or traveling abroad in summer, there are still lots of girls in Kiev because they work there, have their family there, don't have money to go anywhere etc.
Even if, let's say only 50% of girls would be there in summer, you would still have more eye-candy to dwell on than in any other European city in summer I could think of.

And don't forget, since summer is traveling time, Kiev itself receives a not-to-underrate number of tourists from within Ukraine and Russia, girls or girl groups from the countryside or smaller cities that want to see the capital city for the first time. They could also be nice to meet since oftentimes, girls outside their usual social environment are really easy to lay.

Also, Kiev has beaches along the Dnepr river as well, such as on Truchaniv island which is reachable by the red metro to Hidropark station.

Odessa I wouldn't be so sure about. Since Crimea will probably be off-limits to most if not all Ukrainians now, e.g. most train connections have been cut and sometimes there is not even electrical power, Odessa as the one remaining functioning touristy Black Sea resort within Ukraine will probably be so badly overcrowded this summer that it's no fun at all.

^^ Minsk is fruitful for some people and not for others. I've been there twice and had good results but I also have a lot of friends that did not. I recommend spending a few days there to find out if you're Minsk positive or not.

“Our great danger is not that we aim too high and fail, but that we aim too low and succeed.” ― Rollo Tomassi

Wonderful, thanks. Seems like Kiev will be the main location. May make a short trip to Minsk while I'm there.

Chisinau worth a visit as well?

Quote: (01-20-2016 11:37 AM)Aaron- Wrote:  

Chisinau worth a visit as well?

For 1-2 days at most. Its full of gardens and has good food.

A man should never be ashamed to own that he is wrong, which is but saying in other words that he is wiser today than he was yesterday.
-Alexander Pope