rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Vasectomy Under 20?

Vasectomy Under 20?

There is not much rational information out there about getting a vasectomy so young. I'm 18 and know for a fact I want children. I would want at least two kids but would hopefully have as many as it took to get a son.

I also know for a fact I do not want to have any unintended pregnancies with a woman who would be unfit to raise a dog. It seems like pretty common advice to not rawdog a gutter skank though even wearing a condom is not 100% effective. Sometimes shit just happens.

I probably wouldn't get a vasectomy for another year or two. I currently lack the financial means and it would probably take some effort to find a doctor who would do it. I am really trying to think this through before making such a significant decision.

Since I do want kids, I would obviously freeze my sperm. I would probably do this with at least two different companies to be sure I continue my genetic legacy.

It seems very straightforward and such a low cost and inconvenience for peace of mind while out hunting in the trenches. I know a lot of people say to wait but I do not want to wait too long on this as that could have life altering consequences.

What am I missing in the equation here? Am I overlooking something significant? Any input on what would be the best course of action to take would be much appreciated.

Vasectomy Under 20?

Learn to pull out better?

This seems like an extreme measure for anyone yet to have children, and especially at such a young age.

Vasectomy Under 20?

I'm your age, and personally I think it is way too early to even be considering this stuff. Don't laugh at me, but have you thought about what your parents might think about this?!

"Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest- and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure, it's not your fault" -Donald Trump

Vasectomy Under 20?

Maybe try condoms + pull and prey? Take her for coffee the next morning and sprinkle Plan B in her Starbucks?

Vasectomy Under 20?

Quote: (01-13-2016 01:47 AM)Prince of Persia Wrote:  

I'm your age, and personally I think it is way too early to even be considering this stuff. Don't laugh at me, but have you thought about what your parents might think about this?!

That's irrelevant. He's a man now. So are you.

Misc, If you want kids, it might be a bad idea bro. I wouldn't advise it unless you knew that you didn't want kids.

But, if you do decide to do it, some states do it for fee, like Colorado via Planed parenthood.

Goodluck.

Vasectomy Under 20?

It will be almost impossible to find a legitimate doctor in the USA willing to do a vasectomy on a childless male under the age of 20.
This will be a major stumbling block.
Even if you have frozen sperm, and a compelling argument, it won't be easy.
If you are determined to do this, you might end up having to go to Latin America for it. Either that or be prepared to doctor shop and argue your case for months on end.

"Me llaman el desaparecido
Que cuando llega ya se ha ido
Volando vengo, volando voy
Deprisa deprisa a rumbo perdido"

Vasectomy Under 20?

Why not RISUG or Vasagel (if ever available)?

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

Vasectomy Under 20?

No. Especially at your age. I'm a year older than you and getting a vasectomy is the least of my worries.

Vasectomy Under 20?

I know it's not 100% effective and just my annecdotal experience but just buy your own condoms 100% of the time and always wrap your tool. It's nasty but I flush all used condoms down the toilet. Makes me sound paranoid but it's easy and minimizes risk.

Better not to feel the full sensation but have piece of mind and cover your own ass.

Vasectomy Under 20?

It's a little irrelevant to the thread, but why would you want kids?
They are expensive and a huge responsibility. Not many people realize, it's optional.
You don't have to do this. Life's much easier without them.

A friend of mine had his vasectomy from a veterinary friend of his, as no doctor would do it.
The veterinary had done thousands of vasectomies on cats and dogs, so he was experienced in a way )).
In some areas, vets do vasectomies on stray cats, dogs to limit their population.
He said, there's not much difference, as we're all animals. But it's illegal of course and unheard of.

Vasectomy Under 20?

Quote: (01-14-2016 01:23 AM)Filbert Wrote:  

They are expensive and a huge responsibility. Not many people realize, it's optional.

A friend of mine had his vasectomy from a veterinary friend of his, as no doctor would do it.
The veterinary had done thousands of vasectomies on cats and dogs, so he was experienced in a way )).
In some areas, vets do vasectomies on stray cats, dogs to limit their population.
He said, there's not much difference, as we're all animals. But it's illegal of course and unheard of.

Jesus Christ.

Vasectomy Under 20?

Thanks for all the replies guys. I always appreciate the different perspectives and thoughts of this forum.

Quote: (01-13-2016 06:54 AM)Snowplow Wrote:  

Why not RISUG or Vasagel (if ever available)?

I've actually been looking into this. This would actually be ideal but it still seems awhile out. I hope this can become a more viable option in the near future.

Quote: (01-13-2016 04:30 AM)LINUX Wrote:  

But, if you do decide to do it, some states do it for fee, like Colorado via Planed parenthood.

I didn't know this. Thanks LINUX

[Image: 1485.gif]

Based on your performance in this thread and my PRK datasheet, I think you're a troll thats sliding under the radar. Time will tell.

Vasectomy Under 20?

To OP. I think you should do it, but only if you plan on waiting a long time to have kids. For instance, if you want kids in the next few years it would probably not be worth it. And instead, it would be smarter to wrap it up and pull out with a condom on when you are gonna cum for the next few years.

However, if you want to wait until your mid 30's and beyond it would be smarter to just get a vasectomy. By freezing your sperm at two different banks, as long as you leave many samples, you are all but assured you can get the sperm down the road to have your kids. Worst case scenario, you could have a vasectomy reversal or another invasive technique to remove sperm from the testes.

If I were you, I would visit planned parenthood for a vasectomy. Any place cool with abortions isn't going to seriously question an 18 year old that has frozen his sperm from getting a vasectomy.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Vasectomy Under 20?

Quote: (01-14-2016 01:50 AM)MiscBrah Wrote:  

Thanks for all the replies guys. I always appreciate the different perspectives and thoughts of this forum.

Based on your performance in this thread and my PRK datasheet, I think you're a troll thats sliding under the radar. Time will tell.

Frankly, I had no intention of trolling your PRK datasheet. I just wanted to point out some potential complications and warn others against this dubious procedure.
An acquaintance of mine had it done and deeply regrets it. After a couple of years, he developed a severe dry eye syndrome, blurred vision, and can't drive at night.

Vasectomy Under 20?

Veterinary vasectomies are beta and so 2015.

The modern player and alpha male needs only a swiss army knife and a bottle of rum.

Vasectomy Under 20?

You'd be insane to do this at your age. Even for older people, I think vasectomies are not the smart for the following reasons:

1. Vasectomies are NOT bulletproof procedures and its hard to know until after the fact (i.e you knocked someone up) if something has gone wrong down the line. There enough cases of post-vasectomy pregnancies AFTER being cleared that I wouldn't feel comfortable going on a rawdogging rampage.

2. There is a significant relative high incident rate of chronic pain with the procedure (called PVPS). Treatment options are limited.

3. Freezing sperm could result in degradation of sperm quality; especially if we are talking about over a substantial period of time. The lab also could get your sperm mixed up with another mans sperm or simply lose/damage your sperm via negligence or natural disaster. You will also have to pay to maintain it in a lab and if you hit hard times, what do you think happens to your sperm?

4. Vasalgel is on track to be available in 2-3 years. Human trials are schedule for this year. A realistic reversible alternative is on the horizon.

5. I would honestly just focus on not banging girls who are likely to keep a kid and/or don't take birth control. Wrap up on top of that AND pull out with the rubber on and you are mostly set. Make sure to piss and clean your cock good if going for round 2, 3, etc. ALWAYS flush the condom or take it with you if not possible. NEVER leave it somewhere alone where she has access to it.

If you are ultra paranoid you banged a girl who would keep a kid and it was a one night thing (even if you wrapped it up and pulled out), go get some Plan B and make her take it front of you. It's OTC now. When I banged a girl who gave me the "I'll keep the kid" vibe post-sex or I just banged a girl not thinking with my brain pre-sex, I made the chick take Plan B for my peace of mind even when wearing a rubber. $50 is nothing for the peace of mind. That's like 1 week of child support when you're making minimum wage.

It's not 100% effective but there is a HUGE difference in odds in having an unplanned kid if the girl is a 31 year old single mother, no college, works dead end job, and is very catholic vs a mid 20s girl with no kids, a professional job, agnostic, and has a college degree. It should noted that almost ANY woman over 30 (especially mid-late 30s women) are high risk for keeping a kid. Can't tell you how many times I've heard childless mid-30's sluts say that they would probably keep a kid (even with a non-perfect guy) because it might be their last chance to have one. Some of these bitches turn quite mercenary in their 30's and will intentionally try to get knocked up without your consent; especially if you have your shit together. At your age, it's less of a concern (the provider trap angle) but a lot of women in their 30s have money but can't get a man so they might just settle for the early 20s college guy dumping a full load into them.

You will lose some bangs but if you avoid certain types of women, wrap it up, and pull out on top of that, the odds are stupid low you ultimately get stuck with an unplanned kid.

Vasectomy Under 20?

Lots of reasons. Family, tradition, passing on a legacy.

I am starting to understand more of the good reasons for having kids.

Previously when I thought of having kids when I was living in the USA, it wasn't for good reasons. I come from a dysfunctional family, where my siblings and I don't get along, and where my parents have no relationship with their siblings. When I thought about having kids, it was mostly for dynastic reasons, as my mother's family is rather wealthy, and being a single playboy is not looked upon highly.

Now, as I am living in southern Spain, and back together with a long term on/off girlfriend, I see things in a different way. My girlfriend is not from a broken family, her friends aren't, and my other Spanish friends aren't. For them family is everything. Siblings, cousins, extended family all form a solid link that is the bedrock of their culture. It is not about money or prestige or whatever. It is about love and tradition. They really like having little kids around. Grandparents and siblings love to be a part of their relatives' lives.

Family means family here. Your family is your home team.

Vasectomy Under 20?

MiscBrah, aside from the reasons that have already been mentioned have you considered the cost aspect?

I'm no expert, but I'm guessing that if you want to use your frozen sperm you don't just go down to the lab and make a withdrawal, thaw your jizz out and violate the missus with a turkey baster then wait 9 months for the womb-lice to finish gestating.

The likelihood is that you will have to pay a lab or doctor to go through with the procedure and while I'm sure it won't be as costly as IVF there will no doubt be some kind of charge, not to mention the storage fees.

The alternative is condoms. While the statistics say they aren't 100% effective in preventing conception the few times they do fail are generally caused by operator error.

[Image: whoa.gif]

Vasectomy Under 20?

[
Quote:Quote:

'The Black Knight' pid='1191755' dateline='1452761120']
You'd be insane to do this at your age. Even for older people, I think vasectomies are not the smart for the following reasons:

1. Vasectomies are NOT bulletproof procedures and its hard to know until after the fact (i.e you knocked someone up) if something has gone wrong down the line. There enough cases of post-vasectomy pregnancies AFTER being cleared that I wouldn't feel comfortable going on a rawdogging rampage.

Yes, its the best birth control short of a female hysterectomy. You have to wait til you are all cleared from the sperm lab as that can take a certain number of ejaculations or a 90 day period of time. Basically, the guys who got a female pregnant did not wait until they were all cleared.

2. There is a significant relative high incident rate of chronic pain with the procedure (called PVPS). Treatment options are limited.
No, its not very common to get PVPS. You get a few guys who had bad experience spreading their tale of woe all over the internet. Consider the country of New Zealand, something like 23% of the men there have had it done. Now that is a small country, and with such a high percentage of guys with it don't you think if men were getting all this post vasectomy pain word would spread, and guys there would not get it done?

3. Freezing sperm could result in degradation of sperm quality; especially if we are talking about over a substantial period of time. The lab also could get your sperm mixed up with another mans sperm or simply lose/damage your sperm via negligence or natural disaster. You will also have to pay to maintain it in a lab and if you hit hard times, what do you think happens to your sperm?

Why would it make a difference if sperm is frozen for long periods of time? I mean once its frozen is there a big difference between 10 or 30 years? There are reports of 20 year old frozen sperm working. The sample size is small because this procedure hasn't been around that long. As for if the sperm gets mixed up at a lab, well, I guess if the exceedingly rare possibility of this happening scares you then don't get a vasectomy. Storing sperm isn't that expensive especially when compared to a child support check. Shop around but if you buy multi year contracts it should be 200- 300 usd a year.

4. Vasalgel is on track to be available in 2-3 years. Human trials are schedule for this year. A realistic reversible alternative is on the horizon.

Call me overly skeptical but I just don't see the powers at be giving men this power. It would an affront to their pro female agenda.

5. I would honestly just focus on not banging girls who are likely to keep a kid and/or don't take birth control.

I agree its best to do this. However, even if you are certain they will get an abortion or take a birth control pill you are still not able to control their decision. There is a peace of mind that a vasectomy brings which puts those concerns to rest.

All of that said, I don't want to give the OP the impression that a vasectomy is risk free. Any surgery carries some risk. Also, since you want kids it may be costly or complicated for you when that time comes. Good luck in whatever you decide.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Vasectomy Under 20?

Quote: (01-14-2016 04:23 AM)Ambicatus Wrote:  

MiscBrah, aside from the reasons that have already been mentioned have you considered the cost aspect?

I'm no expert, but I'm guessing that if you want to use your frozen sperm you don't just go down to the lab and make a withdrawal, thaw your jizz out and violate the missus with a turkey baster then wait 9 months for the womb-lice to finish gestating.

The likelihood is that you will have to pay a lab or doctor to go through with the procedure and while I'm sure it won't be as costly as IVF there will no doubt be some kind of charge, not to mention the storage fees.

The alternative is condoms. While the statistics say they aren't 100% effective in preventing conception the few times they do fail are generally caused by operator error.

[Image: whoa.gif]

Keeping your sperm on ice can't be cheap. If you are a pro athlete, sure go this route but if you are a teen and worried about getting a girl pregnant, use a condom and pull out and ejaculate in her mouth. It is really really gratifying.

Vasectomy Under 20?

I had the same idea some years ago around that age. I saw many of my classmates fall apart because they knocked up some random girl or their own GFs. They had to put everything on hold and start working minimum wage. I even brought up the idea to my parents, and both said it was an exaggeration to do it. Funny thing is I wanted to get the vasectomy just when I was getting laid the least (not to say that's your case).

I have had one or two pregnancy scares, went through the doubting long hours/days and I don't wish anyone to feel that impotence when you blasted raw in a girl and you have to wait until her period to be "calm" again (but honestly the only way to be sure she is not pregnant is to do a bloodtest.).

Nowadays I religiously wrap-up, or blast in the girls mouth. I flush the used rubbers without exceptions, even girls notice I am super disciplined with that so they know I have no plans to be their baby daddy.

Just ease up, stop masturbating (if you do) and the sensation with a condom will improve noticeably.