rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Playing with fire: Going to Semi-Pussy Paradise For First Big Trip too intense?

Having been in a poor quality location with undesirable women, is it recommended to dive headfirst into a dramatically more favorable location in terms of female talent? Thinking of going from the anglosphere, to Romania.

Reasons for Romania:
Friendly people
Reasonable English
Safe enough
Inexpensive
Raw, attractive women who are still not heartstopping gorgeous.

Would anybody here recommend going to some middle ground territory where women are better than the anglosphere, but not so dramatic in difference where one can take his own sweet time, gradually going up the ladder in global talent quality?

Romania was picked because it wasn't on the tier of the likes of Poland for example, however I'm thinking if it is still too big a jump after living in the anglosphere since day one. Maybe feminized (yes) Scandinavia or Germany, dodging refugees and enjoying more relatable, less angelic sugarwalls.

Its Romania, not Mars. You go and see if it works, if it doesn't you fly back home. Fuck just go for a weekend, flights are cheap.

You are definitely playing with fire, that's for sure.

I'm pretty sure you'll be fine in Romania, it's not like it is Nigeria or something.

I think Romania is a fine trip, Germany wouldn't be too bad either.

The biggest factor is how much time you will be spending there and your level of game.

I know a world class player who went to Bucharest, said the girls are not easy and big into social circle.

Going to a country with attractive women makes me feel alive.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

I heard the gypsy girls are hot there

If you really want to go to Romania, I'd say just go.

Like you would for any other place, just make sure that you use your common sense and you'll be fine.