rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Male Youtube Celebrity Makes Sobbing Video About Abusive Ex-GF

Possibly the gayest thing I've ever watched [Image: confused.gif]

"I was hit in the face for the first time in my life"

"There are people who will support you if you come out". Freudian slip?

Stopped at 1:38 due to crying and gay sounding voice.

Can't do it.

People in the comments are saying this is the ex-gf in question [Image: lol.gif] Some tiny little blonde chick (also a Youtuber):

[Image: nicole-arbour-2-square-w352.jpg]

[Image: 055ff4e49b72f942879b0153613cca7f.jpg?itok=VfaRVaB3]

[Image: nicole-arbour-sexy.jpg]

WBBNLAM (would bang but not let abuse me)

Quote: (01-12-2016 05:21 PM)Enigma Wrote:  

If he continues being such a pussy, it sure as hell won't be the last time.
Better get used to it.

This is that "anti-feminist" bitch in that other thread, I believe.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Not counting all of the balls?

Quote: (01-12-2016 05:31 PM)Celtic_Austrian Wrote:  

If he continues being such a pussy, it sure as hell won't be the last time.
Better get used to it.

I am disturbed by the fact that he progressed into what appears to be his early thirties without getting hit in the face. Another symptom of the continuing emasculation of society.

Getting into physical confrontations is a prime rite-of-passage for masculinity (and I don't mean a severe beating of course - but rough-housing, sports or SOMETHING should occur for all men). This guy appears to all objective measures to never have had any such experiences. Our culture seems to abhor physical expressions of masculinity to such extremes that it is churning out failures like this guy who seems (even being fair) quite effeminate and unable to master his emotions.

Quote: (01-12-2016 05:25 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Stopped at 1:38 due to crying and gay sounding voice.

Can't do it.

Once you get past the cringe, it's actually hilarious. It's so bad it's almost like a satire.

"Luckily, I was able to leave that night" [Image: lol.gif]

Sounds like she wanted him to be rough with her but believed women were the fairer sex. Girls like that need a firm hand.

Quote: (01-12-2016 05:25 PM)Enigma Wrote:  

People in the comments are saying this is the ex-gf in question [Image: lol.gif] Some tiny little blonde chick (also a Youtuber):

[Image: nicole-arbour-sexy.jpg]

WBBNLAM (would bang but not let abuse me)

Her name is Nicole Arbour, the low cut shirt wearing, attention whoring, but with some valid points, youtube video star.

She's cute for sure, but being loud, obnoxious, and constantly cussing and acting like a dude is a turn off.

If that pussy got his ass beat by her, he deserved it. A woman like that needs to be put in her place, and she'll love it.

Oh and WAWMD

(Would Abuse With My Dick)

Damn that was hard to watch. Where's his self respect?

And what's up with fags like that pulling hot girls? I see it everywhere in my new city.

That pussy needs to throw her computer out the window, drop her cell in the toilet, bend her over the couch then tell her to make him a chicken pot pie.

So, he only got hit one time, and is acting like that? Dude, might have some underlying mental issues.

it almost seems fake

I was a late bloomer at getting hit in the face, too...

I was 13.

The dude who hit me was my father.

Thank you, Dad.

Quote: (01-12-2016 06:06 PM)Anabasis to Desta Wrote:  

Damn that was hard to watch. Where's his self respect?

And what's up with fags like that pulling hot girls? I see it everywhere in my new city.

The guy in the video has mad Youtube status having millions of subscribers and makes a good amount of cash off his Youtube channel. His ex got with him for that reason to leech off his success.

I posted this video a few days ago on the other thread and it was taken down. So I guess he couldn't hide the video anymore.

I've watched his stuff.

He didn't seem so girly... But he didn't seem manly in any way either.

So I guess any many who isn't identifiably masculine is feminine.

I've read a few stats that women are abusive in relationships just as much as men. A sizable amount of men are hit in relationships with women and it's never brought up or talked about by anyone because men are embarrassed that a woman hit them. I would not take violence from anyone especially a female I'm having sex with but some men are just like the guy in the video, they get whipped in relationships. If anything the whole females never commit violence bullshit is being brought down by men that cry infront of the camera. This weakens the narrative.

In the text at the start of the video, he refers to "the outpouring of support I've received..."

The use of the word "support" in that way lets you know right off the bat that he is a woman, not a man. Men don't seek or crave "support" from others. (A man might seek supporters — allies for a particular cause — but never "emotional support," and certainly not from strangers on YouTube.)

The story about how he uploaded the video privately, then "accidentally" made it public, is dubious and sounds exactly like the kind of thing a woman would do.

I watched the first few seconds — the theatrics where he's trying to compose himself and let you know that this is Really Really Hard For Him is comical, and highly womanly.

I'll watch more (and possibly comment) later. I can only take these sorts of things in very small doses....

Quote: (01-12-2016 06:47 PM)Eskhander Wrote:  

So I guess any man who isn't identifiably masculine is feminine.

Arguably. But even more and more men acting androgynous is a victory to the feminists and the social justice warriors, because being androgynous is not being overtly masculine.

It's like masculinity is a disease to these degenerates and not a healthy sign of one half of the sexual dimorphism that was a key component in humans becoming the dominant species on the planet and a part of a massively successful civilization.

Quote: (01-12-2016 06:47 PM)Eskhander Wrote:  

I've watched his stuff.

He didn't seem so girly... But he didn't seem manly in any way either.

So I guess any many who isn't identifiably masculine is feminine.

Are you kidding? He's one of the most effeminate "straight" men I've ever seen in my life.

Everything in that video, from his voice to his speech patterns to his mannerisms, is all extremely feminine.

Not to mention the fact that he's sobbing because some 120 pound blonde hit him in face and told him not to talk to his friends.

Honestly based on what happened recently it seems like this is some type of hit job. Guy's a supreme faggot and feminists hate attractive women, especially ones who speak out against feminism. The gf in question just finished making anti-feminist/fat videos and drew the ire of SJWs. Wouldn't be shocked at all if they put him up to making a faggot video like this to draw sympathy and destroy her "career." I know SJWs have repeatedly try to contact Sargon of Akkads wife to get her to condemn him in a similar way.

I was going to post this in the other thread. How can a guy that effeminate get a girl that looks like that? Makes no sense. Is he famous for something?

If only you knew how bad things really are.

I find it hard to believe that she would be with him. She strikes me as the kind of girl who requires thorough hate fucking on the regular, or else she will act out in unacceptable ways. I can't imagine he'd be able to pass her battery of pre fuck shit tests.

Quote: (01-12-2016 05:36 PM)Red_Pillage Wrote:  

This is that "anti-feminist" bitch in that other thread, I believe.

Correct. Timing of this video is a little bit interesting don't you think?

Guys,

I have a confession. That was me. I'm really crying because she didn't do any foreplay this time before she started. She just punched me in face, flipped me over, choked me and fucked me up the ass with her strap on using my tears for lube.

What made me upset is the intimacy and connection was gone. She didn't even kiss me during or say she loved me. Even had the nerve to just leave the room afterwards without cuddling.

[Image: 200w_d.gif]