rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Body Of Mutant Mountain Lion Discovered In Idaho With Second Pair Of Fangs In Head

Body Of Mutant Mountain Lion Discovered In Idaho With Second Pair Of Fangs In Head

[Image: idaho.jpg?w=529&h=351]

I saw this making the rounds on Facebook, so you know it has to be important:

Quote:Quote:

(CNN)A hunter tracking down a mountain lion has stumbled upon a biological mystery.

Fish and Game officials say a male mountain lion involved in an attack on a dog near Preston, Idaho, was killed last week near the Utah border.

What the hunter discovered after examining the corpse can only be described as bizarre, even monstrous.

A photo released Thursday by Idaho Fish and Game shows the big cat had another set of fully-formed teeth and whiskers growing out of the top of its head. Wildlife officials say they have never seen a deformity like that -- but have offered up several theories.

They say it's possible the teeth could be the remnants of a conjoined twin that died in the womb and was absorbed into the other fetus. They then grew on their own.

Another explanation is a so-called "teratoma" tumor. This type of abnormality, whose Greek name translates to "monster tumor," can grow teeth and hair. In humans, it can grow fingers and toes.

Mountain lions are common, though rarely seen, in Idaho and can be legally hunted. They usually prey on deer, elk, moose and other wild animals but sometimes attack domesticated pets and livestock.

When I heard about this story and the theory that it could have been a conjoined twin absorbed in utero, I immediately thought of this gem by Stephen King, The Dark Half, which is about a conjoined twin come back to life:

[Image: 416G9ZK1NCL.jpg]

Any good conspiracy theories out there? Or is this story as DOA as the body of this would-be chimera is?

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

As fascinating as that is, I'm leaning on the first theory as to it being a conjoined twin that died and was absorbed into the living body.

Sometimes these things happen. There are all sorts of abnormalities that happen in nature.

The two headed turtle:
[Image: 1443358353_2_headed_turtle_682_521615a.jpg]

Three eyed two nose one mouth cat:
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Human tree aka Groot:
[Image: growthmanr_450x594.jpg]

Although I'm always down for a good conspiracy.

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

If I remember correctly, tree guy was HPV gone bad.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

I hope it's not just a bad case of conjoined twins and we're on the verge of witnessing the birth of the dreaded Elkion, a creature with both horns and antlers!

Personally, I'm hoping for Manbearpig:

[Image: latest?cb=20071012200250]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Searched Google for "teratoma"

Ohfuckshitnowhy. Dont do it guys.

The Chupacabra has finally been caught!

Google search teratoma NSFW

why did I not listen

Quote: (01-11-2016 07:02 AM)germanico Wrote:  

Searched Google for "teratoma"

Ohfuckshitnowhy. Dont do it guys.

Quote: (01-11-2016 07:15 AM)The Man w/ the Golden Gun Wrote:  

Google search teratoma NSFW

why did I not listen

Ten minutes after OP posted the thread, I was already searching for "teratoma".
Great start into a productive day, didn't dare to look at my computer again for a few hours and already got lots of things done.

^ Just be sure you browse through the images.

You're welcome.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

In the middle of winter you stumble onto the hottest girl you've ever seen.

She comes back to your place and you get her naked.

75% of her body is covered by warts/lesions - a human tree, but she is not contagious. Do you bang?

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (01-11-2016 01:17 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

75% of her body is covered by warts/lesions - a human tree, but she is not contagious. Do you bang?

If her face is normal, I'd at least go for the BJ on the assumption that her bark is worse than her bite.

^ then (open closer inspection) she fails to be the hottest girl you've ever seen, and quite possibly the ugliest/grotesque overall notwithstanding the pretty face that you're no doubt referring to.

WNB

Quote: (01-12-2016 12:50 AM)Alsos Wrote:  

If her face is normal, I'd at least go for the BJ on the assumption that her bark is worse than her bite.

[Image: tumblr_ljb5cxKqS11qixleeo1_500.gif]

I'm the King of Beijing!

From the title alone I knew this was a 2Wycked contribution.

[Image: tumblr_lwn7hvQ1EG1qdlkgg.gif]

Deus vult!

Quote: (01-12-2016 12:50 AM)Alsos Wrote:  

[Image: yeah_eddie_murphy.gif]

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"