rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

British Guys traveling to small town USA College towns and cleaning up big

http://www.vice.com/read/i-went-out-with...rch-of-sex

Discuss.

I'm Jealous.

What was the first city you guys went to? How was that successful enough to keep coming back?
Chris: West Virginia, where the university is. Morgantown. One of the girls, she's from New Jersey, she came to mine this year for Christmas. I mean, we were in the sorority houses, taking pictures with the, what do you call them?
Carl: The letters! Anchors. They've got the big anchor and all the silly Greek things and that.
Chris: Right. It was like, mad. The girls all wanted to go out with us, ask us about England, imitate our accents, get us to say words—
Dan: Oh, that's the fucking worst! If I hear one more girl do a British accent, mate.
Chris: But it was just mad. Of course when you realize you can get treated like, near a celebrity here for no reason, you're going to keep coming back. So we do, we bring more guys along, everyone has a great time. The girls want photos, they want videos, they want to tell their friends. It's like, us and them, we're providing each other with an experience. A story.
Dan: Everyone has fun. No harm to it

[Image: whip.gif]

Two supporting anecdotes about the appeal of Englishmen to American girls:

Krauser (an Englishman) wrote in Daygame Mastery that the stereotypical NYC slut goes to London to get a Euro-bang for her memory scrapbook, before returning to her beta boyfriend in the States.

Bodipua (an Englishman Krauser knows) also wrote a post about banging an Asian-American chick in a hotel lobby bathroom, if I recall correctly. She apparently was engaged to a whigger, and married him shortly after returning.

Note that both of these guys are experienced daygamers. So some Game is still required.

Lets not forget there's a huge difference between banging a 8 vs banging a 2.

They only get props if lays pictured....

[Image: giphy.gif]

Also: UK is harder to pick up quality chicks in than the US, so competition is much higher. It's not the equivalent to dropping an above average guy from somewhere extremely competitive such as Sydney in say Ukraine (assuming he has game), but it is a factor.

Lastly, all of the 4 guys are average or above average facially, and in good shape. Most guys who know they wouldn't really have a chance don't bother going, so there may be a bit of survivorship bias.

^Hater @ chyamor.

On the flip side, young American guys will kill it in British towns. Bonus points and more pussy if you are a tan Latino or black..

"All girls love the name Archie. "

MY SECRET IS OUT

WIA

British Guy in the US here. I've never spent any time in "small town America", but I guess the accent would make a guy stand out from the crowd. I'm in Los Angeles and British accents are no big deal here. I've even had some Americans say to me that they think British accents sound effeminate and gay.

In my experience the accent really only works in front of native English speakers - for foreigners with poor English, they're too busy trying to figure out what I'm saying to notice my accent.

Quote: (01-05-2016 05:35 PM)Brian Shima Wrote:  

^Hater @ chyamor.

On the flip side, young American guys will kill it in British towns. Bonus points and more pussy if you are a tan Latino or black..

Probably true in smaller towns where Americans are rare, but nobody cares in big cities like London.

People are overthinking it too much.

White guy in USA its all about looks. No matter if youre british german polish it doesnt matter. If you are good looking you will get laid. And those guys are definitely decent looking.

Even in Asia looks matter, why do you think Asian girls go for white guys? Because they are better looking than the competition. How many 6ft Asian guys are out there?

There was a good article that Roosh wrote, racial totem pole of attractiveness. It solves all the mystery.

Girls will not bone you just because you have a british accent.

Hence me saying towns. Nobody is going to care in New York if a pasty, wasted English guy is attempting to be smooth. "I'm from London mate!"

@Walter

As a Brit that's lived in the US for three years, I would say it adds a +1 or +2 to your SMV outside of NYC, LA, Chi and Vegas.

However, if you are below 6.5/10 looks it's pretty useless probably.

More than anything, with a British accent it is really easy to open with low risk of getting completely blow out. My American friends get cold shut down way more frequently saying the same things and some better looking.

Truth to power. What I have still yet to find (and probably won't because of it's rarity) is the effect of an Asian guy with a British accent rolling in. Guess I'll have to field test this one myself. [Image: angel.gif]

Quote:Quote:
Menace Wrote:
An experience is in her head and no guy can ever jizz on it.
Vaun Wrote:
Goldmund Wrote:
Music
This was used a lot when I was young and really into the underground scene. I would invite girls to come back to listen to Fugazi records.
This is the first time in recorded history that Fugazi was used to remove panties.

Its ridiculously easy to get laid in the states if you are Irish/Scottish/English.

In Ireland you can use a J1 Visa during University to travel there during the summers. Most guys kill it with stories of 30-100 lays. The guys who do really well usually have some gimmick like selling ice cream near the beach or working as a lifeguard at a good pool.

I have a good friend who broke two arms while in the states and still got laid most nights. He had to get girls to undress him since he had solid casts on both arms.

During my summer in the states I killed it too. After a while it gets so easy that you just even stop trying and nearly do stuff to purposely make it difficult again. One common example of this is getting absolutely wasted drunk. Several times I got driven home by girls while blackout drunk for them to practically carry me to bed to fuck. On one occasion I fell asleep in her car and she drove me more then an hour to where I lived (opposite direction to where she lived) so her return journey would have been about 2 hours. I think I fell asleep mid pick up at the bar before we even left. These are hot girls too.

I think its just a fetish for a lot of American girls and they all want their trophy 'foreign-accent-guy' lay.

Irish guy accent game consists of...
-flashing your passport even when not asked for ID
-leaving your passport out at all times
-asking 'What do you call this (anything) in the States?'
-'back home we call this (anything)...'
-'Hey I am Irish, whats your name'
-ordering Guinness as loud as possible
-saying 'cunt'a lot... gets a strong reaction which is easy to change into attraction

-'kiss me I'm Irish'(before 9pm/sober)
-'fuck me I'm Irish'(after two drinks)
-'fuck YOU I'm Irish' (after four pints)
-'Fuck I'm Irish' (end of night hammered drunk)

Lost count of their notches? 9 girls in 5 days in the US? Come on, these guys are average looking at best and I seriously doubt the way their voice sounds can get those types of results. They've either got perfect game, spam approach 5s and 6s like crazy, or are putting it all on.

Lost count of their notches? 9 girls in 5 days in the US? Come on, these guys are average looking at best and I seriously doubt the way their voice sounds can get those types of results. They either spam approach 5s and 6s like crazy, or are putting it all on.

On a side note here is a random video on the J1 visa for Irish students. Usually one or two guys will rent a house but 10-20 guys end up moving in. There is always people getting drunk at all hours and you have to get resourceful with where to fuck girls. I know one group of guys in San Diego who had 40+ in a 3 bedroom house. One guy even 'rented' the bathtub for the summer and a few more just slept on the roof. I definitely don't agree with guys doing stuff like this - just showing what is typical behavior.

We are officially 'terrorists'. This happens from people being this level of drunk...

Irish guys clean up in the UK, particularly England too.

Irish guys are excellent wingmen in nightclubs.

I've only been to the States once, and many Americans thought I was Australian, South African or some other Anglophone, because I have a slight accent that they were not familiar with. It was a long time ago, before the internet, and before I developed a proper understanding of women, so I wasn't able to exploit it.

It isn't anything new though, as we all know. It's simply the 'exotic factor'. The flipside is American guys cleaning up here(UK). American guys from the airbases just had to say 'hi' and they could get laid if they knew how to navigate the situation.

Quote: (01-05-2016 05:58 PM)swuglyfe Wrote:  

Truth to power. What I have still yet to find (and probably won't because of it's rarity) is the effect of an Asian guy with a British accent rolling in. Guess I'll have to field test this one myself. [Image: angel.gif]

What kind of Asian do you mean? In UK "Asian" means South Asian, such as Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi.

I'm a British Indian and in my experience my accent gives me higher SMV than FOB Indian men...I've been with many American women who wouldn't give a guy with an Indian accent the time of day. However, it has counted against me on the few occasions when I come across women who want guys from India.

I guess you're Chinese? I think a BBC (British Born Chinese) male with style and game would kill it with many ABC (American Born Chinese) women in the US.

I've experienced going to American college towns with a foreign accent directly and its a good time. They're somewhere really underrated for gaming as a young foreign dude - they're cheap, good fun, and the girls are friendly/easy. The girls are also generally in better physical shape than in a lot of other countries - female student athletes are much more common than in most of Europe, and a workout culture is pretty common.

Its not as easy as these articles will make out for the clickbait though. Being foreign/having an accent gets you about +2pts on a 10 point scale. This is obviously a big gain, but you're still gonna need good game to get any hot girls, or just average game to reliably score average girls. Like Adrenaline I'd have serious doubts about "lost count of the number of girls" or "9 girls in 5 days" kinda claims.

Quote: (01-05-2016 06:25 PM)Atlantic Wrote:  

In Ireland you can use a J1 Visa during University to travel there during the summers. Most guys kill it with stories of 30-100 lays.

This is a complete exaggeration, by the way. "stories" is about all they are. I did two J1 summers, and have known plenty of other people who did them too. The average J1 summer trip is 90 days, do you really think 'most guys" are getting laid every single night with a different girl for 90 days? Bear in mind the average age for the guys is 19-21 too, when most people are too young to have great gaming skills.

About 10% of Irish guys (the ones who have game back home too) clean up, and fuck a few girls a week. About 20% do OK. About 70% of them just drink themselves retarded every night and/or hookup with other Irish girls who're in their extended social circle over there.

As above with the British guys, its about a +2 point gain having the Irish accent. Which is great, and is a huge help, but unless you've got game (and/or terribly low standards) its not enough to be getting you 100 girls in 100 days - thats professional athlete (and a slutty/heavy partying one at that) territory.

I don't see anything exceptional, the only hardship when gaming is working 5 days a week in corporate environment but anyone on vacation can manage with tool like tinder, game, partying mood because you can talk with anyone and go out any night, and looking decent. Props for the guys for going in territories where they can take advantage of their assets (let's be honest, they knew that if they went to New York, LA or Miami they don't have the baller, money and status to do well especially if you are just a tourist.)

Good to see that they are having fun

I've seen this enough first hand. Lots of young Midwest or Southern girls have never been outside North America to another Anglosphere country, let alone met a player with tight game from one. Especially the fresh young co-eds from small town USA who highly populate Big 10/SEC schools.

It's common for American chicks to have a vision of a British prince charming sweeping them off their feet or in other words, fuck them that same night. Hit the right buttons and you can easily exploit this. Along the same lines of what Atlantic said, I've seen Aussie and British spout the most cliche bullshit about their home countries and have to work for them.

I witnessed my British friend from university get approached by chicks at college bars in Columbus more times than I can count. It helped that he was well dressed, in shape and highly extroverted, but if you are on this forum you should have some of that going for you anyways.

For those in the Anglosphere outside of North America, I would highly recommend visiting a Big 10/SEC school or other big college town if it is your first time here. Bottom line, just show up to the right place, start talking and play don't fuck up game.

Quote: (01-05-2016 10:26 PM)Designate Wrote:  

For those in the Anglosphere outside of North America, I would highly recommend visiting a Big 10/SEC school or other big college town if it is your first time here. Bottom line, just show up to the right place, start talking and play don't fuck up game.

Athens GA, Oxford MS, Madison WI and Ann Arbor MI were the towns I went to and they were all fantastic - I had far more fun in any of them than I've had since as a 'grown up' in proper cities like NYC, LA, Chicago etc.

I think college towns are the best place to game in America for a guy from elsewhere in the Anglosphere who's 20-24 years old. For Brits/Aussie/Irish etc you're foreign enough to be exotic and have an accent, but you're similar enough in culture to fit right in socially.

In college I knew this aussie guy. Real cool gent. Guy was 6'3 and was massive.

Story goes, he banged so many chicks his room mate ended up sleeping in the lounge most nights.

Guy told me half way through the year he caught the clap.

The worst thing is, american guys in the isles don't do nearly as well as the inverse. Total bollocks if you ask me.

Quote: (01-05-2016 10:26 PM)Designate Wrote:  

It's common for American chicks to have a vision of a British prince charming sweeping them off their feet or in other words, fuck them that same night. Hit the right buttons and you can easily exploit this. Along the same lines of what Atlantic said, I've seen Aussie and British spout the most cliche bullshit about their home countries and have to work for them.

Reading this thread I wonder if being Austrian gives me an advantage too?
Speaking in a mix of German and vague Eastern European accent, pretending to be of old Austro-Hungarian nobility, telling stories about dancing at the Imperial Ball in Vienna, spending my vacation hunting cangaroos on our Bohemian estate and rambling about my family's holdings in Transylvania?

Or is asking the Midwestern Fräulein whether she would like a taste of my authentic bratwurst sufficient?

Would be a shame to leave them all to the Inselaffen!