rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What do you think of this?

http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/sex/mothe...2#comments

What would you do if your fiance behaved like that in your house and with your family? If she criticized your family in front of them and a bunch of people?

Just curious to hear your opuinions.

I personally could be with a woman who doesn't like my family, but respects them. Respect is the most important thing.

Quote: (06-30-2011 06:08 PM)Pete Wrote:  

http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/sex/mothe...2#comments

What would you do if your fiance behaved like that in your house and with your family? If she criticized your family in front of them and a bunch of people?

Just curious to hear your opuinions.

I personally could be with a woman who doesn't like my family, but respects them. Respect is the most important thing.

First, I wouldn't marry such an entitled, spoiled cunt who would provide a laundry list of what she will or wont eat, eats before me, insults my family, wants to get married in a castle (and celebrity culture takes another victim...) and forwards a private email to dozens of friends. She would get the dick and then the door.

Second, my mother, while she can be a pill, knows better than to pass out bolts of judgment from the cloud she usually dwells on...because when she's like that she knows I tune her out and think about sports or pussy.

That said, mommy should have pulled her aside and told her this, instead of emailing her something that, if she wanted to, she could save for ever and ever. Funny that chicks love drama but hate confrontation.

Chick doesn't need to be BFFs with my mother and sister (in fact a neutral but respectful relationship is best), but she should at least be able to spend the day with them. How a girl relates to my (and her own) family is something I look for.

The way the build up was written I figured the letter would've read something like "Dear Heidi, you're a cunt. Cheerio, Carolyn"

Assuming she actually did all the things the mother complained about it seems to me that she was pretty within her right to send the letter. Furthermore, the fact she forwarded that email to seemingly whomever the fuck she pleased shows that she isnt the greatest catch (implying there is such a thing)

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Haha, I saw this on another site. Just another trashy, obnoxious, and spoiled american girl. It's funny the mother-in-law gave her the smackdown

Ew. How come to get in a place and say I don't eat this, I don't eat that, I want this this and this.
And your Boyfriend forgives you. You treat his family like garbage and you still will get a dream wedding.
Gee I need to go to US. life is easier.
#sarcasm off

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!