rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

190 Somalian Muslims Fired for Not Going to Work - Workers Blame Trump
90 Somalian Muslims Fired for Not Going to Work - Workers Blame Trump
For the video:

http://cbsloc.al/1Uj1IH0

FORT MORGAN, Colo. (CBS4) – The Cargill meat plant in Fort Morgan has fired approximately 190 Muslim workers as the result of a dispute over prayer while on the job.

On Dec. 18 a group of 11 Somalis working in one particular area of the plant wanted to go pray at the same time. Their supervisor asked that they go in smaller numbers to keep production going. They went anyway, and that’s when the trouble began.

News of the dispute led nearly 200 Somalis to not show up for work for three days in protest. Now fired by Cargill Meat Solutions, they are receiving help applying for unemployment compensation with the help of a fellow Somali, Qadar Ducaale, who is upset with the firings.

“It’s got things to do with Donald Trump, it’s got things to do with (Ben) Carson and all these guys who are rhetorically talking bad about Islam,” said Ducaale, a school district employee.

With some 190 Somalis now out of work in Fort Morgan it’s threatening the economy of the African community in the heart of rural America.

Cargill insists it attempts to provide religious accommodations for all at its plant, including a prayer room.
Seems like the ethnic group you'd least want to put in a factory filled with knives.
They're using their religion as an excuse.

If I invent my own religion that requires you to pay me for never working, say, Esjay-Double-You-ism, will you employ me?
Easy fix: company switches to producing pork for the market.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm
I'm sure that the large population of Western-born Christian factory workers in Mogadishu are entitled to Easter and Christmas Day off.
The hollywood version of this event will star Jennifer Lawrence as the reboot of Erin Brokovich since Julia Roberts hit the will.

The Somalis will be cast with actors Chiwetel Ejiofor (The martian), Michael Kenneth Williams (Omar Little in the Wire), Djimon Hounsou (Furious 7.)

Paul Giammati will be the evil white meat factory plant owner.

At least one scene will be this..

"WHY U MAKE WORK WITH PORK WE MUSLIM. WE WANT BE FREE! DIS SLAVERY"

*throws christmas ham onto floor*

*workers cheer*

"i'll take your case!" (jennifer lawrence)

*case goes to supreme court where there's a long grrrl power court monologue*

They all win a million bucks and their children become NASA scientists.

*roll credits*

Instant U.S. blockbuster. Give me points on this film hollywood.
I'm impressed that there were actually 190 Muslim refugees in the states at all that were actually employed
Quote: (01-02-2016 05:42 AM)eradicator Wrote:  

I'm impressed that there were actually 190 Muslim refugees in the states at all that were actually employed

[Image: ohshit2.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before
Quote: (01-02-2016 04:58 AM)LINUX Wrote:  

For the video:

“It’s got things to do with Donald Trump, it’s got things to do with (Ben) Carson and all these guys who are rhetorically talking bad about Islam,” said Ducaale, a school district employee.

With some 190 Somalis now out of work in Fort Morgan it’s threatening the economy of the African community in the heart of rural America.

Cargill insists it attempts to provide religious accommodations for all at its plant, including a prayer room.

GOOD! Why the fuck do these scum think they're entitled to legal protections from the apparatus of the congruent majority when they actively work to only drain that resource while creating yet another ultra-ethnocentric enclave apart from the wider community.

Literally every ethnic enclave in the USA formed for this very purpose and used those enclaves to create solutions themselves rather than demand to be spoon-fed all their living desires as if handicapped.
Fuck Cargil

You can't have it both ways. You exploit immigrant workers by zeroing in a type castnso you can pay then rock bottom by peddeling "community" to them fornthe chance to work with their ilk. Then you get upset when these peolee have to go do cultural things.

The workers are morons drawing it out for three days and using Trump as a excuse but Cargil is dumb for simply choosing a demographic to try and exploit.
A greedy anti-American liberal & or cuckservative business owner finds out what multiculturalism is all about. First it starts with prayer rooms. Then once he rolls over from the workers calling him racist & xenophobic, they will demand a raise in wages. Followed by more benefits.
Quote: (01-02-2016 08:24 AM)kosko Wrote:  

Fuck Cargil

You can't have it both ways. You exploit immigrant workers by zeroing in a type castnso you can pay then rock bottom by peddeling "community" to them fornthe chance to work with their ilk. Then you get upset when these peolee have to go do cultural things.

The workers are morons drawing it out for three days and using Trump as a excuse but Cargil is dumb for simply choosing a demographic to try and exploit.

Agreed. When I saw the words "meat processing plant" I was a bit surprised that it didn't then say "staffed entirely by mexicans" Thats the way it is in Wisconsin and Tennessee. There are these mexican shadow towns out in the backwaters that staff these plants.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV
^^^On the Mississippi there's a prominent Somalian community here. I'm not sure where they fit in the workforce, but I do what their behaviors are like in the public sphere.
Fort Morgan is a fairly small town in a sparsely populated area. Its an hours drive from Denver, and there's pretty much nothing closer. I can't believe this group of 100's of moslem Somalis fits in with that community in any way. Even in 4-5 generations, they'll still fit in poorly. How can the pro immigration crowd ever think this is a good ixea, for the town or the immigrants?

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage
Quote: (01-02-2016 10:51 AM)RoastBeefCurtains4Me Wrote:  

Fort Morgan is a fairly small town in a sparsely populated area. Its an hours drive from Denver, and there's pretty much nothing closer. I can't believe this group of 100's of moslem Somalis fits in with that community in any way. Even in 4-5 generations, they'll still fit in poorly. How can the pro immigration crowd ever think this is a good ixea, for the town or the immigrants?

It's certainly very good for the immigrants. Fort Morgan sounds like shit to me and I'm sure most of us, but it's a hell of a sight better than Mogadishu. Of course, it's a whole nother story for the people forced to put up with the Somalis, and since they're the Americans in this picture, they're the ones we should be concerned about as they are our fellow citizens.
Some people on here were wondering why Somalis were being imported into rural America.

Looks like we have found all the reasons we need [Image: lol.gif]
Why the fuck are we importing somalians to do this work? We have record low labor force participation. We have astronomical black unemployment in the USA. Can't we get our native born blacks to do this work before we go to Africa to bring in new ones?

Take care of those titties for me.
Quote: (01-02-2016 01:38 PM)Dusty Wrote:  

Why the fuck are we importing somalians to do this work? We have record low labor force participation. We have astronomical black unemployment in the USA. Can't we get our native born blacks to do this work before we go to Africa to bring in new ones?

The rabbit trail is a long one. The US govt imports refugees to look good to the UN and other globalists. The govt shops around for a place to drop them off and cajoles a company to hire the refugees. A deal is made. The deal can include subsidized pay among other things. Then the shit blows up in the company's face!
Modern Americans don't work hard. First would work ethic can give you twice the production at the quarter the cost. American saw boom times of blood and sweat from leigons of new commers. You can't replicate old world and first world grunt, these people will work themselves to death, while most Americans will scale back when they get even the slightest bit tired.

Your lowly unskilled American knows he can get more money on disability for a sore back and just chill and get fat versus working in a cold chop shop from 3am-12pm cutting steaks he can't afford.

Human labour is a trade chip just like wheat. Canada sends the Philippines grain in return for nurses since we can't train them here fast or cheap enough. The Flips modd their programs to match Canadian needs and export hundreds of folks each year. From the bottom to the near top all human labour is just units and prices that fit into the oligarchs puzzle. Cargill found a nieche group to exploit, they probably already burned through Mexicans prior to the Somalis.

All Cargil has to do is peddle to their local law makers that they have "opportunity" for Somalis and the import chain is started.

Who is next? The race to the bottom it is indeed.

I had to deal with these chop shops over the summer for research. All like to hire homongenous groups of ethnics, they all car pool or use company vans to get to work. These bosses never tell you how many workers are there, I asked one worker and she said "3 hundareeed worker are here" in a heavy accent. All were Asian and like on the Flintstones all scurry out when the end bell rings. The boss told me 50 worked there, probably most are getting paid cash under the table.
This is one of many reasons why folks are weary of Islam and Muslims. They come here and make demands wtf? In Somalia they had nothing, here they have so much. So American companies need to bend over backwards for a few .... Something is wrong with this....on the flip side, I am sure some backdoor deal was made to bring a plant to that state and to hire those workers ex. No property tax, free Iand etc. State governors wine and dine these businessmen.
Quote: (01-02-2016 01:38 PM)Dusty Wrote:  

You'd have to get rid of the welfare programs first.

Even if we didn't import anyone to do this work, people on welfare programs - no matter their race - still wouldn't do it. Why work for money when you get money for free?
Fuck these guys, they sure are uppity after watching Captain Phillips.

Are you kidding? No union, work for peanuts, can fire 190 of them at once without slowing production... Theres a reason the US keeps importing labor accepting refugees.
"Talking bad." The irony.
Quote: (01-04-2016 01:30 AM)germanico Wrote:  

Are you kidding?

Sort of. In Europe, 97% of the muslim refugees are unemployed.