rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Whats the best city in Columbia to get with girls?

I'm planning on going and giving Columbia a 3 week check to see what all the fuss is about.
Would be nice to hear from more experienced travelers firstly on which city I should visit?

Cali
Bogotá
Pereira

All come to mind.. however plane tickets for Bogota are almost half the price compared to the other cities. And after reading Roosh's Cordoba compendium, I'm tempted to go see what all the fuss is about there as well..

A quick breakdown about me... No spanish... Beginner level Salsa and I love tacos.
After a 3 year of contagious asian fever, I'm looking to catch Spanish fever overseas.

Another poster mentioned that girls in MANIZALES are easy but not as hot... I tend to only go for the hot one's.. so Im thinking about Bogota or Pereira

Daygame must be hard without spanish...
Also I'm on a budget since I run my own business... what are the hotel prices like in Columbia? Sure it must be expensive in the capital city...

Deciding...

My firsthand experience with Columbia is that there are very few bangable women. Off campus is a different story however.

In terms of Colombia, there are hundreds of threads on here. A simple search will provide some answers.

Quote: (01-02-2016 02:47 AM)johnny-slick Wrote:  

A quick breakdown about me... No spanish... Beginner level Salsa and I love tacos.

That would be Mexico.

[Image: shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif]

Its Colombia*
Not Columbia

Here is a visual reference to help you remember
Colombia:
[Image: Colombia-fans-01-GQ-20Jun14_pa_b.jpg]
[Image: hot-babes-world-cup-2014-androsForm20.jpg]
[Image: 79aaf06140be8650d02e69afd68cbe0c.jpg]
And
Columbia:
[Image: bia-Waterproof-GoreTex-3-in-1-Mens-Jacke...41_LRG.jpg]
[Image: Columbia-Sportswear-Big-Tall-Firelane-Low-ShoeLG.JPG]
or
[Image: columbia.bmp]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Quote: (01-02-2016 02:47 AM)johnny-slick Wrote:  

All come to mind.. however plane tickets for Bogota are almost half the price compared to the other cities.

For flights within Colombia, it's much cheaper to buy the plane ticket locally in Colombia.

Something in the range of $25 to $60 per one-way flight is doable, especially if you book in advance.

Just got with an incredible girl from Medellín, brand new to my city. Whats up with Medellín? Never been to the country.

Which city would everybody recommend if you're traveling on a budget & are looking to get with hot ass girls, model types, and offcurse if your Spanish sucks

Quote: (01-02-2016 11:30 AM)johnny-slick Wrote:  

Which city would everybody recommend if you're traveling on a budget & are looking to get with hot ass girls, model types, and offcurse if your Spanish sucks

Stop trolling.

If you were serious about your inquiry, you would have searched the various threads on Colombia.

I highly recommend Leticia, Buenaventura, Turbo and Quibdo. Your value as a Gringo will be through the roof and you'll be beating the women off ya with a stick, they all speak English well so no worries.

Closing this. There are multiple Colombia threads and recent posts in active threads describing exactly this. Search the forum.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?