rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

48 Surprisingly Damaging Things Men Hear In A Lifetime, by Upworthy
8 Surprisingly Damaging Things Men Hear In A Lifetime, by Upworthy
http://www.upworthy.com/48-surprisingly-...ime?c=ufb1

This is Upworthy's "male" answer to that "things women hear in a lifetime" Huffpost article.

They're basically saying that men should be sissy boys who cry in public and have low T. Fuck this shit.
Absolutely men hear things frequently that be considered damaging, especially the personal critiques

The difference is that men keep proper frame and deal with it because that's what men do. If the criticism has some foundation in reality, acknowledge it and make personal changes to better yourself and overcome them. If the critcism is irrational or inconsequential to you, then shrug it off and move on.

Most women and weak men waste far too much time navel-gazing about things like this that could be invested in personal achievement.
less competition
If you believe any of this, kindly jump off the nearest roof.

I can't stand upworthy or that buzzfeed shit.

Retitled:
48 Signs You're a Faggot
I agree with kaotic. This list reeks of gayness.

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

Cobra and I did some awesome podcasts with awesome fellow members.
I'd be curious to see a RP version of this and have it posted on upworthy or thought catalogue. Also to see those feminist tears and hear their wailing and lamenting of "toxic masculinity". [Image: biggrin.gif]
When you believe every bullshit others put on you, you deserve to be down.
A person that get put down by everything, get offended that easy is a person where decent rise of an human failed. I'm aware that some people are more sensitive then others, still some people get hyper sensitive what is out of everything acceptable. I remember when someone tried to put me down; I said to myself, well I have to work harder to proof them. Later it become I don't care. Also when someone attack me, try to hurt me. Then I hurt the person more back. Especially with a violent attack. Later I just so in my confident that I brush the most things off with my attitude.
Who I'm that I let my life dictated by the behaviour and words of people? Even more people that I give a shit about? When you are young, when you try to find yourself, yeah things are more hard to deal with, still you need a spine, a core that absorb them to let you grow. Not put you down. Later you realise a lot of this stuff is just a monkey dance about social behaviour. Probably to much safe space let you grow up in a bubble. But the bubble will crush with reality soon. Hard. If you cant stand it, then its time for a blow and a twitter account to cry. lol

We will stand tall in the sunshine
With the truth upon our side
And if we have to go alone
We'll go alone with pride

For us, these conflicts can be resolved by appeal to the deeply ingrained higher principle embodied in the law, that individuals have the right (within defined limits) to choose how to live. But this Western notion of individualism and tolerance is by no means a conception in all cultures. - Theodore Dalrymple