rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Gym Wildlife"- Different types of gym goers

I'm the guy at 1:15

I love the BUFF DUDES channel, they do funny videos like this and informative ones on working out.

Edit: the woman starting at 0:30 manages to fit in quite a few RVF stereotypes.

Fucking dead, and so goddamn true to a T.

Our gym is one of the smaller ones of the chain, its brings all this shit closer to examine.
Basic bitches that get creeped on. Check.
Douche bags swagged out and/or flexing so hard. Check.
Females wearing nothing and thirsty. Check.
Buff decent looking females, once again wearing nothing. Check.
Teenagers grouped on one fucking machine. Check.
The old dudes who give no fucks and use the dry blower to dry their balls and walk barefoot in the locker room. Check.
The powerlifters who give no fucks and do their own thing, who I actually respect. Check.

That's great.

One thing its missing is the guy that goes in there and only benches and does bicep curls. When he does curls he watches each set in the mirror slowly.

This is all so spot on. Getting even worse now that the resolutioners are starting to arrive en masse.

haha I've probably been every single one of those guys at some point in time, even the 2 that are pointlessly loud from when I was part of a powerlifting team. Now since seeing this I've got a bunch of regular gym goers in my head and categorised them as such, don't think I'm ever going to be able to unsee this shit now >.<

Quote: (12-29-2015 07:30 AM)realologist Wrote:  

That's great.

One thing its missing is the guy that goes in there and only benches and does bicep curls. When he does curls he watches each set in the mirror slowly.

Don't forget curling in the squat rack with the barbell [Image: lol.gif]

Quote: (12-29-2015 11:40 AM)kaotic Wrote:  

Quote: (12-29-2015 07:30 AM)realologist Wrote:  

That's great.

Don't forget curling in the squat rack with the barbell [Image: lol.gif]

Yes. I think they are all on the same team or all shop at Walmart because they wear the same gym uniform/outfit

[Image: 3552718.jpg]
[Image: image_60179.jpg]
[Image: spin_prod_712754801?hei=185&wid=185&op_sharpen=1&qlt=85]