rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Having Sex With Important Women

This has nothing to do with the deeper topic of having sex with women who are important to you, but rather important to society and on a larger scale. They’re well-known, and they matter.

I suppose the purpose of this thread is to discuss and put into writing what probably most men feel, as well as to figure out if this is a fetish or rather just human nature for men. (Probably a little bit of both.)

The desire to have sex with important women can also be found if you reverse the gender roles. Male celebrities and rich, successful men are adored by women. Most girls and women will say that it is only because of their looks, but guys who know better understand that it is a status thing more than anything. Point is, this is just as relevant for women, if not more.

The thing about fucking important women is that it applies to every age of the spectrum. No matter what age you are, or what age you’re looking for, you can always find them. Important women have and will exist throughout your whole life. They’ve been in middle school, high school, college, and every stage of adulthood.

She’s the student president of a big committee on your campus, yet here she is whispering in your ear what she wants you to do to her once this fundraising event is over.

She’s a new teacher-turned principal at a local school, yet here she is taking you by the hand, eagerly speed-walking up the driveway because of her unshakable urge to get naked and fucked.

She’s a state senator, yet here she is on her knees, face flushed, choking on your dick and rubbing her clit.

She’s a celebrity looked up to by many as a strong female role model, yet here she is on her knees and elbows begging you to stick it in because it’s dripping wet.

[Image: hard_sell.jpg] [Image: 15_reasons_to_date_a_school_principal_400x240.jpg] [Image: EP_150209236.jpg] [Image: Jennette_Mc_Curdy_4.jpg]
You get the picture.

And these are just examples. Important women are everywhere. Bosses, leaders, public speakers, school or professional sports-players, high-up positioners at large companies. Any of these and more.

Of course having the quality of importance doesn’t instantly make a woman a perfect-10 and fuckable. For example, it can’t save ‘fat’ from being unattractive. Take Adele, Rebel Wilson and Meghan Trainor.

[Image: adele759.jpg] [Image: GTY_rebel_wilson_ll_150127_16x9_992.jpg] [Image: meghan_trainor_dancing_with_the_stars.jpg]
These three are at the peek of their careers and their success. They are very well-known and important, yet there’s not even a wiggle down there from looking at them. Any man with standards wouldn’t fuck them.

But importance does make an attractive woman even more attractive. I think this is why men commonly sit around and talk about which celebrity they want to have sex with. Most female celebrities are physically attractive as it is, but there’s something about giving it to a proper high-status girl that makes it ten times better. If I found a woman who looked like Ariana Grande or Jessica Alba, I’d be attracted to them, but not nearly as much as those actual people.

When I look for a woman, obviously her physical appearance matters, but what she does is almost half of it. At my age, if she’s attractive but all she does is work at a gas station, that’s not nearly as good to me as her going to school for something with potential.

It’s gotten to the point where I’m honestly worried about 10-15 years from now if everything goes as planned and I settle down and have kids. If this woman I land is a teacher or a lab scientist or whatever, then that’s cool, but if traditionally after we have kids she quits her job and just stays at home to help the kids and clean the house, that’s almost a guaranteed boner kill. This is just perspective, and probably not as big of a deal as what I think.

In summary, banging important women is a thrill. They have an idolized public face, being proper and high-class, yet when you have sex with them you are truly seeing them at their most vulnerable and human state. It’s definitely something that motivates me in the gym and in general to self-improve. I’m curious as to the important women some of the more experienced players on this forum have sexed.

If you would rather fuck Jessica Alba over someone that looks just like her then it's the psychological appeal of the famous that really does it for you.

So what's behind that?

The common denominator between the actress, state senator, or teacher is they are "seen" by the others. The others are really what's of value here, not the celebrity themselves. If the others weren't seeing them (putting value on them), then you wouldn't either.

Quote: (12-27-2015 12:06 PM)Onto Wrote:  

If you would rather fuck Jessica Alba over someone that looks just like her then it's the psychological appeal of the famous that really does it for you.

Is it that or is it more of a case of preferring the genuine thing over the imitation or substitute?

(There are a few internal mind games you could play with that scenario, however)

Quote: (12-27-2015 12:11 PM)MKDAWUSS Wrote:  

Quote: (12-27-2015 12:06 PM)Onto Wrote:  

Is it that or is it more of a case of preferring the genuine thing over the imitation or substitute?

(There are a few internal mind games you could play with that scenario, however)

What makes her genuine and the other a substitute?

Does this count for women that support you financial in some way? I did this, not always with pleasure. [Image: angel.gif]

We will stand tall in the sunshine
With the truth upon our side
And if we have to go alone
We'll go alone with pride

For us, these conflicts can be resolved by appeal to the deeply ingrained higher principle embodied in the law, that individuals have the right (within defined limits) to choose how to live. But this Western notion of individualism and tolerance is by no means a conception in all cultures. - Theodore Dalrymple

What makes a woman "important" isn't important to me. All I care about is if she looks good and is nice. Simple pleasures for a simple man.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Some people are starfuckers. It's a fact that social status is an STD.

The value of banging a famous/recognized person goes beyond the bang. If she is a female baller, so to speak, she can open doors for you if that's what you are looking for. At the very least, she can give you a window into how things in politics/industry/whatever really work. I think there's tremendous value in that.

She would probably be more smarter than some random girl. That makes for intelligent, or perhaps even intellectual, conversation. I'm sure there are other value-adds that I can't think of right now.

Important women make me limp. Importance equals baggage. A completely unknown beauty with a joyful personality is perfection.

This sounds like a career woman fetish, something I have the opposite of. Whatever floats your boat.

Dear Penthouse,

I cannot believe this happened to me but one time while visiting my cousin in NYC .....

Quote: (12-27-2015 11:59 AM)Goldhawkstar Wrote:  

Take Adele, Rebel Wilson and Meghan Trainor.

[Image: adele759.jpg] [Image: GTY_rebel_wilson_ll_150127_16x9_992.jpg] [Image: meghan_trainor_dancing_with_the_stars.jpg]
These three are at the peek of their careers and their success. They are very well-known and important

No they're not.

Next you are going to say that really fat bitch from wilson phillips is important. That chick was disgusting then, I imagine she is even fatter now. The fat women should be invisible to you, do not talk to them, or think about them.

Right now I'm at 80% warning level which means I have got one foot out of the door of this forum and the other is on a banana peal. If I had fat trolled like the op I would be out. This thread is ridiculous.

Don't ever put pussy on a pedestal - goes twice as much for fat pussy.

The key to fucking "important women" is to remember that no woman is important.

I don't really understand this thread.

I remember a blog post that heartiste wrote that if you gave a guy a chance to bang/date Scarlett Johansson or a waitress that looked exactly like Scarlett Johansson then most guys would bang the waitress as your still getting the same looks but less "hassle".

However if you gave a girl a choice between banging/dating Brad Pitt or a barman who looked like Brad Pitt most girls would choose actual Brad Pitt as he has higher social status etc.

I think this is a fundamental difference between what men and women find attractive. So this is why I don't understand this thread.

Quote: (12-27-2015 05:20 PM)tylerdurden1993 Wrote:  

I remember a blog post that heartiste wrote that if you gave a guy a chance to bang/date Scarlett Johansson or a waitress that looked exactly like Scarlett Johansson then most guys would bang the waitress as your still getting the same looks but less "hassle".

However if you gave a girl a choice between banging/dating Brad Pitt or a barman who looked like Brad Pitt most girls would choose actual Brad Pitt as he has higher social status etc.

I think this is a fundamental difference between what men and women find attractive. So this is why I don't understand this thread.

Some men in the west have been so feminized that they have started taking on the sexual strategy of women.

I would bang the celebrity chick, for the simple fact that bitches will find out I banged the celebrity chick, and will want to bang me because of it for the status.

Growth Over Everything Else.

Of course having the quality of importance doesn’t instantly make a woman a perfect-10 and fuckable. For example, it can’t save ‘fat’ from being unattractive. Take Adele, Rebel Wilson and Meghan Trainor.

These three are at the peek of their careers and their success. They are very well-known and important, yet there’s not even a wiggle down there from looking at them. Any man with standards wouldn’t fuck them.

The one in the middle is going to be pretty famous. She's starring in a new film about the story of Moby Dick playing the role of... Moby Dick.

I can't tell for sure, but it looks like her in the trailer.

Succinctly, I banged the widow of an important entrepreneur of Texas, who formerly owned a sizable tract of land and was influential in what makes Texas what it is today. When she called me Papi my cock got harder, it was a one night stand and I remember it fondly. Roper's in Corpus Christi is where it's at...

Some of you obviously skimmed my post instead of reading it, causing you to lose your shit over points I clearly wasn't even making.

Quote: (12-27-2015 04:25 PM)eradicator Wrote:  

Next you are going to say that really fat bitch from wilson phillips is important. That chick was disgusting then, I imagine she is even fatter now. The fat women should be invisible to you, do not talk to them, or think about them.

When I say 'important', I mean that they are important in the eyes of society, on a large scale. I never said you should ever give fat women the time of day. I said the opposite.

Quote: (12-27-2015 04:47 PM)Dino Wrote:  

Right now I'm at 80% warning level which means I have got one foot out of the door of this forum and the other is on a banana peal. If I had fat trolled like the op I would be out. This thread is ridiculous.

Jesus Christ, man.

I never fat trolled or put fat pussy on a pedestal. I did the exact opposite. I said that being important can't save fat from being unattractive (e.g. Adele, ect.) and that any man with standards wouldn't fuck hams.

Quote: (12-27-2015 03:17 PM)jariel Wrote:  

These three are at the peek of their careers and their success. They are very well-known and important

No they're not.

Yes they are. In the eyes of society they are. To you and me, nah. But on a large scale they are.

Quote: (12-27-2015 05:44 PM)Gringuito Wrote:  

Some men in the west have been so feminized that they have started taking on the sexual strategy of women.

Nope, this is different. As Hades said, some people are starfuckers because they want high social status. This is the main reason why women fuck celebrities. (e.g. Amber Rose fucking Kanye West and Wiz Khalifa.) What I'm talking about is banging important women for the thrill of it. Not for any personal gain or social status.

Quote: (12-27-2015 02:26 PM)rpg Wrote:  

Important women make me limp. Importance equals baggage. A completely unknown beauty with a joyful personality is perfection.

This is the kind of input that I was looking for, along with the first few posts.

I think if I was looking for a long-term relationship, this is probably what I would be looking for in the end. It's better, safer, and comes with less baggage.

But for just sexual interaction, I find that important women are more fun. Although you're right to say that they would have more baggage and would probably be harder to game.

It all depends on perspective and what you're looking for.

---

You're good guys, but c'mon. Don't skim a write-up and then think you're credible enough to criticize it. Accusing me of making points that anyone who took the two minutes to read my post can see that I wasn't making is useless filler and derails the thread.

Quote: (12-28-2015 12:08 AM)Goldhawkstar Wrote:  

Some of you obviously skimmed my post instead of reading it, causing you to lose your shit over points I clearly wasn't even making.

When I say 'important', I mean that they are important in the eyes of society, on a large scale. I never said you should ever give fat women the time of day. I said the opposite.

Jesus Christ, man.

I never fat trolled or put fat pussy on a pedestal. I did the exact opposite. I said that being important can't save fat from being unattractive (e.g. Adele, ect.) and that any man with standards wouldn't fuck hams.

No they're not.

Yes they are. In the eyes of society they are. To you and me, nah. But on a large scale they are.

Nope, this is different. As Hades said, some people are starfuckers because they want high social status. This is the main reason why women fuck celebrities. (e.g. Amber Rose fucking Kanye West and Wiz Khalifa.) What I'm talking about is banging important women for the thrill of it. Not for any personal gain or social status.

This is the kind of input that I was looking for, along with the first few posts.

I think if I was looking for a long-term relationship, this is probably what I would be looking for in the end. It's better, safer, and comes with less baggage.

But for just sexual interaction, I find that important women are more fun. Although you're right to say that they would have more baggage and would probably be harder to game.

---

You're good guys, but c'mon. Don't skim a write-up and then think you're credible enough to criticize it. Accusing me of making points that anyone who took the two minutes to read my post can see that I wasn't making is useless filler and derails the thread.

Reread. You are correct in your syntax. You got on a slippery slope though posting pictures of those big gals. It through a simple man like me off. I still think this thread is bullshit. I'm not saying you didn't put in a legitimate effort but the content sucks.

Quote: (12-28-2015 06:30 AM)Dino Wrote:  

Quote: (12-28-2015 12:08 AM)Goldhawkstar Wrote:  

Jesus Christ, man.

No they're not.

---

Reread. You are correct in your syntax. You got on a slippery slope though posting pictures of those big gals. It threw a simple man like me off. I still think this thread is bullshit. I'm not saying you didn't put in a legitimate effort but the content sucks.

Goldhawkstar,

I actually think this is a useful thread. It may not interest everyone but we have threads on virtually every aspect of game and threads on dozens if not hundreds of cities. So why not a thread on banging important women.

First off, you need to parse out the term "important women." An important woman could be Kim Kardashian, or it could be the country head of a major investment bank that I met at a wedding a few days ago. Needless to say, there's a big difference in how you go about approaching these two types of women.

Banging important women requires a different kind of game, one that is not really discussed on the forum. The usual stuff - negging, push-pull, cocky/funny - do not work (perhaps they work on the Kardashian types but I don't go for those).

You have to have a mental connection more than anything else and that has to come right off the bat. I've only had one relationship where the woman has been (somewhat) important. We initial bonded over our mutual interest in Arthur Schlesinger's writings, specifically his book, The Vital Center.

Reminds me of men who like to be dominated during sex. Sado masochism and what not.

Don't debate me.