rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

8 Things Women Can Do To Increase Their SMV
Things Women Can Do To Increase Their SMV
Reading Max Roscoe's essay, 8 Things Women Can Do To Increase Their SMV on Return of Kings when I got to the comments, I found a woman, a babaloo maloo, had trolled the comments section and received a well-deserved thrashing from the rest of the readers.

(Side note: I find it best never to respond to trolls even negatively. As you all know, I counsel for a living and I have come to the conclusion that trolls are very disturbed people who, because they cannot achieve anything in life, find even negative responses proof to themselves that they are alive and have an impact on the world in general. Just my 2 cents.)

Anyway, I was wondering how easy it would be to rationally destroy her implied argument (if babaloo maloo actually is a woman) that she could be happy and fulfilled if she went against all the commonsense suggestions Roscoe gave in his article.

However, as I search the literature, I can find no research that women who embrace their femininity are more satisfied and fulfilled than those women who do not. In a sense, this does not surprise me because modern psychology has no interest in facts, but since the 60's has embraced an agenda and buried any report that goes against it.

However, one cannot silence everybody. So, does anyone here know of a survey or research that has been done to confirm Roscoe's commonsense suggestions?
Quote: (12-26-2015 11:39 AM)Heinrich von Geobbels Wrote:  

Reading Max Roscoe's essay, 8 Things Women Can Do To Increase Their SMV on Return of Kings when I got to the comments, I found a woman, a babaloo maloo, had trolled the comments section and received a well-deserved thrashing from the rest of the readers.

(Side note: I find it best never to respond to trolls even negatively. As you all know, I counsel for a living and I have come to the conclusion that trolls are very disturbed people who, because they cannot achieve anything in life, find even negative responses proof to themselves that they are alive and have an impact on the world in general. Just my 2 cents.)

Anyway, I was wondering how easy it would be to rationally destroy her implied argument (if babaloo maloo actually is a woman) that she could be happy and fulfilled if she went against all the commonsense suggestions Roscoe gave in his article.

However, as I search the literature, I can find no research that women who embrace their femininity are more satisfied and fulfilled than those women who do not. In a sense, this does not surprise me because modern psychology has no interest in facts, but since the 60's has embraced an agenda and buried any report that goes against it.

However, one cannot silence everybody. So, does anyone here know of a survey or research that has been done to confirm Roscoe's commonsense suggestions?

I read the first chapter of "The Feminine Mystique". It seems that in the 1950s women were unhappy (middle class) since the house work was not enough for them.
Currently women are unhappy and about 30% are on antidepressants. They are not housewife (or homemakers) but are integrated into the job market almost in full.

Conclusions:
1. Women will probably be unhappy in most situations. Unless coupled with an Alpha male (at least higher SMV then them).
2. Women need to keep themselves more busy, because that what will make them happy (basically applies to Men as well). If they are addicted to nonsense - they will not be happy.
3. Studies on happiness and fulfilment as I recall are very recent (if at all). It is part of the "Positive Psychology" trend (only beginning at the end of 20th century). This will take time to develop.

"I love a fulfilling and sexual relationship. That is why I make the effort to have many of those" - TheMaleBrain
"Now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb." - Spaceballs
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
I didn't read babaloo maloo's comments. These are just some general thoughs:

I think research shows that Conservative-identifying women rate their happiness higher.

I'm sure there will be some study relating the habits and views of a women to whether she identifies as Conservative or the modern Liberal.

It's going to be a very loose correlation, but it's better than nothing.
-
Regarding the points from the article 2. Hit the gym, and 6. Smile, there is a huge amount of research correlating these activities to happiness.
Heartiste references scientific publication after publication that supports a conservative model for female happiness via a traditional/feminine lifestyle as well as research that destroys the progressive/liberated "you can have it all" life that the mainstream promotes.

two scoops
two genders
two terms