rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman's Murderous Road Rage in Las Vegas

Last night, a woman with her three year old child in the backseat, deliberately and repeatedly ran people down on the Las Vegas strip. At the moment, 1 person has been killed and 37 more injured.

CNN-

Quote:Quote:

'Not an act of terrorism'

Police arrested the driver, and she is undergoing tests for alcohol and controlled substances. A 3-year-old in the car with her was unharmed.

Authorities ruled out terrorism but said an initial investigation showed the driver did it deliberately.

"This was not an act of terrorism," said Brett Zimmerman, a Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department deputy chief. "We are treating this as an intentional act."

The driver, who is in her 20s, went onto the sidewalk at least three or four times, according to Zimmerman.

Homicide division officials are looking at numerous surveillance videos from the Strip.

From the video attached to the article-

She may have been here for a short period of time- Lt. Don McGrath LVMPD

It has been over twelve hours now and they haven't released a name of the suspect yet. I find that quite interesting. They have been very quick to say this wasn't terrorism all while saying it was deliberate.

Young mothers have been responsible for a lot of messed up stuff...hugely chronicled right here on RVF/ROK...but they aren't known for going on many rampages unless they just happen to be from a certian part of the world and belong to a certain religion.

This has my bullshit detector beeping furiously. Does anyone have further information that I can't seem to google?

Contrary to expectations, the AIDS crisis hasn’t yet killed all of the world’s performance artists.

-Jim Goad

Scary stuff. I've been in downtown Vegas dozens of times and with the constant crowds there it would be near impossible to avoid getting out of the way. Hope she goes away for a long time.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Horrible and tragic. The strip at night is littered with thousands of folks walking up and down the strip, just taking it all in.

Does not sound like typical terrorism, but you never know these days. My guess is a drug-infused rage. Something tells me, though, that there will be some sort of claim of mental illness to play the pussy pass.

The double standard rears its ugly head yet again. If the driver were a white man, his name would have been brandished about by the police and every media organization from Vegas to Alert, NWT. Pictures of him would be on every media website. His social media accounts would have been mined for every possible politically incorrect statement. Talking heads would be speculating wildly about "right wing Christian violence" and "misogyny" as the motivations.

However, the driver was a young girl in her 20s (doesn't matter what race). Her name will be protected for as long as possible (which will have to end once charges are laid). Once charges are laid, look for a shift in the coverage. She will be portrayed as a poor young girl driven to the breaking point by a hundred things that are "not her fault".

Much the same is going on in Toronto with a women named Rohinie Bisesar who recently went all stabby and killed an innocent. The Canadian mainstream media are doing their best to portray HER as the victim.

EDIT: Just look at this garbage. http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/toro...e27844715/

Not more than a sentence about the innocent victim, but paragraphs and paragraphs on why we should feel so bad for Captain Stabby. Unfortunately, I expect something similar to occur in the coverage of this Vegas thing very soon.

Not more than a sentence about the innocent victim, but paragraphs and paragraphs on why we should feel so bad for Captain Stabby. Unfortunately, I expect something similar to occur in the coverage of this Vegas thing very soon.

Geez...just found this article on that case...prepare to puke, if you read it.

We will soon see the same reporting on this case in Vegas. Regardless of motive, this will be an interesting case to follow for the manosphere.

Contrary to expectations, the AIDS crisis hasn’t yet killed all of the world’s performance artists.

-Jim Goad

This cunt is just like the one who crashed into a parade:

http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/25/us/oklahom...nto-crowd/

This is one reason why gun control is useless, people have acess to other easily weaponisable technology - cars.

Cars are worse with guns - lethality rate is lower but chance your wounds would be crippling is higher.

Quote: (12-21-2015 12:52 PM)Mage Wrote:  

This is one reason why gun control is useless, people have acess to other easily weaponisable technology - cars.

Cars are worse with guns - lethality rate is lower but chance your wounds would be crippling is higher.

I was thinking about this very point last night as I read about this incident, hoping that not too many ISIS types (amateur or professional) would be taking inspiration from this. Vegas is really vulnerable in several places on the strip to an attack by people using cars as a weapon to inflict mass civilian casualties.

[Image: woman-driver_c_980503.jpg]

What makes this story so infuriating is the fact that she repeatedly mowed people down. It's too bad the mob couldn't pull her from her car and beat her to a pulp.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote: (12-21-2015 12:55 PM)DannyAlberta Wrote:  

Quote: (12-21-2015 12:52 PM)Mage Wrote:  

This is one reason why gun control is useless, people have access to other easily weaponisable technology - cars.

I was thinking about this very point last night as I read about this incident, hoping that not too many ISIS types (amateur or professional) would be taking inspiration from this.

ISIS criminals and amateur-terrorists already are well-aware of this car-attack strategy:

Remember this interesting case in Graz, Austria?... a Bosnian migrant rams his car in the crowd, politicians and media call him "a deranged, unhappy man, not terrorist" [Image: dodgy.gif]

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/...33891.html

"
The driver, identified by police as a 26-year-old Austrian man of Bosnian heritage....

Hermann Schützenhöfer, the governor of Styria state: "We are shocked and dismayed... there is no explanation and no excuse for this attack," he said at a press conference. "We have much to do to ensure cohesion in our community, which has clearly become difficult for many people. I appeal to everyone to seek unity in their lives and build bridges [Image: tard.gif], not walls."

Within the past hour, the Web site Heavy reported the name of suspect in the crash:

"A 24-year-old Portland woman has been arrested in Las Vegas following a devastating mass hit-and-run. Lakeisha Holloway is accused of ploughing into a group of revelers along the city's infamous strip on the night of December 20."

Those who suspected the suspect was a minority were correct. Follow the link for a photo gallery.

If this story is right (which I think it is), the media is continuing a pattern which really came to a head with the San Bernadino shootings when the President told the FBI to "downplay" the terrorism angle. When you have this type of directive coming from the top, he doesn't have to tell the mainstream media to downplay anything when a suspect is a minority. They know to do it already, which I think is what's happening here.

Addendum: Oregon Live reported the same thing -- as has the New York Daily News. Since it's multiple sources now, I'll post her pic.

[Image: attachment.jpg29141]   

We need to ban cars IMMEDIATELY to stop tragedies like this.

This bitch will get the minority pass watch, because she was a struggling minority who finally snapped at being pushed down so much by the "man" (white).

She looks surprisingly nice.

She is from Portland. Chicks from the Pacific Northwest and Northeast Corridor are probably on the most anti-depressants of anywhere.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Quote: (12-21-2015 01:29 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

We need to ban cars IMMEDIATELY to stop tragedies like this.

This bitch will get the minority pass watch, because she was a struggling minority who finally snapped at being pushed down so much by the "man" (white).

You just explained that this bitch, sorry I meant disenfranchised woman, snapped because of evil White Men.

So, I'd call for IMMEDIATELY banning White Men, to stop tragedies like this!

IMHO, it can't go on like this forever: so many tragedies caused by entitled white-men! Time has come to ban white men!

[Image: idea.gif] Actually, given that all men are (potential) rapists, it'd be even better to ban all men (whatever their race). Then and only then, peace will exist in this world [Image: angel.gif], and male-oppressed bitches won't feel obliged to crash their cars in a crowd!

Must be that "deadbeat dad" who skipped on her and those poor kids. Bless her heart.

Лучше поздно, чем никогда

...life begins at "70% Warning Level."....

At least they are charging her appropriately and calling it what it is

We are filing charges immediately, for Murder, and multiple counts of Attempted Murder with use of Deadly Weapon, Child Abuse and Neglect, and felony leaving the scene of an accident

She'll be put away for the rest of life.

Americans are dreamers too

"The driver who intentionally drove into a crowd on the Las Vegas strip has been identified as Lakeisha Holloway, age 24. However, local law enforcement are “uncomfortable” discussing the motive of the attacker. She has been charged with murder."

Hmm, another domestic terrorist gone loco, either of the ISIS or BLM variety most likely. She was homeless and had been living in her car for a week, and had been using drugs (either crack or meth). The media is under strict orders not to discuss it, but eyewitness reports claim she was yelling "Aloha Snackbar". http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3375241/posts

The sheriff was "uncomfortable revealing her motive."

Right.

[Image: w54cb.jpg]

If the Planned Parenthood shooting wasn't an act of terrorism, this surely isn't one either.

I think they'll hang her. American justice is less likely to award the pussy pass when it comes to murder and violence then Canada or Europe.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

$5 says it'll be one of the following or a combo:

-Meds
-Breakdown
-Depression
-Mental issues
-Postpartum Issues
-Divorce

Quote: (12-21-2015 05:50 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

$5 says it'll be one of the following or a combo:

-Meds
-Breakdown
-Depression
-Mental issues
-Postpartum Issues
-Divorce

Please don't forget that this under-privileged female driver was in a car when she had her nervous breakdown... a car: a very macho tool, a masculine, almost phallic device, something designed by male engineers and built by male workers in wheel-city: So, sitting in her car, she was feeling male oppression all around her, she felt trapped in a sexist, masculine, metallic world, and she (understandably) snapped.

Quote: (12-21-2015 04:11 PM)DamienCasanova Wrote:  

"The driver who intentionally drove into a crowd on the Las Vegas strip has been identified as Lakeisha Holloway, age 24. However, local law enforcement are “uncomfortable” discussing the motive of the attacker. She has been charged with murder."

Hmm, another domestic terrorist gone loco, either of the ISIS or BLM variety most likely. She was homeless and had been living in her car for a week, and had been using drugs (either crack or meth). The media is under strict orders not to discuss it, but eyewitness reports claim she was yelling "Aloha Snackbar". http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3375241/posts

However, local law enforcement are “uncomfortable” discussing the motive of the attacker.

It's one thing when the media does this. We expect that.

But can someone please explain to me why we're paying the salaries of people who won't tell their own citizens if they're in some sort of imminent danger? This is getting more and more like the Soviet Union every day: "We know what's best for you."

My feeling is that the White House is setting the tone for this, especially allowing the Justice Department to warn people about "hate speech" after the recent terrorist attack. Wonder if this police department is worried that if they say this is reverse racism, the White House and Justice Department will come down on them?

Quote: (12-21-2015 05:38 PM)RIslander Wrote:  

I think they'll hang her. American justice is less likely to award the pussy pass when it comes to murder and violence then Canada or Europe.

Nah, they only put morbidly obese women on death row. Well, either that or once they're on death row they stop bothering to watch their weight.

It's a bit of a chicken or the egg thing with me when it comes to how the media treats the story based on the perp. Are they trying to control a narrative or are they merely responding to what causes the greater outrage, and therefore, ratings? In simpler terms, the disproportionate media coverage a proactive effort by media companies or a reactive one? The saying is that people have the government they deserve, maybe we have the media we deserve too.

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.