rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do I avoid the 'making up for missing out' syndrome.

Greetings men.
I am in a relationship with a woman who answers all the parameters to make a suitable life companion,
I am not getting over myself here, as I am I still very young compared to fellow red pillers;
but the woman is definitely what I look for. I will cut it short by saying she has yet to be corrupted by feminists propaganda, as I am doing my best to eliminate any presence of corrupting factors in her environment.

She is off all the social network bullshit, yet to be brainwashed by Western media,
still shows some resistence to the patriachy model, but it's natrual, she was born in Toronto, Canada.
Worry not, it is a matter of time. I picked her up in an early stage, important to mention I am her first in all fields; including relationships, no need to elaborate.

We are together for two years, almost.
We had breaks, she has gone out on two dates with another last year when I broke up with her;
but returned to me after a month. I am her absloute model of an Alpha male,
the man she always craved for, she looks up to me and admire my wisdom in all fields of life, she shows no interest in the cock carousel and is striving to stay around me as long as she can.

My question to you is;
How do I make this condition still, and improve it in the longrun for my benefit without the 'making up for missing out' syndrome How one makes his companion true and loyal in years to come?
What fundamentals can one implant to preserve the current condition in the long run?

Thanks in advance,

Matan.

Make her directly aware other attractive women want you.

It can be as simple as dressing and looking good enough to elicit stares from attractive girls in public while with her, or getting her girlfriends to think you're attractive and so on.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Quote: (12-19-2015 11:58 PM)Elmo Lewis Wrote:  

How one makes his companion true and loyal in years to come?

There is nothing that you can do now that will ensure she stays with you for the next 60 years or until your natural death.

And if you have to keep trying to do shit to keep her in your life, she's the ALPHA, and you are not.

WIA

A lot of red pill theory threads popping up these days...

There are no guarantees in life except death, taxes, and nagging women.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (12-20-2015 02:48 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

A lot of red pill theory threads popping up these days...

There are no guarantees in life except death, taxes, and nagging women.

Here are some of the things you would like to do to keep an LTR:
1. Continue to be Alpha -
Quote: (12-20-2015 01:03 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

And if you have to keep trying to do shit to keep her in your life, she's the ALPHA, and you are not.
You must be ready to lose her.

2. Work on maintain her -
Check my mLTR thread. Also in the comments there you can find links.

3. Frame - you should continue to hammer at her worldview and make sure she adapts yours.
This means that you will continue to hammer her with the notion that you are the best she can hope for, and that she will regret leaving you.

4. You need to persuade other factors in her life, slowly but surely -
Females are herd creatures. She will turn to advice to family and friends. They need to acknowledge that you are "the best" for her.

5. Interests are sometimes stronger than love - try to build a setup where she rely on you. It could be financially or emotionally or any other way. That way the hamster will make sure she loves you and has a good reason to stick around for the long-run.

Good luck, you have chosen a risky venture but a promising one.

"I love a fulfilling and sexual relationship. That is why I make the effort to have many of those" - TheMaleBrain
"Now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb." - Spaceballs
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

The force is strong in this one...

"I am her absolute model of an Alpha male"

Not saying you're wrong, she may love you. And no one, not you, not her bffs, not even *she*, on a conscious level, would suggest differently. But many a man before you have thought this and realized too late she was checking out other dudes...without even know it.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

I don't really get that, heavy.

Quote: (12-22-2015 11:50 AM)Elmo Lewis Wrote:  

I don't really get that, heavy.

He's saying that there have surely been other men in her life before you that have thought this, and where are they now?

The common thread here is that there are no guarantees in life. Part of the Red Pill is coming to the unfortunate realization that you can never truly count on anyone except yourself. The people in your life who you think will be there for you until the end can turn on you out of the blue. Women especially. The woman you love and cherish one day who is holding you tight in bed after passionate lovemaking telling how wonderful you are and safe you make her feel, can and often times will go cold on you the next and will stop answering your calls or your texts like you never existed.

No amount of game will 100% safeguard you from a girl straying away from you. Enjoy the time you have with a girl and remember tomorrow is never promised.

^^ Thanks for 'splaining Stalin. That's definitely what I meant, though I would add...the confidence. Even if it is an unverified foundation, confidence like that will get you laid.

Understand, I come from family and friends with some very solid LTR marriages that have worked, where the it would seem the women have married their "absolute model of an Alpha males". Ultimately though, there's really no way of knowing until late in life, and even then, who knows if she didn't go through life diddlin thinking of Gaston from Beauty and The Beast.
[Image: Gaston-knows-that-girls-love-him.png]

Or maybe you have a swell cleff in your chin, and your especially good at expectorating. (funniest Disney lyrics of all time)

Either way good luck with it.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

You are seventeen. Is this a joke?

Focus on yourself and don't be afraid to lose her.

It sounds like you're too concerned over her being "brainwashed by western culture" and "corrupted by feminists propaganda". If you really are a true "alpha male" She'll bow to your manhood regardless of whether or not she identifies as "feminist".

Remember, the person who needs the other least is the person with the power in the relationship. Never be afraid to walk away.