rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Writer wears the same dress for a year, shockingly untouched by men

http://www.metronews.ca/news/edmonton/20...dress.html

The article title should read "Mid-30s woman gives up on ever attracting a man again"

When seeing the title I immediately thought "There is no way this chick has a boyfriend".

Quote:Quote:

"My only concern is whether or not it’s clean. It was sad because my marriage ended this year and that part of my life became far less easy,"

[x] Writer
[x] Artist
[x] Short hair
[x] Lists "Social Justice" as an interest on her Twitter profile

"No one is paying attention to what you are wearing. Most people don’t care. I learned that most women who I spoke to were not weirded out, but rather envious."

No women care what you wear because they are not threatened by you. A man isn't going to tell you to your face that it's a terrible idea because they don't want a mouthful of dialog about how a man has no right to judge a women's choices.

I’m taking [the dress] out for dinner on New Year’s Eve, just her and I. Very romantic. People at other tables will think that’s probably weird that I’m sitting by myself..

Currently [Home]

Ack, what a dog. Hon, the dress ain't the problem here.......

Лучше поздно, чем никогда

...life begins at "70% Warning Level."....

It's not that no one noticed she was wearing the same dress- it's that no one noticed her at all. But, a woman doesn't want to believe that.

Americans are dreamers too

As always has been said here:

<30 Year old woman "How dare you look at me !"
>30 Year old woman "Please look at me!"

Quote: (12-17-2015 02:14 PM)LeeEnfield303 Wrote:  

Ack, what a dog. Hon, the dress ain't the problem here.......

Yeah, if she were hot everyone would prefer her without clothes anyway. I'd suggest a burka as her only dress, that would show every part of her body a man would tolerate to see. Something like this:
[Image: article-1269909-095CE449000005DC-972_233x478.jpg]

But I'm shocked anyone can actually say something like this:

Q: What did you learn?
A: No one is paying attention to what you are wearing. Most people don’t care. I learned that most women who I spoke to were not weirded out, but rather envious. They appreciate the idea of a uniform in a world where we, as women, are enslaved by this expectation that we look new and fresh all the time. It gave a lot of women I spoke to permission to not worry if they wore the same things two days in a row.

I pity the dry cleaner who has to deal with that dress after this ridiculous experiment... [Image: puke.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Canada? No surprises there.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Nobody Cares What Invisible Woman Wears, details at 11.

If civilization had been left in female hands we would still be living in grass huts. - Camille Paglia

[Image: 0Zdqgfb.jpg]

If you just posted "her" pic without any article I would have sworn this was going to be about another ladyboy making the rounds in the mainstream media.

Jesus fucking christ look at her forearms.

She looks like a fucking tranny.

Her forearms are the size of most dudes forearms.

I would honestly think she was a fella if not for the hair and the dress.

That's not from lifting, that's for lift. If cut latitudinal, the teardrop shape creates air pressure on the bottom, creating flight.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

^that's one of the funniest things I've ever read

Founding Member of TEAM DOUBLE WRAPPED CONDOMS

Boy, I realise some people go into mourning after they get divorced, but did she really need to don sackcloth and ashes?

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Unfeminine haircut.
Unfeminine dress.
Unfeminine body type (as best as one can tell from that ordinary dress).
Unfeminine face.

Besides. I thought the narrative was to appreciate a chick for her mind & her 'empowerment'.
Not the superficial exterior.

Anyway; I'd say the ex-husband is doing well if he's with some hot, young thing.
Yet really, all the ex-husband needs to do is find a decent 6 & he's already upgraded quite well.

I thought it was a ladyboy too. [Image: dodgy.gif]

Seinfeld did it first. There's even an episode where a woman wears the same dress every day, where it's treated as a foible on par with eating your peas one at a time.

I think I would cold approach her dress without her in it. Now that would be romantic.

Quote: (12-17-2015 03:22 PM)marty Wrote:  

Q: What did you learn?
A: They appreciate the idea of a uniform in a world where we, as women, are enslaved by this expectation that we look new and fresh all the time. It gave a lot of women I spoke to permission to not worry if they wore the same things two days in a row.

Hahahaha.

Is it men who demand them to buy the same dress in 10 different colours? No, it's each other. If she looks nice, she looks nice, it doesn't matter that she wore those clothes 5 days ago.

This entire 'need' and 'pressure' that awkward and unattractive women (you'll notice well-adjusted and/or attractive women have no such complaints) claim to be under is basically them complaining that alpha women dress better than them.

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.

"Q: How do you keep one dress wearable for a year?
A: You have to treat it fairly carefully, though I don’t hold back on doing things like walking around or getting sweaty. I don’t exercise in it, I don’t sleep in it. I wash it by hand and hang it to dry. It’s black which helps. Just two hours ago I spilt some sauce on it, so it smells a bit funny on one side but it doesn’t show much."

She wore the same dress for a year, except for when she... slept, worked out, attended regular paid employment (unlikely), had a date with a man (more unlikely), had a date with a lesbian feminist (more likely) lounged around her apartment, wasn't posing for photos such as the one in this article or decided she just wasn't in the mood on any given day.

Oh, and lots of women wear the same clothes every day. It's called a work uniform and it's a minimum expectation in a lot of jobs. Rather than attention-whoring perhaps she could have interviewed women who actually work for a living and are required to wear a uniform.

A girl can wear the same shit everytime I see her, and I wouldn't notice. If she looks good, smells good, shaves those pits, and is sweet, then I'll deliver meat. I don't care if she wears the same clothes every day, as long as she looks good in them. If she wears clothes that are ugly, I'll tell her and make her change, which usually leads to a quick bang when I "help" pick out something nice out of her closet.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

If a woman is hot, it doesn't matter what she's wearing.

If a woman is a dog, it doesn't matter what she's wearing.

This essential truth completely escapes the modern fembitch.

Лучше поздно, чем никогда

...life begins at "70% Warning Level."....

She probably reuses tampons too.
Nasty will never be cool to normal people.