rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lima, Peru - City of Kings - Datasheet Late 2015

I just spent the better part of late 2015 in Lima. I was also able to make a couple of separate road trips outside of the city to Nazca and some other outlying areas. A lot of the data we have here at RVF on Lima and Peru is still very accurate and valuable, so I don’t know how much I’ll be able to add. However, I feel the need to give back to a forum that has been such a value-add to my life.

[Image: 4360-lima-peru.jpg]

Preface/Trip Summary

From all my research and advice given to me I determined that Lima would be the best fit for me and I can retroactively say this to be true. My aspirations for this trip were to surf, improve my Spanish, party and of course bang Latinas. I can definitely say that Lima and Peru in general checked all these boxes for me. Expenses were also pretty low for me as the Nuevo sol reached just reached a 9-year low and king dollar is back in all its glory. From this standpoint alone there has never been a better time to visit.

I had a lot of success in Peru and genuinely enjoyed the nightlife, cuisine, sights and women the country had to offer. My final notch count was only 4, which would have higher if not for getting into a mini relationship with a chica that led to a whole number of new sexscapades for me and my eventual burn out. Checked off some firsts on this trip including desert sex, ocean sex (horribly unenjoyable and not an advisable activity in Peru), park sex and even a tour bus hand job.

Found out I really have the ideal mix of attributes for attracting Peruanas. Next to the Peruanos I saw I was probably in the top 5% of physique level. My Spanish is at a low intermediate level, but this was never a real hindrance for me. Rates of English were higher than I thought, if your physique and body language skills are tight enough you could easily come here without a working knowledge of Spanish at all and still slay chicas.

Doble L’s: Lima and Logistics

Lima is massive from end to end and like most of Latin America, it has horrendous traffic. Luckily the key neighborhoods you will want to eat, stay and party are next to each other. I believe for the best logistics and quality of your stay you will want to score a pad in Miraflores. I rented a dope apartment a few blocks from the Parque Kenedy area, and it was perfect. Highly walkable to everything you need, safe at almost all hours, and perfect for pulling chicas. Miraflores is highly westernized and sometimes I had to remind myself where I was. New high-rises paint the skyline, quality restaurants and cafes are around every corner. It was probably the nicest neighborhood I’ve been to in my limited Latin American experience thus far.

All things considered Barranco is a step down from Miraflores, but it is a solid option nonetheless. If you are looking to save a bit of money on your stay, Barranco is cheaper and should be considered. There are better night venues in Barranco, but there is less action and attractive chicas out during the daytime than in Miraflores. Regardless of your decision, I would just make sure to stay within the boundaries of Jose Pardo in Miraflores, the Expresa to the east and definitely not any further south than Parque Barranco.

Lima as a whole is not very appealing to the eye, with the outskirts being an endless sea of concrete slabs and mountains shit colored, powdered dirt. I didn’t see the worst barrios, but the poorer ones were not total crime-ridden destitute. To my surprise there are some very large stretches of middle class neighborhoods in Surco, Jesus Maria and San Borja. To all you wife hunters out there these are probably the spots I would look if you are really willing to dig offline and outside of night game.

In terms of weather, the city is undeniably on the cool side of things, especially for Latin America. I liken it to a more tropical, temperate and less sunny San Francisco climate. Late at night it will tend to drizzle and I think it was sunny twice during my days in Lima. I had to escape south to the desert to see sunshine. As a paler skinned gringo it had it’s goods and bads. It’s good leather jacket weather for me at least. I would need regular escapes from the city for sun if I lived there long term. Air quality wasn’t a big issue for me, as the cool ocean air seems to clean out a lot of the smog and pollution.

The best months of the year for weather are in January, February and March as some past players can attest to. Besides the climate and the ocean, Lima reminded a little bit of Mexico City if I were to compare it to other Latin American places I’ve visited. I think it was the massive sprawl of the city and the mountains. Others might disagree, but that was my perception.

Safety

As safety goes I really struggle to remember a time when I have felt unsafe in Lima. Even outside of Miraflores/Barranco/San Isidro/Surco in areas like downtown Lima after dark it's not really as dangerous as you would expect. Also, looking and being physically imposing to potential predators should not be hard for guys on this forum to do in Lima. Uber is reliable at most hours so it limits your need to take taxis, which is a plus too. It will be cheaper at night as well. Having said all of this, it is still Latin America and you should take the necessary precautions.

Sightseeing

Lima is a bit lackluster in this department. Downtown Lima has a lot of history and there are cool things to see around there, but you can do all of that in half a day. Mirador San Cristobal in Rimac District is Lima’s Cristo Redentor, it’s pretty cool and on a clear day you would have a pretty epic view of Lima. Taking a bus tour up to it is a good date idea. Overall I didn’t really give too much priority about the seeing the tourist sights as I was spending most of my day light hours walking around the neighborhoods day gaming, surfing/hanging out near the beaches, and drinking insane amounts of coffee at cafes around Lima.

Cuisine

For the most part, I found Peruvian cuisine to be quite enjoyable. The country’s cuisine differs from region to region; I was able to try a bit of everything, jungle cuisine, northern Peruvian cuisine, Andean cuisine, all a bit different and unique. Lima has hundreds of solid restaurants; you name it you can find it. Chifa, the Chinese/Peruvian cuisine, is big hit in Lima but I refused to sign up for that potential butt explosion and did not eat any. Outside of fresh seafood and produce, Peruvians for the most part each like shit. Most foods are heavily salted and fat heavy. They also have an unhealthy obsession with KFC and Pizza Hut. It doesn’t affect the average Peruvian waistline as much as you would think though. Good Argentinean and Chilean wines are available for cheap.

I was in coffee heaven, and well caffeinated for the entirety of my trip. For more on that please refer to Bootyhuntah’s top rate Latin American Coffee Guide Thread.

Surfing

The surf in Peru is pretty good, comparable to that of California. Supposedly the best surfing experience is in the north of the country between Trujillo and the Peru-Ecuador border. In Lima I surfed around the Playa Waikiki and Playa Agua Dulce. Swells were really impressive a few of the days. I was planning to go down to Punta Hermosa and stay at a surf camp for a few days, but got side tracked doing other shit. Here’s the link to the camp if you are interested: http://www.mysurfcampperu.com

Girls

The quality of Peruanas seems to be a major point of contention here at RVF. I don’t disagree with the notion that there are some really ugly Peruanas and will agree that Andean genes may be some of the worst in the world. With that said, I don’t think Peruanas get the respect they deserve. There are many available 6s, 7s, and 8s in Lima and even saw attractive chicas in my trips south of the city in Chincha, Ica and Nazca. Peruanas have a good balance of ass and tits. I think the general rule of thumb is this: The further you get from the major cities, the uglier, the more Andean features Peruanas will have. I didn’t see any Afro-Peruanas, but there is supposedly a large enclave in Lima and in Chincha Alta that I completely missed.

I suppose it’s all relative to what you are used to and I’m used to seeing too many overweight, poorly dressed pumpkin spice latte bitches in my mediocre US city, so Peruanas were refreshing to me. I haven’t been to Colombia or Brazil yet, but from the Colombianas and Brasileiras I’ve seen at home and abroad they are definitely hotter than Peruanas. At the end of the day Peruanas are still Latinas, they dress and present themselves like women should and they ooze a certain type of feminity that my dick can’t resist. I won’t apologize for liking that.

Game

Honestly, just show the up. Peruanas are very nice and it’s true they are pretty easy to game. I think I only encountered a couple true complete blowouts during my time here. My lays break down like this, 3 from online and 1 from night game. I used Tinder and Badoo to pipeline a few weeks before I arrived and I ended up with more girls than I knew what to do with. Online is king. Night game is more my forte back in the states, and I wanted to party anyways so I ended up doing a lot of night game in Lima. I saw more attractive Peruanas out during the daytime than I thought there would be, so I spent part of my days fucking around with some day game as well. Most of the time I would open girls in English or Spanglish. Elderly questions and lost tourist openers were my MO for day game. My openers at night were short and sweet with more of a focus on eye contact, body language and dancing. English rates were higher than I anticipated, so I used Spanish only a few times gaming Peruanas. Next time I go, I am going to try to use more Spanish.

I had to seriously calibrate my game here. Normally I’m almost 100% asshole and clown game back in the states because Americunts deserve to be treated like the whores they are. It’s good to be fun and have high energy, but drop the asshole game altogether. Unless they are 100% fluent in English, sarcasm and backhanded commentary will be wrongly interpreted. Straightforward complements and genuine kindness are welcomed and well received as long as you don’t over do it. I felt the game I used here to be more congruent with my personality and more natural overall. It was liberating in a way.

Dating Logistics

This isn’t so much a problem with working, careerist types who will be more flexible, but for university aged Peruanas 18-23 logistics can sometimes be an issue. They will almost guaranteed to be living with their parents or some other family outside of the Miraflores/Barranco vicinity and thus will have a longer commute to meet up. Most don’t trust taxis at all, even Ubers, so they won’t come meet you alone. They will try and get you to come out their way or at least pick them up AND bring them back. Don’t concede to do so unless you are really desperate to meet.

Competition

From what I saw, Peruanos had pretty poor game and common complaints about the Peruanos from my chicas (grain of salt) were that they were insufferably needy at times. Peruanos are pretty friendly and seem open enough to invite you into their social circles.

Night Venues

Nightlife in Lima was a pleasant surprise for me. Ratios are mostly pretty good, there are lots of young girls out, not just burnt out, used cum rags, and the music is at an acceptable volume level. I could go on and on. Overall there is a diverse collection of venues that can provide any vibe you are feeling for a particular night. Music across the venues is pretty diverse too; some venues like El Dragon or Help will play cool house mixes and others like MIA will have a great Reggaeton/Latin mix. It would be beneficial to come with some solid Latin dance skills. I personally only have a little experience with Salsa and Merengue, but it was never a major sticking point with Peruanas. Just don’t take yourself too seriously and keep it fun.

Drinks at the higher end venues are basically at a western price level, if not a little below. The dives and smaller discos are of course cheaper. The Pisco Sours were tasty everywhere, but tread lightly as these will fuck you up faster than you think. Groups and social circles are the standard here, only met a few non-pro chicas who were out alone by themselves.

Miraflores
Stay the fuck away from Pizza Street for night game unless you want hustled for coke and trashy pros.

Gotica – I’d say it’s one of the “main” club venues in Miraflores. Went there on a Friday and it seemed to be mostly 25+. Pretty big place that’s easy to find a girl to grind up on and get some tongue. My one club pull was from here.
Bizarro – The other “main” club in Miraflores. Went there with fellow RVFer Axeman on a random Wednesday, it was a total sausagefest with more gringas than non-pro Peruanas. I had heard a lot of good info about this place before, so this was a mystery to me. I think it was a just a freak night, never went back to find out though.
Sukha – Restaurant/Bar type of venue that’s got a massive statue of Budha in it. Had a cool vibe and they played great music, but it’s mostly big social circles, milfs and recent divorcees. Lots of older gringos here too. Sukha’s got a lot of good lounge seating that’s perfect for dates. I went on a couple here and would only recommend it for that purpose.
Naranja Brasileiro – A Brazilian watering hole across the street from Parque Kenedy. I only went the night of the Brazil-Peru futbol match thinking I would try and score my Brazilian flag. Just big social circles and too many Brasilerios. I also learned I really need to work on my Portuguese.

Barranco
As I mentioned before, I think Barranco has the best venues in Lima. Another plus is the fact that they are all pretty close to each other.

Help – I met a pipelined girl here one Thursday and didn’t stay too long, but from what I experienced it was a really cool venue. They played great music and there were lots of young attractive girls who looked available. I wish I would went here more.
El Dragon – Went on a Wednesday, cool disco that played great house music. Talent was lacking that night, but I think it’s better to go here on the weekends.
Barranco Bar – Went here for a date on a Salsa Wednesday, lots of talent here.
Toro – Went here on a Saturday, and it didn’t get really going until around 1:30am. It was a packed house though. Lots of Raggaeton played here that was perfect for some Perreo with random chicas.

Surco
MIA at Centro Chacarilla – Off the beaten path a bit in Surco. It’s also on the second level of the Centro Chacarilla shopping mall next to a bunch of other bars/lounges that I can’t remember. There is another club on the third level, but I forget the name. MIA is a nice large venue with a big dance floor. They played an interesting mix of Reggaeton, Salsa, Merengue, House and American club music as well. Lot’s of young chicas here and for a large stretch of the night it seemed that there were more chicas than dudes.

Date Venues

I already mentioned Sukha above as a recommended lounge venue for dates. I think going out and dancing and getting familiar through a little bump and grind works really good with Peruanas too. For that I would recommend any of the Barranco Discos. For daytime dates, I would recommend a couple cafés I had dates at. The first being Kumas Café in Miraflores and the second being Peru Pa’ti in Miraflores. I also had a date at Café Verde, but they didn’t have any comfy seating to get intimate.

Day Game Areas

A lot of my day gaming took place while I was walking around Miraflores and Barranco sightseeing, but to better concentrate your efforts I would recommend the following areas:

Parque Kenedy/Parque Miraflores – The best day game spot in Lima. Tons of foot traffic around here from dusk until dawn and a surprising amount of them being younger girls. It helps that there is a university right next door. Universidad De Piura – Lima I think is the name. If you’ve been before, you will know there is also a lot of actually pussy in the park too jaja.

Larcomar – A nice, large outdoor mall in Miraflores that’s one large earthquake away from going into the ocean. Better on the weekends, but during the day there is a considerable amount of foot traffic. The cliff parks near Larcomar are also good hunting grounds too, those being Parque Amor, Parque Antonio Raimondi, and Parque Domodossoia.

Downtown Lima – I think this can be hit or miss, but at least on the weekends I would recommend trying out Downtown Lima around the Plazas, those being Plaza De Armas and Plaza San Martin. Jiron de La Union, an alley lined with Western stores is also very crowded and I saw some talent while I was there one Saturday. You could also try Barrio Chino nearby.

Jockey Plaza – A shopping center like Centro Chacarilla that is way out east in San Borja. I didn’t come here to day game as I came out to meet a chica that I had pipelined, but it’s got a lot of foot traffic so it’s another idea for you.

Outside Lima

Asia District – Beach district about an hour drive south of Lima. Visited briefly on my way back to Lima and it was completely dead. What I hear is that the party starts popping off in January and through March. I hope to visit it again one day.

Chincha Alta – A seedy coastal town about a two hours drive south of Lima. I was there for less than half a day. As I mentioned before, there is supposedly a large enclave of Afro-Peruvians here, but I did not really see it. I was the only gringo in the whole city I think.

Huacachina – Cool oasis town in the Peruvian desert. It’s really small and the nightlife is not that great, so I wouldn’t come here specifically for that, because it’s mostly bar/hostel type establishments. Many tourists here from all over Western Europe and I did see a huge group of mostly hot Israeli chicks too. I’m talking the tan, blonde, huge tits and wild eyes type. There was also Hebrew on a lot of the signs and restaurant menus. If you can’t make it to Tel Aviv, just head here. While it is a tourist town, a lot Peruvians from Ica come here to party at the hostels. I was actually shocked to find solid Peruana talent at these.

Nazca – A hybrid of Huacachina’s tourism and Ica’s shittiness, but with less nightlife. The Nazca lines and the history are cool and worth the trip if you have time.

Parting Thoughts

Had a really good time in Lima and Peru, it’s a big country with a lot to explore. A great place to bang and have a genuine adventure.

Shoutout to Cr33pin and NovaVirtu who helped answer my initial trip questions.

Shoutout to Axeman and Spectrumwalker who I both had the pleasure of meeting here. If you get a chance to meet them somewhere along the road you should definitely do it, both are outstanding guys.

Awesome post, thanks for the info. I'm going to Lima in a few weeks. Where did you find your apartment and how much did you pay? Do you think it's better to book in advance or to search on the ground when I arrive?

Great data sheet! +1 from me. Glad you enjoyed it.

If you compare Lima to most of the US (sans NYC, LA, Miami, Las Vegas, and maybe second tiers like Denver, cities in Texas and Charleston) - then Lima will win hands down.

If you compare Lima to the Dominican Republic or Colombia - you'll instantly want to book the first ticket to Bogota after a week watching the semi-frumpy Peruvianas walk around during the day.

The best way to find quality girls in Lima is to go to Gotica on Fridays and Saturdays.

Also, and I disagree with a number of guys on this - Help has to be the worst nightclub I've been to this year. Hideous women dressed as frumpy Latina hipsters in a warehouse type club with a shit DJ (even worse than the music in gringo Tuesdays). You couldn't pay me to go back to Help.

Overall, Lima is a great starter destination for men looking to meet Latinas, but there are far, far greener pastures.

Quote: (12-14-2015 03:28 PM)zoom Wrote:  

Awesome post, thanks for the info. I'm going to Lima in a few weeks. Where did you find your apartment and how much did you pay? Do you think it's better to book in advance or to search on the ground when I arrive?

I'd book in advance on Airbnb. Something near Larcomar is best (or parque kennedy). You can find one bedroom in the $500-700 a month range in Miraflores. I'd book ASAP - as I believe you'll be arriving in high season.

^ MP, for a tall white guy like me in Lima would you say it is easier to bang young 7's than Colombia even though the numbers are less? Or do the 7+ there have big attitudes because they know the other chicks are plain?

Lima seems so tempting, but the raw numbers don't add up in Bogota or Medellin on Tinder I would be swiping right at a 50% + clip for stretches.

For Lima it is like 1 left swipe for every 8-10 no swipes with no hot streaks of yes yes yes oh God yes.

The temptation is the surfing, plus white god status with a couple 7's and hopefully an 8.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Quote: (12-14-2015 03:42 PM)MasculineProfiles Wrote:  

I'd book in advance on Airbnb. Something near Larcomar is best (or parque kennedy). You can find one bedroom in the $500-700 a month range in Miraflores. I'd book ASAP - as I believe you'll be arriving in high season.

I'm anti-Airbnb so I don't use them. But there does seem to be some decent options on flipkey. I was just wondering if it's easy to find something on the ground. If not then I'd want to book ASAP as you said, so I don't have to worry about finding a place on arrival.

Quote: (12-14-2015 03:45 PM)Travesty Wrote:  

^ MP, for a tall white guy like me in Lima would you say it is easier to bang young 7's than Colombia even though the numbers are less? Or do the 7+ there have big attitudes because they know the other chicks are plain?

Lima seems so tempting, but the raw numbers don't add up in Bogota or Medellin on Tinder I would be swiping right at a 50% + clip for stretches.

For Lima it is like 1 left swipe for every 8-10 no swipes with no hot streaks of yes yes yes oh God yes.

The temptation is the surfing, plus white god status with a couple 7's and hopefully an 8.

If you like Colombia, you will NOT like Lima. I almost guarantee it. If the flakey nature of Colombian women annoys you - then you may like Lima. Girls in Lima are reliable.

Also, you won't be combining surfing and game that easily in Lima. The best surf spots are not near Miraflores. You'll be traveling (at least a bit) to get to good waves. The ones near Larcomar are shit and I'm not an expert surfer or anything.

You'll be struggling to even find as many 7+ in Lima as you can bang in Colombia. For every four 7+ (hot chicks) you get numbers from in Colombia - you'll find one girl of similar caliber to get a number from in Lima. My "white god" factor, if you want to call it that, was exactly the same in Lima and Colombia. Latinas like gringos with game - no matter the country.

Quote: (12-14-2015 03:55 PM)zoom Wrote:  

I'm anti-Airbnb so I don't use them. But there does seem to be some decent options on flipkey. I was just wondering if it's easy to find something on the ground. If not then I'd want to book ASAP as you said, so I don't have to worry about finding a place on arrival.

I know you are, but there are so many great place on Airbnb in Lima. You'll be making life much harder on yourself by not booking with them in Lima. You could try grabbing a place on Booking.com for a few days and then hitting the ground.

Quote: (12-14-2015 04:06 PM)MasculineProfiles Wrote:  

If you like Colombia, you will NOT like Lima. I almost guarantee it. If the flakey nature of Colombian women annoys you - then you may like Lima. Girls in Lima are reliable.

Also, you won't be combining surfing and game that easily in Lima. The best surf spots are not near Miraflores. You'll be traveling (at least a bit) to get to good waves. The ones near Larcomar are shit and I'm not an expert surfer or anything.

You'll be struggling to even find as many 7+ in Lima as you can bang in Colombia. For every four 7+ (hot chicks) you get numbers from in Colombia - you'll find one girl of similar caliber to get a number from in Lima. My "white god" factor, if you want to call it that, was exactly the same in Lima and Colombia. Latinas like gringos with game - no matter the country.
Yes, MP that is why, as a Latin guy, I would never consider going to Lima. If a fit tall white guy is struggling to find many 7+ young cuties, I can only imagine how it would be for me.
I am Quito, Ecuador now on business, and Tinder is terrible for me. Almost, like Madrid, Spain. And I am taller, fitter, better looking than most dudes in Peru, Ecuador or Colombia. The fact that there are far fewer 7+, makes the ones who are act like entitled princesses. Even young 6s. They are super saturated with thirsty guys and orbiters.
That is why Peru or Ecuador can't touch Colombia. Though for tourism and cuisine, Peru definitely is better.

Great post OP. I'm looking to hit up Peru/Colombia in late 2016/early 2017, so this intel is much appreciated.

Quote: (12-14-2015 05:44 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Yes, MP that is why, as a Latin guy, I would never consider going to Lima. If a fit tall white guy is struggling to find many 7+ young cuties, I can only imagine how it would be for me.
I am Quito, Ecuador now on business, and Tinder is terrible for me. Almost, like Madrid, Spain. And I am taller, fitter, better looking than most dudes in Peru, Ecuador or Colombia. The fact that there are far fewer 7+, makes the ones who are act like entitled princesses. Even young 6s. They are super saturated with thirsty guys and orbiters.
That is why Peru or Ecuador can't touch Colombia. Though for tourism and cuisine, Peru definitely is better.

Peru is fine for a short time. Peru is fine if women aren't that important to you. Peru is fine if you have low standards. Peru is fine if you want to do tourism or "culture" yourself with their food.

You can quickly get a harem of 7s in Peru, but you'll always have hotter women in Colombia than what you can in Peru. Go to Peru for 2 weeks. Go to Colombia/Brazil/DR for 2 months.

Quote: (12-14-2015 05:44 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Quote: (12-14-2015 07:10 PM)MasculineProfiles Wrote:  

Peru is fine for a short time. Peru is fine if women aren't that important to you. Peru is fine if you have low standards. Peru is fine if you want to do tourism or "culture" yourself with their food.

You can quickly get a harem of 7s in Peru, but you'll always have hotter women in Colombia than what you can in Peru. Go to Peru for 2 weeks. Go to Colombia/Brazil/DR for 2 months.

Some very fair and accurate points regarding the situation here.

Like I said in my original post, I have not been to Colombia yet, but I can already tell from what I've seen and heard that what you say is true. Ultimately I guess I will find out for myself.

To put it in the most succinct way, Lima is a great city if you looking to rack up easier notches and get an introduction to South America/Latin America. But having said that it's not necessarily a one and done for me, I think it will be a place that I will return to.

In the meantime, Colombia and Brazil await.
[Image: Strip.gif][Image: Strip.gif][Image: Strip.gif]

Great datasheet.

Quote: (12-14-2015 10:52 AM)Designate Wrote:  

All things considered Barranco is a step down from Miraflores, but it is a solid option nonetheless. If you are looking to save a bit of money on your stay, Barranco is cheaper and should be considered. There are better night venues in Barranco, but there is less action and attractive chicas out during the daytime than in Miraflores.
Parts of Barranco are very cool and I liked it better than Miraflores but Miraflores is much better for meeting girls. There are other parts of Barranco that are dangerous so many of the higher quality girls will not meet you in Barranco and some won't even meet you in Miraflores and go back to Barranco. There are million dollar condos in Barranco by the beach but some girls hear the word Barranco and it is an automatic no.

This has been talked about over and over on the forum. MasculineProfiles is correct but I'll simplify it even further. If you have little game experience and little Spanish then Lima is the better choice. If you have game or Spanish then Colombia is the better choice.

However, I don't think this forum has found all the potential in Lima. Someone who speaks fluent Spanish could live in the nicer areas outside of Miraflores (around Jockey Plaza and further out into the suburbs near the colleges) and there will be much less gringo competition. This probably means living there but not visiting for a few weeks or a month.

I've always been interested in Peru and have heard a lot about its open sexual culture that ties back to the Inca culture.

On a sleezy/sad note David33 a regular poster on rated "R" world forum (internationalsexguide.info) just got busted for doing some very devious things there.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-peru-s...UA20151207

http://www.peruthisweek.com/news-lima-po...ing-108325

Quote: (12-15-2015 06:07 PM)Montana Wrote:  

I've always been interested in Peru and have heard a lot about its open sexual culture that ties back to the Inca culture.

On a sleezy/sad note David33 a regular poster on rated "R" world forum (internationalsexguide.info) just got busted for doing some very devious things there.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-peru-s...UA20151207

http://www.peruthisweek.com/news-lima-po...ing-108325

Hello, I am a peruvian man who lives in the capital and well i will give you a small, but interesting information. Here, the media and people show the WHITE race and foreigners as the best, generally peruvian girls don`t like blacks,assian or brown boys,but there are some exceptions. my friends in the university,work,institute, all of them talk about white boys everyday, they wish they have a man from Europe,America or Australia. I also have to mention that i am so selective and i think most of peruvians are between 4 and 6, if you like big asses,big boobs,short height,ugly face,but super super super easy girls, Peru is the place. I am not white, i am 5`9, athletic body,light brown eyes,light tan skin,good looking man(yeah peruvian boys are so ugly, but i am better than looking than most of them) and i bang peruvian girls easily.

There are some peruvians who are 7 or 8, specially in Miraflores,San Isidro,Surco, but i should say that many of these girls belong to the rich class and they are not easy as the common peruvians. They always travel to The US, Europe, they love whites too, but they want a rich white man who has luxurious car,succesful professional. Some good places to meet a little cutie peruvians are Toro Club in Barranco,Gotica(Miraflores),Rustica(Costa Verde),Toro Resto Bar(San Borja, i have seen sexy girls here, but the competence is so hard, some rich white peruvians go there), and many other clubs in Barranco and Miraflores. If You are a good loking white, girls will want to eat you with their eyes. you don`t need game, language is not a barrier, many girls speak english. i have european and american friends who banged girls the same night, 10 or more girls per month. Also you should go to Mancora,Trujillo,Arequipa,Cuzco. if you compare peruvians to other latins, Brazilians are the best of the best, many sexy girls,Colombia has super sexy girls too, but they are harder than Peru. If you want more advices, just ask me. enjoy the girls,the delicious food and historial places. greeetings

I love it when the local players come drop by to verify.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

I just spent the better part of November/part of December in Lima. I was also able to make a couple of separate road trips outside of the city to Nazca and some other outlying areas along the southern coast. A lot of the data we have here at RVF on Lima and Peru is still very accurate and valuable, so I don’t know how much I’ll be able to add. However, I feel the need to give back to a forum that has been such a value-add to my life.

Preface/Trip Summary

This was my first trip to South America and truth be told only my second trip solo outside the US. From all my research and advice given to me I determined that Lima would be the best fit for me and I can retroactively say this to be true. My aspirations for this trip were to surf, improve my Spanish, party and of course bang Latinas (my personal favorite). I can definitely say that Lima and Peru in general checked all these boxes for me. Expenses were also pretty low for me as the Nuevo sol reached just reached a 9-year low and king dollar is back in all its glory. From this standpoint alone there has never been a better time to visit.

I had a lot of success in Peru and genuinely enjoyed the nightlife, cuisine, sights and women the country had to offer. My final notch count was only 4, which would have higher if not for getting into a mini relationship with a chica that led to a whole number of new sexscapades for me and my eventual burn out. Checked off some firsts on this trip including desert sex, ocean sex (horribly unenjoyable and not an advisable activity in Peru), park sex and even a tour bus hand job.

A bit about me since this question will probably arise, I’m American, white and blonde and have an athletic physique. Found out I really have the ideal mix of attributes for the Peruanas. Next to the Peruanos I saw I was probably in the top 5% of physique level. My Spanish is at a low intermediate level, but this was never a real hindrance for me. Rates of English were higher than I thought, if your physique and body language skills are tight enough you could easily come here without a working knowledge of Spanish at all and still slay chicas.

Lima is massive from end to end and like most of Latin America, it has horrendous traffic. Luckily the key neighborhoods you will want to eat, stay and party are next to each other. I believe for the best logistics and quality of your stay you will want to score a pad in Miraflores. I rented a dope apartment a few blocks from the Parque Kenedy area, and it was perfect. Highly walkable to everything you need, safe at almost all hours, and perfect for pulling chicas. Miraflores is highly westernized and sometimes I had to remind myself where I was. New high-rises paint the skyline, quality restaurants and cafes are around every corner. It was probably the nicest neighborhood I’ve been to in my limited Latin American experience thus far.

All things considered Barranco is a step down from Miraflores, but it is a solid option nonetheless. If you are looking to save a bit of money on your stay, Barranco is cheaper and should be considered. There are better night venues in Barranco, but there is less action and attractive chicas out during the daytime than in Miraflores. Regardless of your decision, I would just make sure to stay within the boundaries of Jose Pardo in Miraflores, the Expresa to the east and definitely not any further south than Parque Barranco.

Lima as a whole is not very appealing to the eye, with the outskirts being an endless sea of concrete slabs and mountains shit colored, powdered dirt. I didn’t see the worst barrios, but the poorer ones were not total crime-ridden destitute. To my surprise there are some very large stretches of middle class neighborhoods in Surco, Jesus Maria and San Borja. To all you wife hunters out there these are probably the spots I would look if you are really willing to dig offline and outside of night game.

In terms of weather, the city is undeniably on the cool side of things, especially for Latin America. I liken it to a more tropical, temperate and less sunny San Francisco climate. Late at night it will tend to drizzle and I think it was sunny twice during my days in Lima. I had to escape south to the desert to see sunshine. As a paler skinned gringo it had it’s goods and bads. It’s good leather jacket weather for me at least. I would need regular escapes from the city for sun if I lived there long term. Air quality wasn’t a big issue for me, as the cool ocean air seems to clean out a lot of the smog and pollution.

The best months of the year for weather are in January, February and March as some past players can attest to. Besides the climate and the ocean, Lima reminded a little bit of Mexico City if I were to compare it to other Latin American places I’ve visited. I think it was the massive sprawl of the city and the mountains. Others might disagree, but that was my perception.

Safety

As safety goes I really struggle to remember a time when I have felt unsafe in Lima. Even outside of Miraflores/Barranco/San Isidro/Surco in areas like downtown Lima after dark it's not really as dangerous as you would expect. Also, looking and being physically imposing to potential predators should not be hard for guys on this forum to do in Lima. Uber is reliable at most hours so it limits your need to take taxis, which is a plus too. It will be cheaper at night as well. Having said all of this, it is still Latin America and you should take the necessary precautions.

Sightseeing

Lima is a bit lackluster in this department. Downtown Lima has a lot of history and there are cool things to see around there, but you can do all of that in half a day. Mirador San Cristobal in Rimac District is Lima’s Cristo Redentor, it’s pretty cool and on a clear day you would have a pretty epic view of Lima. Taking a bus tour up to it is a good date idea. Overall I didn’t really give too much priority about the seeing the tourist sights as I was spending most of my day light hours walking around the neighborhoods day gaming, surfing/hanging out near the beaches, and drinking insane amounts of coffee at cafes around Lima.

Cuisine

For the most part, I found Peruvian cuisine to be quite enjoyable. The country’s cuisine differs from region to region; I was able to try a bit of everything, jungle cuisine, northern Peruvian cuisine, Andean cuisine, all a bit different and unique. Lima has hundreds of solid restaurants; you name it you can find it. Chifa, the Chinese/Peruvian cuisine, is big hit in Lima but I refused to sign up for that potential butt explosion and did not eat any. Outside of fresh seafood and produce, Peruvians for the most part each like shit. Most foods are heavily salted and fat heavy. They also have an unhealthy obsession with KFC and Pizza Hut. It doesn’t affect the average Peruvian waistline as much as you would think though. Good Argentinean and Chilean wines are available for cheap.

I was in coffee heaven, and well caffeinated for the entirety of my trip. For more on that please refer to Bootyhuntah’s top rate Latin American Coffee Guide Thread.

Surfing

The surf in Peru is pretty good, comparable to that of California. Supposedly the best surfing experience is in the north of the country between Trujillo and the Peru-Ecuador border. In Lima I surfed around the Playa Waikiki and Playa Agua Dulce. Swells were really impressive a few of the days. I was planning to go down to Punta Hermosa and stay at a surf camp for a few days, but got side tracked doing other random trips south. Here’s the link to the camp if you are interested: http://www.mysurfcampperu.com

Girls

The quality of Peruanas seems to be a major point of contention here at RVF. I don’t disagree with the notion that there are some really ugly Peruanas and will agree that Andean genes may be some of the worst in the world. With that said, I don’t think Peruanas get the respect they deserve. There are many available 6s, 7s, and 8s in Lima and even saw attractive chicas in my trips south of the city in Chincha, Ica and Nazca. Peruanas have a good balance of ass and tits. I think the general rule of thumb is this: The further you get from the major cities, the uglier, the more Andean features Peruanas will have. I didn’t see any Afro-Peruanas, but there is supposedly a large enclave in Lima and in Chincha Alta that I completely missed.

I suppose it’s all relative to what you are used to and I’m used to seeing too many overweight, poorly dressed pumpkin spice latte bitches in my mediocre US city, so Peruanas were refreshing to me. I haven’t been to Colombia or Brazil yet, but from the Colombianas and Brasileiras I’ve seen at home and abroad they are definitely hotter than Peruanas. At the end of the day Peruanas are still Latinas, they dress and present themselves like women should and they ooze a certain type of feminity that my dick can’t resist. I won’t apologize for liking that.

Game

Honestly, just show the up. Peruanas are very nice and it’s true they are pretty easy to game. I think I only encountered a couple true complete blowouts during my time here. My lays break down like this, 3 from online and 1 from night game. I used Tinder and Badoo to pipeline a few weeks before I arrived and I ended up with more girls than I knew what to do with. Online is king. Night game is more my forte back in the states, and I wanted to party anyways so I ended up doing a lot of night game in Lima. I saw more attractive Peruanas out during the daytime than I thought there would be, so I spent part of my days fucking around with some day game as well. Most of the time I would open girls in English or Spanglish. Elderly questions and lost tourist openers were my MO for day game. My openers at night were short and sweet with more of a focus on eye contact, body language and dancing. English rates were higher than I anticipated, so I used Spanish only a few times gaming Peruanas. Next time I go, I am going to try to use more Spanish.

I had to seriously calibrate my game here. Normally I’m almost 100% asshole and clown game back in the states because Americunts deserve to be treated like the whores they are. It’s good to be fun and have high energy, but drop the asshole game altogether. Unless they are 100% fluent in English, sarcasm and backhanded commentary will be wrongly interpreted. Straightforward complements and genuine kindness are welcomed and well received as long as you don’t over do it. I felt the game I used here to be more congruent with my personality and more natural overall. It was liberating in a way.

Dating Logistics

This isn’t so much a problem with working, careerist types who will be more flexible, but for university aged Peruanas 18-23 logistics can sometimes be an issue. They will almost guaranteed to be living with their parents or some other family outside of the Miraflores/Barranco vicinity and thus will have a longer commute to meet up. Most don’t trust taxis at all, even Ubers, so they won’t come meet you alone. They will try and get you to come out their way or at least pick them up AND bring them back. Don’t concede to do so unless you are really desperate to meet.

Competition

From what I saw, Peruanos had pretty poor game and common complaints about the Peruanos from my chicas (grain of salt) were that they were insufferably needy at times. Peruanos are pretty friendly and seem open enough to invite you into their social circles.

Night Venues

Nightlife in Lima was a pleasant surprise for me. Ratios are mostly pretty good, there are lots of young girls out, not just burnt out, used cum rags, and the music is at an acceptable volume level. I could go on and on. Overall there is a diverse collection of venues that can provide any vibe you are feeling for a particular night. Music across the venues is pretty diverse too; some venues like El Dragon or Help will play cool house mixes and others like MIA will have a great Reggaeton/Latin mix. It would be beneficial to come with some solid Latin dance skills. I personally only have a little experience with Salsa and Merengue, but it was never a major sticking point with Peruanas. Just don’t take yourself too seriously and keep it fun.

Drinks at the higher end venues are basically at a western price level, if not a little below. The dives and smaller discos are of course cheaper. The Pisco Sours were tasty everywhere, but tread lightly as these will fuck you up faster than you think. Groups and social circles are the standard here, only met a few non-pro chicas who were out alone by themselves.

Miraflores
Stay the fuck away from Pizza Street for night game unless you want hustled for coke and trashy pros.

Gotica – I’d say it’s one of the “main” club venues in Miraflores. Went there on a Friday and it seemed to be mostly 25+. Pretty big place that’s easy to find a girl to grind up on and get some tongue. My one club pull was from here.
Bizarro – The other “main” club in Miraflores. Went there with fellow RVFer Axeman on a random Wednesday, it was a total sausagefest with more gringas than non-pro Peruanas. I had heard a lot of good info about this place before, so this was a mystery to me. I think it was a just a freak night, never went back to find out though.
Sukha – Restaurant/Bar type of venue that’s got a massive statue of Budha in it. Had a cool vibe and they played great music, but it’s mostly big social circles, milfs and recent divorcees. Lots of older gringos here too. Sukha’s got a lot of good lounge seating that’s perfect for dates. I went on a couple here and would only recommend it for that purpose.
Naranja Brasileiro – A Brazilian watering hole across the street from Parque Kenedy. I only went the night of the Brazil-Peru futbol match thinking I would try and score my Brazilian flag. Just big social circles and too many Brasilerios. I also learned I really need to work on my Portuguese.

Barranco
As I mentioned before, I think Barranco has the best venues in Lima. Another plus is the fact that they are all pretty close to each other.

Help – I met a pipelined girl here one Thursday and didn’t stay too long, but from what I experienced it was a really cool venue. They played great music and there were lots of young attractive girls who looked available. I wish I would went here more.
El Dragon – Went on a Wednesday, cool disco that played great house music. Talent was lacking that night, but I think it’s better to go here on the weekends.
Toro – Went here on a Saturday, and it didn’t get really going until around 1:30am. It was a packed house though. Lots of Raggaeton played here that was perfect for some Perreo with random chicas.

Surco
MIA at Centro Chacarilla – Off the beaten path a bit in Surco. It’s also on the second level of the Centro Chacarilla shopping mall next to a bunch of other bars/lounges that I can’t remember. There is another club on the third level, but I forget the name. MIA is a nice large venue with a big dance floor. They played an interesting mix of Reggaeton, Salsa, Merengue, House and American club music as well. Lot’s of young chicas here and for a large stretch of the night it seemed that there were more chicas than dudes.

Date Venues

I already mentioned Sukha above as a recommended lounge venue for dates. I think going out and dancing and getting familiar through a little bump and grind works really good with Peruanas too. For that I would recommend any of the Barranco Discos. For daytime dates, I would recommend a couple cafés I had dates at. The first being Kumas Café in Miraflores and the second being Peru Pa’ti in Miraflores. I also had a date at Café Verde, but they didn’t have any comfy seating to get intimate.

Day Game Areas

A lot of my day gaming took place while I was walking around Miraflores and Barranco sightseeing, but to better concentrate your efforts I would recommend the following areas:

Parque Kenedy/Parque Miraflores – The best day game spot in Lima. Tons of foot traffic around here from dusk until dawn and a surprising amount of them being younger girls. It helps that there is a university right next door. Universidad De Piura – Lima I think is the name. If you’ve been before, you will know there is also a lot of actually pussy in the park too jaja.

Larcomar – A nice, large outdoor mall in Miraflores that’s one large earthquake away from going into the ocean. Better on the weekends, but during the day there is a considerable amount of foot traffic. The cliff parks near Larcomar are also good hunting grounds too, those being Parque Amor, Parque Antonio Raimondi, and Parque Domodossoia.

Downtown Lima – I think this can be hit or miss, but at least on the weekends I would recommend trying out Downtown Lima around the Plazas, those being Plaza De Armas and Plaza San Martin. Jiron de La Union, an alley lined with Western stores is also very crowded and I saw some talent while I was there one Saturday. You could also try Barrio Chino nearby.

Jockey Plaza – A shopping center like Centro Chacarilla that is way out east in San Borja. I didn’t come here to day game as I came out to meet a chica that I had pipelined, but it’s got a lot of foot traffic so it’s another idea for you.

Outside Lima

Asia District – Beach district about an hour drive south of Lima. Visited briefly on my way back to Lima and it was completely dead. What I hear is that the party starts popping off in January and through March. I hope to visit it again one day.

Chincha Alta – A seedy coastal town about a two hours drive south of Lima. I was there for less than half a day. As I mentioned before, there is supposedly a large enclave of Afro-Peruvians here, but I did not really see it. I was the only gringo in the whole city I think.

Huacachina – Cool oasis town in the Peruvian desert. It’s really small and the nightlife is not that great, so I wouldn’t come here specifically for that, because it’s mostly bar/hostel type establishments. Many tourists here from all over Western Europe and I did see a huge group of mostly hot Israeli chicks too. I’m talking the tan, blonde, huge tits and wild eyes type. There was also Hebrew on a lot of the signs and restaurant menus. If you can’t make it to Tel Aviv, just head here. While it is a tourist town, a lot Peruvians from Ica come here to party at the hostels. I was actually shocked to find solid Peruana talent at these.

Ica – An overall shithole, just drive through it. It does have perfect weather though.

Nazca – A hybrid of Huacachina’s tourism and Ica’s shittiness, but with less nightlife. The Nazca lines and the history are cool and worth the trip if you have time.

Parting Thoughts

Had a really good time in Lima and Peru, it’s a big country with a lot to explore. A great place to bang and have a genuine adventure. I hope to return soon.

Shoutout to Axeman and SpectrumWalker who I both had the pleasure of meeting here. If you get a chance to meet them somewhere along the road you should definitely do it, both are outstanding guys.

hey, i am a peruvian man and i should say You put a real and great post,but i think you should have visit Toro in Barranco. I agree with most of your words, i only disagree with the calification of Peruvian girls, i think the majority of them are less than 5 or 6, maybe a few rich chicks are 7 or 8, but they only want rich whites or peruvian who has a great status. Even i don´t think peruvian boys have a bad game, i think we have a good one. I look really good even if i am not white, and i have an excellent game, but i should say most of the time, my appareance is enough to bang some cuties who are 7´s, but maybe 8 or 9 for other men. Even i can say that i bang so so easily some cutie beautiful tourist girls without spending money,so i will go to Europe next year. Returning to the topic, as you see, most of peruvian boys are so ugly,despite of that, they bang girls with their game. About brazilians and colombias, prepare your game a little more, brazilians are the sexiest girls for the latin´s ideas. Good Luck with colombians, i bang some sexies, they are so beautiful too.

Nice, thanks for the reply and insight. Always good to have a local here at RVF.

As far as Peruano game skills go, I'm just going off what I witnessed and some of the horror stories I heard. Clearly you are in the top percentile of players in your country if you are here and know about this forum.

You mentioned Mancora and Trujillo. Do you have some thoughts/data to share on the Northern Peruvian cities? I would love to hear it and I'm sure a bunch of other guys would too.

Quote: (12-17-2015 05:53 PM)Designate Wrote:  

Nice, thanks for the reply and insight. Always good to have a local here at RVF.

As far as Peruano game skills go, I'm just going off what I witnessed and some of the horror stories I heard. Clearly you are in the top percentile of players in your country if you are here and know about this forum.

You mentioned Mancora and Trujillo. Do you have some thoughts/data to share on the Northern Peruvian cities? I would love to hear it and I'm sure a bunch of other guys would too.

Don't waste your time in Northern Peru for girls! Absolutely horrific.

Surf is cool for like a week, though.

Mancora is cool to party for 3 days, if you stay at the party hostel.

Quote: (12-17-2015 05:21 PM)Drix Wrote:  

I just spent the better part of November/part of December in Lima. I was also able to make a couple of separate road trips outside of the city to Nazca and some other outlying areas along the southern coast. A lot of the data we have here at RVF on Lima and Peru is still very accurate and valuable, so I don’t know how much I’ll be able to add. However, I feel the need to give back to a forum that has been such a value-add to my life.

Preface/Trip Summary

This was my first trip to South America and truth be told only my second trip solo outside the US. From all my research and advice given to me I determined that Lima would be the best fit for me and I can retroactively say this to be true. My aspirations for this trip were to surf, improve my Spanish, party and of course bang Latinas (my personal favorite). I can definitely say that Lima and Peru in general checked all these boxes for me. Expenses were also pretty low for me as the Nuevo sol reached just reached a 9-year low and king dollar is back in all its glory. From this standpoint alone there has never been a better time to visit.

A bit about me since this question will probably arise, I’m American, white and blonde and have an athletic physique. Found out I really have the ideal mix of attributes for the Peruanas. Next to the Peruanos I saw I was probably in the top 5% of physique level. My Spanish is at a low intermediate level, but this was never a real hindrance for me. Rates of English were higher than I thought, if your physique and body language skills are tight enough you could easily come here without a working knowledge of Spanish at all and still slay chicas.

Safety

Sightseeing

Cuisine

Surfing

The surf in Peru is pretty good, comparable to that of California. Supposedly the best surfing experience is in the north of the country between Trujillo and the Peru-Ecuador border. In Lima I surfed around the Playa Waikiki and Playa Agua Dulce. Swells were really impressive a few of the days. I was planning to go down to Punta Hermosa and stay at a surf camp for a few days, but got side tracked doing other random trips south. Here’s the link to the camp if you are interested: http://www.mysurfcampperu.com

Girls

Game

Dating Logistics

Competition

Night Venues

Miraflores

Barranco

Surco

Date Venues

Day Game Areas

Outside Lima

Ica – An overall shithole, just drive through it. It does have perfect weather though.

Parting Thoughts

Had a really good time in Lima and Peru, it’s a big country with a lot to explore. A great place to bang and have a genuine adventure. I hope to return soon.

Shoutout to Axeman and SpectrumWalker who I both had the pleasure of meeting here. If you get a chance to meet them somewhere along the road you should definitely do it, both are outstanding guys.

hey, i am a peruvian man and i should say You put a real and great post,but i think you should have visit Toro in Barranco. I agree with most of your words, i only disagree with the calification of Peruvian girls, i think the majority of them are less than 5 or 6, maybe a few rich chicks are 7 or 8, but they only want rich whites or peruvian who has a great status. Even i don´t think peruvian boys have a bad game, i think we have a good one. I look really good even if i am not white, and i have an excellent game, but i should say most of the time, my appareance is enough to bang some cuties who are 7´s, but maybe 8 or 9 for other men. Even i can say that i bang so so easily some cutie beautiful tourist girls without spending money,so i will go to Europe next year. Returning to the topic, as you see, most of peruvian boys are so ugly,despite of that, they bang girls with their game. About brazilians and colombias, prepare your game a little more, brazilians are the sexiest girls for the latin´s ideas. Good Luck with colombians, i bang some sexies, they are so beautiful too.

Te entiendo hermano. The women of Peru and Ecuador are rather similar. They are a pretty mediocre bunch, who think too highly of themselves, unless you are local high status man or a gringo.
If you are a Latin man, you know it is a no brainer to choose a Colombiana or Brasiler over them. I am in Quito, Ecuador and I am counting the days, until I will be in Bogota in early January.

Quote: (12-17-2015 05:53 PM)Designate Wrote:  

well Yeah thanks for your words Bro, About The Northern of Peru, i have visited TRujillo and Mancora, the last is one of the favorite destinies for peruvians in Summer. Many rich hot and super hot peruvian girls go there, even famous models,actress of Peru like to go every weekend. For most of people one girl can beIt is true you will find some ugly, but You can find good level too. The parties are always near to the beach,there is not special club.It is a little expensive than a common area of Peru, the weather is so hot, so most of people are short of clothes. The big problem of Mancora is Many foreigners and rich peruvian boys go there, competence is so hard because all of them want to hunt the sexy girls, and these girls of 8`s have a big number of rich white options.I could bang a sexy nympho, but it was the harder than LIma. Trujillo, you Should go to Ama, popular place for TRUJILLANAS models, many ugly, but some sexies too and there is not competence,It is always crowded, but you can find easily group of peruvian girls and a few foreigners, also the peruanos are so ugly, you can catch a girl without problems. The problem is that Trujillo has dangerous streets.

A better place is Asia, it is located in the South of Lima, just one hour. Asia is only open from January to March, this is the new super popular place. Rich peruvians have their summer houses there,some drives their BMW`s,audis.mercedes there. Many White sexy peruvian girls. Juanito and Eseiza are popular discos to meet sexy girls,Asia is a so beautiful and stylish place. My cousin is a sexy tall,white,big ass,cutie face girl,in summer she goes every weekend with her sexy friends there and many other chicks do the same. The disadvantage is most of this sexies travel to Europe or America everytime, even some of them have rich european boys. for that reason, they won´t be crazy for a foreigner, maybe they like whites, but they are so hard, a little arrogant,even childish. Also you will see politicians,business man,artist who want to hunt some sexy girl.One good thing is that people drink so much there and you can wait until you see a sexy drunk girl and bang her jaja. you can bang a sexy girl,but you need to have a good game and look so handsome, don`t worry about english.

my experience in Asia, i traveled with my cousin and her rich friends,they have a summer house,i made eye contact with one of her friends, one of the cutiest girl i have seen in my life. she was 5`7,brown hair,big boobs,super big ass,beautiful face,white and green eyes. We liked each other a lot, we had sex many times in the three days we were there. THe best of my life ajaj.

good luck, any other advice just ask me

Quote: (12-17-2015 09:36 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Preface/Trip Summary

Safety

Sightseeing

Cuisine

Surfing

Girls

Game

Dating Logistics

Competition

Night Venues

Miraflores

Barranco

Surco

Date Venues

Day Game Areas

Outside Lima

Parting Thoughts

Te entiendo hermano. The women of Peru and Ecuador are rather similar. They are a pretty mediocre bunch, who think too highly of themselves, unless you are local high status man or a gringo.
If you are a Latin man, you know it is a no brainer to choose a Colombiana or Brasiler over them. I am in Quito, Ecuador and I am counting the days, until I will be in Bogota in early January.

Hola Hermano, yeah my friends were in Ecuador, and they are so dissapointed. Many ugly girls who wants high standard. go and bang the sexy colobiams, they are better so far.

Quote: (12-18-2015 09:42 AM)Drix Wrote:  

Quote: (12-17-2015 09:36 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Preface/Trip Summary

Safety

Sightseeing

Cuisine

Surfing

Girls

Game

Dating Logistics

Competition

Night Venues

Miraflores

Barranco

Surco

Date Venues

Day Game Areas

Outside Lima

Parting Thoughts

Hola Hermano, yeah my friends were in Ecuador, and they are so dissapointed. Many ugly girls who wants high standard. go and bang the sexy colobiams, they are better so far.

Mostly it is their attitude and lack of sexiness. I can accept a drop in quality, as long as there are other compensating traits.....but there are none.
That is why I have no problems with Filipinas or even Indonesian girls.

Thanks for this. Will stay in Lima for a few days in a weeks time, and will make sure to check out some of these places and report back.

Dude you idiots dont have to copy and reply to the whole long original post.... If you reply in the thread, we will know you are taking about this thread.

Faak

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin