rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to Game a Girl as She Enters a Store?

I met a fine girl as she was walking the street. As we walked we had a very good talk going until she got to her destination, which was a store. Someone called her on the phone as she entered the store but I didn't follow. What should I do in case this happens again with another girl? Should I follow her?

I look forward to your replies.

If you really had good chemistry you should have gently, but with strong intention, and a smirk on you're face, grabbed her by the arm/shoulder, and said "before you go, give me youre number, we'll talk later". Never follow a woman like that, it makes you look needy and weird.

You should have asked earlier what she was doing at a time to know how much time you have or what to expect in next couple of minutes.

In your case you could have sticked to her just to see what would happen. You never know.

Fuck those "you should never do xyz" rules. There are situations where you have to play to win and push it without looking good. Just be flexible.

Fuck those "was this beta?" questions. The only thing that matters is closing.