rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

White Proles Caught Red-Handed Turning Iowa Taco Bell Into A Meth Lab

And now a touching story out of the armpit of America -- Cedar Rapids, Iowa -- that will warm your heart this holiday season:

[Image: police-find-meth-lab-in-taco-bell-restau...8572-2.jpg]

Quote:Quote:

Two men were arrested and charged Tuesday after police found remnants of a methamphetamine lab inside an Iowa Taco Bell, police said.

Cedar Rapids police received calls of a suspicious person outside the fast food restaurant around 4:42 a.m. (5:42 a.m. ET) Tuesday. The arriving officers found two men outside, including one Taco Bell employee.

A manager who let police into the closed restaurant found signs of a meth lab in a utility area.

Christopher Adam Matous, 31, was charged with conspiracy to manufacture methamphetamine and several chemical possession charges. Kent Jerome Duby, 56, was also charged with conspiracy to manufacture meth.

Taco Bell said the employee was fired and the franchisee was cooperating with the police investigation.

"Both we and our franchisee find this completely unacceptable," Taco Bell said in a statement. "Although the suspicious items found in the restaurant were not used in the kitchen, the employee has been terminated and our franchisee is considering pressing criminal charges.

"The restaurant will reopen after it has been sanitized and inspected by the Health Department," the company said.

I don't reckon meth is much worse than the bullshit they fill your burritos and chalupas with, right? Here's a couple mugshots of the enterprising gentlemen:

[Image: meth_taco_bell.png]

A crime duo for the ages, indeed.

Anyways, business isn't so hot after word got out that dudes were frying up meth in the kitchen:

Tonight we are answering questions why a local Taco Bell is able to be open after an active meth lab was found inside.

Two men were arrested two weeks ago. Officers found 31-year-old Christopher Matous, an employee of the store, along with another man, 56-year-old Kenty Duby.

The restaurant immediately closed until the area could be cleaned, and tests determined things were safe.

The restaurant re-opened Friday, but many aren't convinced the building is uncontaminated.

It's quite a different scene at the Taco Bell now compared to two weeks ago. Business was steady today, just five days after it reopened to the public.

Linn County Public Health officials say this Taco Bell has met all food code regulations.

Taco Bell hired a private environmental firm to do all the cleaning when their doors were shut.

KWWL was told that all surfaces were fully cleaned, while other things - like paper plates and food -- were just thrown away.

Public health officials say it's as clean as it technically can be.

"The report which we provided does show that there is very low-level traces in a couple areas, but it's at levels that can barely be detected," said James Hodina, environmental manager at Linn County Public Health.

Hodina also said the cleaning inside was more thorough and intense than a regular home because of the fact that it's a restaurant.

But again, there are still very trace amounts of residue in the building.

KWWL spoke to some people who say they don't care if this restaurant passed all of the health tests -- they will never step foot in here again.

KWWL also reached out to the owner of the Taco Bell franchise, but have not heard back at this time.

Would you eat at a restaurant where you might get low levels of meth blended in with your nacho cheese and purple slime meat? No thanks.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

"Let's open a meth lab in Taco Bell. Yeah no one will notice the noise or smell in a heavily trafficked building that's open to the general public from 7AM to 10:30 PM 7 days a week."- Said by no one with an IQ above 85

Having an idea that asinine should be a criminal offense in and of itself (in addition to the actual execution of it). Between this and the father and son who stole $40 grand worth of chicken wings in Syracuse, NY maybe this a new trend in restaurant creative restaurant crimes that aren't armed robberies

As far as minimal levels of meth in the food, the restaurant shouldn't care...it might get people addicted and keep them coming back.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

And their race is relevant because...?

Mugshot of one of the perps:

[Image: breaking-bad-memes-13.jpg]

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Quote: (12-12-2015 06:35 PM)Nineteen84 Wrote:  

It's a descriptive feature. No need to be so defensive.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

Quote: (12-12-2015 06:59 PM)Goldin Boy Wrote:  

It's a descriptive feature. No need to be so defensive.

How is that remotely defensive? I simply can't see the relevance of race to the story. Simple question.

Nineteen84, I would posit that most guys cooking meth are sketchy, skinny, white guys. The fact that you ask why their race matters makes me think you have a ways to go in regards to the red pill.

Stereotyping is a natural phenomena. There is a reason why most people think Asian women are bad drivers and black men are excellent athletes. It's because it's true. Trashy and skinny white dudes are usually the ones that cook meth. Spend less time in liberal arts classes and more time in real life.

Quote: (12-12-2015 07:18 PM)wi30 Wrote:  

Nineteen84, I would posit that most guys cooking meth are sketchy, skinny, white guys. The fact that you ask why their race matters makes me think you have a ways to go in regards to the red pill.

Stereotyping is a natural phenomena. There is a reason why most people think Asian women are bad drivers and black men are excellent athletes. It's because it's true. Trashy and skinny white dudes are usually the ones that cook meth. Spend less time in liberal arts classes and more time in real life.

[Image: lolwtf.gif]

It's essentially race-baiting. Forum rules:

3. No race baiting.

I think your personal attack is a little childish and, quite frankly, unnecessary considering I asked a simple and inoffensive question.

Time for you grow up perhaps.

You asked an SJW-esce question.

You are clearly offended that 2Wycked used the word "white" in his title. How you see this as race baiting is beyond me. The location of the Taco Bell in question is in Iowa. If they weren't white, they would be Hispanic. None of these observations are race-baiting. They're common sense and demographics.

Your initial comment added no value to the discussion. 2Wycked is a highly valued poster and the unofficial forum psychologist. He chose the correct wording with the correct intent.

Quote: (12-12-2015 05:37 PM)2Wycked Wrote:  

And now a touching story out of the armpit of America -- Cedar Rapids, Iowa -- that will warm your heart this holiday season:

[Image: police-find-meth-lab-in-taco-bell-restau...8572-2.jpg]

Two men were arrested and charged Tuesday after police found remnants of a methamphetamine lab inside an Iowa Taco Bell, police said.

Cedar Rapids police received calls of a suspicious person outside the fast food restaurant around 4:42 a.m. (5:42 a.m. ET) Tuesday. The arriving officers found two men outside, including one Taco Bell employee.

A manager who let police into the closed restaurant found signs of a meth lab in a utility area.

Christopher Adam Matous, 31, was charged with conspiracy to manufacture methamphetamine and several chemical possession charges. Kent Jerome Duby, 56, was also charged with conspiracy to manufacture meth.

Taco Bell said the employee was fired and the franchisee was cooperating with the police investigation.

"Both we and our franchisee find this completely unacceptable," Taco Bell said in a statement. "Although the suspicious items found in the restaurant were not used in the kitchen, the employee has been terminated and our franchisee is considering pressing criminal charges.

"The restaurant will reopen after it has been sanitized and inspected by the Health Department," the company said.

I don't reckon meth is much worse than the bullshit they fill your burritos and chalupas with, right? Here's a couple mugshots of the enterprising gentlemen:

[Image: meth_taco_bell.png]

A crime duo for the ages, indeed.

Anyways, business isn't so hot after word got out that dudes were frying up meth in the kitchen:

Tonight we are answering questions why a local Taco Bell is able to be open after an active meth lab was found inside.

Two men were arrested two weeks ago. Officers found 31-year-old Christopher Matous, an employee of the store, along with another man, 56-year-old Kenty Duby.

The restaurant immediately closed until the area could be cleaned, and tests determined things were safe.

The restaurant re-opened Friday, but many aren't convinced the building is uncontaminated.

It's quite a different scene at the Taco Bell now compared to two weeks ago. Business was steady today, just five days after it reopened to the public.

Linn County Public Health officials say this Taco Bell has met all food code regulations.

Taco Bell hired a private environmental firm to do all the cleaning when their doors were shut.

KWWL was told that all surfaces were fully cleaned, while other things - like paper plates and food -- were just thrown away.

Public health officials say it's as clean as it technically can be.

"The report which we provided does show that there is very low-level traces in a couple areas, but it's at levels that can barely be detected," said James Hodina, environmental manager at Linn County Public Health.

Hodina also said the cleaning inside was more thorough and intense than a regular home because of the fact that it's a restaurant.

But again, there are still very trace amounts of residue in the building.

KWWL spoke to some people who say they don't care if this restaurant passed all of the health tests -- they will never step foot in here again.

KWWL also reached out to the owner of the Taco Bell franchise, but have not heard back at this time.

Would you eat at a restaurant where you might get low levels of meth blended in with your nacho cheese and purple slime meat? No thanks.

Only for coffee an maybe breakfast [Image: smile.gif]

Since when have black guys ever been caught cooking meth?

Not sure why but meth seems to be almost exclusively a white people thing.

Quote: (12-12-2015 08:11 PM)wi30 Wrote:  

You asked an SJW-esce question.

You are clearly offended that 2Wycked used the word "white" in his title. How you see this as race baiting is beyond me. The location of the Taco Bell in question is in Iowa. If they weren't white, they would be Hispanic. None of these observations are race-baiting. They're common sense and demographics.

Your initial comment added no value to the discussion. 2Wycked is a highly valued poster and the unofficial forum psychologist. He chose the correct wording with the correct intent.

I don't recall being 'clearly offended' - that's a little dramatic wi30.

Forum rules state 'it's okay to talk about race if that's the topic'. I simply asked for clarification as to why race was relevant to the post, no emotion involved. Sorry you find my concern for the forum rules 'SJW-esce'.

Notice I didn't insult anyone or get nasty. You responded with a nonsensical '2+2=5' personal attack.

Now you say it's justified because 'If they weren't white, they would be Hispanic' which isn't a particularly meaningful retort.

Best of luck

I am willing to bet making Meth is more of a white thing. I have my suspicions as to why but it's just speculation.

Quote: (12-12-2015 08:30 PM)Eskhander Wrote:  

I am willing to bet making Meth is more of a white thing. I have my suspicions as to why but it's just speculation.

Ya know what, scratch me not knowing why. I'd wager a lot of it has to do with which criminal groups were the first meth distributors, which means the distributors are going to be interacting primarily with people of their same race:

Bikers and skinheads, my friends.

They probably used the Taco Bell ground beef for the fertilizer.

Iowa is #1 for meth labs. (Also for tornadoes.) It also has a high white population (close to 90%). So yeah it does make sense. It's always white trash people who make meth. And chemistry teachers with disabled children.

Not to derail the thread, but Nineteen84, in Iowa, whites make up 92.1% of the population. Hispanics make up 5.6%. Therefore, 97.7% of the population is in those two categories. It's not race baiting, it's basic demographics. Source:http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/19000.html

If you've ever been through Iowa, which I would doubt being from the UK, you would notice the demographic of sketchy white men who cook meth. As I previously mentioned, it is literally a stereotype that twitchy, white, skinny guys cook meth. It's a subset of the population that is easily predicted in flyover states. Hell, when I lived in Oklahoma, there were billboards that said, "Meth: Not Even Once".

Quote: (12-12-2015 09:02 PM)wi30 Wrote:  

Not to derail the thread, but Nineteen84, in Iowa, whites make up 92.1% of the population. Hispanics make up 5.6%. Therefore, 97.7% of the population is in those two categories. It's not race baiting, it's basic demographics. Source:http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/19000.html

If you've ever been through Iowa, which I would doubt being from the UK, you would notice the demographic of sketchy white men who cook meth. As I previously mentioned, it is literally a stereotype that twitchy, white, skinny guys cook meth. It's a subset of the population that is easily predicted in flyover states. Hell, when I lived in Oklahoma, there were billboards that said, "Meth: Not Even Once".

I've been though though Iowa and most of the States. Race isn't central to this particular news story but an adjunct. But yes I saw quite a few of those sketchy dudes as I drove through [Image: smile.gif]

Quote:Easy_C Wrote:

Since when have black guys ever been caught cooking meth?

Not sure why but meth seems to be almost exclusively a white people thing.

Could be because of the prevalence of Crack Cocaine

Yo quiero methyl ethyl

[Image: quiero.gif]

Came in hoping for some good Breaking Bad memes.

Instead got a race thread.

[Image: 5cf0a238880cf93e6eea80adb9ac07e3.gif]

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

https://www.facebook.com/cmatous84

Note that he was arrested in august this year, but public posts didn't start appearing until october.

Wonder what the deal is.

Quote: (12-13-2015 01:16 AM)Veloce Wrote:  

Came in hoping for some good Breaking Bad memes.

Yep...don't these guys know you are supposed to use the Cedar Rapids franchise of
Vamanos Pest?

Лучше поздно, чем никогда

...life begins at "70% Warning Level."....

[Image: 5a47100000000000.png]

[Image: abaa1jW9yxWG5RR4vrNokfCoJc.jpg]

[Image: 4df7c0608f61072b6c064f9145a0d819.jpg]

You can't write this shit

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Ohhhhhhh so that is the explanation for Hillary Clinton's stoned gaze and dead voice:

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

[Image: 842f6fc8db8b35162409154c17d047f7.gif]

[Image: tumblr_nzb5luYuhh1rkla7mo1_540.jpg]

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK