rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jesus, I'm such a Man Whore!!

Just got home after banging a 20-yr old virgin in a cheap motel.Droped her in the subway station after,I wasn't in the mood to drive to her distant home.Refused to go dinner before(She asked me to)

It's incredible how Alfa Behavior rewards a Man.I felt like a douche son of a b* after,but hey, this is the game , haters gonna hate.

After you start being a true Alpha ,its like being addicted to heroine.You can't unplug this shit.The train is on full speed and there's no turning back.

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

Quote: (06-26-2011 07:41 PM)Mr.GM Wrote:  

After you start being a true Alpha ,its like being addicted to heroine.You can't unplug this shit.The train is on full speed and there's no turning back.

true true true!

20 yr virgins are a rare breed. You've done her a favour, the way I see it!

Keep it rollin' !!

[Image: cool.gif]

Not bad Mr. GM. You can't be a part of the exclusive Alpha club until you've nailed a nun. And she has to be at least 70. And still alive. Or at least mostly.

i never had a virgin in my bucket....wish i could bang one.

great job.

Quote: (06-27-2011 01:17 AM)sir_seducer Wrote:  

great job.

I've only had one. They actually suck in bed. The virgin I was with did not even know how to suck cock! Expect a TON of push-pull until you have such blue-balls that you ram it in and she bleeds. Then she loves it!

Mix

Quote: (06-27-2011 08:44 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (06-27-2011 01:17 AM)sir_seducer Wrote:  

great job.

I've only had one. They actually suck in bed. The virgin I was with did not even know how to suck cock!

Mix

True, she didn't knew (or pretended to) how to do it ,I had to guide her through the process.

I didn't post this to brag about my skills(I'm yet crawling in this game) but just to provide one more proof (Especially for the newbies here) that this shit works,if you r new in this game please , please, Buy BANG and practice a lot.Be Alpha.
It's amazing and at the same time sad to realize one more time that behaving like that gives you more results.

Probably the world would be a better place if Women's psychology wasn't so fucked up,and the beta was the guy being rewarded.I still have a part of me who would love to take her to dinner ,buy flowers and other C&C bullshit.But if you do this chances are that you will be fooled around until an Alpha Douche comes along and takes your girl.

It is what it is.This is an ugly game, and not for everyone.

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

Yeah they do suck - but not in a fun way.

Ended up in bed wwith a 23 year old virgin (chinese chick) earlier on in this trip when I was in Thailand. She had never even held a guys dick in her hand before. I had to show her.

In the past, I've been somewhat of a virgin magnet. I'm not really sure why this is, but it must have something to do with a seemingly non-threatening game that I sometimes find myself running on younger chicks.

I never found that virgins "suck"--at least not in that sense. It really depends on a lot of factors. If you get a frigid, awkward type of virgin, I imagine that sucks. But there are frigid-ass, awkward non-virgins too. Also, a lot of "virgins" have been sucking dick and jerking guys off for years. One of the so-called virgins I hung with for a while sucked a meaner dick than many of the more seasoned girls I've encountered. Not surprisingly, she was a Mexican "Catholic" girl.

All of my virgins have been curious and eager to learn and please. Sure, I had to do some guiding and correction (depending on her "shade" of virginity), but that was part of the charm for me. They were a little nervous, but DTF in the end. A lot of things are new to them and the enthusiasm has been worth dealing with inexperience. In my experience, experience is overrated. It's like calling an old piece-of-shit car "experienced." I'd rather break in a new Nissan, than drive a well-worn Daihatsu--even if that new-car smell is toxic out-gassing that will kill me in the long run.

My virgins were sweeter and more affectionate than any bar slut or random loosie. Once I breached the threshold, they were all over me sexually and picked up "skills" quickly. Sex, after all, isn't rocket science. They would wear special outfits for me when we kicked it (one of them borrowing clothes from her older, sluttier sister), grab my dick at random moments, and were satisfied with the simplest of "dates" before going somewhere to pound. I even still get the occasional update e-mail with picture attachments from one of them, years after the fact.

Maybe I've had an unusual situation, but virgins are A-okay in my book.

[Image: idhitit.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (06-27-2011 09:37 AM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Ended up in bed wwith a 23 year old virgin (chinese chick) earlier on in this trip when I was in Thailand. She had never even held a guys dick in her hand before. I had to show her.

Be careful with that. [Image: tard.gif]

What's the story behind this? Where did you meet the virg?

Quote: (06-27-2011 09:06 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Quote: (06-27-2011 09:37 AM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Be careful with that. [Image: tard.gif]

Haha I wasn't expecting that... hilarious.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee