rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you move first if a woman is walking directly towards you

I kind of notice in the west more that women don't move out of your path. I had one young women say "women first" to me this week when she cross the same path as me. I just smiled at her, didn't move or say anything. I'm 35 so she can respect her elders by moving out of my way.

I usually have basic chivalry in the East but in the West I have no respect in women so fuck them.

Do you guys still show basic manners to these feminism women? It kind of feel a bit beta when you give a woman the "red carpet" treatment (chivalry) in the West where most the time they treat men with no respect.

I respect my elders tho where ill move for them, open doors, get up to let them sit, etc...

I'm 6' something so women naturally move. What are you going to do? Run into me.

I usually move for guys unless they are acting like douchebags which then I will make them move.

Again. I'm 6 3 or so. Have fun running into me.

If you live in a big city, you learn that you just keep walking straight ahead, especially if you're trying to get off of the damn metro train.