rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is This Woman Mistress Material?

My friend is well-off, handsome, somewhat wealthy, and good enough with women to pull frequent one night stands. He has a steady girlfriend who lets him have his freedom, so he's looking for a mistress.

She is someone he has known for six years. An actress. She showed up 20 minutes late for their first date, for which he negged her.

He told her straight up that he wanted her to be his mistress. And she used the word "prostitute" at least three times, as a joke every time.

This morning, she sent him this text message. (Picture included.)

[Image: attachment.jpg28954]   

In your opinion, what is she thinking and what does she want?

Also, he'd like to convey the message, ""I've got lots of things to bring to the table, but you must know I'm super selective of my mistresses. I don't want to hurt my girlfriend. If that's good then you should come over so we can talk and feel things out" - BUT he'd like your help phrasing that message so that it's better emotionally phrased. What should he say?

Your "friend", huh?

^^^ Simple she is looking for a Sugar Daddy to provide for her needs in exchange for exclusivity.

These women do not like too much cash to change hands (funds for favors) except for an allowance after her rent and car payments have been paid for 6 mos to a year then her personal mistress allowance provides for her "mistress" related expenses.

Mistress and Sugar Baby are interchangeable terms in this day and age.

No she is not mistress material. She is pump and dump material. Look at her attempt to re-frame. I'd tell her what she needed to hear, smash, then hasta la vista. You gotta be ruthless with these women and know exactly what you want.

He really shouldn't be talking about "mistresses". The girl's message is just flirting, I wouldn't take it as seriously as the above poster suggests. He should have fucked her without discussing the nature of the interaction, then continued to fuck her without discussing anything. Trying to label the interaction, especially before sex, makes it extremely awkward and less likely to be successful.

He's known her for 6 years ? I would NOT fuck with that.

She probably has dirt on him and can ruin his relationship with a snap of her "feeeelings" finger.

Granted if she lets this man have "freedom" then I'm assuming she's approved him banging on the side.

In that case, this chick is trying to control the frame, trying to get you to qualify yourself to her.

She sound like a smart ass, wanting to draw up agreements, sarcastically albeit. I don't like that, rubs me the wrong way.

This rubs me as a sponsor.

She wants to get paid for fucking. He's a fool if he falls for her game, her pussy shouldn't be worth a lot to him as he already has some on tap. Her payment is the dick, fair exchange, no robbery.

Many guys here take shit too seriously. The girl is just flirting. That is how Western girls flirt. There is not an inch of cuntishness or bad intention in that message.

Quote: (12-03-2015 01:31 PM)Jesus Christ Wrote:  

Many guys here take shit too seriously. The girl is just flirting. That is how Western girls flirt. There is not an inch of cuntishness or bad intention in that message.

The emoji's obviously are a giveaway BUT - in every joke -there is truth.

She wants something from OP's friend in return for being a side piece. Especially when he laid it out on the table like that.

That's his first mistake, he shouldn't of said "I want you to be my mistress" outright.

Only correct response to that is send a dick pic.

Why does a good looking, unmarried, rich guy who can easily pull ONS need a paid whore?

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

You're friend went about this all wrong.

You don't say "I want you to be my mistress"... you just proceed with turning her into one. I do not understand what he was thinking. By saying that, you've essentially reduced it to a transaction instead of gaming and seducing her. You don't spell out the game, you play it. Women want to do it, they just don't want it said.

What your friend did was (rightfully) interpreted as "I want a sugar baby", and now the girl is acting accordingly.

This is just poor game, poor idea on the very basic levels.

Americans are dreamers too

Quote: (12-03-2015 01:31 PM)Jesus Christ Wrote:  

The guy essentially propositioned her. A girl doesn't write three paragraphs as a complete joke. She's not taking it completely seriously obviously, but there's a real message she's trying to get across.

The guy fucked up. Getting that pussy for free now is basically a lost cause.

Thanks all.

He asks, "How do I respond in a matter that lets her know that I'm not willing to negotiate until I know what I'm negotiating. In other words, to taste the goods?"

Quote: (12-03-2015 04:17 PM)MMX2010 Wrote:  

Thanks all.

He asks, "How do I respond in a matter that lets her know that I'm not willing to negotiate until I know what I'm negotiating. In other words, to taste the goods?"

This implies that now 'he' actually does want a sugar baby, and not an unpaid mistress, is that correct? What was all the smoke screen about wanting a mistress but her just misinterpreting it? It seems he wanted a sugar baby all along, as he is going with it now. In that case, I can't help with that.

Some things in this scenario just don't add up.

Can we just say he is you now? There's no shame in it.

Quote: (12-03-2015 04:17 PM)MMX2010 Wrote:  

Thanks all.

"What are you talking about?" He should text that again.

She is trying to reframe of course it's not a joke with it being 3 paragraphs long.

I would say probably avoid, or try please her and then dump. She's way too complicated.

Quote: (12-03-2015 01:20 PM)Menace Wrote:  

No she is not mistress material. She is pump and dump material. Look at her attempt to re-frame. I'd tell her what she needed to hear, smash, then hasta la vista. You gotta be ruthless with these women and know exactly what you want.

Ding ding ding.

Do not make the next message "emotionally phrased." This is one of those where I would keep it very simple. Time and place. She is ready to seal the deal in person, and for your friend it's time for fuck up avoidance game.

For the guys who thinks she is after something... of course she is. All women are. Ignore and plow on.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Do women normally text stuff like that, sounding like a business negotiation?

If only you knew how bad things really are.

That text makes her out to be tendering her pussy to potential clients. But in this case the highest bidder wins.

I agree with the consensus; she wants money.

He should be careful about "tasting the goods" or pumping and dumping her. If she feels spurned, there's a reasonable chance she'll go straight to the girlfriend (or even blackmail him). Given that he's known her for 6 years, she no doubt knows how to contact the girlfriend.

Quote: (12-04-2015 07:44 AM)RexImperator Wrote:  

Do women normally text stuff like that, sounding like a business negotiation?

Certain women, absolutely. It's not a bad thing because they tell you exactly who they are.

Quote: (12-03-2015 01:20 PM)Menace Wrote:  

Concur.

Why are you pushing for a relationship? That's her job, even if for a mistress relationship.

Just have her as a friend you hang out with...am I the only one confused by a guy 'looking for' a mistress?

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

*delete*

Here are some follow up texts.

[Image: attachment.jpg28988]   

[Image: attachment.jpg28989]   

[Image: attachment.jpg28990]   

He didn't ask any questions, so I'll give my opinion and let you all comment. I think this girl is just toying with him. I think she's genuinely shocked by the audacity of his proposal and, while she isn't opposed to it in theory, to accept his proposal in practice would be a blow to her ego. And so she's toying with him to deflate his ego.

Do you agree or disagree? And do you think there's anything different he should say to her?