rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

In What Cities or Countries are one night stands the norm?

We all know about the Phils. But, I wast just in Manaus, Brazil and every single girl I went to bed with was 18 to 22, and it was always on the first date. I tried a 26 yr. old and she came back to my place and refused to "tranzar comigo" so I threw her out.
Back in Fortaleza or the Northeast, in general, it is usually the 2nd date, though one night stands do occur if some alcohol is involved.
I might not go back to the Phils this year because if you know portuguese and have your shit together, IMO, the young girls in 3rd tier Brazil are better than filipinas.
Cities where 1 night stands are common:
1. Davao
2. Manila
3. Jakarta
4. Barranquilla
5. Manaus
6. Belem

If other forum members could share their favourite 1 night stand cities, we would all appreciate it.

Almost the entire world. The whole of Africa, almost the whole of the North and South American continents, the whole of Western Europe and a large chunk of Eastern Europe, excluding FSU, a large portion of Asia, and Australia.

You'd be better off naming the places where women are more conservative, as these are rarer every day that passes.

Scandinavia.

Quote: (12-02-2015 01:27 PM)Jesus Christ Wrote:  

Almost the entire world. The whole of Africa, almost the whole of the North and South American continents, the whole of Western Europe and a large chunk of Eastern Europe, excluding FSU, a large portion of Asia, and Australia.

You'd be better off naming the places where women are more conservative, as these are rarer every day that passes.

Jesus, I disagree with you except for the Africa part. Yes, in the western world women are easy if you are alpha, have looks or game. But the average joe who is decent looking and over 30 is not getting regular one night stands, with cute young women.
Those cities I have listed are where an average man, can regularly have one night stands as long as he has language skills or a bit of game or money.

Are you telling us that a man can get laid in most of the world with some language skills, a bit of game, and some money?

[Image: NQHKSVE.gif]

Quote: (12-02-2015 02:05 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Jesus, I disagree with you except for the Africa part. Yes, in the western world women are easy if you are alpha, have looks or game. But the average joe who is decent looking and over 30 is not getting regular one night stands, with cute young women.
Those cities I have listed are where an average man, can regularly have one night stands as long as he has language skills or a bit of game or money.

This is absolutely true. Although there's more casual sex going around than there was in the 1980s, there's an increasingly small minority of guys - the so-called "alphas" - that are getting it. As a result, the number of sexually-disenfranchised guys - the AFCs or "average guy" - has been steadily on the increase for some years now and it is precisely this demographic of men that are responsible in large part for the spree shootings occurring with ever greater frequency in the United States.

Quote: (12-02-2015 04:26 PM)Feldeinsamkeit Wrote:  

Quote: (12-02-2015 02:05 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

This is absolutely true. Although there's more casual sex going around than there was in the 1980s, there's an increasingly small minority of guys - the so-called "alphas" - that are getting it. As a result, the number of sexually-disenfranchised guys - the AFCs or "average guy" - has been steadily on the increase for some years now and it is precisely this demographic of men that are responsible in large part for the spree shootings occurring with ever greater frequency in the United States.

Average guys are not committing mass killings; these are well below average men.

Gun violence is actually significantly down in the United States and these incidents have happened for years now.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rampage_killers

By the way, I put Scandinavia because it is the norm not because an average man might do well there.

Quote: (12-02-2015 04:08 PM)germanico Wrote:  

Are you telling us that a man can get laid in most of the world with some language skills, a bit of game, and some money?

[Image: NQHKSVE.gif]
Yes with 18 to 22 cute year olds. You have to put a bit of effort. Where are you getting them regularly?

Quote: (12-02-2015 06:51 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Yes with 18 to 22 cute year olds. You have to put a bit of effort. Where are you getting them regularly?

I refuse to believe that with +2000 posts you's trollin, but this is a troll post.

You are looking for specific cities where you can get laid easily with some game, because you say that "a bit of language, money or game" gets you laid in most of the world, but only with "18 to 20 cute year olds"?

Then, am I to assume that you want to acquire said game, money or language skills in order to travel to those cities because you want to get laid easily with a demographic older than 22?

Makes no sense.

Quote: (12-02-2015 10:43 PM)germanico Wrote:  

I refuse to believe that with +2000 posts you's trollin, but this is a troll post.

You are looking for specific cities where you can get laid easily with some game, because you say that "a bit of language, money or game" gets you laid in most of the world, but only with "18 to 20 cute year olds"?

Then, am I to assume that you want to acquire said game, money or language skills in order to travel to those cities because you want to get laid easily with a demographic older than 22?

Makes no sense.

Its a legit question. Where would you go Germanico?

[Image: 715keq.gif~c200]

Come on man. Where in Africa have you been getting one night stands? Enlighten us.

Outside of Western Europe, North America, Australia, New Zealand and to an extent Central & Southern Europe ... one night stands are simply not the norm worldwide.

Quote: (12-02-2015 11:47 PM)Anabasis to Desta Wrote:  

Come on man. Where in Africa have you been getting one night stands? Enlighten us.

Outside of Western Europe, North America, Australia, New Zealand and to an extent Central & Southern Europe ... one night stands are simply not the norm worldwide.

Check out Naughty Nomad's guides on Africa. Stories of normal girls even offering up threesomes. Africa is the ultimate fuckfest if you can take the AIDS risk.

What are we talking about here? Where I come from, a first date lay is not the same as a one night stand. The former is common almost everywhere if you have some game about you.

PM me for accommodation options in Bangkok.

Quote: (12-03-2015 12:18 AM)Jesus Christ Wrote:  

Quote: (12-02-2015 11:47 PM)Anabasis to Desta Wrote:  

Check out Naughty Nomad's guides on Africa. Stories of normal girls even offering up threesomes. Africa is the ultimate fuckfest if you can take the AIDS risk.

I could be mistaken, but I believe that NN was mostly shoring pros and semi-pros when in Africa.

Quote: (12-03-2015 02:13 AM)dreambig Wrote:  

What are we talking about here? Where I come from, a first date lay is not the same as a one night stand. The former is common almost everywhere if you have some game about you.

Any girl who would fuck you two hours into a first date would fuck you 15 minutes after meeting given the right circumstances. Girls fucking on first dates is conservative to you now?

Given the right circumstances I would wager you could fuck any girl within 15 minutes.

Quote: (12-03-2015 04:49 AM)Jesus Christ Wrote:  

Any girl who would fuck you two hours into a first date would fuck you 15 minutes after meeting given the right circumstances. Girls fucking on first dates is conservative to you now?

Let's take Bangkok for example. First date lays are the norm. ONS from a club aren't (except shoring hookers or going to low class clubs with lots of tourists), mostly because of the girl not wanting to be judged by her friends for going home with a guy she just met.

There is a difference between a first date lay where the girl is already isolated and you have perfect logistics set up and a ONS where you are not in control of many factors.

Quote: (12-03-2015 06:18 AM)Dipar Wrote:  

Let's take Bangkok for example. First date lays are the norm. ONS from a club aren't (except shoring hookers or going to low class clubs with lots of tourists), mostly because of the girl not wanting to be judged by her friends for going home with a guy she just met.

There is a difference between a first date lay where the girl is already isolated and you have perfect logistics set up and a ONS where you are not in control of many factors.

Many of the Bangkok crew can testify otherwise. [Image: smile.gif] Seriously though, people shouldn't come here. The girls are either ugly or hookers and there are too many ladyboys. Stick to Manila guys.

I don't think this is true man. There's quite a difference between the two. Lots of girls have funny little rules in their heads about when they will put out.

In general though, I am usually confident of bedding most Asian girls on the first date if my logistics are tight. Japanese usually crack on the first date if you can actually get them out.

Quote: (12-03-2015 07:42 AM)dreambig Wrote:  

I don't think this is true man. There's quite a difference between the two. Lots of girls have funny little rules in their heads about when they will put out.

In general though, I am usually confident of bedding most Asian girls on the first date if my logistics are tight. Japanese usually crack on the first date if you can actually get them out.

So the Thai club rats are conservative in your mind? They've never had an ONS like good little girls? Just first date fucking, gotta keep up that reputation.

Quote: (12-02-2015 10:43 PM)germanico Wrote:  

Makes no sense.

This a legitimate thread. No amount of game, money or language well get me laid with 18 to 22 yr old regularly in Warsaw, Poland. This goes specially for men over 30. I was just mentioning the cities where it still happens regularly. And it was more about first date stands then one night stands, since I rarely go to clubs.
It is hard to get used to 2 or 3 dates in Ukraine, for example, with 22 to 27 year olds, when there are a few cities where you can bang cute 18 to 22 years olds, regularly, on the first date.

Quote: (12-03-2015 11:50 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

This a legitimate thread. No amount of game, money or language well get me laid with 18 to 22 yr old regularly in Warsaw, Poland. This goes specially for men over 30. I was just mentioning the cities where it still happens regularly. And it was more about first date stands then one night stands, since I rarely go to clubs.
It is hard to get used to 2 or 3 dates in Ukraine, for example, with 22 to 27 year olds, when there are a few cities where you can bang cute 18 to 22 years olds, regularly, on the first date.

Most guys should be able to create for themselves a conveyor belt of young hotties in Warsaw. It really isn't a difficult city. In my experience, pretty much the whole of Western Europe is comparatively harder. I would actually go as far as saying that Prague and Warsaw are the absolute top places for a conveyor belt of fast sex with 7s. You must be lacking in some department if these places treat you that bad. FSU is only preferable if your goal are the super-hotties that don't exist in Poland.

Quote: (12-03-2015 09:56 AM)Jesus Christ Wrote:  

Quote: (12-03-2015 07:42 AM)dreambig Wrote:  

So the Thai club rats are conservative in your mind? They've never had an ONS like good little girls? Just first date fucking, gotta keep up that reputation.

Haha you are trolling us right? Yeah man the Thai club girls are super conservative. Many are virgin in fact.

[Image: lol.gif]

Quote: (12-03-2015 12:17 PM)Jesus Christ Wrote:  

Quote: (12-03-2015 11:50 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Most guys should be able to create for themselves a conveyor belt of young hotties in Warsaw. It really isn't a difficult city. In my experience, pretty much the whole of Western Europe is comparatively harder. I would actually go as far as saying that Prague and Warsaw are the absolute top places for a conveyor belt of fast sex with 7s. You must be lacking in some department if these places treat you that bad. FSU is only preferable if your goal are the super-hotties that don't exist in Poland.

No one has ever argued that Prague or Warsaw are very hard cities where to bang. But I have never heard those 2 cities being conveyor belts for young 7s either.
The cities I mentioned are absolutely that. In Manaus it was 17 days of banging a new 18 to 22 girl, almost every day after a 2 hour date. Missed 2 or 3 days, because of illness and being tired.
Whoever is doing that in Prague or Warsaw, must be a beast like Linux, and should share their wisdom.

Am I the only one who is completely lost in reading this thread? I'm not sure who is serious, who is trolling, and who has hamster overload.